"Bro tier" faggots and lul so randumz mains are the most boring Smash players

"Bro tier" faggots and lul so randumz mains are the most boring Smash players.
You know it's true.

Attached: lame mains.png (978x605, 565K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/EeRZs6j
ssbworld.com/create/tier-list/ultimate/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

those are literally the most fun characters to play as, id rather be a heavy main then a projectile spammer faggot

>lose every interaction in neutral
>get a stray hit
>60 damage

Based heavies

>Lul so randumz main
>No Wii Fit Trainer, Incineroar, Isabelle, or plant in the picture
????

>the characters that make the most unpredictable things happen in a match are boring
Is Marth somehow exciting?

Speedreader

Much more than any lame ass shit tier heavy, yes.

banjo isn't even in the game yet you fucking cockmongrel

lmao what a retard.
GIT GUD FAGGIT

>been maining big dick daddy Dedede since brawl
Fuck off kid.

>id rather be a heavy main then a projectile spammer faggot
Why not both?

Attached: king-k-rool.png (1000x563, 688K)

I refuse to apologise for having fun.

Maining Banjo gains Yea Forums's disapproval.

Why are Hero/G&W there? They are fun. DK is too. I agree on the others though especially Dedede

Imagine having a roster filled with legendary gaming icons, revived memories of days past, and creative joke characters and still playing as a generic sword wielding anime faggot.

Stay mad faggot

Fuck off, I've waited for Ridley for years. I have him now, and I won't stop.

I started playing Ridley a few days ago and he's fun as fuck. Haven't really played any of the other except for Hero but he's not really for me.

This
Stay mad nerd

Attached: image.png (627x686, 445K)

smash bros get in here
discord.gg/EeRZs6j

Attached: banjo1.jpg (900x900, 251K)

Why?

What's wrong with Game and Watch?
He's good.

I only play characters nobody remembers are in the game.

Attached: R.O.B. Laugh.gif (433x369, 647K)

>Be a Ridleyfag for years despite losing hope
>He actually fucking gets into Smash
Fuck off, weeb. He's in.

Attached: ParentEatingGrin.jpg (214x235, 9K)

Why do low IQ heavyniggers always assume that someone struggles againt their characters?
They're just fucking boring, they're slow and have no interesting interactions, on top of only being played by literal mongoloids.

That's not Wii Fit Trainer

>bait and punish fags
>unpredictable
maybe in your subhuman bracket where ganon's fsmash is safe

Then why are you complaining about them if you can easily win against them

reported lol

>We got Ridley
>We got Dark Samus barely two months later
Great feel

Attached: DarkSamusEchoes.jpg (1920x1080, 227K)

>Garbage Character, bottom 5, Has no neutral at all and possibly no winning matchups
>Garbage character that Yea Forums fears. Only thing he has going for him is a broken neutral air and strong attacks. Murdered by zoners and anyone fast.
>Decent character, relies on rng and strong specials to win. Without he'd be low tier due to speed and frame data. Loses to anyone who is fast enough to rush him down to stop any setups
>Bad character.
>Not even out
>Lots of jank and fat.
>Actually a better character now, despite lack of weight
>High tier, only one in this list that matters. Nonpunishable and disgustingly broken frame data. Also 9

but ive liked ganondorf since 1998

It's a party game user you're overthinking things

Im just having fun user shhh

step aside

Attached: wii_fit_trainer_06.png (512x512, 207K)

seething fire emblem swordie main.

why would i want Yea Forums's approval? This board has been complete garbage for years.

Any heavyfags wanna go a few rounds? I wanna see how good the average Ridley or DDD main is.

Attached: 1563982722051.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

You forgot Wario.

Jesus Christ you are such a generic wifi nigger.
The point is that they're LAME and the people who play them (like you) are retarded subhumans.
Are you really unable to conceive of the idea that someone might have problems with a character unrelated to how they do against them?

What kind of beta cuckold redditor hates heavy characters? Go play some generic fire emblem character you little faggot

Attached: dededeface.jpg (1280x720, 106K)

what does Yea Forums think of Bowser mains? The ones that aren't barafags or scalies, I mean.

Attached: bowser.png (350x327, 140K)

I'm just pointing out a reason OP is wrong

Don't get hit. If you're playing a fast character, you shouldn't be eating fully charged smash attacks. Heavies only deal like 15 - 20% off of their "fast" attacks.

You're just shit. That's why you hate them.

Game and Watch is unironically the best “catch-all” character in the game

>St*nkling
Uh no thanks.

Okay what are you gonna do about it

How about I keep playing who I want and not care about you, you nigtarded, sementally disabled faggotron?

That's not Doc

I only started playing Doc because I wanted to suffer, and eventually I got good at him and find him really fun. B-reversing pills is so goddamned fun.

>DK
>Bad
t. knows nothing about Smash

DK is absurdly fast for a heavy, has ridiculous pokes, eats shields for breakfast, has an amazing grab with god-tier throws, and has both throw combos and air-to-ground combos with n-air auto-cancels.

Any bowsers wanna go a few rounds? I could go for some fried lizard.

Attached: etql3d42qwd11.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

>people having fun with the game are boring
Sorry not everyone tries as hard at your favorite party game.

I was gonna edit & respond but I'm too lazy to add characters, so do it yourself, Yea Forums.
Got some categories for you.

Attached: SmashClichés.png (2056x1592, 605K)

Who do your u main? Pichu? Get fucked tryhard.

Wii Fit and Duck Hunt definitely belong to the bottom left category.

probably Wario, Wariofags always act superior to their fat retard brothers

every single fire emblem character, minus corrin and robin in the I wanna win cat. Also Inkling, and Wolf.

Here's an easier way of doing it
ssbworld.com/create/tier-list/ultimate/

Attached: 1564786127562.png (832x344, 7K)

Why'd you replace wario with hero?

hes a wariofag

Attached: list.png (772x619, 847K)

I main Yellow Stinkling. I love her bros. I've been grinding out Instant Reverse Back Airs and Attack Canceling just to destroy people as Stinkling.
>hit you with back air
>you fall down
>tech chase with roller
>kill you instantly
>up taunt
>"WAAA-WEEEEE-W-W-W-W-WAA-WEEEE"

Attached: sample_6d01acadc399887f6e0e83c7656fd5bc[1].jpg (850x1075, 167K)

Attached: Tier.png (848x595, 891K)

>Jigglypuff and Dr. Mario in comp fags

Attached: emu.jpg (259x194, 9K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, STOP PLAYING POPULAR AND FAN FACORITE CHARACTERRRRRS YOU HAVE TO PLAY INCINEROAR AND CORRIN OR YOU AREN'T SPECIAL AND UNIQUE LIKE MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE NINTENDO SHILLED THESE GUYS FOR A REASON, LIKE THEM LIKE THEM LIKE THEM LIKE THEM LIKE THEM

Attached: 1553574679348.jpg (300x383, 14K)

This.

/thread

A true man of culture.

Attached: 1552285593284.jpg (370x370, 42K)

Good job proving his point

>been maining pic related since Brawl
do you really think you can stop me at this rate, faggot?

Attached: 1523808677689.jpg (437x435, 20K)

I just like Metroid...

That would require him to have a point

Snake is one of the most fun characters. Whoever says otherwise I will fuckign shit down their throat

No it's faggots that play gay ass fucking characters like Ness, Lucas, or Joker. Jesus Christ, kill yourself.

The point is that there are apparently some people who play certain characters to get Yea Forums's approval but the truth is that Yea Forums has been coopted by reddit discord and resetshit for the longest time now so what's the point of approval?

>not maining G&W
good to see Yea Forums has a strong LGBT community

SEETHING BUTTMAD

Based ROB chad.

Attached: EBF70558-522F-48BE-96B2-AEEF17622F68.jpg (3000x1508, 1M)

Been playing GW since Melee, and was excited to see him since I played the Game and Watch Gallery games and loved them. Swallow razor blades, retard.

>literally play/will be playing 4 of them unironically
you can think whatever you want but im going to have FUN and theres nothing you can do about it

Attached: 4b51cb4de7feb6c7f9bdacff14983871.png (1200x1200, 83K)

>tfw play as belmonts
>everyone hates me and calls me a projectile faggot
I just really like castlevania

Agreed, these are pretty cringe

Heavy mains are the most desperate attentionwhores in existence. It's funny how almost every single one of them tries so hard to act like a pathetic douchebag to seem cool, and then they expose themselves as whiny faggots. Good thing 99% are dogshit at the game too, I teabag the shit out of them and enjoy every single frame of it.

I'm playing these characters because I love them regardless of whether or not a bunch of faggots online "approve" or "disapprove" of it because fuck you.

Attached: banjocool.png (634x451, 134K)

smash bros get in here(
discord.gg/EeRZs6j

Attached: banjo4.jpg (900x900, 260K)

You’re okay, user

Attached: F6E45996-ADC8-4022-9AB2-46B3568FC5BD.gif (141x141, 481K)

Agreed. It's fucking cringe seeing people call themselves "bros" or "chads" or what characters they play in a party game. Anyone that felt attacked by this post is the kind of faggot OP is calling out, because if you only really cared about the character and whatever series they're from you wouldn't have tried to defend yourself.

Same here, it'll all be okay

Attached: D_61A-YXsAERs4z.jpg (508x500, 43K)

sucks playing Ridley when all my friends are zoners but i just love so much how he feels

I can feel the latency from here

>Inkling

Attached: D9E1CC8F-B4A3-4460-90DF-404DFD5E508A.gif (510x235, 2.35M)

I mained Plant but I haven't played in like 5 months or something I'm probably trash now. Don't understand how people have fun playing this game for months on end, it's kind of fun but eventually got tired of online lag and not really a local scene in the boonies.

I'll wholly admit I like her, in part, because she's not a common pick and being good with her feels special.

Attached: 4a27ab0757ad37225a9cd180325b8ebb.jpg (900x1200, 252K)

>he doesn't overthink party games
Enjoy picking Waluigi on Super Mario Party and get salty when your friend who picked DK or Daisy win every time.

>picked K. Rool up day 1 because he was fun
>He's a bottom 5 character with retarded amounts of start and endlag and a recovery that's a free edgeguard for everyone with half a brain
>But because he was a zero hour meme character everyone knows the matchup intricately instead of getting caught off guard like with other bottom tiers
Ive made a mistake, Banjo can't come out soon enough because I'm sure the retarded community of this game has guarantees no substantial buffs for my croc ever.

Attached: 1519687561662.jpg (807x659, 42K)

So far what i'm getting is that heavyfags are afraid to fight

>hating grappler characters
>hating the most fun character to use

Attached: donkey-kong-adult-kit.jpg (1750x2500, 396K)

I've been playing Ganondorf since Melee. Does this make me a faggot?

Hey, stop being me, you faggot

>no shorts alt
reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Let me get a piece of that action, Fox!

arena shut down
ID: 12BG2
Password: 0000

Game and Watch did nothing wrong.

>letting underage kiddies impact how you view all mains of those players
Don't.

B reverse pills for kill confirms are my fetish

this. I like to main Bowser because I just wanna Destroy.

Attached: chart.png (853x753, 1003K)

What is this about rematching?

>Dark Pit
>In THAT tier
>When this board spergs out about Dark Pit so fucking much

If this was 4, I'd agree. Heavies were annoying in that game. Ding dong was bullshit. Ultimate doesn't really have that, though. I see literally no reason to hate K Rool, Bowser, Dedede, etc. Ganondorf, Wii Fit and Plant fit the bill more.

I just love Metroid. Favorite vidya series

Attached: Spike.webm (1280x720, 2.69M)

game and watch is fun tho

rate my characters Yea Forums:

Joker
Link
Mewtwo
Wolf
Mega Man

Mewtwo and Megaman are based thats it

Since Melee, yeah.

What if I just like Metroid in general and also think G&W is just plain fun?

I play as Dedede because it's easy to abuse side B. If they hit the gordo back and aren't too close to you you almost always have enough time to suck it back in and shoot it back at them.

God I'm so sick of fighting Jokers and Heroes in tourney. I was almost happy when a Mario showed up and destroyed me in round 1.

>imagine thinking that playing a fun character like Dedede automatically equals attention whoring

I play ROB because I love ROBs.

>fun
>bad
Yeah, that sounds like Yea Forums.