Is she right?

Is she right?

Attached: 03FEB5E8-4F16-4CE1-AB6A-EF1130DF3A2E.jpg (1242x1095, 494K)

she's right and if you disagree you're a white incel with cum on the brain.

nope, it is not right, whatever that thing is.

Literally who gives a shit.

Attached: marx.png (1080x675, 797K)

Every other thread on this video game board is about how people hate niggers, so I would say that she is.

Attached: 1564786797711.png (634x153, 37K)

No, I'm not reading whatever it is she said either, I just know that nothing a woman has ever said has been right.

>glorifying common sense
This world is going down and soon.

STOP POSTING TWITTER SCREENCAP THREADS FAGGOT

Oh look, another literally who twitter shitpost

Yeah, sorta. The wording makes it a little more extreme than it is, but yeah.

She isn't wrong. Yea Forumsirgins need introspection.

>"she"

>she

Attached: 1564960286189m-1.jpg (162x149, 16K)

>be anime fan and either
>burn down a building with dozens of people inside
>go on a mass shooting and kill a bunch of people

Attached: 1564957334173.png (972x1150, 611K)

GAMERS!
SIEG HEIL!

Attached: gamersriseup.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

>source: dude trust me

OMG A TWITTER SCREENCAP THREAD YESSSSSSSS BASEDBASEDBASED!!!!! IVE BEEN WAITING ALL DAY! LITERALLY THANK YOU OP! PLEASE POST MORE CAPS, I NEED TO FOLLOW THESE PEOPLE!! MAYBE SOME DAY I CAN POST BASED EPIC TWITTER CAPS ON 4CHANNEL Yea Forums FOR AWESOME DISCUSSION. SO BASED!!

you want more proof that the left is turning into what they hate the most? fascist, right wing close minded conservatives?
They are now blaming games and the media for the mass shooting. The republicans, the church, used to be the organization to claim such ridiculous things. Now it's the "progressive" left

Why do these people think shooters do what they do?

Ashley Lynch? more like Lynch Ashley lmao

ITS DAH ROOSHIUNZ!

Attached: 1559470517948.png (454x520, 13K)

>foremost gaming event bans prominent runner for calling someone a faggot a few years ago
>online gaming culture is racist
What a bunch of fucking donkey dick

cope

Absolutely right, which is why I refuse to buy gaming merchandise, support gaming developers, and only play things I pirate. I absolutely can’t be associated with this destructive gaming culture in any way shape or form, because I am a white man and people will think I am racist. All my money goes towards anime, and supporting superior Japanese culture.

NO YOU TOLD ME SCIENCE WOULD DEFEAT DRUMPF NOOOOOOO!

Attached: 1564954927330.jpg (705x952, 111K)

crossposting subhumans deserve permabans across all boards and rangebans for evading

cope

That's why I don't call them leftists anymore. They actually ARE right wingers.

Cringe and 1 yike from me dawg.

if you're an american male in 2019 it is statistucally more normal for you to go out and kill a bunch of people than it would have been in, say, 1999

why is this? it can't be guns because the rates of ownership haven't changed much in that time.

what could possibly motivate someone to focus on gun control, which is politically unfeasible, when there are cultural causes that could be addressed? is it because they're sociopaths who thrive in the modern hell world and don't want the mentally damaged males to get better but instead just want them to "go away"?