You cant deny it

[Spoiler]morrowind>oblivion>skyrim

Attached: PicsArt_08-04-03.33.44.png (500x497, 417K)

>Vanilla
Morrowind > Skyrim > Oblivion
>Modded
Oblivion > Morrowind > Skyrim

Attached: 1564808629287.jpg (1080x1080, 343K)

>swing weapon
>hit enemy
>deal zero damage because the game arbitrarily decided that you missed it
If you want to make a turn-based game, just make one instead of this shitshow.

Attached: 1399454196061.jpg (253x296, 19K)

Why can't I dispute an obviously wrong point?
Morrowind had the best MQ and the worst everything else of the three. Special note the combat is so bad it deserves to be singled out.

Oblivion had the best side and faction quests.The NPCs were top tier.The scaling was horrendous.

Skyrim Was the best overall package. Far from perfect but it lacked the glaring flaws of the previous titles.

>le skyrim is bad meme
almost as bad as the botw haters
SEETHERS GONNA SEETHE

>Oblivion had the best side and faction quests.The NPCs were top tier.

Attached: 1563731569342.gif (320x384, 2.23M)

I can't be the only one who thought Skyrim's combat was a downgrade from Oblivion's. They're both trash, but at least in Oblivion you could draw your weapon and swing quickly, fight underwater, and use shields and magic without having your sword drawn. It feels like they tried to add weight to your attacks and movements in Skyrim but Bethesda is incompetent, so they couldn't do that properly and in reality it just takes forever to actually swing your sword/axe/whatever. It feels sluggish, I guess.
Fuck, I just want an Elder Scrolls game with decent combat.

>I just want an Elder Scrolls game with decent combat.
We already got one back in 2002, zoomer.

Attached: Morrowind God Mode.webm (1280x960, 2M)

the prison break at the Ministry of Truth has me scratching my head. I'm only lvl 13 and I keep getting attacked by Ordinators. Anyone else hit there head on a brick wall of a quest?

Attached: morrowind.jpg (1245x1467, 613K)

of those 3, Morrowind is the best game to return, so comfy.

Attached: MGE Screenshot 129.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

Oblivion is king, if for the Dark Brotherhood and Thieves' Guild questlines alone. Morrowind is overrated as fuck. Dice roll combat is trash.

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (249x249, 42K)

no

The brotherhood was way darker than a clown and little girl, the thieves guild had you steal an elder scroll, the arena doesn’t even need to be defended, the mages guild had its moments (dank college grounds, the guy who tries to kill you with the super heavy ring in the well) the only faction I didn’t find incredibly memorable was the fighters guild

Morrowind is underrated.

Do you people think claiming to like Morrowind more than 2 legitimately superior games makes them look cool or give the impression they have more exquisite taste?

All it does it makes you seem old and boring for enjoying an ancient, primitive game. Maybe if the argument only involved Skyrim because its lack of everything. But more enjoyable than Oblivion? Not even a little bit.

>Morrowind is overrated as fuck

Attached: 1508411822968.gif (411x175, 1015K)

>I’m proud of Morrowind. But you go back and play Morrowind now, and it’s hard. That’s a hard game to play. “Where’s my quest marker?” And, God, I fought against quest markers; I fought against fast travel. It was like, “No, we have to be RPG purists!” And Todd was right — Oblivion was better for it. It made it a lot better on console. But, my God, we were dumbing down RPGs. We were ruining RPGs forever.
-Mark Nelson

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 208K)

Remember that quest when you slay a bunch of goblins and then it turns out they weren't really goblins?

Well I do now yea, wasn’t that down south for some daedric shrine

Morrwind>>Daggerfall>Skyrim>Oblivion>>>>>>Arena

in my opinion

Attached: 1357668454394.png (384x543, 404K)

It was part of Fighters Guild quest line.

It was a fighter's Guild quest where you infiltrate the Blackwood Company iirc

They get high on Hist sap and that's why you see goblins

It's just a collection of obnoxious dumbner fags. Morrowind threads need to be sent to /vg/