youtu.be/h9jtq2FCod4
twitter.com/karriebearr/status/1158152703765168128
vocaroo.com/i/s0oFIYIPtpYo
youtube.com/watch?v=TYFQ4LTqYWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=b3klj_jmde0
youtube.com/watch?v=sTn1ztEeyPc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Homestuck Arcsys, screencap this

Attached: Ancestral_Awakening.gif (300x300, 181K)

nice, finally a Naruto FG

where did you hear Godzilla? that would be pretty cool

JOOOOOOOOOOO

JO

Attached: pucci2.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

which evo stream will this be on?

Probably just another shitty arena fighter

That sounds terrible.

Persona 5 arena that will come on Switch because everything persona can come on switch except the actual game

>Godzilla leak from e3 turns out to have been real all along
Not happening obviously but it would still be glorious to witness

Attached: 1559749524523.gif (308x133, 547K)

SKKRRREEEEEOOOOOOONNNNKKKK!?

Attached: tumblr_n373bfo5Yf1qgckmbo1_500.jpg (408x427, 62K)

JoJo or P5A pls

It's Guilty Gear, the guy that leaked Haohmaru in SC said it.

that will be what 4 or 5 fighting games they're supporting at the same time?

die

who would've guessed that.....

i want jojo so bad but its not gunna be that

Is it a new version or what?

IT'S FUCKING TIME.
LET'S GO.

Attached: March-2019-Solicitations-Justice-League-A.jpg (1987x1177, 629K)

>it's just guilty gear

Attached: 36ygyr.jpg (501x500, 65K)

WHICH STREAM

Based. Now I can beat the shit out of Vriskafags verbally AND in a game.

Attached: 2410812415.png (500x437, 16K)

You know godzilla's not fucking happening, the leak came from here lmao

I swear if it's a Guilty Gear guest character in Tekken...

Attached: 1549739433543.jpg (324x256, 12K)

^^^
I BELIEVE IN GRAVITY

Attached: 1564024759784.png (901x934, 589K)

It's just the Mako and Double DTR DLC for Kill La Kill IF. "Big" referring to the size of Mako's tits.

Attached: 1525727207112.jpg (940x800, 611K)

WHAT FUCKING STREAM ARE THEY GONNA ANNOUNCE SOMETHING

Attached: new gg.png (609x269, 36K)

Imagine this but with Godzilla Monsters

Attached: 46119-war-of-the-monsters-playstation-2-front-cover.jpg (800x1136, 168K)

she's too thicc

>It's just gonna be a smash rep

Attached: Rip.jpg (320x320, 24K)

>Vergeben
Have we not learned our lesson to never trust him?

>Bedwoman
For a moment I thought we were getting a genderswap Bedman but then I remembered he had a sister who revived the moment he died to Ariels.

Double Dōtonbori Robo DLC?

The other stuff became true though.

Attached: Capture.png (675x172, 54K)

I don't know who that is but looking at that picture he's been 100% right about everything so far.

There was a rumor and """leaked""" roster right around e3

Shonen Jump FG
3v3

god fucking damnit

Nintendo doesnt announce shit at Evo other than a direct where they will announce shit

THE CURSE OF MOOTEZUMA

I guess it happens with the generic filename.

the "rumor" came from here and was probably a shtipost

I wish it was jojo

it's gonna be GG

This

Is it Xrd 3? Or a completely new game? I really hope its a 3rd installment in the Xrd series and not some dumbed down crap. Because that way they cannot realistically just remove mechanics and shit. Maybe make some inputs easier to do but not even change those. It would also make sense because of Granblue development time. Id love it to be Xrd 3 please.

>Mandalay Bay

Attached: 1A60474E-0B5F-4DD6-884D-D305899F2627.png (593x185, 71K)

>Virginben
well shit, no Haohmaru then

And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.

GG or new BB would be acceptable and cool.

New IP would be preferred, but unlikely.

WIDE AKARIN

I'm sick of GG and BB

Wasn't there just a new Jojo figher released not that long ago? All Stars or something?

Vergeben leaked one thing right 2 years ago, after that he kept "leaking" stuff that ended up never happening, he only stopped after people made a compilation of all his fake stuff and called him out on his BS

what was the roster

that was like 7 fucking years ago user

>Virginben
Right, just like how he predicted Minecraft in Smash and that the new 2D Zelda wasn't going to be related to Link's Awakening?

GG still seems like more of a ArcRevo announcement, leaning toward Jojo or Godzilla.
Hoping for Godzilla

Please don't be a GG character in Smash...

ASB was 6 years ago, and EoH was 4 years ago.

There was an arena fighter released on PS4, a battle royale releasing in arcades soon

this son of a bitch already fucked up with Marvel vs Capcom

Attached: 1564946898187.jpg (807x659, 37K)

WHEN IS IT

WHERE IS IT

Attached: gojira_fighter.png (653x512, 105K)

>feels like it came out two years ago
>look it up
>you are right
Ticking away, the moments that make up the dull day....

Attached: depression.jpg (318x159, 5K)

Everyone has known about janemba for months since microsoft revealed him on accident

Considering how they announced SNK stuff after a Capcom tourney, it could be any moment

>Space Godzilla
Based

Attached: 7E97F7CE-48A8-491E-8F04-58715D769202.jpg (199x309, 20K)

i really really really want this to be real but doubt it will be :(

They announce Joker at some game awards shit.
Who knows what they are capable of.

based

>no biollante

unbased

God if its not a good new looking GG installment or a new installment of Xrd im going to hate you faggots so much. Rev 2 is such a fucking fantastic game outside of maybe Danger Time that rarely appears. Its still a unsolved game and top 8s especially with Japs are amazing and the few NA players like Bears Lost Soul and Zidane who managed to catchup more towards their play.

I want Xrd 3 so much im almost 99% sure its not gonna happen and its gonna be some clunky fanbait Godzilla shit.

Mothra's ultra will be jobbing like the fucking nerd she is

yeah yeah no one gives a shit, we still don't have a good godzilla fighting game
get fucked

I wish I wasn't such a shit and could really get invested in it, honestly.

you know he would be the fucking Akuma of the game though

Virginben said it's the new GG, and he also knew about Haohmaru in Soulcalibur

Season 1 DLC, along with Varan, MOGUERA, Zola, and MUTO.

duh, but there were no leaks for cassandra and samurai showdown

He's also been wrong tons of times before.

>hftf 2
god I would fucking NUT on the spot

How often has he gotten something right and something wrong in the same event?

Someone else can make that game better though. Do you expect 100 mph anime Godzilla? Its probably going to be clunky shit that is kino to the fans. Its the kind of shit team red doesn't need to be on and is more of a SNK thing. I mean it will look prettier but SNK does corny kino shit better.

Where is TESTAMENT?

he's been right about literally everything this EVO, my man
it's gonna be guilty gear

>steve in smash
>minecraft content in smash
>...

Niggas E3 claims were 100% accurate. He's a fuckhead, but he's a correct fuckhead

holy SHIT based

>MechaniKong

This is how you spot a fake.

Also, if they can't get Granblue and all of its Cygames money to have more than 11-16 characters, no way are they getting 21 Godzilla characters.

why is everyone fuckin saying jojo? there's ZERO reason to think a jojo arcsys game would exist besides "I want it"

>an Eyes of Heaven ArcSys game
A GORILLION nasty LITERS OF CUM

Attached: AWOOGABUHHHH.jpg (1300x1000, 197K)

its a popular property thats been lacking in a good game since heritage

I can't think of when this will be announced though. I guess in-between Tekken and Smash?

>dude he was wrong a lot of time before

>leaks EVERYTHING from EVO 2019 and he's right

>dude he was wrong all those times

Dead. But if they just wanna spew some he never died bullshit im cool with that shit. Same if they wanna bring in some zombie Justice/young dimensional Kliff shit.

A man can dream user, a man can dream

Attached: sad.png (356x309, 45K)

He had died two times already, not an excuse.

Granblue Fantasy re link?

he only got 1 thing correct though, everything else was already known

dbfz was a success so i could see asw making another jojo game. not anytime soon though.

you will never reach the [truth] user

Wheres fucking Anji

the only thing known was janemba

>Have to be in bed trying to sleep around 9
>Won't know until the morning.
>Have a stressful shit day im aware of at work ahead of me

God I hope I spend that day of suffering with the biggest grin on my face because if I wake up and its literally just Sol in Tekken or some shit im gonna be frowning for awhile. I mean im happy as Enkidu/Waldstein player who already likes UNIST I can expect shiny toys more then most in a game I already like. But at my heart GG is my favorite.

GBF announcements are done by Cygames.

Attached: 1551107552877.png (924x1200, 784K)

That Man im guessing.

>arksys
arcsys or aksys?

That Man has short hair you secondary he's in the story mode
Its probably Testament or Bridget

If you're talking about the long haired flamboyant, it's either a grown up Bridget or Testament.

when is the announcement?
I hope its a Jojo game, but lets be real, its gonna be a Guilty Gear game

Bridget is not flamboyant at all. It's Testament.

No I mean the character from the story of the 4 is probably that man.

He probably saw a girlyman as Bridget is 19 now iirc

Absolutely based Aradiafag

>Xrd 3
I'll jump off a fucking bridge. Leave that shit already. Yes yes, Raven and Jack-O in my heart, but I'm ready to move on.

Flamboyant is more about attitude, Bridget was always a chill, down to earth boy in a drag. Testament ooze style and is infested with mannerism.

Based

Attached: Gappy Swerving.png (817x1262, 336K)

I don't want to deal with either desu...
Where's Anji and Gabriel

Anji is also really flamboyant. It could be him with long hair.

Didn't Sony say there was going to be something? What if Arc Sys is doing All-Star Battle 2.

Why? Nigger Jack-O isn't that big of a deal unless you play like 3-4 characters then just sub Sol/Ky like any person with half a brain can have a sub Ky. Raven hasn't been a issue for ages I mean hes still top 5ish material but the nerfs actually helped just block the sorta gay shit better its basically I-no status or worse.

Leo is a far bigger faggot I hated that faggot when he got buffed from bottom 3 to A tier its the kind of character that belongs on the struggle train because when he gets going its not necessarily hard or fun to watch shit just basic frametraps that are hard as balls to escape.

>_______FighterZ
What is it?

This is Anji from Xrd, theres also some art of him with some really short ponytail thing so who knows
I can only hope

Attached: 1564196676637.jpg (1024x1024, 82K)

cartoon network vs nickelodeon game pls

Attached: toons.jpg (1024x674, 152K)

don't get my hopes up you fuckers, I've been waiting for a new Godzilla fightan for several years

do girls really use the internet like this?

everyone heard gg was getting a new game last evo when they said they were working on it. No fucking shit it's going to be information on the new GG.

>you better head back to the mandalay bay for something big

Attached: 9009720-3x2-700x467.jpg (700x467, 39K)

Attached: 62877C6F-197F-4B84-863A-1617EC1A302D.png (1136x640, 1.11M)

>Not wanting more of Xrd which has been godlike AC quality since Rev 1/2 Sign was alittle fucking rough though
>The leak if its real is 4 non MC related characters where as a reveal trailer for a new game would probably just show 1 new character and alot of mainstays in bulk like Sign did.

Don't crush my dreams senpai Faust is good Ky is good Potemkin sucks doe but hes fun as fuck. They only way just building off this great game with some balance tweaks for varieties sake which is already great variety would be if Potemkin finally got another grappler friend.

>no hedorah

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: aaaaaa.png (780x885, 431K)

I’d be happy with either Jojo or Godzilla

As much as I'd like a JoJo or a new guilty gear I'd be hyped as fuck for a Naruto or BNHA game.

I'd be skeptical about it being any licensed stuff, if it were whoever licensed it would be doing all the teasing and advertising right now, not ArcSys. On the other hand, I don't think they'll have anything for GG until November, so I don't know what it'll be.

Another reason its most likely a 3rd Xrd game but a full installment release like Revelator is Rev 2 still got a slight patch and it wasn't too far after Rev 2 in general. So its been a year or so since then and revealing the game usually means its a 2020 title at latest 2021 Q1 title.

I doubt they would make a game in 1-2 years of Xrd/Reload quality without more time if they did its gonna be some baby mode awful looking shit SFVs very first reveal did. And even so if the leak is real which id give it a 10% chance of being real then why wouldn't the first build/trailer of a build show just Sol/Ky and maybe 1-2 other OGs?

>no shin
shame
>zilla
neato

If it’s not GG then fuck em

It is GG

>Reveal GG
>Start loketesting like they always do for Xrd 3
>Still run ArcRevo cup like normal.

Its not that hard of a concept. I hope Cl-r has open loketests over time too. I miss it so much. Its so much easier to learn and not fall flat on my face to see some japs experimenting a year before i can.

It won't be Xrd, Daisuke's already spoken about it in the past and it was pretty clearly something new. Even though I like Xrd a lot, I'm fine to see them move on from it though, and I trust whatever they make next will be good too.

>Another A, A, A, A, A, A, A auto combo fighting game

No thanks.

I hope it's not just to spite you

it is GG

I don't think that's an unreasonable assumption, it's just not what I'd bet on. I don't think it's impossible or anything.

when is tekken gonna be over

Can't wait to main King Cesar and buttfuck normies

The last full release was Revelator and that was in 2016. Even REV 2 was just 2017. That's 4 years of development time assuming the game comes out in 2020, which is plenty.

*blocks you're path*

Attached: bfa9685d-a343-43f2-baf9-13e5ca086c92.jpg (720x540, 102K)

Is it finally getting the sequel it deserves?

Attached: dam.jpg (303x445, 38K)

No I meant "in my heart" as in I enjoy playing Raven and Jack-O but I still want a new game.

That. Make a new "Revelator" starting point game that they can continue building on for the entirety of the next gen like they did this one.

wrong joe

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 120K)

>Testament back in
Nice

>everyone's super is to either die or become an empty shell

I don't know about that

very soon

The leak says it's 2D, but either way I'd be super stoked for it

It's not going to be a "Revelator" kind of game though, it's going to be an "Xrd" kind of game. Even putting aside the way Daisuke talked about changing things in that interview, Xrd is on UE3 while DBFZ and GBFV are on UE4. I wouldn't be surprised to see them move forward to X4 just to move GG onto UE4 as well.

>Mechanikong is bullshit but 5 Gokus isn't

did they do all the gokus yet or are there some left

When are they doing the announcement of whatever this is.

How long until the announcement?

i know it's a stretch, but i'd love to have this game without the 3d portions

Attached: pokken_tournament_pic_1.png (801x450, 160K)

Thread theme until we're inevitably disappointed
youtu.be/h9jtq2FCod4

Attached: 1559831157478.gif (550x400, 114K)

absolutely based

Can't wait for kaijukino to send JoJo zoomers into a frothing rage screeching about some SJW bullshit on twitter

Attached: IMG_20190528_215538.jpg (1365x563, 60K)

Hedorah probably isn't in because
1) Toho probably thinks nobody likes them
2) Unleashed had to scrap Hedorah because his holiness wouldn't render right, so that may affect future appearances
Second one is unlikely since he was Tim the PS4 game with no problems but idk

but I want both

and you know it's fucking GG anyways

>just to move GG onto UE4 as well
I don't want GG on UE4 it has more input delay than UE3

trash
how do you have a property like Pokemon and only end up with one good character choice on the roster (Croagunk)

ARCSYS GIVE ME THE JOJO FIGHTING GAME, CAN'T YOU SEE HOW MUCH MONEY YOU WOULD MAKE OFF THIS CANCEROUS FANBASE

Attached: 1562798886876.jpg (456x529, 53K)

post the vocaroo

Hawkgirl is so OP in Injustice 1

Hedorah's a fan favorite in Japan though. His merch sells out fast and usually has insane aftermarket prices.

why would it ever be godzilla game

The closest thing you're getting to a JoJo game is the new Guilty Gear having Zappa in it.

>tfw been using hedorah as a username for so long I forgot it was a Godzilla monster and was confused as to why everyone was talking about me in this thread

so how many hours?

No you don't lying faggot
JoJo zoomers despise tokusatsu especially one as old and venerable as Godzilla, because you have no legit passion for anything that isn't trendy ironic ween shit to spin into an agenda

Attached: IMG_20190529_173042.jpg (1385x569, 41K)

What about Jojo boomers?

>no shin
>zilla
fake as fuck

It's actually an Inuyasha x Yuyu Hakasho cross over game with a new story

nigger you're full of shit I've been watching this shit since I'm 8, get fucked

also jojo is older than you

They've been shouted down into obscurity

Where are you pulling these assumptions from

Look at how they treat their fighting games. BBTAG gets a few characters every 8 months, DBZ is boring and only gets underwhelming dlc characters, Granblue is not even a thing, BlazBlue is dead. Do you REALLY want them to make a nice looking JoJo game just so they can cancer it up with their abandonment and shitty DLC? Nah. I'd rather have a 3D JoJo made by the SC team. Arcsystem sucks and it's time people call them out on their bullshit. They think they can get away with being complacent because DBZ put them on the spotlight more now than ever before.

i'd be unironically hype as shit

Arcsys is a developer
Aksys is a US-based localizer
Aksys has localized a lot of Arcsys games but they are not the same company

Help me trim the fat

Part 1
>Jonathan
>Dio Brando
Part 2
>Joseph
>Caesar
>Stroheim
>Lisa Lisa
>Kars
Part 3
>Jotaro
>Kakyoin
>Avdol
>Polnareff
>Old Joseph
>Vanilla Ice
>DIO
Part 4
>Josuke
>Okuyasu
>Koichi
>Rohan
>Yoshikage Kira
>Kosaku Kawajiri
Part 5
>Giorno
>Bruno
>Mista
>Narancia
>Diavolo
Part 6
>Jolyne
>Weather Report
>Ermes
>Pucci
>Pucci of the New Moon
Part 7
>Johnny
>Gyro
>Diego
>Altenate world Diego
>Valentine
Part 8
>Gappy
>Jobin
>Joshu

Go update your tumblr about bigotry against the JoJo community dumb zoomer

probably after tekken grands, i'd given it another 40 min if you don't want to watch tekken

Lucario, blaziken, charizard and gengar are all very popular, and honestly fit pretty well.

that said, yeah. the roster was questionable

>another shitty licensed game that people eat up because "muh anime graphics"

No thank you,

>Stylized JoJo fighting game with characters from every part

JoBros where you at?

Attached: 1560314347537m.jpg (912x1024, 137K)

All of them, instead Robo-Ky and Testament.

>no 89 jotaros

>mfw I like both Godzilla and JoJo

I hate stupid little shits like you who thinks people are only allowed to like one thing or be part of one fanbase for their entire life and that they carry only the worst parts of their fanbases forever. You're the reason fans can't have nice things.

Attached: That's not how it works.png (500x500, 77K)

It's always been demonstrable that JoJo days hate anything made before JoJo especially really old stuff like Godzilla, and hero stuff like Ultraman, Kamen Rider and so on

fighterZ, while hilariously casual to the point it makes smash seem like streetfighter, is a very fun game and i recommend it.

After the smash finals I assume

>you better head back to the Mandalay
Bay for something big...*unzips dick*...just sayin '
Ah Arc-sama... what should I do with it?

lmao you are mentally ill

Fucking this. I need it.

Attached: crop.jpg (139x145, 13K)

Blanco

old Jojo readers have nothing to do with the new trend, if anything they find it cancerous

jojofags are worse than moefags ever were

it’s going to be something Type Moon related

Arcsys is going to unveil the Mandalay Bay shooter's motive before open firing on the crowd.

rent free

not him but
>JoJo hasn't been around since the 80s and doesn't have fans among all age groups
Just because something is popular doesn't mean that it's bad, or that all fans of it are bad.
Tons of fanbases have gone down the shitter due to overexposure, and JoJo too, but you're just mad for no reason.

Moefags haven't been relevant since 2007

You only enjoy Godzilla for le ironic memes because you are literally incapable of enjoying anything not buried under ten tons of irony and mockery. You are the exact variety of trash who hates whenever Godzilla got serious and wants every single movie to be Vs Megalon. You have no legitimate interest in what went into making any of the movies, the talented people involved or the impact on special effects at all.

I love Godzilla. What I hate is manga/anime with generic artstyles/plots.

>CAPCOM VS SNK 3
>GAME USES THE GUILTY GEAR / DBZF MAGICAL GRAPHICS ENGINE TO MAKE 3D MODELS LOOK 2D

WHAT DO THEY KNOW?

Attached: 77240CED-6D8B-47C0-A0E3-38287764DAD2.jpg (590x350, 40K)

lel the old JoJo fans long ago got forced into obscurity by zoomer secondaries and SJW the second the anime became a thing

It's a Sailor Moon game

Interned for Aksys a few months ago. They want to cash in on the 90s anime nostalgia

>hate jojo
>hate jojo haters as well
I don't like being a centrist but holy shit what do you do when both sides of something are full of retards?

Attached: 629dad0527ffe780dc27125605c056eab20b05c5ae73168348503cdb831ca5f5.png (455x364, 117K)

This is genuinely autism.

Fuck that gay shit. Revelator 3 or bust.

>you can’t like something and recognize its flaws at the same time
Is this what it’s like to be an American?

holy shit take your meds

>I don't like being a centrist
Ok reddit

You're delusional. Niggerball is a bigger property and doesn't have to worry about stands and it got 24 characters. Jojo would be 20 maximum base-roster.

LOOK AT ME
THINK OF WHO'S TRULY IMPORTANT HERE

Is that why you hate Hokuto no Ken despite it being the reason JoJo exists in the first place?

Okay retard

Attached: 20190804_173327.jpg (4032x3024, 2.21M)

shin and 1954 are my favorite tho

How the fuck do you know what I think from just that statement? On how many fucking layers of projecting are you on right now?

Attached: 1388706183524.jpg (251x251, 22K)

Rockman EXE fighting game PLEASE ARCSYS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

You ignore and move on

well, pack it up boys
nothing else to speculate here

>i'm a manchild hehe
kys

It's an Index fighting game. Sequel to the PSP one

Attached: 3E023576-5F99-42F9-8AF7-793481ECBC2D.png (1919x1200, 1.09M)

>holy shit what do you do when both sides of something are full of retards?
You laugh at them

Attached: 1564140835808.png (370x329, 108K)

But i love HNK

stream link?

Its going to be I-no in Tekken 7.

Don't @ me when it happens.

>Capcom and ArcSys
Has this ever happened before

this unfortunately, and that 20 char roster would be 8 jojos, 7 main villains (since 8 isn't done yet so they can't add Jobin),and 5 assorted cast members from parts 3 and 5

Attached: 1538694719984.png (366x380, 153K)

Playable cast would be the main JoJo's and the main villains. Jobros are assist at most.

If you said Sol or Slayer it'd be just a little believable.

Ok retard

Attached: 67637872_377847399599100_2771328541097197568_n.jpg (800x450, 86K)

>can't express genuine enjoyment of anything because you are a brainwashed pod person devoid of any actual human feeling
>calls others artists

Do you even know the name Eiji Tsuburaya? Akira Ifukube? Ichiro Honda? Akira Wantanabe? No. Because all you care about are your le funnay maymays lmao bro fuck actually caring about anything

That would be fine. I would be ok with almost anything so long it's an unexpected IP and not just more BB/GG.

>Jonathan
>Dio Brando
>Joseph
>Caesar
>Kars
>Jotaro
>Kakyoin
>Polnareff
>DIO
>Josuke
>Koichi
>Okuyasu
>Rohan
>Kira
>Giorno
>Bruno
>Mista
>Diavolo
>Jolyne
>Weather
>Pucci
>Johnny
>Gyro
>Valentine
>Gappy
>Joshuu
>Jobin

I don’t? Classic anime/manga are generally great. The creators did original things with their stories rather than just pander to popular tropes. It’s why o got into jojo later on. It’s its own thing like so many of the classics.

It's in cooperation with sony, i have no fucking clue what it will be.

>YOU DON'T KNOW THE NAMES OF THE BUGPEOPLE THAT PAINTED THIS CARTOONS?????
>YOU ARE NOT A REAL FAN REEEEEEEEEEEE

its not just vergeben, papagenos and sabi have both said they heard a new guilty gear as well.

Who cares? Who honestly cares? You bandwagon faggots will just let it die in two months and it'll be completely dead and buried when another new shiny is released down the road, no matter what it is. What are any of you fucking redditors playing? DBFZ? Because aside from Evo even that shit game is on life support and none of you faggots are playing Guilty Gear, the better ArcSys game. Dead in the water.

You faggots bitch a bout SFV too, do any of you play SFIV? Do any of you play ST? Hell, even Third Strike, since you fucking meme asses pretend it's the best fighting game ever made? No, you posers don't even play that. You'll suck its dick, you don't play it. So why are you excited for some shiny new ArcSys fighter? You won't play it. Fuck you, FGC.

Attached: 1558769355550.gif (245x184, 703K)

Is this the power of Yea Forums ?

How does it feel to know your peers would chastise you for having any affection for a franchise as problematic and non-LGBTQ friendly as HnK? Becuase you DO know your very own Jojo faggots cancelled it long ago right?

Will they announce it before or after Smash finals?

What makes jojofags think it's going to be a jojo game?

im late, but you're still based

litterally insane

My peers love it and got me into HnK and jojo actually

good job

and I love HNK

Attached: boxphos2.jpg (638x638, 34K)

You just told me everything I need to know. Zoomers literally deserve to be holocausted.

Attached: Brain damage.png (640x480, 8K)

And it will be identical to every other ArcSys fighter they've been shoveling out every year.

>Becuase you DO know your very own Jojo faggots cancelled it long ago right?

Attached: 1546388380537.jpg (800x450, 27K)

Go take your meds you autistic schizo. Jesus fucking Christ.

If i'm correct arcsys held a popularity contest earlier with several manga series, with JoJo winning far way into #1 followed by Bleach and One Piece

Are you seriously oblivious to what JoJo has been like since the anime became a thing and attracted SJW thinking it was a gay pride series?

Based

I think it's the voices in your head user

you fucking faggots baited me for the last time, DON'T DO THIS AGAIN

Attached: 1559579670380.gif (680x630, 3.29M)

Anything but Jojo so I can laugh at all the pathetic jojotards normalfags.

I like Godzilla because it’s just some guys in Barney the dinosaur costumes wrestling each other.

BASED

Don't give me hope

Attached: Broken wings wont hold you down.jpg (640x360, 26K)

Solid video game discussion guys

Attached: 1562899839306.png (593x580, 366K)

What world do I live in where the Jojotards are actually reasonable and the huge faggot is the jojo hater

GG is 100% happening at some point anyway so I hope it's a Jojo game just so I can BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF YOU IRONIC WEEB MEMELOVING JOJOFAGS

Attached: 1550013238668.jpg (800x534, 144K)

>I hope it's jojo
>UUUUUH DAE HATE JOJO THEY HATE MY OLD MOVIES

>if its a jojo the game will have even lower skill ceilling than grandblue because jojofags are just braindead 4 IQ max nigger
LMAO

Y'all can be hype for both Godzilla and JoJo. Chill.

When's the announcement?

It's Watanabe, you fucking poser

I know this isn't the right thread to ask but
Give me a solid fighter to invest my time into, Smash is garbage.

this guy said I'm not allowed

Guilty Gear if the new game is good

Forgot the picture

Attached: Screenshot_20190608-215049.png (1080x2160, 2.23M)

its not going to be jojo retards

Guilty Gear

killer instinct

Tekken 7

>by capcom
lmao you wish, enjoy your trannie face lmaooooooo

Attached: gremlin.jpg (1280x720, 167K)

you can already do that, just play HFTF

HFTF already has an insane skill ceiling on characters like Devo and Dio

Seeing as you play childrens fighting games, fighterz should be right up your street.

Probably before twitter.com/karriebearr/status/1158152703765168128

Why didn't you save the picture and post that instead of taking a sceenshot you fucking faggot

i wonder how bearable jojo would be without the constant memeposting

Attached: 1562546415933.webm (704x480, 2.72M)

It’s a schizo. He probably thinks he’s been Berenstained now. Good job.

Samsho V is 5 bucks on Steam. Go get it.
>But I want a game that's alive!
SFV, DBFZ, Tekken, MK or Samsho the new one.

To be fair, I could've told you the next SC guest would be Haohmaru.
It's the most obvious fucking pick ever.

>riot game
OHNONONONONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

have sex

By the laws of both JoJo and Godzilla, unless he's willing fight you to enforce that, it doesn't mean shit

Kaijuchads give Godzilla your power to crush jojo niggers

Attached: 1993 Gojira tai Mekagojira.720p.ac3.CG.avi_snapshot_01.33.57_-2017.02.04_19.23.32-.jpg (1280x688, 65K)

Snake is in Tekken wtf

Retards still don't know the difference between ASW and Aksys.

I want both though. I can’t pick

i heard the noise, but walked away to check on my pasta. did they confirm snake?

Simbly epic

it's alright, like it's watchable, but yeah the fanbase is some of the worst. they're on par with narutards and my hero nerds.

>A dumb meme reply because you know I'm right

I'm still thinking about that raw IW Hishigata threw out against ohittou to lose the fucking match point, it's so upsetting

Attached: 1541561509021.jpg (780x584, 78K)

Post mains for both franchises

>Godzilla
Gigan, Destroyah, Kamacuras
>JoJo
Joseph, Hol Horse, Caesar

Attached: 1538063157959.jpg (504x394, 71K)

they accidentally played it on the main screen but didn't show it on stream

Guilty Gear, Unist, Blazblue Central, Blazblue crosstag, soul cal, tekken. Samsho if you have a console, otherwise get it when it comes out next year.

Pick whichever one you like the look of the most, or whichever one has the waifu you will fap to the most. The differences between all of them are huge, but they are all planets orbiting the same sun; smash is some shitty smegma blackhole in a distant galaxy.

chances are if you fall in love with one, you will eventually fall in love with all of them.

Attached: 1564689035048.jpg (1080x1080, 174K)

I did but the file size is too big. Chill.

Cringe

Please please please please please PLEASE.

And please have Mineta playable.

Attached: 713076.png (1920x1080, 1.69M)

>Y'all
>chill

Ever think you might feel more at home back on twitter

>watching
this is a generational mistake

>Cringe
Yikes

Do you really think that the jojo meme spammers actually read the manga?

My gf does all the time.
She'll spend an hour laying on the bed, browsing with the laptop, naked after a shower

Don't have one

Shin Godzilla and Mothra
Jotaro and Kira

O

post-2010 narutards have not nearly been as bad as jojofags

MY

>Godzilla
Mothra, Megalon, Gigan
>Jojo
Kira, Pucci, Gyro

Attached: 9ABED951-F81A-4EF8-AB94-4C2607070FAE.jpg (484x336, 46K)

BEAT MOMMY UP

Nothing is worse than Hunter"""chads"""

Attached: 1558369975023.png (262x241, 94K)

SEVEN

That's the problem here
The moment JoJo became an anime is when it all went downhill, Yea Forums warned that the secondaries would destroy it but things turned out even worse in the end with zoomers and Twitter trannys using JoJo as their fucking spirit animal now

QUIRKS

>Anguirus and Kiryu
>Kakyoin and Scary Monsters Diego

Gigan chad reporting in

Attached: Pepe aviators .jpg (489x499, 27K)

How does a fanbase destroy a show? Nobody has ever given me a legitimate answer.

its gonna be a gg character in tekken

i'm convinced 70% of them are shitposting, but you know what they say about communities who pretend to be retards

Kaiju shit is fucking gay and retarded it had better be Jojo

Hedorah or bust

They destroy the image attached to the show and the discourse around it, it's why Yea Forums hates secondaries so much

take a picture and share it sometime.

I'd give her endless oral sex while she shitposts online

I don't deny that. most of them calmed down since all the filler and then now it's actually over. if you don't count boruto, i havent heard about anyone talking about it as obnoxiously as early narutofags.

I think they're pretty bad, but jojoposters are even worse and the joke shitposts are unironic for them now.

But why do people care about that? I watch a show because I enjoy it, not because it’s “cool” to watch it.

yeah gonna have to ask for a source on this one

Too bad Jojo fighters have been done to death.

Bleach has made for a stylish fighting game. Say what you want about the manga but Kubo’s designs Are top tier. Also zanpakutos are cool as fuck.

when is the announcement?

gasaraki you lazy butt

As much as I would love a Bleach fighting game sadly we both know that's not happening.

Attached: 1343856844406.jpg (386x360, 58K)

there are only 3. 1 is a good fighter, 1 is good fanservice and 1 is just shit all around

Most of the people you are watching it ARE doing so because it's cool and trendy, tell me what kind of conversation you're going to have with them beyond meme screeching and SJW pandering lunacy?

Skullgirls.

it'd have some neato alts

Attached: Halloween Grimmjow.jpg (2048x1152, 365K)

Well now we know it definitely isn't this since Solid Snake just got spoiled for Tekken.
It's probably just GG then.

Even a Naruto fighting game is more likely than Bleach.

BASED

Attached: 1559596225632.png (507x507, 308K)

Treasure made one, or maybe three. I only played the first on DS, it was pretty good.

I don’t really talk about shows that often.

I'd honestly prefer a giant tokusatsu fighter with a bunch of different franchises but I guess it would be hard.

Attached: IMG_20181122_114729.jpg (640x480, 37K)

xturd is a joke of a guilty gear game

how out of touch with reality are you? have you ever talked with another human being?

> YuYu Hakusho
>Hunter x Hunter
anything else would be inferior

Attached: a89b339be82b70ddd2af1e92ebb56174--crossover-anime-manga.jpg (575x600, 82K)

thanks

And all of them have pretty much covered the entire casts. I mean it would be impossible to do a new Hol Horse.

>he doesn’t main Jet Jaguar

Attached: D29312CF-E7B9-4C24-9374-3E66BE051A66.jpg (540x796, 179K)

Why do you feel the need to discuss shows or interact with a fanbase at all? Why not enjoy something for what it is?

That would be really nice

Attached: Tokusatsu.jpg (960x620, 194K)

just imagine

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 192K)

DMC Arcsys fightan game. Cap this.

it'd be 10/10 if they had TYBW

Attached: Tybw bankai kenpachi.jpg (2048x1152, 262K)

Where can I watch YuYu Hakusho.

Attached: Netero what malice lives in the hearts of men.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

>steve

Stop saving face JoJo nigger everyone knows how cancerous you all have become

download it on nyaa

Just torrent it and slap it into your Plex moron

Make sure to watch the english dub, not even joking.

should I finish homestuck? I dropped it at all the Caliborn shit.

How do I watch Ultraman?

Smash dlc he predicted the Hero and steve

Why would you want a new hol horse? There's nothing wrong with a character returning with mechanics present in a previous game, people want a new jojo fighting game because two of them aren't really fighting games and one of them is great but limited in its cast and heavily flawed in its mechanics. Hol horse as depicted in HFTF but in a game without infinites, ToD combos, unblockable setups that lead into themselves, and grabs that are punishable on hit would be fantastic.

No need to be salty friend.

Attached: Netero says fuck you.jpg (1920x1080, 115K)

...if only user..

Attached: D30C8B02-2627-4D98-A097-6E1BA4AC66E6.jpg (640x640, 91K)

There's a 0% chance it will ever happen, but I'd like a Kengan Fighting game

Attached: file.png (631x254, 127K)

Nah. You've read all the good parts.

>TYBW darker tones
>Bambi
>Chair Aizen-sama
>Urahara bankai form
There's tons of stuff to work with

Attached: wxgzpuj7.jpg (713x999, 179K)

Start from Ultra Q and continue from there

not this shit again

Make P5A already you hacks, I want to play with my aged up p4 and p3 characters again and also the p5 could have potential cool movesets.

Plus royal guard squad

Attached: Tybw Yhwach.jpg (2048x1152, 219K)

Best I can do with shit mic.
vocaroo.com/i/s0oFIYIPtpYo

if youre not into illegal streaming, then crunchyroll and hulu have it, but those sites are kind of shite

hey faggots hear me out
ArcSys makes a Shaman King fighting game

Attached: 1564805948555m.jpg (1024x835, 81K)

The dub is objectively better than the sub. It's not just the voices, even the dialogue is far better.
youtube.com/watch?v=TYFQ4LTqYWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=b3klj_jmde0

I have been on Yea Forums too many years to believe it is appropriate media for most people here. I still remember Akagi

There's only one today, evo

Only If the 4kids dub theme is part of the track

It's going to be a kaiju girl fightan and you're going to love it.

Attached: 72 Ultra Kaiju Girls Concept Art.jpg (1600x811, 200K)

It's one of those scenarios where the dub is superior

>girls in costumes
Boring

>Cassandra

Literally leaked months ago alongside all the other DLC season 1 characters

>Janemba

Literally announced months ago in the Microsoft stream thing & again in the Nintendo thing a couple weeks ago

WHO HERE REMEMBERS BLEACH DARKSOULS FOR THE DS?
IMAGINE AN ARCSYS SEQUEL NOW, BUT WITH CHAIRZEN AND LIGHTNING JAGUAR YORUICHI

Tekken is over, ArcSys announcement might be coming up soon

we still need macaco rosa goku and goku blanco

speaking of fighters are there any decent for the switch never played on the system before & was wondering how it holds up for local play against friends?

ARC SYSTEM WORKS TO ANNOUNCE KAMEN RIDER FIGHTAN

Funimation subscription service

it really doesn't get old does it? everytime the show comes up you parrot this garbage, it really doesn't get old?

I would lose my dick if that happened

youtube.com/watch?v=sTn1ztEeyPc

Blessed timeline

*Switch Exclusive

okay retard

Why the fuck are you so triggered

There's already so many Rider fighters I wish they did something else

Attached: IMG_20180921_090327.jpg (472x680, 99K)

Yu yu Hakusho vs Hunter x Hunter is the dream fighting game concept for me

I W A E
Honestly, I just want a better version of Climax Fighters, the foundation is there it just needs many improvements

BAMCO IS HERE

ITS HAPPENING

i just want a samurai x fighting game

The dub is better than the sub, get over it.

based (and rustpilled)

Attached: 4454234ac0c868ede15ff1ed33142ddd.jpg (850x850, 256K)

HE'S IN

Attached: 1546246822634.jpg (300x451, 20K)

If it’s Guilty Gear or Jojo related, I’ll consider that a Win

Attached: 5F947B62-22D7-479B-8FB5-3BC0E14190F0.jpg (526x482, 36K)

Torrent the blu Ray cause it actually looks decent

Not even the weebs of Yea Forums watch it subbed

YO GREASE IS BASED

dlc

Attached: no-more-heroes-3-will-feature-a-new-mech-suit-mechanic-based-on-his-exploits-in-no-more-heroes-t.jpg (1300x974, 97K)

mad lads

I'm probably one of the only people on the planet that wants it but i'd be happy with a new / better Battle Fantasia.

Attached: battle-fantasia-wallpaper-big.jpg (1280x1024, 935K)

TAG 3

god dammit

>Nu Ben 10
Kys

BASED ORGA

>wing chun

On a scale of 1-10 how great is Ultraseven

Why must you remind me of what will never be?
WHY? WHY? FUCKING WHY MUST I WANT THIS SO FUCKING BAD?

Attached: 8493058943.gif (318x380, 570K)

wing chun fighteat neat

7/10

Is it the best showa series?

Attached: tumblr_pbqjidE6aZ1vp6s0to3_250.gif (250x250, 2.29M)

It's pretty good, I'd give it an 8

Jojo won the poll put out by Arcsys last year about which anime they should tackle next.

Gen's character after his redemption was just so great. I think part of it was his desire for his kid to not be scared of him when he was on screen. That's some fucking dedication. Build was great, probably one of my favorites.

WHERE'S THE FUCKING ANNOUNCEMENT

To zoomers it's a -10, to regular people it's an 8, to special effects and science fiction patriticians it canot be placed on a scale with a high enough ranking.

Attached: 17883419.jpg (800x800, 145K)

don't spoonfeed the fucking faggot

Attached: 1564892136742.jpg (600x602, 81K)

yeah like what the fuck

ITS
HGAPPENING
RIGHT NOW

HERE WE GOOOO

here it comes guys!

Now that's autism

Attached: ackchyually.png (700x700, 21K)

Most likely but they were all excellent until Taro, Seven though pretty much eclipses even the original in terms of legendary status, don't forget it got a stand alone sequel 30 years after airing

BOOOOOOO

>nigger in gg

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>New GG
Welp no point in buying Xrd now!

>nigger swordsman character
Even Arcsys is pozzed...

Welp.

That wasnt Digimon

AWESOME THE ORIGINAL GENERIC ANIME FIGHTER IS BACK BABYYYY

feelsbad

Attached: 1559457682840.png (1028x843, 567K)

>sad godzilla noises

Attached: 1553642457304.jpg (400x382, 23K)

NOOOOOOO

Attached: 143470293123.gif (500x230, 957K)

THEY'RE JUST ADDING WOOLIE TO EVERY VIDEO GAME

Maybe another day, Gojibros.

you fags just make me hyped for this shit

I WANTED JOJO BUT THIS IS FINE TOO

Attached: 12791218291.png (379x581, 288K)

(White Guilt)y Gear

I still don't know what the difference between Guilty Gear and Blazblue is.

>all these black people being added in to fighting games

what the fuck was that?

Attached: afro_samurai_0.jpg (1200x680, 98K)

who is Venom????

It's over Jojobros...

Attached: sad.jpg (640x631, 36K)

God Ky Kiske looks hot as fuck

2019 made it to arcsys

One is pretty much GUTS AND GRIT anime heavy metal, the other's your standard modern anime with a lot of rock.

Lame

The game is going to get blacked

GET ABSOLUTELY SHAT ON JOJOKES AND KAIJUKEKS

Attached: 1541745952472.gif (720x404, 3.23M)

>Japan will never fall prey to SJW tri-

Fuck niggers

What's with the Black fighting game characters appropriating East Asian culture lads?

GG is red
Blazblue is blue

I'M GONNA FUCKING DO IT IM GONNA GET INTO GUILTY GEAR THIS TIME I MISSED THE BOAT WITH XRD

>being black is SJW
lel

that was wack

>a Godzilla fighting game in today's day and age
I'd happily buy it. Even with how mediocre Godzilla (2014) and Godzilla KoTM the kid in me was just glad to see that dumb lizard on the big screen again.

>Completely new Guilty Gear
A great, great day. Peace out Xrd.

Attached: 1563310191568.gif (316x306, 541K)

Get assraped jojobronies.

N-next year bros
It will coincide with part 6

Attached: 1563400604699.jpg (1509x2269, 3.52M)

It's literally a WuTang Clan character.

What was it? I missed it. Anyone clip it?

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU JOJO TARDS HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Venom has been around for like 2 decades m8

yea fuck niggers

Attached: B646624B-B60B-4770-8AF2-016D16CB37F2.jpg (3896x8832, 3.32M)

part 6 is probably 2 years away user

if you want the same quality as part 5

>expecting new GG to be anything but BBTAG levels of dumbed down

I swear to god
If they put fucking danger time in

Attached: 1562455209772.jpg (1824x1824, 196K)

Wasnt sony gonna announce something?

>Space Godzilla
>Akuma
>Not Destoroyah
You disappoint me user

Potemkin and Venom literally exist you fucking nigger

>no Snake
>no Godzilla
>no JoJo
Nothing new related to Smash too, I bet.

I am happy to lose if it means JoJobronies lost with me

Eagerly awaiting the Billy D article accusing arcsys of being SJW and how the game will fail due to it

The fuck is an "arena fighter"?

Not only is Venom black, hes also gay. Hes been around for years

Where are all Godzilla fags suddenly came from?

Wait the fuck Xrd looks so good even being so many years old.

HOW DID THEY MANAGE TO MAKE IT LOOK EVEN BETTER. JESUS

Attached: 242EF7A2-D51D-4E26-A7E6-4B7DF9975AD5.png (651x652, 391K)

Id wait 5 if it mean they do it even better

picture all shitty anime fighters that isn't dbfz

BEEN HERE FOR YEARS

I'M GONNA KNOCK YOU OUT

honestly I wouldn't have a problem with everything being visually cinematic now but I feel like this just confirms that they want to dumb down the game to pander to casuals

Probably their main project after fire force is done

Potemkin is Indian

We're always in hibernation when there's no new movies. A new movie came out this year.

>Potempkin and Venom don't exist
Fucking neck yourself

Attached: 1918220_10209241539374436_7464831476632428492_n.jpg (529x483, 20K)

Dissidia. Genre with wasted potential.

BBTag is Mori, Daisuke is Guilty Gear, Dragon Ball Fighterz and Granblue Versus

And neither of them look like blacks, this new character looks like your typical american nigger.

Welp, a black person in Guilty Gear is great. All of them are guilt of stealing you gear.

Been under a rock for a few years?

Attached: IMG_20181020_090329.jpg (638x939, 143K)

they're dark skinned but that doesn't mean they're black look at their hair and compare it to this guy

Happy day for Guilty Gear fans. Happy day.

>And neither of them look like blacks,
This is some retarded damage control

shhhh…

Attached: 05569dff8e5af47e37ede9e640ce538e.jpg (750x930, 66K)

>Downside: have to wait half a decade for C-moon/MiH
>Upside: It has some of the most jaw dropping animation imaginable
would that be a fair trade?

G-G-GUYS......!

Attached: Screenshot_20190804-205132.jpg (1312x1461, 549K)

So what? Mori was behind BB then the orders came down to make a easy to play fighting game.
>dbfz
>gbvs
Both dumbed down fighters.

Are you fucking retarded?

hes russian

Why are they here expecting ARC fighting game with Godzilla?
>RPG with Godzilla
>FPS
>MOBA
>Racing

He's kinda right though, the design looks more like someone you'd see in the back of a bus in America.

Same thing I'm wondering when people say venom or potemkin are niggers.

Stop being a retarded faggot and admit you're a fucking reactionary faggot. I swear to god you people get more retarded everytime you open your mouths

Attached: 1508893022805.jpg (384x288, 42K)

>great
He's going to rape the waifus.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

Attached: 39850950_747667228959159_3970084515052781568_n.jpg (480x480, 45K)

Attached: Capture6.png (833x613, 752K)

CANT WAIT FOR BABY CASUALIZED DUMBED DOWN GG BASED NU-ARC SYSTEM RIGHT BROS?

Now look at the literal nigger in the trailer.

Yes
Also for heavy weather/weather stuff in general

Also I need roster asap.
I need my girl.
Or potemkin

Attached: 1504612971513.jpg (2000x2000, 539K)

>racing with Godzilla monsters
I'd fucking buy it user. You think I wouldn't? I'd destroy all you faggots with Hedorah.

>Guilty Gear players around the world already shitting on the new game for being a easy to play fighting game
Just how the fuck can you tell from that short teaser alone?!

are you?

Because they actually play gg

>SHUT THE FUCK UP I NEED TO OUTRAGE OVER NOTHING!

its not from the teaser he said that in interviews before