Has a game developer ever listened to Yea Forums before?

Has a game developer ever listened to Yea Forums before?

Attached: 1537470491578.gif (498x342, 1.32M)

Imagine actually listening to 90's babies

notch took feedback from Yea Forums in early minecraft builds

I do ;^)

THQ Nordic

The vast majority of the time that's a bad idea. But every once in a while you'll get some anons that actually know what they're talking about.

Phil Fish actually canceled Fez 2 and fucked off when he was told to fuck off

His studio was super pissed at him but they couldn't do anything

Attached: dinosaur.jpg (303x166, 4K)

Attached: 1563502324616.jpg (1736x2692, 1.69M)

No, thank god.

Todd spouted some memes, I guess. He can fuck off after 76

And if you think it was just all a happy coincidence

Attached: 1469627052776.jpg (1024x576, 217K)

Devs come here but can't publically admit it.

Do they listen to armchair analysts that claim they know the path to make REAL GAMES? No
Do they listen to the general consensus to figure out how to market to the nerds here? Probably

Dev here. I do sometimes when people talk about mechanics and other stuff. Some of you faggots have pretty okay opinions.

Attached: 1445646638525.jpg (472x188, 48K)

why the fuck the guns look so weird in BF3?

There was a an indie dev for a switch game in a thread once.

He seemed nice.

Back when Subnautica was in early development, a dev came here to ask what Yea Forums would want to see in the game. I made a decent-sized list and the thread supported all of the ideas. Every single one made it into the game.

Did you suggest this abomination too?

Attached: submuttica.png (654x605, 272K)

>all Yea Forums does is shitpost
>devs would rather listen to literally anyone else than a bunch of retarded shitposters
>Yea Forums whines that devs not pander to them and blames it on some giant sjw conspiracy
>Yea Forums continues to shitpost like a bunch of retards
IT'S THE CIIIIIIIRCLE OF LIIIIIIIFE

If you're a dev and you DON'T want people to shit on your game you're doing it wrong. You can't grow out of mediocrity if all you hear is compliments.

>People think game devs aren't shitposting here RIGHT NOW

There is a difference between criticism and mindless buzzwords or petty insults

Isn't the game in 1st person? Not only that but 1st person that doesn't ever show the head?

Attached: 20170712141031_1.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

who do you think is behind all those ball gargling pro EGS threads? Masochistic consumers with down syndrome?

Didn't the Deux Ex Human Revolution developers take feedback from Yea Forums? I remember them mentioning this place at least

>Masochistic consumers with down syndrome
Yup, that describes it pretty well

planetside 2 developer did, he postedon 4chin

I've posted my game about 5 or so times in threads for indies in Yea Forums and never got a single mindless buzzword on it, only some actual criticism.

Came here for this. Don't worry user I remember

You must ba a one lucky bastard then
Game title?

My game is literally just made from a discord server posted here about making a game

The russian gay vore lion game dev came on here a bunch of times

now that think about it Yea Forums has a blacklist of developers but i never heard of good developers here (minus the FTL guys)

Notch used to visit Yea Forums back in the day

i wonder why

Attached: autis.jpg (344x314, 26K)

yes. It's in the post directly below the one you replied to

read the thread you dunce

>t. Reddit

Virgo vs the Zodiac

I am actually blind

Don't worry I made the same mistake

>10 years ago
where does the time go

The yandere dev did

Attached: 1540293290900.jpg (297x274, 33K)

Back when Sweden was based. They had Yea Forums - The Vidya as a header for a random newspaper on a wall.

I can sincerely believe they did, I know a lot of anons got the Daemon X Machina feedback, and as myself, alot of the anons want this game to succeed. So a common issue that we all managed to find was reported to them, and yes the devs picked up on it.

Can't say for sure it was an exact user, of course, but sure devs listen to people here. Why not?

I'm obviously talking about the older Yea Forums user base, not the zoomers.

Attached: 8f436731c61333fada6ad30c8bd06833.jpg (564x845, 67K)

I think the dev from Monster Crown is a fellow user here that asked for feedback.

Nu Yea Forums wouldn't behave nearly as civilised as this