KH1 is the comfiest game of all time

KH1 is the comfiest game of all time

Attached: KH-Boxart.jpg (1120x1600, 760K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KGidvt4NTPI
youtube.com/watch?v=4nlCNVewMjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: s-l300.jpg (225x300, 22K)

>traverse town theme
thats some good shit

Attached: 2736478383822-1.jpg (1800x1920, 752K)

Traverse town is the comfiest town of all time.
Seriously I want to go there and sit on a bench and never leave. That town and music makes me feel all kind of feels.

>red labels

what is that other ps2 game besides 1 and 2? I never realized there was another KH game?

Literally the only game i fallen in love, and have fallen sleep because of the music... I want to play it again.

I played KH2 original and beat when it first came out and never touched the Final Mix. Why does a lot of people on Yea Forums hate the original Kingdom Hearts 2?

PS2 port of Chain of Memories, the GBA game.

We Love Katamari is my favorite comfy game

Attached: comforble-59718ac62b722.png (640x559, 425K)

Get KH1FM, then it's perfect.
Because KH2FM has a new dungeon, 8 new bosses along with 7 improved bosses, a brand new Drive Form, new side-quests and mini-games, AND comes with a whole brand new game.

Are you a girl? 90% of KH fans are literally girls, probably because of the disney crap.

Very lacking in content, with the huge amount of custom combos and setups, not being able to refight the best bosses was a letdown. Adding post game challenges was the perfect addition

>Get KH1FM, then it's perfect.
Wrong

t. zoomer

There has never been a good Kingdom Hearts game

Fuck off. KH is ultra-hyper-mega-comfy.

Zoomers weren't even born yet when KH1 released. Your age is showing, I think you need to get a family, dude.

Final Mix has more content, Gummi pieces, keyblades, abilities, enemies, an extra boss, the introduction of actual Gummi MISSIONS as opposed to just routes, a brand new post-credits scene. It's superior in every way.

10/10, few times OP isn't a fag.
Too bad FM fucked up the colour scheme of the heartless

Is proud mode worth playing? Does it give you additional unlocks?

That's a strange way to abbreviate Wind Waker.

THREAD THEME
youtube.com/watch?v=KGidvt4NTPI
i don't know any piece of music that stirs up the same emotional response in me as this

Peak comfy bro

I've listened to this literally hundreds of times as a teenager.

Sora and the disney/plot mix was at it's best in 1. I hate how the later games made sora straight up dumb rather than slightly slow and ignorant with disney just being fly by

Attached: 1534352925172.jpg (1920x1080, 170K)

I unironically agree and I fucking hate the fact no game in the series comes close to its atmosphere or writing.

CoM (but not Re:CoM) is kinda similar and maintains the feeling for the Ansem stuff in 1 but is otherwise very different, and 2 kinda just goes off the rails into shit level design mixed with some very uneven villain writing and cementing the trend of of OCs > Disney/FF in terms of narrative focus.

No game after 2 has writing or atmosphere worth shit.

proud is the worst difficulty to play Kingdom Hearts in any game. it just doubles enemy health and damage.

Hollow Bastion in KH1 is my favorite level in any game because of its design, atmosphere, and music. I hate how every game afterwards that takes us to Hollow Bastion just has us explore Radiant Garden, and not go into the castle itself (I know you explore the basement in II, but it's just three rooms so what's the point). Besides, Radiant Garden is just worse Traverse Town.

KH3 comes the closest for all games after CoM. The Keyblade Graveyard had a similar vibe to End of the World, especially with how realistically it was lit. There's something off and unusual about the place that gives me the same feeling.

>hey kid, you gonna open my legs with that big key or what?

Play KH2 Final Mix and then come back and give us one reason to play the original instead

Damn right, I'm gonna unlock your virginity.

>implying Yuffie would be a virgin
You just know she took at least a dozen cocks in exchange for some materia. The slut oozes out of her, you can tell by all her dialogue.

KH1, TWEWY, and Chrono Trigger are the three Square games I always find myself coming back to the most. There’s just something about them that just screams charm and passion.

Attached: hollow bastion original form.jpg (520x1000, 167K)

Fastest hands in Wutai, she doesn't need to suck anything when she can just take all your materia and be all the way to Mideel before you even look down.

Attached: 16494c70756e9320e2954caeadfd6eca.jpg (1000x988, 850K)

It's a poverty thing. In poverty kids fuck like rabbits starting with 13, sometimes even 12. In 3rd world countries even younger.

So yuffie having had a few sexual partners with what 15 isn't that far off.

WHEN YOU WALK AWAY

Instead of being spoon fed why not just got buy the HD version for 20 dollars?

>implying we have a PS4
>implying I'm not a PC fag

youtube.com/watch?v=4nlCNVewMjA

i don't know if i would call this music comfy but it still feels comforting to hear for some reason

for some reason, KH2FM plays utterly flawlessly on the pcsx2 emulator. i love KH2FM so much i beat it on my poop laptop just cause.