What character will it be and what stage?

What character will it be and what stage?

Attached: 20190804_180910.jpg (4128x3096, 3.46M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PWeH_CcTq_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kaya

hopefully Ajani so I can pause and zoom the camera up to his paws

Any other character would be preferred, but it would always be Jace and Ravnica. Not that this is real.

Teferi cause he needs to ruin one more meta

>le blurry picture makes it realer

Attached: 1559151922554.png (500x646, 517K)

>What I wish
Elspeth on Dominaria
>What it would be
Jace on Ravnica

Attached: 1560310426510.jpg (480x480, 29K)

Knowing Wizards it'd be ravnica and chandra. They just cannot stop wanking chandra lately.

Mamy people did fall for the grinch leak

That had more to it than "blurry image posted on Yea Forums with no source" though

Being more complicated doesn't mean more credible
People wanted to believe that there were reasons for pointless anomalies so they worked backwards to justify their confirmation bias. The leak only seemed real because it was big.

If Teferi was in they should make him able to straight-up remove moves from the opponent as the game goes on. Good way to make everyone hate him.

>more actual evidence doesn't mean more credible
based retard

You sound like the people back then
In retrospect we can provide alternative explanations, some of which were mentioned back then. I remember proposing that if the faggot who made the leak worked at an actual print shop he would be exactly the person to have the tools to do it all.

>actual evidence

Attached: 1524173024255.jpg (269x319, 8K)

I'm not saying it means you should believe it, but a random blurry screenshot on Yea Forums that came from nowhere is extra unlikely to be real

retard

>has pure evidence that he didnt not rape a girl
>yea but ur not credible though
que

"evidence" doesn't imply it's true you fucking retards, I just mean a single pic with no story or source is just additionally less credible because it's just someone shitposting on Yea Forums

Jace
Dominaria or Ravnica

When is he coming back bros.

Attached: Cp3TaM7UAAEglQn.jpg (1200x675, 147K)

RAPE
RAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

It would be Jace on Ravnica, everyone would hate it but its what it would be.

Is it bad that I wish this were real? like I honestly think Garruk, Ajani, Elspeth, Karn, or even Sorin would work. Gimme a Ravnica stage with Bolas as a random hazard, I'll even take Dominaria or Amonkhet too.

I could believe this, Wizards of the Coast is terrible at keeping spoilers a secret.

after eldraine

i unironically will buy smash if garruk is playable

Attached: 51PpuQtWfOL.jpg (353x500, 63K)

Out of the original 5 walkers
Chandra - 14 cards
Ajani - 12 cards
Jace - 11 cards
Lilliana - 10 cards
Garruk - 5 cards.
Its not fair.

>grinchtards are STILL rationalizing

Attached: 1555547131689.jpg (2159x1054, 1003K)

>5 cards that are actually good

Best case scenario
Gideon on the dangerous plane of Zendikar
Most probable scenario
Jace in Ravnica
Worst case scenario
Any nu walker or Jaya or innistrad during the eldrazi.

onions

gideon's dead

Garruk got killed off because muh rape even though there was nothing about that single piece of art that implied rape or any kind of sexuality whatsoever.

Let's be real. Why would it be anything but Jace?

She's in

youtube.com/watch?v=PWeH_CcTq_8

Attached: 1546237353690.png (332x299, 113K)

This board actually made me dislike smash. I grew up with the first one but this wave of zoomers and manchildren sperging out about a new character reveal every God damn, along with these losers taking a party game so seriously, has crippled any desire to play smash now.

>Gideon
>Not based Tron

White weenie :^)

jace hasnt been the posterboy in a long time, its been chandra for the past few sets

WOTC is based in seattle, that's why. They'd probably put a woman walker in to pat themselves on the back that there wasn't another white or in this case, blue male in Smash.

So is OoT ganondorf, ridley, richter, simon, lucas, dark samus and probably a handful of the FE characters.
What's your point?

>white men
>straight as fuck
white male druids are not allowed in current decade

Attached: xcharart-03lrg.jpg (353x600, 25K)

Sorin, Smash needs more sword bois.

they wouldnt put a recently deceased character in a game even if it was a possibility

An Ornithopter. It has a mechanic to get mana from the stage, starts out each stock incapable of doing damage but has the best glide/recovery of any character, and a move that spawns other artifacts to give it attack power or directly do shit to other players which cost mana to use.

anyone gonna post the asscrack man?

I'm the guy you replied to and I live in Seattle. It's not THAT pozzed, contrary to what the local media would have you believe. But I haven't followed the state of WotC for a while now.

it'd either be Jace or fucking Kaya and the stage would be ravnica because that was a good set 15 fucking years ago and despite coming out over a decade after the card game's release ravnicafags are the genwunners of MTG

Only faggots play control

snapcaster mage with an iwata alternate costume

Thanks Sakurai for ruining the entire smash community and Online with your shitty P2W DLC OP characters.

I came back after months no touching the game because so far Ultimate have the worst balanced cast from any Fighter game ever made.

Now today 95% of my matches on Elite were Against Hero.

Had so much fun getting 2 shot from 0 -> 80% in two seconds he is literally crom+Lucina+Samus in to one character. I couldn't beat any of them and dropped out of Elite.

>REEEEEEEEE ESS JAY DUBBYAS REEEEEEEEEEEE

MTG has had art prominently featuring non-whites and females for 25 years, but of course you just started playing last year

>snapcaster mage with an iwata alternate costume
i need this NOW

>I came back after months no touching the game because so far Ultimate have the worst balanced cast from any Fighter game ever made
No one cares, brown people aren't people

Basically if either of the Foglios were still doing art for the game, they'd get harassed and doxed, and eventually they'd be blacklisted by WotC because they like to draw women with big tits.

>ravnicafags are the genwunners of MTG
They really are.

You'd be delusional to not say WOTC is left leaning. They hired an outside diversity consultant to oversee the writing of Kaya, user.

>WotC bends to public opinion or loses literal millions, if not billions
Blame the people insisting everything and anything conform to their worldview, not the entities just trying to continue to exist

sorry but there is only ONE plainswalker in magic and its ursa
the rest are shit also
phyrexia videogame WHEN

Attached: Urza.jpg (620x488, 221K)

Foglio art is my favorite MTG art because it doesn't take itself too seriously
as far as the artists most people seem to actually respect I dunno I really like Kev Walker's stuff

maybe they should hire an actual writer next time

Attached: 541_silvermyr_mrd.jpg (620x450, 126K)

Why do all the fake leaks look like this?

Attached: 1564458435793.jpg (601x625, 73K)

So what if they are? You're so fragile and thin-skinned you can't deal with it?

And again, if they are, they always fucking have been, this isn't something new just because election tourists have decided it is.

>3 highly successful blocks
>Rates the highest in planes along side Innastrad and Dominaria
>Muh Rabiah/Kamigawa
Im getting tired of the plane too user but thinking that the original block was the best is flat retarded.
IDK how Jace is so liked but that fucker needs to die

WotC doesnt bend that much jesus christ. People hound (hue) MaRo for furry planeswalkers all the time and he pretty much calls them out saying 'people of color are a real minority not your fursona'. They bend for shit like muh diversity even though characters like Teferi have been around forever

Again, blame the people insisting they bend, not them for bending because they want to continue to stay in business.

A mtg dynasty warriors seems like it would be super easy to make. You already have a ton of characters to play as with all the planeswalkers, a variety of settings each with fodder enemies (Zendikar has eldrazi, innistad has zombies, amonkhet has eternals)

from MTG, spoilers look like its fake when their actually real

Attached: mtg ixalan spoiler leak 1.jpg (901x1600, 284K)

That goalpost moving, holy shit.

It's all about enter some bullshit about power here sweaty no man can pin and choke a woman anymore it's enter current year here you enter lefty insult of the month here

A pedophile judge, with his final smash being him raping a room full of kids

>REEEEEEEEEE LEFT-LEANING VALUES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Again, we've had black angels and brown females since the fucking 90s, get the fuck over it.

There's no goalpost to move because you have no argument. You just see anything that's not a white male and immediately jump to
>NOOOOO SJWS NOOOOOOO THEY RUIN EVERYTHING :((((((

>NOOOOOOOOOOO NOT IDEAS AND VIEWPOINTS THAT CONFLICT WITH MY BIGOTED WHITE NATIONALIST IDEALS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

A fucking logo in a screen is more easy to fake than printed believable cards you retard

where did they ever say garruk can't come back cause of rape or whatever? I have never seen wotc say anything on it.
wotc could print cards with no images and still make just as much money as long as their strong as fuck.

>make a small jab at WOTC
>this alone is enough to invoke a meltdown from you
Jesus user, it was a joke because they've gone on record multiple times about being progressive. Calm down, for christ's sake. You think I don't know about Teferi being in the game for decades or that one time they made Liliana have brown skin to try and make her look more middle eastern?

Attached: 1486105567941 2.png (198x277, 77K)

Just because there are non-white characters doesn't mean it was SJW you racist dipshit. SJW is the attitude of bitchyness that comes with it.

Does this guy mean infinite mana or is that a once per turn ability I know very little about magic.

>WotC prints a set that doesn't feature a majority of white male characters
>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ESS JAY DUBBELYOUS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>getting triggered this hard

PW abilities are once per turn

>SJW is the attitude of bitchyness that comes with it.
Sounds like you need to grow a fucking pair and get over it

lol check some of the posts ITT, nothing but alt-right /pol/flakes getting triggered

I hate Jayas hair.
It's ill suited for an assassin.

Ok