What's his endgame?

What's his endgame?

Attached: Henry[1].jpg (1920x1080, 253K)

he wants to build a catapult big enough to throw an entire dungheap at a cathedral one day

Get his adopted father's Sword back.
Chances are if things go the way they do historically, he'll also need to avenge his father and best friend and fight for his country in the Hussite Wars sequel. Coming soon in 2026.

One of the worst best games I've ever played.

Any /his/fag here? What would Henry's chance to become an actual noble stand?

The game is legitimately fun, especially the combat.

If the campaign weren't so short it would be 10/10

As the bastard son of a lord who doesn't seem to have trueborn sons? I'd say pretty decent.

low, bastards were an accepted fact of life precisely because they were exempt from the line of succession

The pleasure of being cuman inside

Attached: theresa.jpg (1451x811, 106K)

Impregnate countess.

Should I play this? How much time should I reserve for it?

There's nobody else to be Radzig's heir though.

I'm not familiar with his historical family, does he have any nephews or uncles that would inherit?

I agree but it's terrible at the same time. I have a hard time describing this game to others. I couldn't wait to get home to play it but I was almost relieved when I finished.

The combat specifically is really great while you're learning but once I was good at it I literally could not lose a fight. On one hand that mastery was very satisfying but it ultimately made the game feel pointless.

Whole game took me around 70 hours. Most of it is sidequests, you can cut down playtime a lot by skipoing them. Though I wouldn't recommend, most sidequests have good plots, very few "collect two dozen of something" ones.

in the latest dlc what was the additional content for their relationship?

The actual Radzig is a footnote, all historical sources on him fit into a page

going to see people

The quests/missions were pretty tiresome. Go see Johnny to get the key. Johnny tells you Rick stole the key. Rick says he lost the key in the forest. It got stale for me.

That said the game has some amazing moments and the feeling of "oh god i'm fucked in this fight" early in the game was pretty thrilling.

Is there a mod to make Henry black? I need more diversity in my games.

zero family history at all? damn shame
still I guess that was to be expected

The sequel better have more drunkquests

Difficult to say.
First off quite low because of how he's a bastard, but a bit higher because he's technically the only heir.
However, the chances may lower a bit more seeing as Bohemia is a ticking time bomb that is about to explode into the Hussite Crusades, at which point Henry becoming a nobleman becomes a little bit more complicated. We'll have to see how that goes in the sequel.

Attached: Hussites.gif (922x692, 621K)

>adopted
but it's radzig's sword so it's his real father's.

Are you saying that by the end of the game he still doesn't have the sword back?

True but his adopted father forged it.
Then again it was forged for his real father. I guess I fucked up there. Oops.

All fucking protestants must fucking hang. Jesus Christ be praised!

I'd say a more realistic future for Henry is to remain as major
usually well behaved bastards would get relatively comfortable civilian positions

dumb user your black person brain is showing

Nope. The game was originally intended to be divided into three acts (three separate games)
Eventually they realized Act 1 and 2 were easier to complete than they previously thought, so they combined Act 1 and Act 2 together.
If I had to guess, Act 1 ended with Runt's death and Act 2 ended like the final game. They probably realized it got too short and combined the two together. That's a good thing because it means Act 3 or the sequel will be longer.

Henry is a Hussite though or at least has Hussite beliefs anyways given the speech he makes and his general amicability with Godwin. Protestants don't exist until years later so Hussites are the closest things to Protestants in that era.

Attached: Hussites vs Crusaders.jpg (736x558, 131K)

Admitting a mistake is not something a nig would do user.

Attached: Smug Mephisto.png (452x340, 324K)

shame it's the lutherans that got so big, hussite beliefs were way superior

Is the combat good now

The Hussites unfortunately failed because the moderate Utraquists were backstabbing bastards from the start.
The Utraquists shouldn't even be referred to as "moderates" they were just cowardly cucks that wanted the war to end because they feared the Germans and the Crusaders.
The Taborites wanted to continue the war until their rights were acknowledged and until the HRE would leave them alone.
The Taborites were pretty much invincible until the Utraquists decided to team-up with the HRE and defeated them (the Utraquists had the advantage because of the fact they would know more about the Taborites' weaknesses and camp intel). Then they had a peace treaty with the HRE and ultimately got cucked because they were a bunch of imbeciles.
Hussites had some influence but not really for long because the peace treaty limited them. Then the Protestantism happened, the executions at the town square, followed by the Battle of White Mountain and the Thirty Years Wars, the rest is history.
The only person that tried to continue the Hussite legacy was Jiri Z Podebrany, but that was short-lived seeing as he died and his only successor was a Polish King.

Attached: The sacrifice of Jan Hus.jpg (667x525, 71K)

Friendly reminder that Bohemia belongs to the Hapsburgers.

No way fag.

Attached: Ottokar II Golden and Iron King of Bohemia.jpg (329x460, 34K)

She gets pregnant and you unlock a fistfight with her

Yea, too bad the faith contained some nationalistic elements and started out before Guttenberg.

>they were exempt from the line of succession
That heavily depends on the circumstances and the period and the local culture. e.g. Merowingians and Carolingians all had bastards on the throne at some point. In Normandy, they had plenty of bastards on the throne, e.g. William the Conqueror himself was a bastard. Legitimate sons were obviously preferred but ultimately the royal blood was regarded too precious, so they would be fine with bastards if they had nobody else. Whether Henry is eligible to inherit something depends on the local laws and the stance of his family.

honestly, of all the large catholic heresies in Europe, Lutheranism was absolutely the worst

Anyone wanna rank all the Catholic Heresies? I'd be interested to see people's opinions on them.

Calvinists were the worst and most retarded.

do calvinists count as a catholic heresy or a lutheran heresy?