Alpha world gen vs Current world gen Minecraft

I like this new minecraft and all especially with all the new features, but there was something great about the old world generation in this game and i liked the more neon grass. But mainly the world generation.

Attached: old-minecraft.png (1429x601, 436K)

the Crunchy Grass sounds give me a happy chemical release

same here

Post houses.

Attached: Untitled.png (1918x1080, 2.12M)

i just started it back up so im starting fresh, its gonna be some time till its in picture taken shape.

Java or Bedrock?

java i was talking like before they added biomes.

how is bedrock anyway i havent gotten around to trying it yet, would probably be the version i would play with the m8's.

Harder to find mods and shaders. I highly recommend Explorer mode resource pack to turn off the kiddie mode.

I bought the java version only now realizing the is the bed rock version which doesnt run like ass. What do I do?

i think when you buy the java version you can get the bedrock version for free just go to mojangs site.

Not totally finished but here's my current house/fort/castle thing.

Attached: Minecraft 7_29_2019 10_59_13 PM.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

Here's one I built in a Yea Forums anarchy server

Reminder that there is a new Yea Forums server
4craft.world

Shit forgot pic

Attached: survival.png (1920x1080, 1.15M)

hobbitpilled

That's a nice looking castle.

That is a piece of art user.

That was a limited time offer that ended last year, now i have to buy the c++ version for $60 on microsofts store

ugly af

you can use sheers on treeleaves and put them on your house instead of those green blocks

VanillaTweaks I think has an option for the old neon colors or ore looks. The buggy old generation was fun and there are mods that you tweak it some and they plan to add more controls in for it in the future, but it is a lot harder to do it so many more biomes. It was rather charming though, and it was a big deal to find an amazing cave.

Bedrock is a lot smoother and has a greater draw distance. But it goes cash shop on skins and things and doesn't really have a mod scene as a result. Its redstone also does not function the same. Much of Java redstone is bugs that worked so they were left in the game. Without those bugs most more complex redstone functions for auto-farms and things break. I would be all for it if it they ported over redstone and added a mod api to move those over, but without that Bedrock polishes out all the charm.

What’s the ip? Really looking for a small multiplayer server that mods aren’t ass

that's the point numbnuts, its a dirt hut built in a tree, but its ugliness has its elegance amongst the toiled dirt and the mushy swamp.

Server's long gone now must have been months ago when I made this.

oh fuck i missed out too.

not even that redstone is unpredictable in general in bedrock.

Pretty proud of myself I must say, unfortunately I never screenshotted it so I remade it in a creative world.

Attached: creative (2).png (1228x893, 1.81M)

What server do you play on now?

not the same guy but lately ive just been warming up so im going solo, ill prolly try and get into multiplayer again eventually but theres something nice about having a whole world to yourself.

I don't :D

I miss wildgrass mod.

Attached: javaw_qSCHkoiOsp.png (1920x1027, 880K)

I made this in an /r9k/ server

Attached: 2019-08-04_20.58.24 (2).png (1915x930, 2.91M)

>Played Minecraft almost daily from mid-December to May
>Completely sick of what is one of my favorite games of all time
Overexposure really sucks.

What’s the ip?

Just take a long break, if you love it once you’ll love it again. Burning out sucks but it’s just temporary

thats the thing to ive found with this game too is that its easy to get sick of minecraft if you just try and play minecraft.

Attached: h.gif (496x486, 3.38M)