A2 vs 9S

Which character did you choose Yea Forums?

Attached: A2 vs 9S.jpg (1024x576, 96K)

9S. It's more fitting and is a tragic end to the story before Ending E

A2 because she wasn't nuts.

9s, I wanted to see his end first.
Which leaves A2 before E.

First you mean, A2, only afterwards I went for edge incarnate

A2 because her ass looked SLIGHTLY thicker
I know they're supposed to be the same model, so maybe it's the little booty shorts A2 wears that make her hips and thighs look slightly accentuated

9s of course
Who the fuck picks a2 after the shit you went through?

Oh I was compating A2 with 2B, oops

Me, 9S was clearly in need of being put out of his misery.

2B is actually 2E who was designed to white out 9S memory over and over and over again.

Yes, and?

Emotionally, 9S. Logically, A2.

Also when the machines offer to bring you to the moon, the only correct response is to stay on Earth and die.

A2. I just wanted to destroy that little crying brat. That faggot is so fucking annoying. How can you be emotionally attached to him

I chose both because what kind of dumbass plays a game with multiple endings once?

9s, went to space with the fags too

Attached: 1499858615046.jpg (1280x960, 617K)

this guy gets it

A2, 9S was getting far to edgy and needed to be put down for his own good.

Both. So I could get all the endings.

Seriously.
>2B sacrifices herself for the sake of 9S
>The little fag decides to go on a suicidal tempter tantrum and even lashes out at the one who 2B entrusted to carry on her will
Good job doing everything you could to make her death meaningless you twat.

Attached: 1551210050401.png (619x562, 616K)

A2 because I think with my dick and she was the reason i even bought the game in the first place

He repeatedly died for her sake 48 times, going as far as taking his own life when she already couldn't bear continuing his resets anymore. No matter what intentions she had, neither of them can live without each other and his actions were understandable.

No 9S deserves to let his story go on and educate others

This kind of stuff is a running theme in Drakengard and Nier.

9S first. I wanted to see his madness through to the end. Then he fucking fell on a sword and died pathetically slipping on his own puddle of blood which was fucking great.