What's the biggest BTFO in Yea Forums history?

What's the biggest BTFO in Yea Forums history?

Attached: Banjo.jpg (1920x1080, 584K)

the free mousepads

Your mom LOL

GamerGate

The user that mocked the FFVII remake not happening with the World of Final Fantasy reveal only for it to be announced about a minute later.

nuTifa looks like shit anyway

Attached: 1560656376953.jpg (4096x4096, 1.6M)

The reply of the zaporozhian cossacks

it's either spore, monster hunter world, or p5 switch.

Attached: 1564948926634.jpg (694x248, 16K)

Daisyfag and the Ridley reveal.

BOTW proving sonygroes wrong

>Yea Forums
>existed for more than a decade
>people are only listing things that happened in the last year

Attached: 1557383515813.png (645x552, 35K)

When I told that guy there's a damage limit when ragdolled in EDF 4.1 and he didn't believe me so I made video evidence and posted it

context?

>spore
what do you mean? the game was garbage.
Yea Forums really liked what was promised, but then called it out after it became barely anything.
Yea Forums still played it, but it was pretty barebones compared to what it could have been (NIGGERmonster screencap is still the best Yea Forums creation IMO)

I've been here 13 years and I can barely remember what happened last month

Honestly this. The consequences can be seen to this day.

shazbowl not being the antichrist of reddit on Yea Forums like people said it would be beforehand, complained about reddit before and still complaining about reddit after baybee

Attached: 1542700668912.gif (320x245, 1.89M)

> 1. Mass Effect 3's Ending
> 2. Ash Ketchum losing to Mega Charizard X in Pokemon X/Y/Z
> 3. Twilight Princess getting a 8.8 from GameSpot
> 4. Grinch Leak being deconfirmed
> 5. The Old Republic's launch (Aka: Tortanic)
> 6. Masuda removing the National Pokedex from Sun & Moon
> 7. Half-Life 3 being cancelled
> 8. Nintendo getting two 97's on Metacritic in their first year of the Switch
> 9. Bioshock Infinite's Launch
> 10. Tifa being censored in FF7 Remake
> 11. Final Fantasy XV being a complete piece of shit
> 12. Kingdom Hearts III's Launch
> 13. Metal Gear Solid 5 being a complete piece of shit
> 14. God of War winning GOTY over Red Dead Redemption 2
> 15. Undertale beating Ocarina of Time in GameFaq's best game ever contest
> 16. The PS3 trash & having no worthwile games
> 17. Draven beating Link in GameFaqs' best Character Contest
> 18. Silent Hills being cancelled by Konami
> 19. Fallout 4's Launch
> 20. No Man's Sky being a massive piece of shit

TORtanic

gaymergate is probably the real answer, but TORtanic was my favorite

ape escape 4

A million years ago, around 2009 or so, a website did a promotion for free custom mouse pads.
Threads were all over Yea Forums telling anons to "order" their mouse pads before the promotion expired.

Then later all the threads came in where everyone showcased their cool free custom mouse pads.
Oh and also some people requested some graphic guro or loli stuff and some were denied but some were actually printed and shipped.

And you never know, maybe some anons in this thread even still have their free mouse pad.

Gamergate needs to be on the list, replace Fallout 4 with Gamergate

Yea Forums has been right for most of its existence because vidya has been shit since 2007.

Certain anons have been retroactively BTFO, like people who made fun of Ridleyfags during Japan Time but that doesn't really count.

>Gamergate
>games journalism has essentially no legitimacy anymore
>people like Pewdiepie have way more of an impact on sales than faggots on IGN giving God Hand a 2/10

Gators who stayed on target got basically everything we wanted. The ones that segued into /pol/ shit not so much.

the ones that went full /pol/ with it or are even attempting to keep it going are fun to watch, anything of consequence happened within the first year or two and by the time a lot of them figured out they'd been co-opted it was too late to do anything about it

>> 6. Masuda removing the National Pokedex from Sun & Moon
This pissed me right the fuck off but I think the culling of Gen 8 is more noteworthy than what happened with Sun and Moon.

>7. Half-Life 3 being cancelled
didn't happen

I remember that, it was a site called art cow or something, right?
who was BTFO by this, though?

>who was BTFO by this
Nobody.
I guess you could say the people who saw the threads and didn't order one but that'd be a stretch.

>biggest
There can be only one.

Attached: Switch_SuperSmashBrosUltimate_scrn03_E3.1528821719.jpg (1200x800, 174K)

I got like 10. I felt a little bad because they kept sending them out, like once a month for a while. It was free shipping for us but I looked up the shipping label info and they were paying $10 for shipping.

I was one of those people. I couldn't think of a good image to use and just never did.

this post is next level delusion. SJW shit is extremely prevalent, now more than ever.

Attached: 234241-TWENYHeader.jpg (620x350, 205K)

dilate

Attached: 3B75F2E2-DCDE-445D-A1CC-EFE76E190F67.png (353x421, 265K)

>Tif's redesign
>censored
Her boobs are still fucking huge you monster virgin.

It's being pushed straight from the devs now though, not the SJW conspiracy among journos people assumed existed but didn't have a smoking gun until GG.

Anyone who follows vidya doesn't give a shit about trash like IGN or Destructoid anymore, only ecelebs.

I still use mine to this day, how long ago was that?

As big as Banjo was, and i say this as a Banjo fag, it's definitely Grinch Leak

only zoomers care about e-celebs.