COMFY Yea Forums

Let's get a comfy thread going bros. What games are you playing? How is life treating you? I'm currently playing The Witcher 3. Amazing game so far

Attached: comfy playing vidya.jpg (1000x1000, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0fDseO5FdKQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KkVwuWH-woA
youtube.com/watch?v=ymojY7UjcZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Getting Over It with Bennett Foddy.
Tetris.
The Incredible Machine 3.0.

morrowind

I can't wait for fall and winter
fuck summer

I like to play Civ IV and Binding of Isaac and order out a spinach and mushroom pizza from the local pizzeria

Attached: pizza chart.jpg (525x549, 86K)

THIS. Nothing is better than being snuggled up on the couch with a warm blanket wrapped around you while you playing vidya games and sip hot chocolate. The absolute best

Attached: comfy winter.gif (850x500, 809K)

They're billions / dark souls ,and wizard of legend

>work a full time job
>Want to be a NEET so I can play games all day
>My backlog keeps getting bigger and bigger because I don't have time to play games like I want to
I need to work in order to pay my bills but I dream of being a NEET everyday

Attached: 1543128101005.png (400x400, 63K)

But it is summer

Attached: pig.jpg (1060x596, 78K)

How about part timing? I only work 3 days 20 h /week so I get the rest to play games

I have been playing a lot of battlefield 1 recently. Not as bad as people make it out to be

Attached: battlefield1.jpg (470x470, 37K)

and?

I know? I was saying fall/winter is the best

How do I get comfy?

>234lbs
>5'4
>male virgin , 31 years old
>unemployed for 2 years
>jerk off 3 x a day to blacked
>haven't enjoyed a video game in years
>parents so cheap they don't put the AC on and its like 80 degrees in my room

>234lbs
How does this even happen?

food

Straight butter addiction

I thought about that but I can't find a job that pays well part time. I'm thinking about just moving back with my mom and being a NEET for a few months

Attached: 1557198941185.png (437x485, 359K)

I beat DMC3 yesterday and fucking loved it, playing Hyrule Warriors now. Might get the Capcom beat em up collection, and I'll have to get DMC1 at some point too. Life's treating me alright but I get bored pretty easily.
Autumn is the best month, Summer is bullshit and I don't even live somewhere where it gets 'actually' hot.

Huh?

Did one of the paths in 3 houses. Not sure what to play next, work week bums me out and the heat isn't helping. Should I settle in for something long as I have been meaning to replay The Witcher 3, or dive into something portable on my Switch/3DS though not sure what to play on that.

Attached: 14543536345345.png (359x337, 225K)

I'm 28 and unemployed for 2 months and my girlfriend is begging me for children. But I love my body a too much. What do friends ?

Playing Elite: Dangerous and switching to Pokémon on my phone during long travel times has a pretty high comfy rating

Attached: 20180903002239_1-2.jpg (1920x1080, 497K)

decided to get through my steam backlog for a couple of weeks
the game I enjoyed the most so far is Wuppo. It really reminds me of those classic RPGs, kind of in a paper-mario-esque way ?

>234lbs
>5'4

Attached: _________________.jpg (394x361, 14K)

You can't get comfy because you aren't happy with your life. Either change your lifestyle or accept that you have a shitty life.

Attached: 1528158653060.png (311x258, 168K)

Post more comfy. I love comfy art so much. Just makes my heart feel so warm

Attached: comfy night pixels.gif (1280x720, 87K)

Try to exercise a little bit , get a job ,it shouldn't be that hard ,just lower your expectations just don't be hard on yourself ,don't accept the state you're in,move slowly and you'll start loving games again

How about moving in with your mom and working part time jobs to save some money, trust me I have tried a neet life and after couple of months you get bored, diversify your activities to keep your interest in games ,too much of a good thing and it become bland

How old are you again?

>Wuppo
my brother of african descent. Fuck the Bankkrent
youtube.com/watch?v=0fDseO5FdKQ

Switch is for casual play the thing loses charge so fast and I hate getting interrupted mid play , how About taking a break from work for a couple of days and playing games

what, you don't have hundreds of games that you never played ? Most of them aren't great, but you can feel the passion in that game, it's fucking tight

>How about moving in with your mom and working part time jobs to save some money, trust me
I seriously want to do this but I've gotten so use to having my own space and privacy. Did you enjoy the NEET life though? For those couple months. I'm 28 and I haven't been a NEET since I was 20

It's pretty easy to get big. Some people have an addiction to junk food or fast food, while some people just can't control their eating habits. I'm always hungry and just consume tons of food. I'm a glutton as well, but I'm only about 30-40 lbs overweight, not like 100 lbs or some shit. Still heavy.

post belly

I'm 5'10" 212lbs

Attached: comfy comfy.png (750x750, 493K)

Sorry I'm a heterosexual white male.

Lads, suggest me a nice comfy game in wich I can sink hundred of hours without getting too much stressed.

good
post belly

Terraria or Rune Factory 4 (think the switch port is out soon?) should do the job.

Attached: 1504180555060.jpg (2048x1153, 254K)

Dont fall for the moving out meme, its horrible. Half your money goes to rent, everything else to food ,gas, and electric. Moved back in with my parents at 30 and im fucking rolling in money it isn't even funny. Mom even makes me food and i dont have to pay for anything. I just bought a brand new Dodge Challenger with all the money i saved. Im actually enjoying the money i make from working its awesome

Metroid Fusion

Attached: EBIP9DIWwAEEp5-.jpg (498x663, 59K)

Attached: 1562296707532.jpg (700x700, 139K)

>spinach and mushroom
My nigga

I'm tired about ranked games, what current games do you recommend that are comfy, without having to work hard and get very involved in it? like something with which I can watch streams or listen to podcasts?

Attached: 1562751841104.jpg (640x852, 37K)

That's gay, user.

Take some lead to the dome.

Just playin' some Overwatch and some FFXIV on the side. Recently had some troubles disappear, so I'm not depressed. Somewhere in the middle of happy and bored/sad.

Why does reading look like the comfiest thing in the world but actually the most boring

It was good to be honest ,i did enjoy it for a while ,i was 21 at the time ,i quited my job ,and skipped school from October till april ,again as I said it gets repetitive and you start feeling bad about yourself ,I got back to school later that year and got my second part time job that I still kept to this day and i'm 26 right now ,it doesn't pay that much but I manage to save some extra money every month

You have no imagination.

haha no, not at all
post it

Playing Perfect Dark (360 port) and Digital Devil Saga. Feeling really exhausted so I'm just resting at the moment. I also just got a Nintendo 64 and a cheap CRT the other day. Unfortunately nearly all the games I got for it require the controller pak to save so waiting for that to get here.
Hope you're all doing well. Trying to not overstress myself

Attached: 1472784735937.png (410x340, 4K)

You seem to have a concentration problem ,also it depends on the book,if you found it boring ,it's not for you ,better drop it and read something else

try to get enough sleep ,it will elevate some of your worries , I still don't why you bought a N64 you could just emulate the game and at a higher resolution if you have a powerful pc

I've been sleeping too much lately. Just don't have any energy. For whatever stupid reason I prefer the original hardware if it's an option. I know it's not logical.

Life's pretty good. My wife and I are expecting our first child this week. In the meantime, I'm playing Scholar of the First Sin.
Agreed.
I hope you help pay for groceries and do your own laundry at least

Euro truck simulator 2, Space Engineers, Ultimate Fishing Simulator, Starpoint Gemini 2, 7 days to die

Attached: 2abdfff5679dae03882798b9da3a2855a1e046f1.jpg (2048x1708, 718K)

Replaying this comfy masterpiece. On my way to the outer continent now. Loving life a lot right now.

Attached: 20190728100858_1.jpg (2560x1440, 722K)

Congratulations
Again just my opinion but children gets in your way most of the time especially when they are young

Finishing up my second copy of TWEWY and having a blast. I love it so much. Also, funnily enough, I just started Witcher 3 today (along with Doom 2016). Pretty good game so far.

Attached: twewy kimonos.jpg (1200x1300, 492K)

bump

Grand Theft Auto IV
I hate summer but I'm going to military school in january so i dont have much to look foward to.

Yakuza 0, loving it so far, chapter 6

Congratulations, user!

playing dqb2 and loving every minute of it. im feeling good, life is treating me ok. finally returned to work, traveling next week. got to take a ride in my bike today, first time riding in the street and it was great. hoping to ride some more tomorrow

recommend me a comfy desolate game

Attached: file.png (1500x750, 1.12M)

Risk of Rain is real good for that imo.

have you played subnautica and outer wilds? theyre pretty desolate

Recently started Sleeping Dogs. Its really good for a GTA clone. I find Hong Kong to be a lot more interesting than all the American cities in GTA and Saints Row and other GTA clones. Shame United Front shut down.

Also I have to finish Graveyard Keeper because its leaving the gamepass soon and i hate to leave a game unfinished.

Hey Yea Forums anyone have advice on what to do if you're on the cusp of getting sick but still feel like it's not too late to prevent it?

I'd be super comfy but I'm worried about getting sick. Anyways I'm playing Persona 4 and I'm under-leveled so I have some grinding to do, I'm trying to beat A Realm Reborn while my free to play is still active, and I just picked up the Kill La Kill game so I'm gonna try that out later.

Attached: 1535034072919.jpg (399x351, 67K)

nothing to do but bedrest

Probably just make sure you're drinking / sleeping / eating well, get some exercise, you know.
I'm interested in the Kill la Kill game too, but I'm not too into competitive so I'm gonna wait till it's cheaper. I've heard it's p good though which is nice to hear.

Thanks comfy bros. I took a cold shower and a long nap and I feel better. Going to keep drinking water and eating light in case I have a stomach ache later on. I've got 3 days to recover before I have to work and cover people for vacation.

How are you guys doing?

cant complain
who wants to listen to that anyway
whats the klk game like? never even watched the anime

Doing good mate, thanks for askin.

Went to the range with my brother today, and actually improved.
Playing some AOE 2 with the crew and listening to Dan Carlin, nice and comfy.

Playing on a WoW private server and slowly working my way through Underrail. Life is hell as always.

Attached: flying squirrel.webm (236x426, 678K)

I don't mind listening. It's an arena fighter based off the anime. It's funny I didn't even really like the anime, but the game looks really good and I think I'm gonna give the anime another go and see what I think.

No problem user, whatever you got going good in your life keep that momentum up.

>Dan Carlin
Kino, what episode of his podcast?

Why is life hell?

oh my lord
that is just precious

youre a good guy user
i cant stand whiners though so im not gonna be one

I hope you anons are enjoying your Sunday/Monday. I am playing LGP, looking forward to classic WoW as well. I want to get both astral chain and links awakening but I can't decide which to get first.

The American Peril is my go to episode for comfy listening.

I'll trade ya. Winters over here suck ass and there's 4 hours of sunlight in the mid months .

Various external reasons.

Attached: jumping spider.webm (568x320, 761K)

>Diamondback Explorer
I bought it and immediately lost sight of what I wanted to do in-game, what do you do?

you just listen to the same podcast over and over?
i guess its not any different from how i watch taxi driver over and over and dont even look at the screen

Playing Wolfenstein 3D while catching up on my Netflix queue. It's really hot here and I don't have AC but my fan is keeping me relatively cool at least.

I live alone in a tiny apartment and it's really nice and quiet here.

why the filename?

Yeah, its just kinda background noise. Got any other political/historical podcast recommendations?

I discovered Exapunks completely randomly and I'm having the most fun I've had in a while with videogames. the satisfaction of figuring out a working code is such a good feeling.

What game?

Mostly hunt enemy power play faction members or farm CZs with the occasional long range exploration trip or mining run thrown in

Final Fantasy 9

You're not a whiner on here, you're anonymous, but I guess I can respect not wanting to blogpost about whatever it is. Take care fren.

I really liked the WW1 series, nothing else has been able to grab me the same way or atleast I haven't given anything else the chance it deserves so I'll try that next. There's so many excellent youtubers and podcasters it gets overwhelming sometimes.

Take care user

nah, the only podcast i listen to is comedy bang bang and
i would recommend it if youre looking for a laugh

Three friends and I have started up an animal crossing save together using a saved network drive and it's the most comfy I've been in a while. When I was a kid I always just played it alone, but now I'm in a town with three active people and it's a blast.

Attached: ss (2019-08-03 at 12.53.29).jpg (974x925, 195K)

I miss playing CS, it made every day after work better for about three months. I really liked Ymir, specially since its winter where I live right now and its the best time to get cozy.

Attached: 13254723_1414046548620754_3837279856398860162_o.jpg (1280x720, 87K)

>using a saved network drive
i assume youre emulating then?

>games
Just random shit. Today I tried playing Age of Empires 2 again, and keep realizing how shit I am at it. I can't even beat the campaigns on standard difficulty.

>life
I'm an obese fuck who will never not be an obese fuck. Not a day goes by where I don't have thoughts of killing myself because of this, but I will never actually do because I'm too much of a pussy faggot to go through with it.

Here's a question Yea Forums. I'm watching BSG again, and had a thought. Are there any 4x/rts games where the battlestar concept is actually a good capital ship?

bump

Yeah, people didn't consider the fact that after a year and a half of playing undocked that shit is going to be like 2 hours before the battery runs out. People were "coping" with the 3 - 4 hour battery depending on the game, but now, it's unbearable.

Yeah, we're using dolphin to emulate and have a text file we change the name of to "show" someone is currently using the save file.
I've got a mayflash GC controller adapter so I can play with the controller I've had since I first got my gamecube.

Attached: GAFE01-20[1].png (1868x1440, 1.18M)

dont be sad about being a fatass
just try to eat a little less
you dont even need to take walks or anything although that would help
ive lost 15 lbs this year just by watching my diet

thats rad as fuck

Have fun

Attached: persona 5 hero.png (386x906, 220K)

>tfw killed Neku again
I'm still mad. The ending was perfect. Why ruin it?

Attached: coco kills neku.jpg (1200x675, 102K)

i think the side streets, free running paths and general interiors help that out a lot

>this thread
So wholesome. Comfy and Nostalgia threads are always the best threads on Yea Forums. There is no shitposting, no arguing everybody is so nice and pleasant.

Attached: 1526488184214.jpg (900x983, 1.2M)

been playing puyo puyo tetris, blazing chrome, and fallout 4, lifes been fucking great, got my first ever voice acting gig recently, thanks for asking user!

Monster Hunter World
Great game and probably my fovourite franchise
In life i have new job, so far it's good, thinking of getting some hobby despite vidya

>whatcha playing
Xenogears and some fightan games. I've been slacking on playing JRPGs lately, I'm working on that though.

Attached: 1564806526112.gif (422x234, 1.86M)

Just started playing this.
Wish I had a tiny bit of booze or weed but liquor is closed on Sunday and latter isn't legalized yet.

Attached: rain-world-screen-07-ps4-us-08jun16.jpg (1920x1080, 254K)

Planning to buy dmc 5 onda this days, I played dmc 3 and 4 back in the days and I want to see Dante again.
In life, got a new job not sure that i like it, the 13pm to 22pm schedule really kills my motivation on the mornings, just a while ago got really frustated because someone tell me the truth that I am still a green boy who makes mistakes all the time, end of blog

you only get threads like this on sunday for some reason

dmc5 is phenomenal, playing as dante is probably the most awesome combat system ever devised in a game

234lbs isn't that much, depending on your height people probably wouldn't even think you were overweight. 6'+ and you'd look fine at that weight. Not good, but fine.

yeah but at 5'4'' he must look like a fucking tuna can

Life's good. Moved back home to save money for a house. Waiting for new Star dew valley update. Started running again back in March after a health scare

God I hope it’s also a toilet

Playing Prey 2017.
It's alright, took me a while to get used to the slow pace of the game. It's not exactly my cup of tea, but I'm determined to finish it.

Attached: 18128.png (640x480, 361K)

>have 100+ games on Steam
>don't feel like playing vidya
>would rather play granblue
>stuck with a dead end job because no one wants to hire me
>my room is hot even with the fan on
>just lie in bed feeling miserable

Will I ever know the pleasures of being comfy again?

Attached: 66015607_p1_master1200.jpg (699x1000, 178K)

I just replayed a bit of DMC3 after beating it for the first time yesteryday, I feel better at some things and worse at others, so here's hoping I have an easier time of things.
>got my first ever voice acting gig recently
Fucking sick mate, that sounds like it'd be a blast. If I ever got the chance I'd take it, but there's no reason to think it would.
Blazing Chrome looks cool, but right now I'm kinda looking for something that'll last me longer so I'll get it later. Been meaning to get PPT as well for some time now.
You'll get there user. You could try picking a game at random and play that for say 15 minutes and see if that helps you get into something, alternatively you could try something other than vidya, whatever you happen to be into. The trick is to do anything but sit around being miserable I feel.

Attached: 1552767118913.png (426x364, 36K)

FFXIV sure is comy. The only time I can enjoy vidya is when the sun goes down and I have a fan on me so I can finally be cool. Man I'm looking forward to the winter.

been playing ACWW to get my animal crossing fix until while waiting for new horizons. forgot how great ACWW is, if you can get past the dodgy frame rate and other minor issues, it's one of the best animal crossing games for sure.

also been playing the steam version of Groove Coaster a bit to try and git gud so I can play at the arcade. unfortunately the steam version has some serious issues but it's still playable and pretty fun. I love rhythm games that are easy to pick up but hard to master

life for me is just trying to distract myself from thinking about killing myself all the time, I just slog through work at my part-time job that I hate and force myself to go to school which is also a social anxiety nightmare that hasn't gotten any easier over 3 years. just trying to play some games I've wanted to play and chip away the backlog for the last couple weeks of summer break that I have

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san - 04 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_19.02.png (1920x1080, 2.46M)

just force yourself to dedicate some time to playing a game that you like from your library. more often than not it will be more fun that you are anticipating, I often have a hard time getting motivated to play vidya as well

i hate final fantasy but this game is comfy af

OutRun. Either the switch port or OutRun 2006 for the xbox.

Attached: 49948209_2301108543233669_2578361110801416192_n.jpg (960x540, 158K)

metroid prime does a pretty good job at that

Can I pray for you, user? I relate a lot to your words, and was there myself. Keep going, pal.

>tfw got monday and tuesday off
>stocked up on snacks and booze
>friends are busy so plan to spend all two days playing vidya
I can't decide whether I want to get started on Fire Emblem: Three Houses or replay FFIX, since I just installed the Moguri Mod and I could do with a nostalgia trip

Laid off for 5 weeks, going back in a week. Depressed but not as much as I used to be, feeling pretty good.
youtube.com/watch?v=KkVwuWH-woA

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

Being Neku is suffering, user.

Attached: man who thought he’d lost all hope.jpg (1280x719, 110K)

where do you see mushrooms

fast food, soda or alcohol.
even just sinking a 6pack of beer every night is more than half your day's intake of calories right there.
not a big deal in your teenage years and early 20s but by your 30's you'll gain weight fast.

7 days to die.
turn zombie/horde count right down and play the Fallout New Vegas radio in the background.
Run around looting stuff and killing the occasional zombie in a post apocalyptic world.

I appreciate it man, all I can do is try my best to finish school and see what happens I guess.

I've been in hospital for 10 days with kidney stones, horrible pain and vomitting 8 times a day. It feels like its been years since I played vidya and felt comfy.
Remember to drink water lads or you'll end up like me.

hope you get better and feel better soon user

Alternating between Rune Factory Frontier and Klonoa, while downloading FFXIII and re-watching Evangelion.

life is honestly this fucked blend of comfy and shit. I am fucked in terms of finances and future prospects, but I am living with my family, going NEET mode, so it's comfy for the moment. going to be moving out in a few weeks, and unless my work situation improves, I am well and truly fucked. please wish me luck anons.

Attached: 1528984821561.jpg (746x476, 305K)

Wish you luck user hope it get better

I'm playing Nioh and its honestly the most frustrating piece of shit that i can't stop playing

The thing is, I have gone down 15 pounds since mid-June, but that's still not enough. I want to lose 10 more by this time next month, but it won't happen.

moving out of your own accord or getting kicked out? hope your work situation gets better so you can deal with that, start looking for a new job if you have to. good luck

Was wanting to get into Ogre Battle, but it goes so slow

I'm thinking of getting into Three Kingdoms but currently playing Minecraft

I don't know who OP is, but I downloaded pic related a long time ago and I'm pretty sure I'm the first person to share it on Yea Forums starting a comfy thread. This is how it followed:
>Be me, 11 years old when Phantasy Star Online is released
>On Christmas break till after January, a solid 10 days of vacation
>wake up at 8 am since im used to school, parents and siblings are still asleep
>grab a blanket and cushion, spaceheater with a fan and boot this up
youtube.com/watch?v=ymojY7UjcZY
>happens
>this will never, ever happen again

Attached: PSO.png (300x296, 116K)

sorry not pic related, but OP's picture

I wanna give FFXIII another chance, I rented it when it first came out and thought it was gorgeous looking but didn't think much else of it. Should I get back into it?

I just Platinum'd Killing Floor 2. Feels Good Man

It's got that DEEP LORE and awesome music, I'd say it's worth it

How long does it take to clear and are the 13 sequels worth trying?

No idea, I only played up until the Shiva fight in XIII and then lost my save file

Own accord, into a small apartment. My current job is seasonal. I've been here less than a year, and it's turning out to maybe not be sustainable. Currently the off-season.

Sucks b/c I have a specific skillset that isn't exactly in demand.

it would be a dream to work a seasonal job that pays enough to live comfortably wouldn't it

that way you can truly enjoy the NEET seasons

Threads like this are like looking into another dimension where Yea Forums wasn't so hateful and angry.

The soft spot of Yea Forums seems to be comfiness and nostalgia. That's where kindness triumphs on here. I wish it was like this all the time.

I can't do the hateful cynicism anymore. I'm almost 28. It's been years since I've felt anger over the stuff that people rage about on here. I'm not above it or anything, I just realized it never brought me any good. If you're in your late teens/early 20s, there's still time to mellow out.

This is dumb, but sometimes I get weirdly sad seeing all the anger on here. Like, I just wanna press a button and make everyone on Yea Forums happier than they are now. I'm sorry that I can't do that for all of you.

Attached: Screen_Shot_2015-07-08_at_2.25.20_PM.0.0.jpg (1600x900, 133K)

Subnautica

Path of exile on xbox because my pc broke

yea desu. currently relying on my parents a bit, which is stressful b/c they're not happy about it, and threaten to cut off support whenever they get mad. i'm not happy about the situation either, but like ... fuck it's hard out there.

I'm 30, and I feel the same way. All of my cynicism is directed at myself

This is just what the remnants of Yea Forums have become. This is what the site should be but it's infested by redditors, discord people, /pol/, newfags, new jannies, ect.

t. been here since 2006

i just finished evangelion and end of evangelion. i love it, but the movie confused me, can i get an explanation for my retard brain

About 35-50 hours? Don't worry about the sequels, the first game is really self-contained and stands on its own.

V

Currently playing this on an emulator with a guide and the orchestra suite playing on YouTube.
Kind of stressed out, actually. I'm being pushed to be promoted at work, I'm registering for school, and I'm in a complicated situation with the girl I'm talking to.
Dragon Quest is phenomenal, though.

Attached: 643x0w.jpg (643x482, 116K)

What’s the comfiest game to play?

Attached: 2B30E610-2541-4901-A654-616119016788.gif (540x380, 879K)

What other Megami Tensei games are worth playing? I've played
>DDS 1 and 2, cool setting but tedious gameplay
>Megami Tensei 2, dropped
>SJ, almost finished but lost save
>Soul Hackers, got up to the painting bit and lacked the IQ to proceed

One of the few games that aren't allowed to have obvious threads Lobotomy Corp

Attached: oh no pingu.gif (320x240, 934K)

Thanks I think I'll try it after I beat 10

You posted one of them, that's for sure.

Recently picked up starcraft remastered just for the campaign. I'm not really a guy on the lookout for comfy, but it's comfy nonetheless.

Life? Stuck in a hellfire between my gf and a married woman I'm madly in love with. I did the "right" thing and told my gf, who's understanding, but obviously heartbroken about my feelings.

She keeps fighting and I still love her all the same, but in pales in comparison with what I'm experiencing with this other woman.

Not sure how everything is going to play out. But first world problems and I'm comfy I guess.

Attached: ron_purrlman.jpg (451x604, 65K)

Utur

Im currently drafted and not comfy at all. All i got to use here is my phone, i played a little bit of ff3 but its not enough. Wish i was home already just wasting time on my pc again

H

>What games are you playing?
Divine Divinity and Wolfenstein 2009.

>How is life treating you?
Horribly.

im 5'5 140lbs and i feel fat as fuck.

The second one looks delicious. It's filling me with even more regret that I broke my Sunday tradition and didn't have spaghetti today.

Night time driving across US is pretty comfy.

Attached: 20190123183915_1.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

Being a NEET is suffering. I've been one for three years and I desperately want to break the cycle, yet the prospect of job hunting scares the shit out of me. It's a truly harsh world out there.

Attached: 1540124983794.jpg (745x754, 73K)

Just finally getting around to strange brigade and im loving it. Also set a date for me and gfs wedding. Life is good tho i need to make more money.

Just acceot your an awkward retard and apply to every entry level low pay job you can find. Theres no pressure and you just walk away if it dont work out.

Been playing Rocket League and Smash Ulti.

Been trying to compete in tournaments, but I've been sucky so far.

Not playing any games right now and life is treating me like always.

Try drinking a lot of orange juice.

I finished playing through ECHO yesterday. The game just ended up being full of "buts" for me:
>neat and original concept, but with a very clunky execution
>amazing visuals, but the level design can't accomodate them at all
>interesting setting, but the story basically ignores it completely in favor of personal drama
I honestly felt pretty let down by it, since about halfway through it just became an absolute chore to play.

Attached: ss_b6a5698100a0af1397456e84d0b571c00d7c1cf9.jpg (1920x1080, 942K)

s4max
>shitting on whomstever may dare to enter and ready up

Attached: ded.png (1600x900, 1.06M)

That's because you are.

Mind praying for me too, user? I'm not the guy you're quoting, but I'm in the same mental state.

my bmi is normal though

Not vidya but if you want to have a good comfy time, watch Studio Ghibli movies.

I know what you mean. I have similar thoughts. After being in an extreme depression for a very long time, all I can think is that it's not right for anyone to feel that way.

>This is dumb, but sometimes I get weirdly sad seeing all the anger on here. Like, I just wanna press a button and make everyone on Yea Forums happier than they are now. I'm sorry that I can't do that for all of you.
I have that same thought sometimes, like I wish I could just fly above the cloud of all the negative shit and make it dissipate somehow. Maybe by making it rain delicious donuts.

Attached: donut rain.gif (350x197, 988K)

>5'5
>Used to be underweight growing up
>Mixture of ADD meds slowing my metabolisim down and me eating ice cream litreally once a night. Chocolate milk was a think too and I became 200lbs with a jew fro
>Looked in the mirror one day and thought
>THIS GOTTA STOP
>Start doing pushups, jumping jacks, sit ups, and hitting a heavy bag I hung up in the garage using old rusty chains
>Drop from 200 to 180. Its a start but still feel fat.
>College comes and a meet a giga nigga weeb. He got into boxing because of Ippo.
>Work out all the time
>work down to 160 and feel great
>long story short college ended with giga nigga and I literally chopping lumber and killing a case of rolling rock on a wednesday.
>had a campfire with the squad too
You can make it guys.

I had a pretty great thread with some other anons today who managed to get together and play some anarchy reigns again. Was surreal just playing a death match like it was alive again.

He is going to try and do it on the weekends more consistently. If anyone is interested in playing it again lmk. Its PS3. Probably sundays or fridays.

Attached: 20171220_131844.jpg (2016x1134, 1.5M)

Torico/Lunacy is a very comfy adventure game for Sega Saturn. Mysterious and complicated but not the game-over kind.

Attached: images.jpg (259x194, 5K)

Old school Resident Evil games and their comfy save rooms where you can relax. Code: Veronica had the comfiest in my opinion.

Attached: resident-evil-typewriter.jpg (547x309, 81K)

Zelda Wind Waker at night is cozy beyond belief. The cafe bar, the soft breeze outside and the sound of the waves...

Attached: Cafe_Bar.png (1264x924, 854K)

Phantasmagoria is an easy adventure game with elegant backgrounds and lots of pointless interactions, but they make exploring the house entertaining. Take it slow and delve in FMV comfiness.

Attached: Phantasmagoria_gameplay_screenshot.png (280x200, 120K)

Are you a NEET?

Hotel Dusk: Room 215 and its sequel Last Window: The Secret of Cape West are two great adventure games for the DS that are well written and have comfy late 70s/early 80s settings.

Attached: 350px-NTR_Hotel_Dusk_215_ss02.png (350x233, 127K)

The Sims Bustin'Out is a console exclusive and probably the Sims with the most character. There's a story, Sim giving messages in english, and tons of comfortable houses you hop on and off, some with great vistas and a hot tub. Great for playing in the background while you play something else more demanding.

Attached: images (1).jpg (257x196, 8K)

>What games are you playing?
Resident Evil 1 and will play Code Veronica and Crazy Taxi for Dreamcast as they arrived today. Maybe pick up the Pharaoh expansion Cleopatra.
>How is life treating you?
Could be (and has been) worse. Lots of work but I'm trying to keep organized. Seeing the co-worker qt, maybe something will happen.
Will finish this row of comfy games with Zelda A Link Between Worlds, but all main top-down Zelda games are great.

Attached: 001.png (400x240, 170K)

I wish they’d release WoW classic today.