I can't believe you faggots tricked me into playing XIV, this game is trash

I can't believe you faggots tricked me into playing XIV, this game is trash

Attached: FF-XIV-Stormblood-02-HD.png (920x430, 869K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Bu26S5pPkT8
twitter.com/Very_Merri/status/1158059723947675655
youtube.com/watch?v=fx_CuNLsbgo
youtube.com/watch?v=zuek4eq2Klo
youtube.com/watch?v=MKmU2134pB0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I report anyone who even hints that they might be using a parser in party chat even if they're just answering a question someone else asked AMA

Why are you so based?

I tried to warn you

Yeah I played endgame extensively in 2014 and started at launch, got bored as fuck and everyone just sat in town waiting for queues. It's probably even worse with discord communities now. I haven't touched wow since the first 3 months of cataclysm so don't call me a bitter retail wow player, ffxiv just isn't very fun unless you're some furry erper that uses it like its second life as well.

can you niggers stop crashing prices.
thing comfortably sell at the above prices, you don't need to cut prices by 50% because you're a dumb fucking retard.

the game gets good 500 hours in

TODAY is the day I will clear E2S. I feel it in my bones. This is the one.

Attached: 1553715355009.jpg (500x259, 13K)

nobody tricked you, you're just retarded

_No._

Attached: 1553605225496.jpg (960x672, 223K)

dialte

When are you going to fuck off back to plebbit?

what's wrong with using a parser?

It's against the rules to announce you are using one, though most people don't care.

the game is for literal trannies, so if you mention anyones parser performance in game you get banned.

How long does it take to level a new class from 1 to 80 doing dungeons? I just got done with ShB and got my first 80 and was thinking of leveling another class.

4 seconds.

The same amount of time it would take to train and master a new skill in real life...

Faster because armory bonus from having a max-level job. Maybe a week if it's your main focus, 2 weeks if it's something you're doing on the side.

>someone starts playing kh or zelda shit music with performance

Attached: EA7e-ANW4AAItlR.jpg (746x1050, 115K)

The ending would've been better if they didn't use the Shadowbringers theme in the reveal trailer as well.

>implying reporting to GMs actually achieves anything

BASED af keep autism in the mental hospital where it belongs!

Attached: DnnvH2zUcAAwK_h.jpg (1800x1350, 431K)

>start playing beethoven
>get a tell asking me to play "that one rain song from zelda"

There was a pretty sick concert in Limsa Lominsa with like an 8 man band playing Chrono Trigger tracks on Ultros the other day, shit was pretty comfy.

I thought my group was gonna one shot it when we went back in yesterday and it took 6 hours with like four 1% wipes. I don't think we're gonna have the dps for Leviathan this week. Stay strong and avoid those flying head guys.

Attached: america.png (1041x1600, 1.03M)

It actually does and in fact its pretty easy to get people suspended for the smallest shit. Even the slightest hint of "telling people how to play their game" can get someone suspended for a bit.
.t someone who has gotten autists suspended for sperging out at the party

Leviathan DPS check is insulting considering what Voidwalker's is. If you can do Voidwalker, you can do Leviathan.

>It's a "three naked female dancers in the party" episode

Attached: 1528934317022.gif (540x357, 639K)

I've been leveling up SCH on the side. It's taken roughly six hours to go up to 35 so make of that what you will

>BTN and MIN both level 80
>FSH 0

Do I dare start?

Huh. From the videos I've seen he seems about the same or a little easier mechanically as well. realistically we probably won't get him this week because we only have today left to run but it's good to hear that the dps check is similar.

I suppose it's not possible to get the aetheryte earrings now?

I played the demo, that was enough for me to know it wasnt for me..didnt you try it before buy?

Aww wow fag having a hard time?

Just wait two years for the next xp boosting acessory

60-70 fsh when you get spearfishing is hell, other than that it's not that bad

FSH is the least fun and most frustrating thing you can do in FFXIV and the only fags who I've heard enjoy it are those who consider their idea of "fun" to mean "I'm literally watching netflix/youtube on another screen and just pressing the reel button whenever the game prompts me" or collection autists that feel the need to fill up their log with every fish in the game so if you fancy yourself either of those two people go ahead and level FSH.

Attached: 1510690710869.png (700x1058, 625K)

They're not that helpful.
You still end up running PotD 500x to level alt jobs.

If you enjoy sitting around, looking at (beautiful) scenery and listening to comfy music or watching Netflix, then yes. It's also decent at making some money, though probably not as good as BTN/MIN.
It's my favorite thing to do when I don't feel like doing any combat content.

Nothing wrong with that also long as they buff the DRG and BLM chads

>it's a three slutglam party
>they all circle jerk each others glams
>it's a shit party and we constantly wipe

I hate these fuckers. Male or female characters alike, you have a slutglam, you're a shitter.

leveling crafters seem so much more tedious than gatherers, especially since there are like 6 or so. Am I doing something wrong? I can't afford to just purchase every mat while leveling them but running around gathering everything everywhere takes forever

I just get blindingly drunk when I need to do POTD, put on some sweet tunes, and try and make friends

I just run dungeons with my retard squad.

how the fuck
I tried running Halitali with those fucks and they didn't understand the mechanics

Buy mats and do GC deliveries, make a few spare ones and earn back your gil.

I have a FSH at 80 and the best part of having one is that I can have my retainer being one. The retainer is much better to catch select fish than you are.

>Don't wanna light farm for my relic
>Dont wanna do roulettes
>The queue times for the EX trials are obnoxious
>ilvl too low to do Eden savage
>Did beast tribe dailies
>Dont have the motivation to level any other classes
I don't know what I want to do today...

Attached: 1372406991367.jpg (500x667, 81K)

I just want to watch lalas getting bullied.

>played since beta
>quit in HW after clearing M4S before buffs were given per wipe

Honestly, posts like this make me feel like I'm reading a post from 2015 -- hell even ARR days, but yet here we are in 2019... I think if people are going to continue playing XIV, they need to realize the same exact rotations will never change from SE. You better off quitting now and finding something else to relieve your stress than their mundane shit resets.

I wanted to do savage but apparantly one guy in our group got butthurt last time we played since his friend jokingly told him to calm down so now he don't want to play anymore

Get another game, ideally single player.
I just do roulettes to level a job, then hop onto pathfinder kingmaker.

sounds like you are better off not raiding with someone that will be so easily offended.
Savage raiding is not the place where the weak of will should be. I know it sounds kind of dramatic, but seriously if someone gets easily buttmad they shouldn't be raiding, simple as that.

can someone explain to me monk at level 70? I think I get the gist of things but I'm doing terrible DPS.
opening:
PB -> Demolish -> SPx2 -> TS -> Dragon Kick -> Bootshine -> TS/Demolish/SP

if PB is down
FS -> TS -> Demolish -> DK

Stack Brotherhood -> Riddle of Fire --> EF -> Forbidden Chakara when available.

I either keep dropping TS or Demolish but it can't be 2k much of a difference fucking it up, can it? Any tips?

Nah I love this game and I still have a lot of shit I want to do and want to see, just today i'm not feeling any motivation.

You do form shift into coeurl, apply demolish, and then use PB

I agree, we're a pretty casual group anyway but I wish people would commit a bit more. It's annoying when everyone agrees to raid a certain day and seem pretty excited about it, but when the day comes half the group is silent despite being in-game and spend forever to either say they're ready or too tired to play

>group took two lock outs to clear E2S
>took just one to do E3S
Leviathan really needs its mechanics sped up by a factor of at least 15%. There is so much downtime in that fight compared to the previous two.

>doing the quests leading to Heavensward
>have done all the DRG quests up to this point
>suddenly Estinien just appears
Wait, what the fuck? Last I saw him wasn't he possessed by the spirit of Nidhogg and all evil and shit? Or am I misremembering?

He got better.

Does the stacking brotherhood riddle of fire ef forbidden chakara make sense? I'm just wondering where I'm losing 2k of dps

>ilvl too low to do Eden savage
Do you even play the game?

he walked it off

It's a fun casual class. It doesn't get interesting until the later levels but if you have the patience for it and enjoy going out into the world to just chill and catch some fish then go for it.

>So nice of you to visit us again
>Have no doubt you'll always be welcome here
>We all admire your courage, and can only aspire to repay you for all that you did for Ishgard
>Consider this city your home
>Please let me fuck you Lucia can join us if you want Gods I beg you

Attached: 1542522577475.jpg (676x380, 48K)

>retards crashing the price to below 5k
Guess I have enough food for the rest of the xpac

Attached: ffxiv_dx11_W3mhCBtYNn.png (47x50, 4K)

Ideally you want to go RoF > Brotherhood and then immediately use FC because BH lasts 5 seconds less than RoF. You should be alternating twin snakes and truke strike, and more or less be able to use two snap punches for every demolish. Also alternate between Dragon kick and boothsine and make sure every bootshine hits the rear

Ah, alright then. Shame about Moenbryda, but then she was around for a day and didn't even have a unique face or hair model.

No you haven't and you have no way to prove you have

Thanks for payment and supporting it now get the fuck out you shitter

Thanks user. I guess I just have to get used to it. I'm literally starring at my status to prevent TS from falling off. I guess it'll be second nature on when to switch sooner or later.

The fuck? What mechanics?

Honestly this is a meal that needs 0 timed nodes. There's no reason for it to be any higher than 5k. It's literally my filler food when I don't want to spend a real meal.

>Parse trannies use ACT to shit on my gray parse
>Trannies hate parse
So which one is it you daft fucks. You cut you suck ass when someone tells you your numbers are low but then cry about shitters also being the same trannies who called you out.

thats not even best food anymore, why did you make 500 of them, you knew there'd be new food with savage.
You're retarded.

Do houses in this game serve any major purpose?
my friends in every mmo with housing don't shut the fuck up about housing.

can fsh retainers get sweetflesh oysters and rose shrimp?

Attached: 1564432413293.jpg (287x311, 14K)

>Pugging Savage
>Cleared E1S day 1
>Only found one E2S party in PF on day 2
>One more E2S party in PF on day 3
>Still barely any PFs for it

I eventually gave up because I don't feel like waiting several days just for the rest of the pugs to catch up. I guess I'm too impatient to do Savage without a poopsock static.

Attached: 1555643316784.jpg (355x369, 27K)

yes
and you as a lvl80 fsh suck at getting those, most of your casts will bring shit nobody gives a flying fuck about and then once in a while a cast will get oysters

>implying you'll spend 16 hours clicking against at least 4 others to buy a house

>Gardening (Seeds can be grown in apartment too, but cross-breeding is garden only)
>Chocobo Stables (available with apartments)
>Company Workshop (FC)
>Some QoL stuff: Mail, vendors, mender, FC chest, armoire, crystall bell, retainer, etc all in one place

based & redpilled
fuck addonfags

Personal gardening, and that's about it. Nothing else that your FC house probably doesn't already offer. Housing is mainly for the fun of having a place to decorate and hang out with people.

What? I just did some e2s in EU and there were enough parties.

>usual crafter jews and I tanking gear prices to kick everyone else off the market because they deem it not worth getting into
>in a week once its ours we'll price fix and buy out undercutters so that its expensive as fuck but it'll still sell
>every gear patch
its like 1gil undercutting retards dont ever learn, this is our territory

Attached: 29496576_373343889812936_7394577427529203712_n.jpg (960x960, 53K)

I wonder whos behind this post...

Attached: lalafell.png (863x1079, 1010K)

Literally EVERYONE uses scripts, doing it "legitimately" is absurd and a sure sign of mental illness. There's no shame in cheating a system that's genuinely, unironically damaging to your physical and mental well-being.

M
A
K
E

A

P
A
R
T
Y

There's lots of weird shit like this which is unfortunately unavoidable.

FC and houses are major benefits you can't get anywhere else, but fuck that shit.

Shut up LARPer
No you're not and that doesn't ever happen.
Prices never go back up and buying out undercutters is how you end up wasting mountains of gil on gear that will sell slower than you accrue it.
Face it, this was the easiest most accessible gear crafting patch in the game's history. The following will only be even easier.

>Not selling espresso 5.05
>Not making king salmon and salads
STUPID

Attached: laughing_kaiju.gif (385x288, 989K)

>Friend talks about getting a personal house together
>Sends me links of cool house ideas he wants to try
>Walk through the wards together picking out the perfect plot
>Wake up at 5 AM and secure it during the Stormblood expansion to housing wards
>"Eh, I rather hang out at the FC house it's more comfy because there's more people"
>Now I have a house that no one visits and all the time, gil, and effort I spent decorating is wasted

Attached: Iowa Beer.jpg (364x371, 52K)

>t.poorfag
they always go back up for a little once the price cabal is in charge, you probably dont have one in your world

>all the tanks are boring to play
>need to level one for role quest and to unlock final part of first's WoL story

Attached: 1537721078439.jpg (875x739, 81K)

look on the bright side now whenever you want to take a break from the game you get to keep paying your sub so you don't lose your house

Anyone level cap all tanks? Mind telling me which one is your favorite?

I haven't unsubbed since 2013

>make PF for end game content
>don't allow dancers to join the party
>farm with no problems

Attached: Varis parley.png (540x489, 386K)

GNB is not boring.

Are DNCs suppose to have really high AoE? I'm getting fucked in leveling content by them and I'm just wondering if I'm doing something wrong or if it's normal for me getting FUCKED.

I was late for like two weeks to get into ShB. I'm at ilvl 437

>hear a knock on the door as you're about to get busy
>WARRIOR OF LIGHT THE WORLD IS FALLING APART PLEASE HELP RIGHT NOW

Attached: Young CAGE.jpg (1851x815, 696K)

Tell my about the dwarves. Why do they wear the helmets?

Yes, their self/partner buff is giant ass hard hitting aoe that should be used every time its off CD, plus aoe combos and aoe procs from using aoe.

Attached: 05.jpg (1920x1080, 717K)

I'm not a huge PLD fan so better to listen to someone who is and they might sell you on it.

DRK -> Satisfying mitigation but that's mostly all it is. It's pretty simple and a basic bitch, landing TBN is fucking satisfying as all hell. I'd honestly say it's a bit less by the books and flexible compared to the other tanks. I'd say they're both good for prog and farming.

WAR -> If you thought DRK was a basic bitch, this guy is more basic than the most basic of bitches. You've got one objective. LAND THE FUCK OUTTA FELL CLEAVE AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. also keep your buffs up but LAND THAT FELL CLEAVE. great in dungeons and prog but I'd prefer the other tanks for farming.

GNB -> BIG DICK DAMAGE, you love lining things up so you can just ICE A NIGGA. It's like PLAYING A PIANO OF DEATH WITH THESE guys. Lots of stuff to take note of mitigation and stuff. Instead of DRK's/WAR's "fell cleave", you're aiming at a whole combo + a "fell cleave" button. Best at farming, i'd prefer taking a WAR or DRK for progging though.

wait for Formidable or Archaeotania to spawn and get neat mounts/gear/minions

Attached: ffxiv_dx11_2019-08-04_15-25-27.png (607x779, 778K)

Thank god, I kept looking at my parser and I just kept thinking, am I doing something wrong? Am I that shit?

I am but I didn't think I was that shit.

When you've played blm every job is boring

Attached: ardyn-style-black-mage.png (340x570, 290K)

>Hit lvl 60 on BLM
>Finally have Fire IV, Blizzard IV

God it feels good and I get even more cool shit on the way to 80.

Damn I'm confused about E2S. It's looks both easier and harder than E1S

I can't believe they are forcing you to craft to participate in the Ishgard content LMAO

Yeah their aoe is nuts but single target dps is laughable and highly volatile due to ogcd procs

Tips on playing PLD?

Is there a way to specify you want to do PotD as long as you can? I've never tried it. Do people still do dps only on runs like that?

Attached: 1563820291924.png (345x345, 53K)

I literally only talk about parsers when someone in my group asks if someone has one and if so could they tell them how much DPS they did. Only happened once and he was a PLD.

WoW Classic thread
>"leveling is the best part"
>"it's great doing the dungeons"
>"it's about the journey"
>"it's fun playing lots of different characters"

XIV thread
>"The game is shitty for the first 70 levels but then it gets good trust me"
>"yeah the main game is complete dogshit you have to get the first paid expansion and then it becomes slightly less shitty but then 2 paid expansions later is when the fun really starts"
Everytime

1-2 -> melee buff -> goring blade -> 12 Royal authority - 4 -> repeat

Requiescat - > holy spiritx4 -> magic finisher

Don't play it

Attached: 1545157958904.png (952x950, 1.01M)

Yes. Not to mention they get to throw it out frequently

I don't like being rooted in place.

Back to the asmon layer, cur.

Paladin is great. It has a consistent, reliable DPS rotation that does great damage and feels complete. You've got your fight or flight window that perfectly fits a goring blade combo, a royal authority combo, 3 atonements, then another goring blade combo just as the DoT falls off. You've got your requiscat window which is nice for your four instacast holy spirits + a 1200 potency (with requiscat buff) AoE nuke. Paladin is best if you want a consistent rotation that gives you what you expect and won't leave you wondering or force you into awkward decision making.

That's just the single target rotation. PLD also has a complete AoE rotation for both FoF and req. In FoF you have a double AoE combo, and for requiscat you even get an AoE version of holy spirit as well as the 1200 potency nuke.

Paladin has never been a better, more complete job than it is now.

Yeah dude. We're all going to play classic until 5.1

I find blm quite boring and its players obnoxious.

I'm honestly surprised they didn't nerf GNB damage in PVP yet
>Crazy burst on top of decent sustain
What were they thinking?

Meanwhile WAR is a goddamn piece of shit because they can't sustain themselves alone with Nascent Flash...

I don't think they care about melee jobs in PVP. They're abysmal to play.

>12 Royal authority
What the actual fuck??

Ignore the retard i replied to above

>fight or flight
Goring blade
Royal authority
atonement
Atonement
Atonement
Goring blade

>requiescat
Holy spirit
Holy spirit
Holy spirit
Holy spirit
Confiteor

At a certain skillspeed, you can fit in two true strikes for every twin snakes, but as you're starting it's better to just alternate between them

Who's the best healer in PvP? WHM?

Should probably switch to mch

When is WHM getting nerfed lads? They have like a instant cast-no manacost button for everything now.

t. WHM

>can't decide if I want to play PLD, SMN or MCH
I like the idea of all of them, I am just too indecisive.

Attached: 1502069902433.png (355x290, 98K)

Fuck you nigger. It's 1-2 - Royal authority.
God damn you user nitpick a fucking lot.

DNC

>Varis and his cool ass Japanese voice are dead so now we're stuck with his fucking son
I hope Zenos dies sooner rather than later.

Speaking of Varis, what the fuck was he doing in Heavensward again? Looking for the key?

>ENRAGE PARTY
someone never pops surecast or arm's length
>CLEAR PARTY
someone never looks away from the petrify eye
>i450 REQUIREMENT CHESTS DONT MATTER
even people who cleared the fight can't do Chaos and Retribution
I'm absolutely at my limit, Fuck E2S. Fuck Primal. Fuck PF.

Attached: 1424102279667.gif (450x450, 102K)

I'll buy it for 99 Gil.

I agree fellow white mage. We're a little too powerful

Attached: 1551013502743.png (599x800, 224K)

every healer is op as fuck

I played and liked DNC but ended up dropping it after it came out they don't do much damage and the buffs they provide both aren't that substantial and rely too much on people to even do almost the same other jobs can do.

People like you are the reason I fuck with prog parties instead of clears despite seeing enrage several times. It's just a fucking game. I ain't going to join your pf if you're sperging out in the description threatening to kick people and shit.

I would say it goes WHM > AST >>> SCH

No! This is the light expansion. ITs WHMs time to shine

Attached: 1522369078549.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

They kinda do, since they buffed the HP of melee jobs.
Melee DPS have now 17500 HP and tanks 20000 HP
Healers have 15000 and ranged DPS have 12500
Basically you simply cannot lose a 1vs1 against a ranged anymore.

>Crystal
>Farm party
>Nothing goes wrong

Attached: BF09F85FACB64906826B8C7C98F5D345.png (2041x1427, 1.67M)

Not him but I sperging regularly in xiv threads. In game I don't kick anyone and actually help trainwreck parties. It's just sad when you don't fail any mechanics and still suffer in clear parties.

>ask to know the fight
>WTF HOW WAS I SUPPOSED TO KNOW THE FIGHT
I dont ask for orange or purple parses, I just ask for people who know the mechanics, but apparently that's too much for the average XIV raider who is already 3% of the XIV playerbase. You shouldn't even need discord or callouts for this shit, yet people WITH discord still can't do these mechanics consistently. It's infuriating. If someone holds the group back I am absolutely going to ask them to leave because it's apparent they need to practice rather than clear.

Are you seriously comparing an ex trial farm party to e2s? Ex trials are babby tier compared to E2S

>>"leveling is the best part"
>>"it's great doing the dungeons"
>>"it's about the journey"
>>"it's fun playing lots of different characters"

Nobody has ever said any of these

I warned you about the cat-people, man
I warned you dude, I warned you

Is it reasonable to leave a prog/clear party if they keep wiping early in?

Let's say if they say: second phase prog! Know after adds.

And we keep wiping before adds.
Is it reasonable after two wipes to pack up and leave? What about if they keep wiping after adds? Is one lockout good?

I didn't buy this game to fucking cry, you assholes

Attached: ffxiv_08042019_154411_896.png (1920x1017, 2.61M)

And that cancerous bs is why I will never join your party. Get fucked neckbeard.

Yes, usually I give groups a three-strike rule where if they cant reach the goal said in the PF I will leave after three wipes.

>ninja is the hardest job to play and most fun but does no damage

why the fuck is this allowed?

>Hardest
lol
>most fun
lol
>does no damage
this one is true though.

It's fine to leave whenever if the party doesn't meet your needs just don't act like a whiney little bitch about it

If someone stops logging in for a week+ when they logged in daily beforehand, its a good chance they were banned.

Just hug the fucking jim henson puppet birb and move on. The bitchtear moments come later.

>It's cancerous to have bare minimum expectations
Ladies and gentlemen, the average XIV player

Attached: 1552861340036.jpg (778x813, 362K)

TA will be stronger with better gear
It is hardest. Yeah. This is one of jobs that has freedom of choice.

It is the hardest, this isn't even subjective.

>When a lala is playing despacito all over Limsa

Just started Shadowbringers.

The post-SB Yotsuyo arc was easily the best content this game's had so far.

This edit makes no sense. It's like someone just copied the monk version without understanding the joke.

They mostly play same Undertale thing on EU. It's popular

>Enrage party
>Still nothing wrong

Attached: I_dont_even.jpg (744x514, 161K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Bu26S5pPkT8
>THIS is "hard"
This is what happens when your job is resdesigned to actually do something besides one attack every 60 seconds. Lazy NIN who only played for the guaranteed raid spot getting filtered hard is the best thing to come out of SHB

>I've never seen anyone play 2hu music

Attached: 1553273934503.jpg (640x427, 42K)

Can't you get banned for playing third-party shit?

WHY CAN'T ANYBODY CLEAR E2S
JUST AVOID THE HEADS YOU GODDAMN RETARDS
YOU'RE PLAYING RANGED JOBS FAGGOTS IF I CAN DO IT ON MELEE THEN IT SHOULD BE PISS EASY FOR YOU
FUUUUUUUCK

Attached: 1474337498304.png (520x800, 458K)

What is harder? Genuine question.

Just finished Shadowbringers story, its awesome and I'll miss Emet-Selch

So waht now? As time travel is possible in this universe outside of Alexander and we now are now a full fledged Ascian as well, we may very well go back and prevent the very first calamity from ever happening... but I guess the lore won't go that way.

Also, how come the Ascians didn't prevent the people in the future from going back to the past?

Why can't they do so if the lesser life-forms can do as such?

I'm still surprised we got such a huge lore dump on the very overall story arc instead of going deeper in thr Allagans and the Garleans first... even if everything is connected.

Anyway I'm still in awe and impressed with the work of Yoshi-p and the team.

Attached: 1377691837277.gif (260x146, 1.13M)

I can tell you haven't tried clearing E2S with pugs. Doesn't matter what datacenter you are you've got about a 75% of failing to clear even if nobody messes up mechanics simply because of the DPS requirement

That disclaimer is only there to protect their asses from getting sued by the music holders.
Otherwise they don't give a fuck.

no that's the Final Steps of Faith

Clearing E2S with pugs

What are you talking about fag? Melee has 100% free movement avoided the heads is easy. Try being a caster than talk.

time travel ruins every story
The exarch's background is easily the worst part of Shadowbringers story bar how boring the middle third is

Honestly I don't ever think too hard about time travel stories. They never make complete sense.

I did thoroughly enjoy the story in Shadowbringers though.

>Exarch's background of being inspired by your deeds from Count Edmont's book and wanting to do anything to save your and give his/your world a better future regardless of the cost potentially being his life is bad
You can like, go away

Attached: 1554268956965.gif (600x600, 119K)

So E2S is the casual braindead pug filter this time around huh? It was Harlicarnassus in SB if I recall correctly.

I keep trying the SMN rotation and if I use spells too rapidly in sequence, some of them will not trigger.

WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO FUCKING DO

Attached: LOW-----TIER-----------------------GOD.png (167x177, 60K)

Exarch is interesting if you started in SB and never played the Crystal Tower arc.

After I completed ShB, I went back and did CT. Holy shit, what a difference the context made. Felt way less interesting when I knew his backstory.

What's the FoF aoe rotation?

>Leviathan really needs its mechanics sped up by a factor of at least 15%. There is so much downtime in that fight compared to the previous two.
As a BLM I have a lot more time to cast in 2 than 3. 2 has a lot of mechanics but often you solve them by doing a step out and step in. Levi on the other hand has you running mini marathons in comparison.

i dont even remember what that is so nope

DPS is mind-numbingly boring, why do people subject themselves to this shit?

time travel is dumb
the idea that the only hero they care about in the future is the WoL is dumb
his design is dumb
the incredibly bizarre fake out betrayal is especially dumb

I guess we'll get something opn that because ad teh Cryustal tower and the Exarch himself didn't vanish... an explanation is due.

Either there are different timelines like in dragon ball, or the tower sent back in time one way or another is always performed precisely to keep the loop closed.

We shall see.

Also, I guess Eden has something to do with time as well? Being FF8 related and all...

Imagine being this autistic

Attached: 1562861136635.jpg (429x606, 42K)

Your two button melee AoEs user...

Well, the WoL is clearely special as he is the joined souls of some Ascian, the one that probably proposed to summon hydaelin if I had to guess.

>Reading is haaaaaaaaaard

E1S is also a bit of a pubstomper

The Nidhogg fight you nigger

you must be pretty smart if you can master a new skill in real life in a week.

>linking opener
>think he has argument
What's your point? Explain why NIN is easy when
>you can fail mudra
>you can fail TJC (three ways)
>you can fail TA (two ways)
>you can choice what to use Suiton or Doton. this is big deal
>you can choice what to use in TJC. Doton or setup for TA? Meisui?
>you need to know when Meisui is dps gain
>despite of Suiton buff you still need to plan ahead
>you have 3 ways of resetting your mudras
>you don't want TA drift
>you need Bunshin for every TA
>you can eat ninki and fucked up

Compared to what? Being a healbot that spams 1 dps spell for a majority of the fight? Bring a discount DPS with mitagation abilities?

the song wouldn't have had any impact if you hadn't heard it before

>
Also, how come the Ascians didn't prevent the people in the future from going back to the past?

Because they fucked it up.

Biggs' descendant leaves a message after the Twinning that the world won't last much longer. That means no lives left over to sacrifice to Zodiark after the rest of the Rejoinings. Emet was probably drinking himself to the bottom of the whiskey bottle those 200 years because he screwed things up worse than Igeyohrm ever did and needed that reset button just as badly as Ironworks.

>cleared e1s day one
>scared I'll forget too much of the fight by the time reset rolls around and screw up in my weekly kill
Anyone else know that feel..

Oh when I read double combo I thought there might be something more to it

Some guy linked 10/10 E1S macro in chat but I forgot to save it. Other macros are meh

yeah it was full of stupid shit so nope

Urianger literally says the future would have resulted in the eighth umbral calamity, which is what the Ascians wanted. It wasn't a fuckup. Emet was just a pompous douche bored with his own mortality and wanted to entertain their curveball.

Egi assaults? Spam them. 2 clicks is enough

I'm taking a break from XIV. I just finished SB, but still gotta go through post SB content to reach the start of ShB.

shitposter

Well, given that they are inmortal, wouldn't they wait for life to resurface in the Source?

anyone hate doing the rathalos trial as a melee?

bump

3 tanks + another melee is the perfect setup for it.

How do I get those slut mods

Anyone got any good XIV porn artists?
All I've really got is
Kenshin
Airi Jiki
Styleos

They come to you naturally, you tramp

Play all three.

I mean in trial roulette, shit I haven't done this since it first released and I'm getting smacked around every fucking combo ender.

besides DRK what jobs have really good quests

Tanking is too much pressure for me and so is healing. Honestly I find tank jobs to be kind of fun, but it's too much responsibility. Also I prefer just doing damage.

Are you genuinely retarded? do you honestly think that hitting a striking dummy has any indication of job performance in difficult content?

jo face is trash

The Eighth Umbral Calamity went too far.

Emet Selch tells you the plan once all the Rejoinings are complete is to sacrifice the lives left over on the Source to Zodiark and bring back the last Amaurotines, but Black Rose is so souped up from the Flood that it starts killing the planet itself, right down to the soil.

Biggs' descendant tells G'raha in his last message that the Source won't last much longer. This is with 6 Rejoinings to go. So no lives on the Source, no lives to sacrifice to Zodiark.

So yeah, nice fucking job, Emet.

>implying time travel actually saved the doomed timeline
zodiark is just gonna break free in the doomed timeline and scoot into ours, screencap this

Attached: boomer titan.png (585x512, 132K)

ROG/NIN is pretty fun

>TA will be stronger with better gear
[doubt]

ALC (same writer)
SAM
BLM
WHM is okay.

Most of the DoH once were good. Better than DoW but not the holy trinity level.

dear Yea Forums:

stop shit talking balmung and any server on crystal. it actually hurts us.

twitter.com/Very_Merri/status/1158059723947675655

What are they going to do to AST to get people to start playing it again in 5.1? It's obvious healing potency adjustments didn't work.

Attached: 1499579407221.png (561x431, 53K)

>personally know someone who's spent hundreds of dollars on smut mods

Attached: Giott Groan.jpg (610x441, 83K)

All vieras are shitters

How do I download them from xivmodarchive though

>play DNC
>have fun
>be a hrothgar in emperor's new robe / hrothgar subligar / thigh-high boots
>get comms every dungeon

DRG is great up to lvl 50, and amusing afterwards.
BLM is acceptable.
WAR is bullshit.
SAM was good as well.
PLD is as PLD, a stick up your arse.
WHM and RDM are so vanal I barely even recall them.
SMN is allright, but SCH is kind of fun.
AST ain't that bad either.

None come close to DRK up to 50 tho.

E3S was actually just mechanically heavy.
E2S on the other hand, has a massive DPS check that many pug shitters can't get past.

>Paying for mods

Attached: 1558555039183.gif (320x213, 1.28M)

I delight in Crystal's suffering.

Attached: Pale 01.png (763x705, 658K)

Lmao just transfer to aether then.

Emet is such a dunderhead. He could have just decided to bring back his people the good old way with the WoL, one baby at a time. He only had to promise an end to the constant Garlean chimpouts and it was a done deal.

as long as you properly thank the dancer~

>Get praetorium when you just want quick tomestones
>Get castrum when you want exp
I hate this.

honestly if i had the money, or the time to learn really, id want at least conversions of everything to fit the body i use

He don't want to rejoin the missing shards, he wants to revive the dead.

>ALC
Alchemist?

>but does no damage

This meme needs to stop. Just because you're a shitter doesn't mean NIN does no damage. Xeno literally had a NIN on his E4S first kill.

Obviously, you didn't chose Lala.
Reroll and play the game correctly, OP.

Attached: 1434610975879.jpg (2960x500, 186K)

>Lahabrea
>Sage of Surpassing intellect

something I missed when he was acting like a crazy motherfucker?

Attached: lahabrea.png (634x158, 52K)

E3S IS EASIER THAN E2S, HOW DO YOU KEEP FAILING AT THE SIMPLEST MECHANICS
STOP GETTING HIT BY CURRENT
DID YOU GET CARRIED THROUGH E2S
I HATE THIS PLAYERBASE

Attached: 1558644682250.png (500x525, 59K)

>see VIII materia sold for cheap as shit because some idiot
>instantly buy it and sell it a gil below
I also do this to other stuff. Love buying everyone's stock and selling it higher.

Attached: 1500245375054.jpg (525x645, 58K)

Yes. Alchemist.

According to people here switching bodies gives you brain damage. I don't remember where it's said, though.

Okay, level with me anons. Expansion's been out for more than a month and people are already seeing results
I think its fair to say that PLD is getting a little too much dps, leaving WAR and DRK mains in the dust. Thatt plus their insane amount of raid utility means only those wanting to meme play go in on savage using WAR or DRK.
I am a PLD main myself and I feel as if we're doing too much dps at the moment. We should be fixed to be on par with WAR and DRK(or buff those guys to be on par with us) with GNB edging out just enough because they kinda suck defense wise.
Sounds reasonable right?

Attached: lalasmile.gif (294x233, 942K)

Why? E3S was "hard" for W1 progs. E1S and E2S were stomped. So technically E3S is harder

Emet says that constantly switching bodies not your own fucks you up in one of the times you speak to him.

>I just deal with the pain

can someone tell me the difference between follow type minions and other minions? how do I know which ones are follow type minions? I want the Mammeteer title but I'm not sure which ones are follow type minions.

Attached: 1561469252648.jpg (1270x1433, 179K)

making sure it wasn't a typo, I've never heard anyone say anything about crafting classes

They need to change Storm's Eye. Whichever retard in Squeenix headquarters thought 10% damage boost for 3 gcds was a good trade-off needs to be drawn and quartered.

>I don't remember where it's said, though
Tsukihime

It’s written next to their description

You no rike Curious Gorge, user?

>its really easy not to meme crystal
look at the last community event stream over a week ago

Attached: 1561325542944.jpg (471x388, 94K)

leviathan? yeah its cancer

>NIN
>SAM
>BLM
>DRG
>RDM is okay
>MCH is okay
>GNB is kinda bland but anything is better than PLD outside of the Ul Cup and babysitting Gorge as a WAR

hey guys just started playing this game haha. like seriously when does it start getting better im only level 20?!?! omg the story is so good I think this game is hella better than WoW. the community is so good I love lalas they are cute.

Imagine spending calories writing this post.

The fight is so mindnumbing I honestly forget what part of the fight we're even at and wind up double dodging the singles while running back early for doubles.

That's just you being retarded. It's pretty fucking obvious what is what.

>BLM is acceptable.
No.

the game gets faster at higher levels. you get off-gcds that you weave with your abilities! yaaaaaaaaaay the story is so goooood post you're potato with cute smirky face!

on a scale of great to sub-fem miqote how terrible a racial choice is male raen?

Curious George is an absolute chad.

is there anything that bad about BLM? it's been ages since I've touched it but at least the initial part with the thaumaturge guild lalabros was fun

It's not. I enjoyed it.

Hey guys I'm being serious I just started this game. When does it get better? (seriously a new player)

What are some good glamour sets for PLD?

what is this shit even supposed to be

Attached: ffxiv_08042019_183732_023.png (1920x1080, 2.59M)

The only problem is you can lose some profits due to tax. It's not worth it sometimes. Check if you're making good profit or just breaking even.

At the end game you unlock new abilities that you weave with you're combos

I don't even think that's said in Tsukihime, I just think Roa wasn't very smart.

THM is good but BLM is just bland like PLD.

>use sharpcast for T3
>decided to try F3
>check my E1S log
>green
>check JP logs
>no one use sharpcast for F3
Fuck.

That's the problem. Some people on the MB are autistic and as soon as you start buying up their cheap stock they'll sell even more and MORE AND MORE AND THEY WONT STOP THEY CANT STOP THEY WILL NOT STOP.

gameplay gets good at level 30, story is inconsistent in quality

>@ Animus part of Zodiac weapon
>Takes ages for certain FATEs to spawn
>not even on the slow step of the quest apparently

I have a hard time believing people had patience for this shit when it was current content.

>YFW I AM HADES

Attached: 2180036-asuras_wrath_w1.jpg (2560x1600, 979K)

Are PLDs? worth it? I haven't played them since 2.0 they look fun! I heard all the classes are fun at the end (not at the start).

Attached: mr_happy.jpg (1024x1024, 354K)

So from what I'm getting in terms of fun gameplay.
GNB = PLD > DRK > WAR

>quickly, WoL, throw these extremely powerful artifacts we just spent 100 quests trying to recover so none could use them for evil, down this bridge, where we will have no control whatsoever over them and they can be recovered by anyone at anytime!
yep, not full of stupid shit at all.

Weekend roulettes are always full of keks
>healer and tank keep breaking lasers on twinning and have multiple stacks
>all dps in my party die on amon as they didn't get behind ice
>R HEALERS NOT HEAL?
>same dps die to quake twice on xande
>tranny giraffe healer rages when someone notices them afking in prae

Attached: 1535381356256.jpg (1064x720, 197K)

Yeah. I think WAR is a bit more fun than DRK just because landing fell cleaves is fucking satisfying as all hell.

>all of the jobs I play or want to play everyone says have mediocre job quests
Hamonbros...

im looking everywhere for it and I dont see it. i really dont get it and i know im retarded.

Attached: minion.png (411x351, 138K)

>just started playing the game
>its actually epic
I should have jumped on the Yoshi train sooner...

Attached: cute_lala.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

>can be recovered by anyone
>anyone
wrong, if you knew what was down there.

the tanks are all within 100 dps of each other

You're comparing RDM to whm? Lmao whm literally has like three buttons

Which job do you guys like the most in your party when played the best?

At what time level can I consider myself rich?
Hitting 40mil and I'm trying to climb higher.

Attached: copy_that.jpg (600x610, 38K)

So does RDM except every 3-40 seconds or if some retard dies.

user that's actually INSANE. did you at least commend one of the dps??

gilcap

You shouldn't respond to posts when you have no idea what they are talking about. They are talking job quests, not complexity.

MNK ever since the buff. I had a really good MNK in one of my Qitana Ravel runs and we steamrolled through that dungeon.

When I play WAR I like NIN and RDM.

When I play RDM, I like AST.

What was it?

>get Titania for trial roulette
>SAM pulls immediately
>me and other tank just sit there and let everyone die
>as soon as everyone respawns DRK goes grit and waits for MNK to go raptor stance
>SCH pulls before him
>me and other tank just sit there and let everyone die
>nobody tries to pull before tanks after that
>duty proceeds as normal

you fuckers WILL learn proper group etiquette and I will gladly waste my time with a narcissistic grin on my face as I watch all of you desperately running around the arena like cockroaches begging me to take aggro, but none will be taken, remember that you chose to sank this ship, I will just not cover its holes, eat shit you lalihoes niggas

The only reason time travel is possible is because Graha and the Tower were flung into the First. Anyone else couldn't survive the trip, it's why Graha is all crystaly, he had to bond with the Crystal Tower to go back in time, and as we know, the destination was 100 years off, so theres a massive risk to trying to go back in time, especially to worlds that are already gone, the First was still around, so it likely made it easier to travel to, but it's clearly not a method that can be used freely to undo all the calamities.

Also no, were not a full fledged Ascian, were 8/13ths of one, were still leagues away from it and now where near as in touch with that power.

It was mentioned in Tsuki (when hi dies) or KT or Plus Disk. Can't remember for sure. In melty blood Chaos called him out.

it's behavior, user
independent means they wander around.
obedient means they follow you.

im a new player and I want people to love me in insane dungeon runs (the ones where pro tanks pull half the map) how do I be loved as a dps?

So you've obviously never played red mage. Red Mage is a job that uses every single skill in its kit over and over again, there is no point at which you aren't pressing several buttons one after another. Even at its most boring (all oGCDs on cooldown, not enough mana for melee combo, swiftcast not available), you have four buttons that you alternate between, you aren't just spamming one DPS button with a dot every once in a while like white mage. There's no comparison.

That's going to take forever at 3-4mil gil a day. How do I get even more gil?

Being loved as a DPS is easy, you just move from shit on the ground and do good dps.

How are the limited time events in this game?

yes it's the abyss bla bla bla, except aymeric, alphinaud and the WoL know the Ascians can reach it.

That was part of the plan. It's called a Calamity for a reason. The world war and the havoc Black Rose causes is the 8th Umbral Calamity, the rejoining of the First and the Source.

I just started this game and im like ~40 hours in. It does get better... right?

I hit cap on all the jobs I like and cleared almost all of the unique content. Is it worth it to get into crafting even if I don't care about glamours or housing or anything like that? I heard it's not that hard to level all of them now by just doing dailies but I don't really spend gil on anything anyway.

>pugging E2S
>never got past 2nd flares
>join an enrage exp party just for the hell of it
>spend 40mins there and we can't even get past first flares
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: IMG_20190805_024859_1.jpg (4160x2731, 2.73M)

Of course there's no comparison because WHM is a fucking healer and RDM is a dps. It was a stupid ass comparison to begin with you turd.

500m+
capping gil on retainers is autism tier

>only doing 11,8K after SAM buffs

Disgraceful dude. You should play something else.

WHM is for pro players. RDM is for gods. Learn 2 play. Post logs or gtfo.

>was a stupid ass comparison to begin with you turd.
Which was exactly my point retard

They'll probably add another oGCD heal of some sort. I highly doubt they'll rework the cards, sadly.

Any tips? My current method is about to die out.

I know. Supply and demand, but it doesn't really feel like people are buying anything anymore.

On RDM i got to 6% enrage with 10k DPS and fflogs had that as 9th percentile grey. How in the flying fuck is 10k DPS grey. The savage padding has gone too far.

>Be DNC
>AST is giving me the cards

Attached: 1563610904191.jpg (307x462, 28K)

>11.8k
Bro, you need to be doing 13k.

RDM is for being the raise bitch in prog

Poorfag here. How do you get 3-4m a day?

Because the log statistics are fucked. RDM is at the bottom of the pile, so predictably the software thinks everyone who plays RDM is bottom of the pile.

the "point" that had nothing to do with the post you were responding to

ERP whoring

>mfw all the pugs crying rivers over e2s

Is crafting in this game worth it for casual players or do I need autism to make it worthwhile

Based retard. They were comparing job quests

you get better crafting abilities in SHB 71+ quests. I recommend ordering from GMG

I mean you might be the only ranged.

Am I autistic for enjoying crafting?
I got all crafting classes to 15-17 as soon as I got to leave my starting city. I hope it gets interesting later on when I can actually make more items I won't outgrow after two quests. Fuck gathering though, those level gated guild quests take forever, fucking 99 crow feathers.

I dont think he was inspired by the Book of Heavensward, he was inspired by the shit you did in the Crystal Tower. You were the hero he always dreamed about in the flesh, and showed him what a hero could do, and then he went to sleep to seal away the tower. When Cid and his gang woke Graha up years later, he realized not only could he save you, he could save two worlds. He could be the very hero you showed him could be real.

Haven't started it yet, is it worse than O10S with pugs?

Attached: 1561838437678.jpg (445x445, 27K)

>yfw WE FALL

Attached: 1516519141686.jpg (688x792, 29K)

THAT'S THE POINT! I'M RELATIVELY UNFAMILIAR WITH THE FIGHT SO I'M A SHIT WHEN IT COMES TO OPTIMIZATION AND I DON'T EVEN FOOD/POT.
I'M A FUCKING SHITTER YET STILL I SHIT ON THESE "OH I'VE BEEN TO ENRAGE SO MANY TIMES I'M THINKING OF TAKING MY MOM THERE NEXT WEEKEND"
Also I keep on eating the voidsent like a retard, but that's my bane and I'm getting better. At least I'm not double cleaving or missing timed spells or what-the-fucking-ever are the rest of these F mouthbreathers doing. Enrage exp my ass. FUCK!

O10s wasn't hard E2S is more comparable to o11s in difficulty

13k in static DPS

Nah I get that but if that was the case I wouldn't give a shit, the dude kept giving me Lord of Crowns and shit like that.

Attached: 1562285456738.png (1080x1080, 1.4M)

Graha explains it at the end. Because of all the shit he's done in the First he's basically become locked into the timeline, he's no longer just "a different Graha from the future" hes "the Crystal Exarch of the First" Basically imprinted his identity into a new timeline enough that he won't just fade out.

Hey guys new player here. Where is the cheapest place to buy Shadowbringers? This game is getting really good after the first couple of quests!

I've been trying to get E1S today, and people don't even manage to get to their laser positions after the 6th try, so it looks like I'll skip Savage this tier altogether.

The previous Calamities left the planet itself able to sustain life and civilization to return. The 8th doesn't.

Attached: guitar.gif (320x245, 1.89M)

>I'M A FUCKING SHITTER YET STILL I SHIT ON THESE "OH I'VE BEEN TO ENRAGE SO MANY TIMES I'M THINKING OF TAKING MY MOM THERE NEXT WEEKEND"
Bruh what? You're a samurai in a party with a ninja and a rdm you're SUPPOSED to shit all over them in DPS. You're supposed to be the backbone of the party's damage because your job brings nothing else to the table and is one of the strongest in the game

Attached: 1564433694952.jpg (1024x1024, 134K)

it's magic, I ain't gotta explain shit

>Not doing 13k every waking moment.

Attached: 1564007028799.jpg (400x400, 29K)

Reminder that Ascian sympathizers are fine with overlooking mass genocide because someone's sad and lonely :(

Level 15-50 levekits

Sounds like your typical /pol/tard incel so no surprise there

reminder that the fake can never surpass the original and that they're all fragments anyways
Emet could've had an opportunity to be right if he actually won, but surprise surprise, he didn't

>world is split into 14 shards
>each denizen of the 14 shards is a drooling idiot, 1/14th of their original intellect and spirit
>caring what a one-fourteenth subhuman thinks

This hit me really deep in the feels. The Ascians are everything I want society to be. Nobody will ever understand me.

Alright my SS of ACT was as retarded as I am when it comes to the voidsent as DPS wasn't the issue, but my point was that why the fuck am I the only one surviving the knockback in an enrage exp party when I haven't even reached enrage. This is driving me insane

I can't decide between MNK or RDM.

>listening to anons that constantly troll, complain and don't have an original thought
How fucking dumb are you?

Why not both? It's ranged and melee. I already have RDM and will probably level MNK next.

How good is a good tank compared to a good DPS?

Id wager he was unlucky pulling a ranged and opted to give you the Lord as its still an increase.

Attached: solidargumentation.jpg (652x151, 32K)

Life could still be sustained. It took decades for Cid to figure out how to time travel, and decades more before it could be put to work. If you look at the Twinning it's clear they repurposed the entire tower, so they weren't strapped for materials. Black Rose didn't kill the entire planet, it fucked up the lands around where it was unleashed, but the world was still alive, the massive loss of life and the lands that were poisoned, however, set the wheels in motion to cause everything to go into end of the world mode.

If the 8th Calamity would end all life on the star, don't you think the Exarch would have mentioned it to Emet? "Hey your plan will be the death of the planet itself"

it's not really about the difficult but pugs were simply incapable of doing O10S consistently. I had an easier time pugging O4S and O8S than fucking Midgardsormr

In the level 80 MNK quest, Lyse gets beat up.

Worried about stretching gear thing and getting a static, I feel like I should be more specialized.

Standing right next to Xenos what should I whisper to him?

What song would genuinely impress you if someone started performing it?

Attached: giott insults 02.jpg (640x217, 17K)

Sandstorm.

I'm curious why MCH/BRD in pugs often have low dps. Isn't this is most pug friendly job? Hit damn buttons ignore everything.

THIS is my new favorite rareinsults. Posting on FB. Many thanks to you.

The dark potato told me i got gud enough to level another class. Does that mean i could just go and sign up to Monk or Red mage if i want it?

Say no more. Leveling up MNK.

Now that crafting gear is out, that's probably not gonna be a problem tbqh. You can do alot of weird class combos now.

13 user

>BRD
Procs
>MCH
They're a shitter.

Yes. You may sign up with other guilds now to learn new jobs, or seek out job quests to get new jobs. Keep in mind red mage and samurai require level 50, and dark knight and astrologian, and machinist are gated behind ishgard.

Based Yoshi putting Lyse in her place. Rise up, fellow monk.

it is only implied though

13 shards and the original source-world, that's still not wrong

14 shards, and seeing as how there have been 7 rejoinings, technically everyone is 7/13ths of their original. (and will never actually be whole because they fucked the 13th up so it's technically 7/12th)

Do your damned AoE rotation on multiple mobs, or at least attempt to do it. That's how you get my love.

Still no comparison between o10s and o11s. O11s was just harder in every way pugs struggled to even clear it once nevermind consistently.

More like she beats you up

Attached: 1856434223.png (1775x1000, 2.74M)

This would hold more wait if it weren't for the fact that nearly every Ascian we see is a dumbass who in the present act like cartoon villains and in the past get eaten by monsters set loose in their laboratories.

I still think Emet had good reasons to do what he did though, since his society at least tried to do good while the majority of the Source are incredibly selfish and stupid until the WoL decides to solve their problems

13 + the source would be X|V

blackpill me on SMN

What's parser

Oh neat. RIP any chance of making alts then. Good thing since i always end up coming back to my main

Urianger (and by proxy, the Exarch) tells you the soil itself is dying because of Black Rose. As for "sustaining" life, hey, Biggs' grandson tells the Exarch in his last message that the world they live in simply won't last much longer. If he was talking about the timeline vanishing, that would be one thing, but that's the GOAL: to change the past. So it's more likely that the unleashing of Black Rose has farther-reaching consequences than just Eorzea and the Far East.

Emet "won", but the planet is doomed. GG.

>
If the 8th Calamity would end all life on the star, don't you think the Exarch would have mentioned it to Emet? "Hey your plan will be the death of the planet itself"

I don't know, the Exarch and Emet don't get to talk much, but do you really think CE'd have any faith in his knowledge of the future dissuading Emet from his plan to cause the 8th? Emet's tempered, after all.

No it isn't. It's against the rules to harass people about it. I tell people I am using a dps meter all the time. Including in alliance raid.

you do have to level them up from "scratch" (you do get an xp bonus) though

Why do I always feel like there's such a huge gulf between RDM AoE and ST?

Just did expert roulette and I can easily pull like 35k DPS AoE on the larger packs, but I'm just doing a measly 9k ST on the boss. Kind of pisses me off.

'eh? With Aetherial Manip and Triplecast you have barely any issues with casting upkeep to do also other than the 50/50 guesses on certain times where you can pre-position for Temp Currents.

poorman's BLM

Mathlet please...

13 Shards and one Source doesnt equal 14 Shards. The Source is the Source because it's not a Shard.
Now if you said 14 worlds, that would be true.

There did seem to be earthquakes fucking up the place when we see nuBiggs and Graha about to carry out their plan. The calamity wasn't very well defined in the first place since the most we see of it is how society becomes fucked up because people start raping and murdering everyone as a result of the massive loss of life, which honestly gives Emet-Selch another point when he talks about how the fragmented souls are savages. So who knows, that amount of detail probably hasn't even been written yet for future story updates.

>'eh?
You're not an anime girl.

E2S will get easier over time as players get tomestone gear and their eventual eden accessory drops. The issue is that the DPS check right now is incredibly tight that a death or a couple damage down debuffs will prevent an otherwise flawless run from becoming a clear.

I'm leveling MNK and I'm not feeling it. My DPS is terrible and forgetting to form shift is demoralizing.

Should I main Healer or DPS for pugging shit?

Attached: 1502388952154.jpg (399x400, 16K)

>forgetting to formshift
what...

healing in Savage is probably the most stressful role
only DPS if you're a good DPS

T3 is better but you can't wait the Sharpcast/Use T3 again too early. It's whichever is coming up next.

F3 is 100% more comfy. That even though it's a technical dps loss it's way better than playing greedy with your astral fire.

That was a Canadian 'eh, not a えええええ?!?

Attached: WBJ.jpg (400x863, 73K)

There is a 1k difference between the top BLM log in Voidwalker and the top BLM log in Levi. For MNK the difference is barely 500. Factually, I'm right and you're wrong. Also, I said mini marathons "in comparison".

>he didnt clear E2S already

Attached: 1526269136506.gif (337x339, 67K)

Sell me on GNB.

Attached: 1499127719863.jpg (1280x1271, 649K)

GNB

DRK has the best defensive oGCD, but the main rotation is milquetoast at best. If you enjoy eating AoE's and smacking people in the face then it's great, otherwise it's boring.
WAR is more of the same as DRK, but more basic. Fel Cleave is your bread and butter.
GNB is all about going balls deep in damage and weaving multiple weaponskills into a single combo. It's very hectic, and is the least durable out of the four, but you smash shit HARD and can help other tanks survive if you enjoy OTing.
Never played PLD unfortunately.

>no one talk about clearing E4S
The wall

Attached: 1564870159463.jpg (932x711, 359K)

>There is a 1k difference between the top BLM log in Voidwalker and the top BLM log in Levi.
It's almost like there's multiple periods of time in Levi's fight where he's untargetable.

>The issue is that the DPS check right now is incredibly tight that a death or a couple damage down debuffs will prevent an otherwise flawless run from becoming a clear.
That's not true. My clear had a couple damage downs. What's up with people just spitting lies in here?

Tempered or not Emet is not a brainless dummy. When we see the Exarch again before we fight Hades he's beaten to hell, so he either fought his way through the Last Day of Amaurot and got fucked up, or he spent time with Emet and Emet tried to "persuade" the knowledge of time travel out of him.
The goal of the Ascians is to rejoin the worlds, free Zodiark and, as Emet tells you, feed him life to return their lost ones. If there was a possibility that it would end in the Source dying, Emet would change plans.

Which draws me to the conclusion that the lands of Eorzea were majorly fucked by Black Rose, but the planet itself was still very much alive, just now embroiled in utter chaos as civilization fell apart.

Just hit 80 on MNK. When am I supposed to use six sided star?

Whoa, it's almost like you can't read! I said right there the difference for MNK in the same 2 fights. Jesus, try to make sense of the words as you read them, it's called reading comprehension.

People who don't want to use food and pots to up their chance of avoid a 2% wipe probably. It's what saved my group from a messy run involving a tank+dps death, and two people getting dmg-down in Quietus phase.

I was a total brainlet for that scene. Was that actually future Biggs or somebody else? The way he was talking made it sound like things had JUST started going bad and Ishgard was being BTFO in real time, but it isn't until 200 years later that they get the time travel working, so I couldn't really place it.

the wall is E2S, of course not as many people will talk about clearing the last fight

when the boss is about to change phases or is about to become untargetable

Nah, those were clearly explosives. My guess is when they came to visit Ishgard, I guess to see what time they had jumped back to, they came at a point where Ishgard was being bombarded

it was Biggs' descendant.

You're assuming that the average player is of your skill level. My group had a couple damage downs as well, no deaths, and we barely got it before the final quietus despite never going below 71k dps
Disconnects from the boss that you would otherwise not be able to use a couple GCDs for anyways. An example would be when Innocences does Beafic Vision, if you are on his side, you can SSS and then go to the further edge.

This is your average bandwagoner. For fake sake user. It is OBVIOUS

>dude why does dividing my damage by 3 and then multiplying it by 10 make such a bigger number?

Attached: 1564713788495.png (500x356, 46K)

>no wedge descendant

Attached: Bigg and Wedge 01.jpg (1920x1080, 495K)

During prog sure, but you should definitely make the switch over to T3, if you have the fight on farm.

The increased timer on AF/UI gives you plenty of leeway with your standard rotation. It's mostly the opener/every 180s when Manafont is off CD that the 15s timer becomes an issue, where you have to either be on point with it, or burn Swift/Triple on Despair.

Can they introduce a listing tax already on the marketboard?

After pulls to keep up GL

Blue DPS, its rotation is roughly as complex as Dragoon's or Stormblood Ninja's

the less lalas there are in the world, the better

SMN or RDM? Don't care too much about BLM since it's too stationary based for my liking, especially for new fights.

use anatman?

M-maybe he was the vice-president

>Numbers Hell Site changes rankings to rDPS
>suddenly shoot up to top 10 BLM on NA, now that people being fed buffs no longer effects (affects?) rankings

Definitely a confidence booster for sure.

Now if only I could get in a static and clear savage.

Haven't unlocked it yet?

Hey bros, rate my DNC glam?

Attached: screenshot.jpg (2000x2000, 245K)

Remember that the big part of black rose is it disrupts the flow of aether. on a massive scale it would kill the planet itself.

Tataru probably died in the initial release of Black Rose and Wedge probably didn't look for another woman.

Attached: 1402213916511.png (350x509, 146K)

>Have to wait for another member of my static to decide if he wants to heal or tank
>want to tank myself, don’t trust him because he’s ill prepared for savage, even though it’ll be 3 weeks until we “properly” start progging eden since we’re waiting for a few people to catch up in main story
>all 430 gear besides the weapon, 440, belt, 450, pants, 440, earring, 450, and ring, forgiven
>have to wait for him to decide so I don’t waste tomestones
fucking kill me

>all the parties in PF have 0 tanks
It's my time to shine, what tank should I level?

wait, is black rose why Y'shtola and Urianger were taking about a depletion of aether right before being Exarch'd?

I'll give you this: from the Eden raids, we know that the Flood of Light just "stops" the aether in the living beings it touches, and it isn't irrevocably lost. If Light-aspected Black Rose works at all similarly, it's possible that the effects could be undone and the earth affected by it (if not the people) restored. If that's so, then the Ascians simply weren't pressed, able, or willing to do it inside those 200 years of Bad Future.

But I think it's more likely that Emet fucked them over 10x worse than Igeyorhm ever did and the reason he let the time travel happen was he wanted that reset button just as bad too.

Attached: 1563697988173.png (227x227, 57K)

bump

That is the weakening of the barrier between worlds, which allows the calamity to happen via slamming one shard into the source.

I just got to level 40. It's pretty comfy, honestly.

Attached: 1564937772719.png (1000x1333, 1.39M)

youtube.com/watch?v=fx_CuNLsbgo

Coziest dungeon theme. Could run it all day

I honestly wish I had a static that could just tell me what to play. I am too indecisive on my own and I need a wrangler.

gotten this bad, huh?

Attached: yikes1.png (875x48, 22K)

No. Its a big hard to understand initially, but heres how it is. In the Source, Light and Dark are treated as morally different sources, light is life and dark is death. On the First, it's the opposite, and light and dark are treated as scientific energies. Light brings stillness and calm, while Dark brings energy and life. Because of all the Light aether dripping into the Source from the First, the aether on The Source is being caused to still, stop flowing, which is what the thinning is.

The Empty that we see isn't actually a barren wasteland, it's literally all the aether there just stopped moving, it's miles and miles of dormant aether across 90% of the planet.

bro, if you didn't clear day 1 you're waiting for next tier, sadly... enjoy some crafting or treasure maps for the next month or something

Attached: 1787477444.jpg (872x964, 255K)

World first actually need to decipher the mechanics. What everyone is doing now is just copy/paste their strats. Going in blind during world first and joining a party that says "pls watch video" are two different beast.
Also if you are asking why world 1st took longer on levi it's cause, Levi's "big brain" mechanics are towards the end of the fight. So they spent more time on each Levi pull vs first two floors.

in ur opener, under FoF, together with TK

During released I joined an Innocence clear party where they said they would pay 1 mil to each for a clear. I thought they were joking but then told us to visit them on ultros.

>2019 AD
>People are still wiping to Ravana

Attached: 1300596537131.jpg (500x413, 71K)

I’ll fully admit the reason I want to tank is just that I’m better at tank dps then dps dps. When Titania/Innocence were new, was pulling about 6k on them as DRK. was around 70th percentile. When I cleared E1S without any deaths as bard, around 7k dps. like, 8th percentile

>tfw SB baby
>never experienced HW savage memes
And now I can

Attached: 1564869458067.jpg (691x724, 169K)

Soken really outdid himself this expansion

Yeah, but the Flood of Light was a flood that annihilated the whole world save the parts Minfillia protected. The Black Rose attack killed a ton of people and made a ton of land unusable, but the world still went on for hundreds of years and the main focus was on how the people became the problem instead of a physical catastrophe that would wipe out everyone eventually. It seems unlikely that the Ascians would have sat around twiddling their thumbs as light spreads for 200 years ruining their millennia-old plan.

Well, Elidibus might but not Emet.

Done.

Why would you do this? Whats the fucking point of the challenge if you get carried?

Being an Ascian must be infuriating, with what is tantamount to a 2D cardboard cutout preventing you from reuniting with your friends and family.

Imagine being this much of a cuck

>seen enrage
DESPAIR

would give it a few tries for 10kk

I think it's more we've got this, we just want to fucking clear already.

Not my fucking fault said tank/healer went “oh I want to play warrior” when I said I was fine with tanking or ranged dps
and then a few weeks later said “oh maybe I’ll play healer instead”
fucking ass. fucker plays femroe as well

That trust got through the dungeon faster than the one time i got two dancers in my party today.

You can do it, anons. I believe in you!

Attached: E2S wipes.png (942x874, 183K)

Exactly this. The 8th Umbral Calamity was going to FUCK Eorzea and Othard and all of mankind up hard, but the world would still live. It's likely the same with every Calamity, it royally fucked the star, but it survived. Just from existing for a few minutes, Bahamut fucked all of Eorzea up hard, some locations outright having their weather changed, if it had been left alone, the damage would have been incalculable, but it wouldn't have been the end of the star.

U fucking w0t? You don't need to compete for world first in order to join parties that figure out mechs naturally.

So the fuck what just tell him to make a decision now. Stop being such a fucken incel. Instead of crying about your beta ass being so beta.

Emet must have been seething after seeing millennia of Source shardlets murdering and raping each other over petty squabbles while a prissy elf child in the present tells him that he's wrong because hope and nakama or some shit

>No cute twink boy race

Fuck XIV, Blue Protocol is the new wave.

youtube.com/watch?v=zuek4eq2Klo

I will play this game in 10 years when it comes out.

youtube.com/watch?v=MKmU2134pB0
This shit is so goddamn good

I already fucking told him to, but he’s offline now, faggot. So I have to wait until he wakes up and sees my message to give me the answer. It’s fucking annoying, you buzzword spouting autist.

>Male viera fags still seething

C O P E.

Attached: 05fd286a48f226171a97b243eaeb2e32.png (474x173, 35K)

Who are you quotting?

What are my fellow non savage raiders doing currently? Leveling all jobs to 80 and grinding eureka here.

Attached: ffxiv_08032019_214911_471.png (421x439, 266K)

nobody mentioned viera until you opened your mouth, pancakefags seething

Attached: 1534107721401.png (1008x944, 541K)

To be fair, a LOT of the problems throughout history were BECAUSE of the Ascians. I doubt Emet was being a sweet darling when he helped build Allag and likely pushed them to fucking themselves in the ass.

Oh and if you even step foot into savage you automatically don't count.

Leveling jobs to 80, doing sidequests, learning to play shit at lvl 80

uuuugh
i should get some Eureka grinding done
But I really dont wanna, but I want that t-rex

However:

1. The 8th was so bad that Ironworks, after 3+ generations, still decided time travel was the most effective way to prevent it.
2. None of the previous Calamities adversely impacted the planet's ability to sustain life.
3. There are 6 Rejoinings to go, all of which necessitate inflicting extinction-event-level loss of life to a planet that's just most recently suffered a Calamity that poisons its ability to sustain flora and fauna.

I think Emet got too cocky and went full Igeyorhm without knowing it.

Eureka isn't dead anymore?

Stay upset your race is never getting added, barafags rein supreme.

You gotta make your own parties user.

accept your queue already you fat-mouthed mongrel

Attached: 1541710726864.jpg (763x771, 60K)

is AST good yet

ye

it's fine

AST more like ASS lol

For one thing, your math is off, it's four rejoinings to go. The 13th is ruined, leaving only 4 Shards left to rejoin.

We don't know what the first 6 Calamities aftermaths were. And likewise, the 8th wasn't going to ruin the entire star, just most of Eorzea and Othard, the location surrounding where Black Rose was to be unleashed.

Also, of course time travel was the most effective way to prevent it. How would YOU have prevented an event that already occurred than by going back in time and preventing it?

I was making fun of people posting MMOs expecting them to be released anytime soon, then you show up and pushing some agenda literally no one mentioned.

It's fine but people will groan at you in Raid PFs.

Ok bud, whatever you say.

Attached: 967246792429064794624.jpg (1300x651, 60K)

Everyone is a tranny to fit my strawmanning.

I rather die

AST is fine, WHM is just better. But that really doesn't matter.

e2s is going to be alot easier once people get geared up, fuck ups dont wipe the party for the most part except the flares

The time travel thing is still weird to me. I'd be fine with not thinking about it like most time travel stories, but Cid specifically left the decision to future generations since erasing a timeline was a big deal. Then Ironworks just does it 200 years later. And then the Scions give a big speech to Emet-Selch about how they're protecting the present while Emet is still clinging to the past. Once time travel is introduced, terms like present and past don't really matter much if you're arguing morality.

As long as idiots like you exist, tricking idiots will never not be fun

>do msq roulette
>see viera faggot emoting after every cutscene
I see you, you fucking faggot.

It wasn't a simple thing to travel to the past, and even if they did it wasn't guaranteed they'd succeed. All the time travel did was give them a new chance to save their present worlds. Without that chance the Calamity would have occurred regardless, and events would have likely repeated, or even changed, as Emet would have likely worked to ensure Cid wouldn't figure out time travel, or outright destroy the Crystal Tower and Graha

Are you that guy that was sologrinding his way through eureka?

You don't got the balls to call me out in game.