Can I kill you?

Can I kill you?

Attached: Kronya_Gleaming_Blade_Face.png (1600x1920, 980K)

Depends. Can I put at least 10 babies in you?

She killed my dad but goddamn I would thigh fuck her into the life

If you sit on my face then sure, suffocate me

>Acts like a total edgelord in Heroes

Bitch don't try and hide that Byleth slapped your shit in your first fight and proceeded to blubber to him after you got groped by your friend.

Attached: 1563899100341.jpg (1920x6288, 1.25M)

How did they get away with this?

"Just the sight of your face makes me so angry! Can I kill you now, just to get it over with? Please?
Gah! Why not? It would be easy. You're such a weak creature that I'd hardly have to lift a finger.
Fighting alongside you, sharing our victories and defeats... I'm beginning to feel attached to you.
I don't know why. I'm an Agarthan, and you're just a pathetic little worm. It's unthinkable. It's repulsive!
But that's how I feel. So if you won't let me kill you, you'll have to agree to be my plaything. Forever. All right?"

Yandere murderer get?

Attached: Kronya_Attack.png (1684x1920, 285K)

She's evil.

Attached: Kronya_Injured.png (1684x1920, 385K)

>Female villain dressing like a slut
It's not hard.

*is relevant for 10 minutes*

The real question is how did they get away with Young Tiki going commando for 20+ years.

Attached: sFVfpzb.png (1600x1920, 342K)

she shows up for like 5 minutes

>Edgy Goth Peri

Attached: 2798d5b08201e7c0792c1ebcaa218409.png (827x827, 1.39M)

Absolutely.

improved peri

Made for BDC

old fire emblem was set in medieval fantasy so no fire emblem character had modern undergarments until recently

I wanna fuck Kronya

Seems like she's the best looking character in 3H. Is she recruitable in the DLC route?

dlc when you can fuck her when?

Attached: 1556498837924.jpg (1000x1198, 177K)

She dealt a 0 damage crit to Ard- Raphael and got the backhand of his silver gauntlets. Just another day on the job.

Attached: horriblenight.png (300x225, 13K)

What class line should i make Raphael? Also why the fuck is my Hilda stronger then him, fucking RNG

I'm just waiting for the inevitable DLC where she inexplicably survives and now wants Byleth to become her teacher.

War Master

I made him into an armor class because I'm a plebeian. He wears it well though.

Based