How do we make dinosaur games fun again?

How do we make dinosaur games fun again?

Attached: pomf.jpg (1600x1095, 1.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Can_xRzZoGE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Make it a (good) survival horror. Dino Crisis 1 is best we got, Trespasser had potential

Attached: 1526676092972.jpg (1280x1643, 174K)

Ah, I just read about that painting. First depiction of dinosaurs as active instead of lumbering lizards. Now they're just big chickens....

Besides that Jurassic park game from a year ago, when we the last dino game?

Attached: D4nMN_7XkAAmRFu.jpg (983x884, 86K)

Retards who whine about dinosaurs having feathers should be forced to survive in close quarters with a cassowary for an hour.

you can't. dinosaurs have been ruined.

Attached: 1558102427928.jpg (2048x1784, 255K)

Feather dinos? Lol didnt happen mr """"""scientis"""""""

You're rejecting reality, user. They were just weird, scary animals

Attached: utahraptor_by_prehistorybyliam_dczf3p0-pre.jpg (1212x659, 56K)

Kek

>implying giant birds are not scary
Try looking an eagle right in the eye while you are in front of it.

I played through Saurian the other day. It sucked.

Attached: ‘A restoration of what the corpse of the dinosaur Leaellynasaura amicagraphica might have looked l (1280x913, 553K)

>paleoart fads
Utter cancer and not science.

Attached: 1498878390332.jpg (800x641, 81K)

Let me play as the fucking dinosaur

youtube.com/watch?v=Can_xRzZoGE

Attached: 66af5cf3b1eee1ebf349df9d643eab47.png (825x873, 801K)

Now the official dinosaur of Utah. They got to choose between Utahraptor and Allosaurus. Lucky bastards.

I prefer the Carboniferous desu

Kinda glad Jurassic park fags will fucking DIE one day and take their stupid fucking nostalgiagasm with them, Even before that film was made majority of dinosaurs were expected to had feathers.

Reminder that feather fags have no proofs and are literally making shit up

Lmao no they weren’t. Feathers were an annoying paleo art trend that’s old news now. Get fucked feathered cucks

Featherfags are even more retarded than super giga fags or even quadrupedal spino fags

Monster Hunter except you play as a dinosaur of your choosing and the goal is too survive for as long as you can by finding/hunting for your food while avoiding or fighting off predators with your specific dinosaur's skill set.

wasn't that called Evolved

Your annoying trend is going to die with you.
And thank god for that.

The Isle lets you do just that, pretty good game though just to warn you its in Early Access.

Attached: 20190404221001_1.jpg (1920x1080, 582K)

But only have real dinosaurs in the game though. No humans and it doesn't have to have multiplayer either.

These kinda formulas don't last very long anymore. It would have to be single player focused.

Fair. Originally I had thought it would be a single player game with maybe co-op for pack based hunters.

Monster Hunter except you play as the monster and the goal is to avoid that goddam psychopath who's trying to beat you to death with that weird giant metal horn thing.

Cute!

battle royale in copyright-safe not jurassic park

How about something like EVO?

why would you think that? JP the books and movies are classics and will last longer than anyone here. Doesnt help they have a new set of movies that are really pushing out merch on a whole new generation of kids.

people are already over the stupid feather craze.