You saw me as a person rather than as someone from Duscur. I want the others to see you as a person as well

>You saw me as a person rather than as someone from Duscur. I want the others to see you as a person as well.
>Thanks, Doodoo. You think the world will ever see us like that?
Fuck Sylvain and Doodoo are so wholesome. Why did ISIS put the two best characters of the game in the same house, thus depriving all other house of any fun?

Attached: 1550357457626.png (800x801, 430K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/sZWmDMx4Tbc?t=129
youtube.com/watch?v=QrGrOK8oZG8
youtube.com/watch?v=12S16XKzXNo
youtube.com/watch?v=kcy7oL-f4Yo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>I'm gonna say it

Attached: Ingrid_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 774K)

Why are racist women so hot bros? I am Pakistani

>yeah I don’t actually think the duscur massacre was your fault, it was a Jewish falseflag who then used racial discord as a distraction

Based?

why does almost everyone in the blue chads have so much more depth and likability compared to the other two houses?

why is there so much anti-racism propaganda in this game?

I hated Sylvain cuz of the sameface shit.
>saved him for multiple chapters
>never let him see combat
>gave his lance to Ingrid
>waited for the mission against his brother
>sent that level 1 fucker to get impaled
>laugh every time I see where he should be in cutscenes
No regrets. I was not prepared for beast boy afterwards though

Attached: 1557076094370.gif (282x263, 1.18M)

This but unironically. Felix, Sylvain, Dudue and Ingrid have some insane depth to their writing. The other characters are all garbage though, especially Ashe. Or maybe not "garbage", just at the same level as other houses.

>That support with Lorenz where they both keep failing at flirting and roast each other

They really stepped up from Fates supports.

Is this your first FE game? Racial tension is a recurrent theme. And they treat it really well. Dudue, for example, already made his mind up on the fact that people are not to blame for disliking people from Duscur, and that it will take a long time of good actions to change their mind.

He died early on my first run so i missed on all the good fun with Mbyleth

>I hate niggers
>Ingrid and Dedue have reached support rank C

>insane depth

>Fuck Sylvain and Doodoo
i'd love to but nobody is making any r34 of them

i thought you guys said FE was popular now?

Attached: 1543295078529.jpg (269x154, 17K)

Try any of Felix's supports, especially with Dimitri and Dudue

>You are a fucking psychopatic pedo monster that loves killing kids and raping dogs. Kill yourself, scum. Fuck my father too.
>Felix and Dimitri have reached support rank C

The only other male character worth recruiting. He's the only other one that isn't insufferable and is great stat wise to boot. Blue boys simply are the best house.

Attached: Raphael_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 821K)

too bad he's fugly as shit

Attached: 1543823423488.gif (330x166, 2.11M)

This is now a blue chad thread

Attached: 1534019110371.jpg (1500x1060, 454K)

I hated Sylvain at first and thought I'd never like him.

I usually can't stand the womanizer characters in anime because it's usually the same joke over and over

>Guy hits on girl
>She shits on him
>Everyone else shits on him

But after seeing his supports, his character was much more than that.

He’s merely pretending to be retarded

makes sense that they'll fight harder even if they hate each other, they wouldn't want to show any weakness

I assume he doesn't have unique death dialogue against his brother?

I thought he was shit too, until I actually used him.
Your loss, dude.

Not really new for the series, there was some hamfisted racism subplot in 9 and 10 as well.

Fuck you the womanizer joke never gets old, it's among the best recurrent jokes

That is unironically the appeal. He's just a big oaf and that's the charm. He stands out from the crowds of shotas and hair school dropouts.

No, he doesn't. The game doesn't even treat him as dead, he just stops showing up but can still be found in the hub and shit.

This game really did want the Persona audience

Attached: average rank 10 s-link.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

How the fuck do I get Arcane crystals? I've been giving Levin Swords to Dorothea and Manuela which has worked out great but I have no crystals to reforge the swords with.

Awakening did that for some characters too.
They're just too crippled to fight.

Sylvain is much more interesting than I expected him to be. He has a fatalist attitude that pretty much explains all of his negative traits but it also results in him resigning himself to being a dumb manwhore and abandoning worthwhile pursuits just because he's convinced he'll never change the world's mind about him.

The other characters are also relatively well written, beyond any of the one-note trash Fateswakening gave us

unlock the dark mage shop and just buy them lol

Dark mage shop? How?

Wasn't the original poster but how the fuck do I do that?

>That is unironically the appeal
so literally Benny from fe fates, he fills the exact same role while being somewhat fuckable to barafags

Raphael is just, it physically hurts to look at his butthole for a face

the school teaching aspects is just so fucking obnoxious. everything takes fucking YEARS to get someone to A. I can't imagine doing this the 2nd time with a different house. fuck this game.

There is one aspect in Sylvain's writing that bothers me. Everyone pretends he is a useless retard, but that is obviously far from true. He is handsome, charismatic and it is mentioned a few times that he does great in training and usually allows other people to win. When confronted by Annette about it, who was feeling insecure since he could be the top student without putting any effort at all while she had to put a lot of effort to be just above average, he said something along the lines of "don't worry, guys like me who never put effort and rely on their talent will eventually fall apart, but people like you will have long term success". Like yeah that's cool and deep but it doesn't explain why everyone is already acting like he is a retard.
With that said he is still my favorite character.
Raphael looks like a chad.

Attached: 1554125668331.png (545x480, 478K)

i never used him but he shows up 100% at the marketplace post skip

You know you can skip that, right? There is an "auto-instruct" button right there. And the game is so easy you don't need to minmax anything.

How did we go from Fates to did
Where did they get so much soul from?

Attached: th.jpg (1280x720, 360K)

>only play the story and special quest battles
>somehow all my characters are way overleveled for the main story
>rare monster auxiliary battle is available once
>it's like 5 level above my characters but still easy
why is the level pacing in this game so shit? in previous FEs you actually had to grind to be overleveled but it just somehow happened in this one

Noticed that too, I'm going out of my way to evenly distribute levels among all my students (yes there's so much xp available that I have the luxury to do that) and they are still vastly overleveling their opponents
Also I'm not even doing side quests, only main missions and paralogues

I think they just gave you too much leeway to let you get away with doing any build you want

Is there a place to see these? I want to take an actual good look at them.

Even when I evenly distribute my exp, I end up overleveled to the point that being at the recommended level that the unit was actually falling behind. Haven't gotten too too far, but I assume the difficulty ramps up and levels don't matter as much (due to lower growths) so maybe the game has something up its sleeve.

I'm at the Time Skip with Golden Deers and at Professor Level A and haven't gotten any dark mage shops.

then you literally miss the quest acquiring them. i'm don't remember if it was a prologue or simple fetch quest but regardless you missed it.

Do you loose local speciality once you recall your character?
I put the only Master Seal I had. It brought back 10 grand, but the seal itself is fucking gone.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.17M)

Not to mention Felix.
He has the best supports.

Someone post Sylvain BTFOing Felix

Did Kojima write this FE?
That would explain how much soul it has.

How the fuck, I've done every single side quest including any combat related ones :(

>get paid for selling something
>"no wait, both money and item are mine, you can't take it"
Go away, long nose.

Kojima did write it. Unfortunately it is a pachinko game now, please understand.

I sold it five times according to my paycheck anyway.

why do you care. you made 10 grand. but another one from anna for 3k

Then you didn't, the quest appeared before taking the bridge. But i still think you are a retard and just didn't see the guy, he is opposite of Anna, the last free corner.

So who's your favorite character (that's NOT the house leaders)?

Attached: 1536013682665.png (640x480, 535K)

Dedue

Ingrid so far

Judith

I don't even have Anna on my south area. Guess I did miss whatever I was meant to do. Oh well.

Annette, but all the lions are close by

Attached: D-2ZKtsUYAMAJJo.jpg (1166x1000, 205K)

Lord Wubbeth of Dubgartha

Dedue. Motherfucker is a tank, and plays the long con.

Should I dump all of my Renown into statues or save it for something better?

>Can I train Heavy Armor to be His Highness shield?
Fucking no, you're already tanking everything with your bare face, Dedue.

Attached: comic299 (1).png (650x994, 205K)

He's surprisingly based.

The CHAD Lorenz, or my bf Lindhardt. It helps that my bf is basically Lindhardt

Wait you can use renown for something else? I’m only at chapter 7 and I’ve literally dumped it in the statues to the point they’re all halfway full already

Attached: 70DD6CAB-F1BD-4D13-AB05-CE8FD3E1A98C.png (500x453, 358K)

Felix

Attached: 2019080212191200-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 175K)

Why is my MC tanking shit, this is actually absurd

What classes for Flayn and Dorothea?
I dont' really like how all mage characters function the same and you don't really need any more than one or two

You can recruit him on all routes retard.

Flayn: Priest or Dancer
Dorothea: Mage or Dancer

I enjoyed something similar with Hubert

>C rank support
If you fuck with Edelgard I will have you murdered.
>B rank support
If you even think of fucking with Edelgard I will SERIOUSLY have you murdered, I am actively making plans for how to do it as we speak.

He's like Oberstein except he's so intimidating he doesn't piss off all his fellow generals, he just terrifies them.

>Two paralouges and two battle quests in the same month
You fucking kidding me?

All of the blue lions are amazing but i'll pick Annette specificlally. She's a ray of sunshine and too good for this world

You can use it for other stuff in NG+

I LOVE MY WIFE, INGRID!

Attached: 1556275963598.jpg (462x654, 238K)

I made Dorothea a Dancer, and then once Edelgard got a horse and was self-sufficient I switched her to Mortal Savant - both were really strong, she went from deadweight to being one of my strongest units. Levin Sword is fucking great.

Dedue

It's kind of bizarre to have a playable unit who is almost unambiguously evil. I very much enjoyed killing him.

>Dancer
>deadweight
??

Like all the Black Niggers? Yep, really nuts isn't it

Gatekeeper-kun. When I found out he lived the time skip I shed a tear.
If it has to be a playable character, Caspar.

Ferdinand, Dorothea, Petra and Caspar are good people, Linhardt and Bernadetta are neutral

He gets replaced by his identical twin brother in the Black Eagles route

YF when you finally saw Rhea's ears.

Attached: Reunited with Rhea.png (1854x1090, 831K)

Is there a list of items in Chests anywhere?

this is why the BE route is shit.

>that nose

Attached: confused chinese girl.png (315x373, 240K)

>filename isn't rheunion

No joke?

I know it's not Fire Emblem if there's no incest but this goes overboard

As soon as I saw Felix had the lone wolf trait I made it my mission to make him OP as fuck.

Who is your favourite 3H lord and who's your favourite of all time?

Dimitri for three houses lord and Lief or Seliph overall.

>favorite lord
Claude had the best first impression but Dimitri surpasses him as both grow.
>favorite of all time
It's between Felix and Sylvain
Unless you were asking my favorite FE Lord of all time, that would be Seliph

>see a lot of people shitting on the post-timeskip designs
>finally get to the timeskip
>most of the cast looks fine
Do people really hate shorter hair that much? I like the outfits in particular, though maybe that's because I got tired of the weird looking school uniforms.

Attached: 1456737175740.png (852x854, 1.14M)

Dimitri for 3H and Ike overall

What is the DLC route gonna be about?

Attached: 1453302669339.jpg (480x346, 40K)

What do for second playthrough? Just done Blue

I just started my second playthrough on BL after my BE run and man, it's so much better, I regret not doing it first. Dimitri's house blows Edel out of the water.

Attached: img.png (739x416, 353K)

>filename isn't rheunion
Dammit

Out of all the timeskip designs I love Dimitri's as a whole. Even his voice changed from sounding like he always had a stick up his ass to being badass.

I thought he was garbage till I saw his Annette support. Then I turned him into a mage and he started tanking and performing well, then I saw his other supports. Dude is a top tier bro. Don't particularly trust him with girls, but he fun to see on the screen as he generally has surprisingly deep insights and is well aware of the social problems going on. I can't help but respect him for that.

BL is an extremely character-centric story and focuses on very little on the lore but as a tradeoff everyone in the Blue Lions is quite relevant in the story with some other additions like Caspar being quite story relevant (in regards with Mercedes' resolution of conflict with her brother).

Dimitri for both

If there is no time limit no urgency bro

there technically is if your on hard mode pre timeskip

BE (and Church) - focuses on the main conflict of the story
BL - Character-driven narrative which makes everyone in the Blue Lions relevant to the story
GD - Lore-driven narrative which focuses on solving the mysteries of Fodlan and the true masterminds behind why Fodlan is so conflicted

Am I right to assume this?

Yep

My nigga Dedue

>Like yeah that's cool and deep but it doesn't explain why everyone is already acting like he is a retard.
Because he has a class clown behavior when everyone else is busy studying to literally kill. That's why everyone underestimates him and

Nah, I like him, and I'm not even entirely sure I'd call him evil. He's outside of conventional morality, if anything, his loyalty to Edelgard is his only motivation.

No, you misunderstand - she was deadweight before I made her a dancer. As a dancer, and as a mortal savant, she was great.

Edelgard looks behind her, sees this

Attached: Doudou_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 735K)

>Flame Emperor
>Black Eagle Strike Force
>Those who slither in the dark
>We who rule the shadows
Edel and Hubie fucking suck at naming things

Attached: 1564777631849.png (313x676, 360K)

Making a physical Sothis to fug

Attached: 46759025-15EA-4AF7-AF45-614071CFA7CA.png (979x1168, 1.69M)

Don't bully her

Attached: chunni_empress.jpg (1280x720, 224K)

probably sounds better in Japanese

Threadly reminder that even though she did it for selfish reasons, Rhea gave you a life you otherwise wouldn't have had.

You at least owe it to her to not only spare her life and save her from herself, but it was also be polite if you thanked her by giving her a hot dicking every single day.
In return, she would no doubt allow you to seek penance for using you as an experiment to bring back her mom by submitting herself to church approved physical punishments., such as flogging her exposed bottom, dripping hot candle wax on her thighs, and choking her just a little (But only if you stroke her hair and call her a good girl afterwards)
She may even let you give Catherine and Flayn a deep dicking from time to time. Provided she gets to watch. And it's not like either of those two would say no to the request.
Hell, knock Rhea up with your seed and you even get fresh milk with your cereal every morning. There's no way she doesn't produce gallons a day since she's a pretty big gal.

Really, all of this can be yours for the low low price of killing that fucking cunt Edelgard.

Edelgard is love, Edelgard is life, get fucked churchnigger

>Rheafag
Didn't know they existed.

Why do I feel like everyone is playing me like a damn fiddle in every FE game? Why can't I just say "no" to the obviously bullshit requests? Like:
>wanna be a teacher in my monastery?
NO FUCK YOU
>wanna not kill edgelgard while she sleeps?
No

You "people" are like rats who slither out of the dark every time someone doesn't like that unlikable cunt.

Wouldn't this more or less completely throw the story on it's head?

>"AHHH KILL THE UNFAITHFUL!"
>"Seiros. No. Bad girl."
>"M-Mother? Is it reall y-"
>Don't you Mother me, young lady. You're in a lot of trouble. Go to your room.
>"But I did it all for-"
>"You bet you did it. Go. Shoo. Off to your room while I reform this church. And give Rhea her body back. You! Edelgard was it?"
>"...Yes."
>"Good. You stop too. *Snap*. There, your life shortening crest is gone. Same for the know it all. Your war goals have been met and nobody had to die besides the students you killed. And the rest of you! See this tall hunk of mute man meat? This is mine. The rest of you back off."

And then everything is fixed.

my sister

Catherine even if she's just a generic tomboy in terms of personality. Absolutely perfect design and JP voice.

Every girl in this game has fags.
They just get drowned out by incessant Edelfags seething at Dimitrichads for existing.

They sound even more chuuni in the Japanese. Heck the name of the game in Japanese is chuuni as fuck.
>ファイアーエムブレム 風花雪月
>Fire Emblem: Fūkasetsugetsu
>Wind, Flower, Snow, Moon
>This has connotations with the appreciation of the beauty of the changing of seasons

It reminds me of the whole "Will of Fire" from Naruto.

Based and churchpilled

Where does Claude's fans fall

Would you bully her?

Attached: 1563204651726.png (800x600, 462K)

Rhea and Flayn are the only correct choices, though.

Those two are basically immortal and will live a long, long fucking time.
Fusing with Sothis likely did the same to you.

Meaning every single other waifu you take, you'd have to watch grow old and die, and leave you alone.

I think that's the whole point of having a 5th route, a Sothis route where you stop the bloodshed, shut down both Edelgard and Seiros and unite old enemies.
The datamine really suggests that is the case because the lords have supports with each other and Sothis has everything she needs to be a playable character (stats, a battle model, etc) on top of them teasing her "true form" in FEH.

I love Rhea so much that I want her to tear out my heart and devour it!

Attached: SweetRhea!.jpg (1006x540, 363K)

I mean she did some shady and questionable shit but I can't really fault her completely in the end. Behind the mommy obsessed, tyrannical nutcase Seiros self Rhea was legit a kind and caring person who eventually got overtaken by shitty reincarnation circumstances.

Claudechads are too chill for these dumb ass arguements. They just sit on the sidelines watching in amusement and somethings supplying Dimitrichads with fuel to fight the Edelfags.

Please no, being tragic and dark is one of the strong suits of this games story, don't cheapen it with an asspull golden route.

You turns back human in BE route so you get to live and die with Edelgard aka the canon waifu.

What the fuck do I put as Ingrid's class from level 20 to 30? Does she just have to stay as a pegasus knight? Why the fuck is there no spear/flying advanced class?

Nope, in Edelgard's ending you regain your mortal heartbeat and blue hair, and are free to live together in the world of free and equal men you have created.

>them teasing her "true form" in FEH
Explain? Haven't heard about this.

His personal skill is worthless. Gambits give more than 5Mt. The only personal skill more useless than that is Ignatz's Hit +20.

>Explain? Haven't heard about this.

Attached: sothis true form.png (1080x1920, 2.01M)

5th route needs to be a those who slither route or something like that. a golden ending would be fucking trash

What kind of game did you think you were playing, user?
This is Fire Emblem, post-awakening. There's going to be a golden route.

Attached: 1546593921612.gif (332x332, 1.37M)

Her true form is a fucking dragon obviously

Oh.
So BE route is the route where Edelgard robs you of something precious that humans have been vying for since we first understood death as a concept, all so she could achieve her goals?
What a fucking selfish cunt. Can't even make one sacrifice for the man she supposedly "Loves"

>tfw hard limiting myself to only 1 recruit from each house just so I can have more tragedy happen post-timeskip
I feel you, I don't really want a unite everyone ending this time around

Attached: 1558493617238.png (1200x1200, 621K)

Cool, good to know. I'll prob do BE -> BL -> GD -> Church in that order. Wonder if the dlc next year will be a new route.

His house is shit and only faggots like Blue Lions.
>Defending Dimitri killing Caspar's bro
>Defending Dimitri ordering everyone to kill every last every last one of them in Gronder Field
>Defending Dimitri's utter retarded stubbornness in not believing Edelgard wasn't involved
>Defending Dimitri enjoying killing everyone he comes across
>Defending the psychopath's tard rampage that would get everyone under his command killed in Gronder Field during the GD
>Defending him being manipulated by the church and giving a go ahead to crest suicide bombers
Hypocrisy is rich coming from mentally deficient Dimitrifags

Ashe has just as many kino supports as everyone else. Him and Catherine is one of my favorite supports

What I gotta watch out for in the BE route to get onto the BE side of things instead of church?

A Sothis route wouldn't necessarily be sunshine and rainbows off the bat. No one is gonna believe you have a dead goddess at your side, probably not even Seiros because Sothis supposedly looks a bit different from when she was alive.
I'd imagine it's more like total war where you end up fighting and bitch slapping everyone back to their senses instead of killing them. Or if you didn't meet certain requirements you do kill them.

The supports in this game are so well written that I wish there was a way of easily increasing everyone's supports with each other thus allowing me to watch all of them.

Make her a swordmaster or wyvern rider

>Please no, being tragic and dark is one of the strong suits of this games story, don't cheapen it with an asspull golden route.

You're a fool if you think people won't eat up a happy ending for a premium.
You can include all the fucking bittersweet, sad, depressing endings you want into an open ended game. People will eat them all up too, but they still grave that "Perfect" ending where everything works out because it makes them feel accomplished.

Besides, Fates already showed IS that they can sell the golden ending separately and turn a big profit. Why the fuck would they not do it again?

>dimitri killed caspar's bro

but Byleth did that.

calm down felix

Catherine has some of the best supports imo. When she's not being a creepy stalker to Byleth, she's dispensing cold hard life advice and wisdom to the other kids

>>Defending Dimitri killing Caspar's bro

Dude, Caspar literally has no problems beating his uncle into the dirt and then murdering him 5 years later during the rematch. He's at worst a little shaken but his resolve wins him over in the end.

Felix shits on him because he cares and is a gigantic tsundere. The poster above is Fleche

You can shut her up pretty easily by ssking Sothis something only her children would know, like that time babby Seiros wet the bed and burned down her house in embarrassment.

I only use my students on the main missions, and take all the professors and Cyril/Flayn out on the paralogues/auxiliary battles. Totally solves the difficulty problem. The main missions are truly challenging now. Getting through the 2nd Battle of Gronder Hill felt like playing 4d chess or something

Sothis doesn't remember shit for a long time though

Based Dedue or Chad Sylvain

Has Cornelia dethroned Camilla for biggest tits in Fire Emblem?

>Have to level sword or axe to get a class for her to use for 10 levels
fuckin gay

Blue lions

Dimitri and Dimitri is the only correct answer

>Edelgard feels remorse after killing others
>Dimitri: I will enjoy killing every soldier in Adrestia
Why is it okay if Dimitri is a genocidal cunt and not Edelgard?

>Want Felix to be mortal savant, have him learn some reason
>UGGGGGGHHHHHHH teacher what's the point, I'll just go from shit to ok with magic, why can't you just let me learn sword
>Magic will make you better with swords
>Oh! Alright then
>Max morale +10000 professor exp

Just keep her as a peg knight and go straight for falcon knight. Promotion gains aren't really a thing in this game anyways.

My wife.

Attached: 1564945197376.jpg (737x1000, 93K)

I've only played up to about chapter 8 so far, I love everyone in the blue lions and have been poaching waifus from the other houses so none of my bros will have to die alone. Who's best girl for each of the BL bois?

Yeah, I like all of the blue lions timeskip designs desu. Mercedes is a bit of a downgrade maybe, but that's about it. Ferdinand, Leonie, Petra, Hubert, and Lorenz all look sweet too from when I fought them in battle

>probably not even Seiros

>First month of the game.
>"Hey. Archbishop. This little girl materialized out of my brain and said she's Sothis. That sound normal to you? Also she keeps insulting me. But they're like, cute insults. Like the kind a mom would give her kid. Weird, right?"

And then Rhea collapses on the floor, a waterfall of sexual fluids pouring out of her vagina all over the floor, babbling incoherently and violently masturbating through her robes while Seteth desperately tries to shoe awestruck guards out of the fucking room and Catherine gets really flushed and passes out at the sight, unable to cope with what she's seeing.

Get to C support with Edel (and maybe Hubert too I think) and go with her to her coronation on 2/8

Paladin

>omg look at my noodle arms professor i cant do anything
>can split jerk a horse carriage

Attached: fire-emblem-three-houses-hilda-romance-2.jpg (1844x1037, 203K)

Not that user, but I'd agree with that. I'm pretty convinced Hubert would send himself through hell for any end goal of Edelgard. His devotion is so absolute and heartfelt it almost brings a tear to my eye.

Dimitrianne is the best.

Dimitri kills evil people

we need a ryan gosling edit of him

Just spend more days at the monastery and use all your time to eat with people. The 2 people you choose get a lot of support points with eachother. The only struggle is that I'm starting to run low on ingredients

Lysithea von Naizuri

Attached: 1563939519606.png (2048x2048, 1.65M)

buy a shit ton of fishing bait every week and use it in one big fishing spree
don't forget to garden

Seriously how is it possible that the same people wrote this game and fates? The support writing is so fucking good in Three Houses. What are you favorite support convos so far? Mine's gotta be Annette and Gilbert

I like Mercedes for Dimitri. They seem very happy in their ending. Marianne and his ending are sweet, too.

Her supports with Ferdinand and Lorenz are great, and Lysithea C rank has one of the only moments in the game that actually made me laugh out loud.

youtu.be/sZWmDMx4Tbc?t=129

So, I'm pretty sure I'm going to pick this up at some point later this year or next (too many good releases coming out and I'm still busy with Octopath/SMM2).
Is this a good FE game to start with? I've never played FE before, but I'm familiar with SRPGs (Front Mission, AW, etc.). And is it, as objectively as you can possibly be, a good SRPG overall?
Also, which house would people say is the best to choose? I know myself and there's no way I'm playing through the same game twice, so keep in mind I'll only play it once.

Attached: 1497944423547.png (500x596, 353K)

I'm good on fish, but I can never seem to get a fucking carrot to grow in the greenhouse.

Camilla didn't even have the biggest tits before hand.

Camilla's appeal wasn't just her massive rack.
It was the fact that her entire body was perfectly proportioned breeding stock, her hair is some of the best in the entire series, and the fact that she's a bloodthirsty psychopath on the battlefield that also happens to be an absolute sweetheart with way more love to give than any one person should (Provided you don't betray her, then she becomes a train wreck), to the point that she'd happily give up her axe forever if it meant she could spend the rest of her fertile days in a perpetual state of barefoot pregnancy with her sweet Corrin's children.
How many other FE characters do you know whose greatest aspiration in life is to settle down with the man she loves and be his personal baby factory, all the while doting on him like a big sister and fucking him with some kinky mommy roleplay?
Shit, Manuela and Dorothea are better comparisons for Camilla than Cornelia.

WHY THE FUCK WON'T MY SUPPORTS ADVANCE IT'S BEEN LIKE 3 MONTHS

Attached: 911483616.jpg (474x474, 12K)

By the time you get it, the harder difficulty may be available, but as it is right now, it's pretty easy.
It's a lot of fun and I'm glad I bought it.

Timeskip, user.

>I know myself and there's no way I'm playing through the same game twice
But each house is a different game.

kino

Attached: 2019080400552600-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

You could definitely make a golden route sufficiently well done if it emphasizes it in a way that makes it feel earned. Steins;gate is one such case, where the suffering incurred in the journey deserves such an end.

It just requires emphasizing a different side of the situation rather than what's already on offer; which, given the nature of each route exploring different aspects of the story, is functionally fitting.

>Felix and Lysithea' paired ending
AAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1564770312704.jpg (1008x775, 95K)

You can't get A supports before the timeskip
S support is locked to the end of the game.

I'm at about the same part of the game as you, I'm trying to set it up like this
Dimitri - Marianne
Dedue - Annette
Felix - Dorothea
Ashe - Mercedes
Sylvain - Ingrid
And I'm trying to waifu Shamir

How did we manage to get such a good Fire Emblem title after the successful, yet ghoulish horror that was Fe Fates?

>S support is locked to the end of the game.
Then how did I get S support in chapter 18 homo?

Shamir is for Catherine

They listened.

You mean Echoes.

dimitri x2

Have you tried actually activating it?

When will saying Dimitri is the best lord in all of FE be an acceptable opinion in nu-v?

Well it was shit too, just not as bad as Fates.

I sure am glad they got rid of children unit from the future for this game, it wouldve been so annoying grinding out supports and skills for them, it just reminds me of the autistic pokemon breeding mechanics.

Attached: 1564752175546.jpg (500x626, 62K)

>Faggotry
How about no

Sothis getting revived would definitely be a different look at everything. Especially if they save it until after Edelgard is already revealed as the Flame Emperor and Rhea already hates her guts so the war is kicking off for real.

its been acceptable since the release of three houses

Dimitri
Dimitri

Would have said Hector before.

based Dimitri

Attached: 2019080401163500-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

only the boomers disagree

Attached: 2019080102052600-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

It was fine in Awakening because there was a story reason for it.
But the children characters in Fates had no fucking reason to exist, and the way they justified them existing was fucking stupid.

The next time they do that shit, it better be something like a FE7 remake that segways int FE6 using the child units you bred.

jesus christ the blue lions cast has the best lines

>PUNCH ME, ASHE
So good.

Seeing C and B rank supports with post-timeskip Dimitri is so jarring. He acts like his old self when he’s RIP AND TEAR KILL EVERYONE now.

Killing Dimitri felt so good

How did I end up so under leveled what route did you guys play?

I can't decide who to pair up Blue bros.

I was gonna go with Sylvain and Ingrid but apparently he proposes to Mercedes in their B support? Or did I read that wrong?

Also please give suggestions for the other girls too because I really don't know who to ship.

Go away Edeltard

Manuela or Catherine

Me and Claude are going on a panty raid, you in?

In BEagles and GD it's this:

After the war, Felix abandoned his noble title and chose to\nmake a living with his sword. He traveled the land, seeking\nbattle as if he had a death wish, but his violent path came\nto an end when he happened upon Lysithea, who had been\nliving in a small house in the middle of nowhere with her\nparents. Seeing her—condemned to live a shortened life,\nbut smiling and making the most of every day with her\nfamily—convinced Felix that life was precious. He gave up\nhis sword to join her, and the two spent their lives baking\nsweets. Lysithea's recipe became known far and wide, and\nthe treat became a tradition for the people of that region.

I believe that he regrets the fact Dimitri died and Faerghus got fucked

Is there actual shipping in this game, or are you guys just talking about headcanon stuff?

I did 1 week ago. (But like I said it was like 5 chapters before the end) I also got S on 5 different people and in the end (last week) they give you the option to chose one person to give the ring to.

>Cyril

>Start out thinking it's cute how devoted he is
>Then get annoyed how devoted he is
>Then he's so fucking devoted it loops back around to me being amused by how much of a fanatic he is

It mustve took them some real self control to stop themselves from making three houses into multiple versions again because unlike fates all three routes actually have a fuckton of exclusive content to actually warrant it.

Blue Chads of course.

He snaps out of it tho. He's still edgier and more violent than before, but he also has his softer side back

SOME of them can be paired after you finish the game but that is it.

>almyrans
When are we building a wall?

>yfw byleth goes back in time with sothis after completing all three routes so you can get the perfect outcome
>It turns out you need to take up drastic action to save everyone
>everyone ends up fighting you
>you die with everyone surrounding you, but fully united
R8 my true end idea

Cyril is that autistic kid that developed a fascination for one of the teachers in your school

Are you serious? Is this your first modern FE?
Yes, there is shipping. The entire game is about shipping ultimately. Gameplay is just a means to shipping your characters.

Attached: 1538167270015.jpg (540x732, 74K)

They didn't. Not even the same developers.

Attached: writers.png (860x594, 352K)

Why is there some skyscraper looking buildings in that one flashback/cutscene?

ok now it makes sense lmao

Stop recruiting people. You're ruining the emotional impact of part 2.

Unironically the best golden ending solution possible

I really wanted to have a dialogue option like "really bro ? " with byleth bitchslapping him before telling him to get in line

KT mainly worked on the engine and graphics. The writers are mostly different though, you’re right.

this

How do the paired endings work anyway? Does it go by the "closest allies" list?

How do you even gain supports with Sothis?

>one man single handedly did writing exponentially better than the shitshow in Awakening and especially Fates
kek

This but unironically
I had some tears when I killed Bernie. I felt like shit

Does it even matter until she gets released as DLC?

Like everyone else said, Dimitri. I love when the protagonist or hero loses it and goes full punished mode.

Attached: 1536635661728.jpg (666x960, 60K)

Dedue and Ingrid
Hilda and Seteth
Lorenz and Sylvain

yeah

I'm recruiting all cute girls from Black Niggers to spare them from being in the shittiest house and having to deal with Edeltard

That's my fucking problem, I want to recruit someone already, but taking someone away from their house feels so wrong, and since I'm planning on going full BE route, I know I wouldn't even keep anyone from the church. I have no idea who to recruit.

I went blue chads just randomly and I fell in love with all of the characters. Are the other houses really not as good? that’s disappointing if so.

Nah, fuck you.
I recruited everyone and S ranked Rhea so she was saved too.

>"BAAWWW WHY AREN'T YOU ENJOYING THE SWEET SUFFERING YOU'RE PLAYING IT WRONG"
Eat a dick. Life is suffering. If you can make fantasy fun, you should.
If the developers didn't want me to be able to recruit everyone and experience sadness, they wouldn't let me.

She only has an S rank. Pick options she likes and do her paralogue. It’s not hard to qualify for her S rank.

Just guessing cos I've barely started the game but probably an S-rank support you get for being bad at getting laid so you fuck your tulpa instead

I have no idea user I just noticed that she HAS supports.

ok fag

Daily reminder to give Dimitri a healing press?

Attached: 5DE783E1-2260-4971-8636-1F0D07F1B6DA.png (1265x620, 166K)

Too many cooks, user.

The other houses are not even remotely as good, they rely on the overarching plot to be fun.

Zero Requiem but with time travel/10

Is there actually some support rank conversation with her in some route?

>but taking someone away from their house feels so wrong
Faggot
Based except for the Rhea part. ALL the other girls are better than her.

How does that list even work? Is it just the highest supports? What if they have everyone maxed out?

HELP ME I B-RANKED MARIANE LIKE 1 MONTH AGO BUT SHE STILL WON'T ASK TO JOIN MY HOUSE!!!! THIS IS IMPORTANT PLEASE HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME IT'S DECEMBER ALREADY HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME I B-RANKED MARIANE LIKE 1 MONTH AGO BUT SHE STILL WON'T ASK TO JOIN MY HOUSE!!!! THIS IS IMPORTANT PLEASE HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME IT'S DECEMBER ALREADY HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME I B-RANKED MARIANE LIKE 1 MONTH AGO BUT SHE STILL WON'T ASK TO JOIN MY HOUSE!!!! THIS IS IMPORTANT PLEASE HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME IT'S DECEMBER ALREADY HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME I B-RANKED MARIANE LIKE 1 MONTH AGO BUT SHE STILL WON'T ASK TO JOIN MY HOUSE!!!! THIS IS IMPORTANT PLEASE HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME IT'S DECEMBER ALREADY HELP ME HELP ME HELP ME

Blues are all great, other houses have some standout characters but nothing consistently great

agreed, If they were to ever do children units again, I'd prefer they do a massive timeskip(like agarest war) so no time travel nonsense just time flowing smoothly...but I really doubt it will ever be because that would require them to make timeskip designs for everyone and they hate coming up with new designs.

>I know I wouldn't even keep anyone from the church

False. You only lose Flayn.
Seteth, Catherine, and Cyril won't even join on BE route until Church Route kicks in. Shamir, Manuela, Hanneman, and Annette's dad all stick around.

youtube.com/watch?v=QrGrOK8oZG8

indeed, too many cooks.

Just got Flayn and Seteth's A Rank. How does that even work? Are they immortal or something?

The writer is from KT

Points are still gained even if units hit A rank.

I'd say the blue chads are the absolute best, but the plot is good enough for church/BE/GD to be really interesting.
Blue Chads is the FE game we wanted, and I would argue, literal perfection

It's difficult to say when I've only played one path. Apparently both Edelgard and Dimitri go off the deep end without Byleth there to coddle them? At that point, are they even really the same character between routes?

You still have a couple of months left, try asking her regularly I guess.

>Dedue: Say one more thing about Dimitri and I will fucking kill you
>Felix: Haha, that's a good dog. Now scurry on back to your master, nigger.
>Dedue and Felix have reached support level C!

Attached: 1494533336085.png (779x588, 611K)

On chapter 18 of the Church route and trying to cruise through the last couple of chapters as fast as possible since it's been pretty disappointing so far.

Are the people saying that the Blue Lions are 10 times better just a bunch of horny fujoshits or is it actually worth playing? I'm considering joining them after I'm done with this run.

Attached: 1564027229788.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

>they hate coming up with new designs.
they literally just made a timeskip design for every character tho

SHE DOES NOT WANT TO JOIN MY HOUSE WHEN ASKING BECAUSE I DO NOT HAVE ENOUGH FAITH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>letting your students a rank each other

do Felix and Dimitri, it's even worse

get your horse riding and magic stats up to D rank and try again

But I did this and her support stayed the same level.

Meant for

take a look at they're crests.

take a look at the statues in the church

read the descriptions.

How much MAG and riding skill do I need for this dumb depressed bitch to join the winning team

They handled Jeralt's death so well. Seeing everyone in the Monastery in mourning and trying to be there for Byleth was really touching. Sothis letting you cry with her was really great too

She'll ask you to join when you are teaching OR just like give her more gifts faggot.

BUT I DON'T WANT TO LEARN HORSE RIDING AND MAGIC, HORSE RIDING AND MAGIC IS FOR FAGGOTS!! HELP ME

>Apparently both Edelgard and Dimitri go off the deep end without Byleth there to coddle them?
Dimitri is perfectly fine with his unnamed village girl.

Attached: 1564932795663.jpg (1280x720, 241K)

I did, still confused

Do all the Faith classes and seminars, I know Rhea has one at least. Also you get faith from the choir so remember to do that as well whenever you get the chance.

Funny enough, this is often what happens when you put too many writers hands in a scripts. In theory it sounds like a good idea to collaborate everyone's idea but in execution you get shit like this.

The monastery stuff in the time skip is boring, there are lots of months with no paralogues or side quests so there isn't much reason to battle, everyone has already reached their master class and has the skills they need so teaching feels mostly useless, so it feels really empty

give her more flowers, fag

How many months do I have left before everything goes to shit? currently at red wolf moon (december I think?) and feeling like I don't have enough time for anything

Actually. It goes like this.

>Rhea goes off the deep end and fully becomes Seiros if Byleth sides with Edelgard, with no hope for redemption because by that point, Rhea no longer exists and is effectively dead.
>If Byleth isn't on BL route, Dimitri goes 80% off the deep end and dies. If Byleth sides with Edelgard, Dimitri goes 100% off the deep end. If Byleth sides with him, he's only about 50% of the deep end and can be fixed.
>Edelgard goes off the deep end in all routes, even her own. The only difference is that in her own, she had Sensei to pull her back with a hot dicking. Which is why Edelgard's route is bad and only works if you romance her on that route as well.
>Claude is Claude.

If they do children again I want it to be like three houses, where you spend the the first half building relationships between characters. Except after the time skip you can ONLY use the children as battle units. The parents are then either dead or too old to fight. Would be an interesting dynamic.

What's the best class for manuela?

Attached: 1564936025926.jpg (350x650, 55K)

Wow, he's spreading around his seed just in case.

I fucking love horses

Edelgard actually survived in Church/GD routes. Byleth only cut her crown with his swords. She will be recruitable in one of the DLC quests, with a new design that has short hair. Claude will be recruitable in BE/BL, too.

Yeah at some point for me they stopped asking to join my class despite being b support with them, I had to ask them manually but at this point i almost had everything at C/C+

Maybe I'll take Shamir then, really wanted Catherine too.

Timeskip is in March

Annette and Alois both surprised me for how great they are.

Does something happen if i avoid killing the other students that blocks my path?
Because im murdering everyone

Attached: 1549364738409.jpg (800x554, 227K)

My breeding sow.

Prostitute

Dorothea's wife.

Edelgard's route has a better ending than Dimitri's, though.

It was more or less fine in Genealogy, it doesnt have to end in a giant massacre or bad end for all the parents

think about it dude.

>same crests as the statues
>doing they're paralogue reveals they're father and daughter
>statues say the staff saint was the daughter of the lance saint

"

I love these paintings the narrator talks over at the start of every chapter.

I hope the next Fire Emblem is set in the same world. Dagda, Almyra, Brigid,etc whatever. They really hit gold with this game imo. Plus I'm dying for a series to be a little like Suikoden.

>Started NG+
>Suddenly get an Option at the amiibo gazebo to warp to teh sacred tomb

nice

Edelgard's route is much better than Church actually. Didn't play the other 2.

>Sylvain can't A Rank Manuela
why?

One playthrough I will put him with Dorothea and see how that goes.

Attached: 1391103588955.jpg (300x300, 32K)

Not really

It's acceptable now. The contrarians will wait until the Dimitri circlejerk reaches critical mass and they can get attention by shitting on him. Until then, Dimitri is /ourlord/

I'm just glad they remembered divine pulse and had it fail

*murder-able student enters your range*

youtube.com/watch?v=12S16XKzXNo

because she's exactly the kind of girl he would not marry.

How do i make Marianne get a good ending? Who's cock does it take to make her happy? Sadly I'm going for Bara cock

Attached: 1564664396411.jpg (900x900, 109K)

>Final level rec for GD was Level 42
>Highest was Claude at 39, many were at 35, some were as low as 31
They still were able to fight the right regular enemies., but Claude and Lysithea were only able to attack the final boss with dying (Byleth was 1 AS to slow)

But for real though

You joke but they actually did this for Walhart

>Rhea's evil side is still inside her, can just go wild in another decade or so
>Slitherers are still around, their base is untouched, they can just bid their time until they have another opportunity

Dimitri's route is literally the only one that doesn't resolve the "true" issues in Fodlan.

amazon send me two by mistake. im sick as a dog with the flu, do I tell them?

Attached: IMG_20190805_091057841.jpg (4160x3120, 3.31M)

Why is she so cute, guys?
I want to hug her.

Attached: 1564936409426.jpg (1466x1109, 246K)

You think I'm joking? There is a reason they didn't show Byleth actually killing Edelgard in the video, unlike when Dimitri does it. And it's with the way in which he "struck" with his sword he could have easily just cut down her crown.

i dunno man like priest - bishop - grimoire
the adult units have pretty bad growths overall and you should be benching them eventually

>on top of them teasing her "true form" in FEH.
Know who was teased in FEH as being a possible dragon?

Attached: 5Q8wVSY.png (1600x1920, 1.67M)

Mine is like this so far, but I haven't gotten far enough to A rank them all yet

Dimitri - Marianne
Byleth - Ingrid
Linhardt - Lysithea
Sylvain - Dorothea
Ashe - Annette
Ferdinand - Mercedes
Caspar - Hilda
Felix - Bernadetta (my favourite)
Ignatz - Flayn
Alois - Manuela
Seteth - Catherine

But edelgard just makes new issues

I guess it's possible? It seems weird how no one seems to address that though. It isn't like he killed her in secret.

>M rating
What shithole are you from user?

Don't they just have placeholder supports, which everyone else in the game has with everyone else?

ausfag

He told her to leave and not show her face. You will find her taking care of orphans in the middle of nowhere in a quest. She will have short hair.

Only the select playable students(and that one villager units) got timeskip designs, everyone else is either immortal/unaging or dont like changing their clothes between 5 years.

Return one of them, keep the other.

>Doing BL route
>Lorenz shows up on the bridge
>Oh fuck it's Lorenz
>Try to clear the map without killing him to see if anything happens
>Aggressive motherfucker beelines it to Leonie
>Music change
>Oh shot this is pretty go-
>Gets one rounded by her and dies like a chump
>Music stops
I wish Lunatic was available already.

Chuuni or not it sounds more pleasing to the ears. English just isn't a language that works with chuuni.

Yes, because Edelgard is the most popular with normies but she's so clearly evil it's much easier to force arguments about her from femnists and retards suckered in by pussy

Ruined by timeskip.

Give one of them to a friend that's marginally interested in it but not interested enough to pay full AAA price + nintendie tax

The stench of blue waffle here disgusted me.

Issues comparable to the dragon divine creature being bipolar and having a genocidal split personality or a death cult with access to missiles and super-robots?

Because she's miserable and depressed, just like you

Attached: 1564492758776.jpg (1018x1601, 176K)

Is she the only girl who didn't get ruined by timeskip?

Attached: Lysithea_Portrait_5_Years.png (512x512, 118K)

Did your dad tell you this? Does he work at nintendo?

yes I get that they are the saints, but how are they here? Are they immortal? Were they reincarnated? Is that something that you find out in the church route or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=kcy7oL-f4Yo

AAAAAAAA THIS SONG MAKES ME WANTS TO FUCKING KILL SOME GROTESQUE SELF-AGGRANDIZING CREST MONSTER EMPEROR
LONG LIVE THE KING

What's that?

Watching streams of this shit.
Why are the Blue Lions characters so much better than the other houses?

Attached: AB1658ED-0D37-4866-B96B-222A3566BECB.jpg (403x281, 20K)

No, the fact that fanservice >>>> storytelling is a constant in videogames and the way in which they "killed" Edelgard tells me all I need to know.

They're fucking dragons, just like Rhea.

>Give one of them to a friend
hahah... yeah

Attached: 1555600258291.png (558x467, 115K)

No you just have shit taste

But they arent

>Streamfag
You don't deserve the bluechads

Hubert is the best boy and is the most wholesome though. He's basically Oberstein 2.0 and i love it.

Dorothea is the only competition in 3 Houses followed behind by Hilda and Kronya but I think if you compare the 3D models Cornelia wins out over everyone in the game.

Attached: Dorothea_SRank.png (1920x1340, 2.35M)

Pretty much. Leonie too.

>man
Yuki is a woman's name

They're immortal dragon people that lost the power to transform into dragons, but they're still immortal. Rhea is literally Seiros herself but still have the power to transform.

Dedue
Post time skip spoilers: I can't believe he's fucking dead, he's too tanky to die.

imagine having taste this bad. Almost all of the girls are better post timeskip

So do the students from the other houses just seem more douchey and annoying because the game is presenting them as such (So I don't feel bad about killing them later) or did I just pick the good house right off the bat BL btw

>Dorothea
>Hilda
Why am I not surprised that it would be the literal slut and the lazy slut?

Hard to say but there's at least one rival.

Attached: sweetie.jpg (1920x1080, 949K)

the battle model gets used in NG+ already.
You gain a Special ability called Sothis' Shield which is a Party wide res buff and has her appear in a battle Scene.

Also you get to visit her throne room through the amiibo gazebo

When is the real difficultly released reee

Seething

I wonder if we really get a DLC where we help his secret service getting rid of the slithering fuckwads.

>everything about the BL final chapter
Staying up to 5 in the morning last night to finish it will be one of my most cherished FE memories now. Long live King Dimitri.

Attached: 1561003297851.png (363x510, 270K)

D for riding, at least
Daddy Jeralt and Gilbert can raise that for you.

I feel like I'm only a few chapters away from the end of the Blue Lions route and I don't want to be spoiled, but I feel like I'm missing out on all the fun of discussing the game.

Annette best girl.

enjoy your shit wife with 2 years left to live, fag

Can I just take a moment to express my absolute love for this fucking woman?

Manuela is an absolute train wreck of a human being and I adore her for it. Like, holy shit. She's a hot as fuck Edna Krabappel that, despite having shit luck with love and positively oozing desperation, somehow has the most logical fucking A ranks.

Byleth's wife? You bet your sweet ass that Manuela does not let a SINGLE fucking remaining egg go to waste. She makes sure Byleth fertilizes all 10 of them.
Hanneman's wife? Given, don't even need to go into it.
Dorothea's wife? Actually works and the implication of the whole ordeal gave me an erection.
Ferdinand's wife? Genuinely a sweet trio of supports and one of the rare times where Ferdie is out of his fucking depth and it shows.
The rest are good too.

Like, how do you make a grouchy, slovenly, alcoholic, unprofessional, over the hill disasterpiece of a woman into an attractive and endearing romantic prospect, so much so that all of those negative traits someone come full circle into being positives.
Fuck the church. Fuck the Black Eagles. Fuck Blue Lions and fuck them piss yellow deer. My House is whatever one Manuela wants to be on. Which is all of them, nigga. Because she's the best.

wait how

It's easier to be a slut if you got the knockers for it.

Attached: Hilda_SRank.png (1920x1386, 2.48M)

Assblasted?

The game makes other characters look worse if you don't pick their route. Dimitri is literally a braindead retard in Golden Deers' and has Rhea's hand all the way up his ass in Black Eagles'.

Find an user that lives in the same country as you (so neither of you have to pay obscene amounts of postage fees) and make them happy

imagine getting this mad

Supposedly he doesn't die if you did his paralogue pre-timeskip.

Her english VA did such a great job with her too. Really sells her character

FE4 did this pretty well. Hopefully it can get a modern remake like valentia.

Yeah, they could always pull classic Eliwood's "I'm too old/rusty to fight" or just say that their too busy doing other important shit.

Help, I missed Mercedes paralogue cause apparently you need to recruit a certain fag. Which students and staff do I need to complete church route?

>ingrid and sylvian B support
>right after Ingrid and Ashe B support
Ashe is a shitty unit but I don't want to see him cucked by the handsome ladies man.

it's for both genders

Give her to Dimitri

Attached: 2019080200290000-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

They should really finish BE's route. You have a lot of choices to spare people (Claude's and Flayn/Seteth being pretty obvious) and it doesn't give you anything or change the story at all. It feels like it should unlock something.

wait, he can actually die if you don't do the paralogue? That's awesome

>complaining about arm size in a series that started off with twink Marth
The first lord we ever saw with real muscle was Hector and he wasn't even the main character of his game, just like big Ike was only the main lord for the last 3rd of Radiant Dawn. Even Sigurd would be a /fit/ reject.

Based, she really needs more art

Attached: 1564936176533m.jpg (945x1024, 74K)

Manuela is ugly.

Should I always max out a class mastery before promoting?

Attached: DE4659D4-0E86-4737-8CCE-78A508BC4E0D.png (2048x2048, 2.28M)

Is there anyone who dies even if you do their paralogue? Are there other requirements for stopping people from eating shit post-timeskip?

There is literally nothing wrong with sluts.

I love how much buttblast Edelgard causes. Why dimitrikeks get so easily triggered?

idk man do what you feel like it's not like the game is hard

>only Claude from GD gives Lysithea a happy ending
>nobody in BL gives Lysithea a happy ending
>2 from BE gives Lyisithea a happy ending

Lysithea belongs to the BE.

Actually, her ending with Felix is actually pretty kino even if it's a "bad ending". Her ending with Myleth is forced pandering.

No, just get to the next tier. The better growths are more important than the usually lackluster ability/art from mastering a class.

>My Ingrid is level 15
>11 Str

Attached: 1399594766547.jpg (447x453, 69K)

Only if you really want the mastery skill

I think I figured out my team comp

>Byleth - Mortal Savant
>Dimitri - whatever his uniques are
>Felix - Mortal Savant
>Dedue - Fortress Knight, maybe Great Knight if I can get it?
>Sylvain - Great Knight
>Annette - Gremory
>Mercedes - Gremory
>Bernadetta - Bow Knight
>Shamir - Bow Knight
>Dorothea - Dancer
>Seteth - Wyvern Lord if I have an extra slot

Apparently some user here did a BL run and Dedue never came back when he was supposed to so people have been saying if you don't do that paralogue he dies for good. I dunno if it's been officially confirmed though.

That's why you need to be careful who you set up with who
Silence, cuckold

We're there any girls that weren't ruined by the skip? Mercedes lost her arara hair, Ingrid lost her long hair, Bernie list her sex hair, Annette list her doggy style handles. I guess there's Flayn and any of the adult women.

I keep hearing Delia. Ketchum

You also have to gift him a hunting knife and a rose in that order, and don't forget to talk to Oziach

Well I must be doing something wrong but I literally don't have the time for that. From advanced and up it takes ridiculously long, like 15 levels or so.
All for a 20 percent chance to avoid half physical damage for Edel. pfft

It makes sense, those Duscur soldiers tell Dedue that they never forget their debts at the end of the paralogue

>unironically use meme savant

YOU'RE UGLY YOU BASEMENT DWELLING COCKROACH OF A MAN
I'D SPIT IN YOUR FACE IF I DIDN'T THINK THE PHYSICAL CONTACT BY PROXY WOULD GIVE YOUR FETID CHODE A STIFFY YOU FUCKING FUCK FAGGOT

Attached: 1220534983_preview_1466284062776.gif (616x398, 278K)

Yeah I just dumped Ingrid almost immediately
People say she gets better but why should I suffer through multiple chapters for that? She's not the only good unit, my other units are good too. Growth units are a meme, excluding Donnel.

The game is weird and has weird requirements. There is a guy that literally couldn't kill Flayn and Seteth at all in BE route. He tried beating them with Edelgard and they just ran away.

Eh, Bernadette looks nice and cleaned up after her skip. Leonie is a straight upgrade too.

Attached: download.jpg (185x185, 5K)

Where and when do you get them?

Is it possible to reload and pass a cert exam or is it locked for that Sunday? Fucking Edelgard keeps failing to pass armorslut exam despite being at 76% now. Honestly I'm not even sure if I want it over brigand but I might as well atleast have one armor.

Am I the only one that kept calling Dedue "Dindu"?

I mean it's the only master sword foot class
In hindsight I should have trained everyone in riding/flying but it's too late now

In Chapter 7 the mysterious man in the dungeon sells them and other stuff.

It's locked, try again next week

>tfw after timeskip and never bothered to do any paralogues

Attached: 35148417-EC45-49D2-9D39-28EB623533A4.jpg (400x416, 36K)

Attached: Manuela_Casagranda.png (220x354, 56K)

Doing a all magic team sucks cause you don't get horse units till Master

I've heard promotion pass/fail attempts are seeded at the beginning of the month so you can't savescum them. Dunno how real that is though.

Attached: 30%.webm (900x506, 2.76M)

Good thing I'm the only one seems to care about this cute cave woman. I love her.

Attached: Petra_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 837K)

Mastery classes aren't that great in general, just keep your sword users as sword masters.

Are you implying that I wouldn't dick down Edna Krabappel?

Bernie probably. She's such a dweeb, until you find out how comically over the top her backstory is.

meanwhile my Annette fails her Warrior exam twice in a row at 90%

It sure seems true, and the precentages seem to be a lie. I have almost never had an exam pass that isnt at 100%.

What things could make both Dimitrifags and Edelgardfags seethe at once?

Krabapple would get the rawdogged.

Way too many characters in the game have comically tragic backstories. Edelgard, Dimitri, Hanneman, Dorothea, Bernie, Felix, Lysithea, Ashe, Deude, just off the top of my head.

I doubt you're the only one, she's my dumb barbarian sanic girl
She and Dorothea need to be saved from Edel going full retard without Byleth around.

Why is your Annette taking a warrior exam
Maybe the game is telling you something

i've passed exams that were at 30%

Oh shit. Can you get them any other way?

shipping both of them, unironically, post timeskip

I love Petra.
Actually, she's made my entire playthrough redundant. She's one of the most broken fucking assassins I've ever had in a FE game.

All I need to do to win is run her out into the field, find a thicket tile to stand on, and equip her with a levin sword.
Enemy turn starts, his start to skip it, and boom. Half the map is cleared and Petra doesn't have a scratch on her.

Edelgard x Dimitri is canon in the golden path as confirmed by the writer

how the fuck
mine is at 18

Attached: D5qFYVUWsAEFRhJ.jpg (1199x1200, 130K)

>I've heard promotion pass/fail attempts are seeded at the beginning of the month so you can't savescum them.
At the very least you can find out if they'll succeed that way

>His Annette doesn't one shot everything with a giant hammer
pathetic

Them getting a romantic support together.

Golden Deer route is the canon route

I'd imagine that would make most dimitrifags that aren't otomeshits happy, actually.
t. dimitrifag

Who is this?

I just got mine to assassin and then did the Sothis prologue. She went by herself and opened the chest and then soloed one of the birds. I have the poison gas truck gambit on her so she can instantly break monsters on her own. Is there no better solo goddess?

She is effectively Nephenee all over again.

DimitriEdelgard triggers Edelgardfags more than Dimitrifags. Dimitri at least admits he had a childhood crush on Edelgard, Edelgard is borderline yandere for Byleth.

I like Claude though.

Church is the Canon route, meaning Dimitri is so unimportant that he dies off screen and Edelgard dies a whore's death.

a good lad, even though I'm an Edelfag

A glitch in the golden route happens when Edelgard and Dimitri happens are next to each other in the final map if they have a B support, so instead of Byleth getting a paired ending with either of them when he/she supported them, Dimitri and Edelgard's paired ending will play instead.

If IS made any route canon it would be Golden Deer

RNG is a hell of a drug.

Is there any reason make Byleth a Mortal Savant? Seems like a downgrade from Enlightened One.

Is there a list of Paralogues and how to unlock them?
Is it true that one is about Death Knight?

Attached: 1564777814365.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

that's literally every class with not dogshit speed, but I agree her speed is fucking bonkers like ingrid

The main character of the Fire Emblem: Friends sitcom.

Edelgard survived. Byleth just cut her crown and told her to disappear from history. You will be able to recruit her in DLC missions like the spotpass for Aversa and Walhart.

Yes and you need Mercedes and Caspar for it and can't be on BE route

>Breast
nah

Attached: 1564791107734.jpg (1000x1140, 59K)

As soon as I saw the Mortal Savant costume, I knew I had to make Felix one. His chunni edgelord personality just fits so well with the ninja signs and 4 swords. My headcanon is that he naruto runs around the battlefield

I just selected the gazebo and there was a new Option under scanning to go to the holy crypt.
Sothis is there sleeping on her thronew and if you talk to her you get the Shield ability.

the Paralogues are a trip

Attached: 67647208_2573601346025652_2325564588503859200_o.jpg (1280x720, 172K)

I was thinking about going with Edelgard but I thought she'd go about betraying the church better than this
how good is the church route I might just do that

Attached: 1523828124592.jpg (186x208, 10K)

>not making your healer a grimoire and your nuker a mortal savant
>not getting sword expertise 4-5 for nasty +avoidance
>not giving them a levin sword so they can actually front line

you've not seen power until you've seen Annette pulling her and her useless fucking dad out of their prison cell and cleaning the right side of that map on her own

>Cuck glitch
OH NO NO NO

Does it work for church?

What's funny is my Felix spontaneously wanted to be one out of the blue, and then I say the model and laughed my ass off.

>Cuck glitch in game
I fucking love how you think

>that frown
Cute

>Chadbert
>useless
The absolute madman tanked 4 Titanuses at once and took like 10 damage in my game

Probably. Pretty much any route that isn't BE cause he's allied with you on that route.

Anyone used Claude’s wyvern master class yet?
Is it actually good or should I put him back into sniper for the extra bow range?

Attached: DFA22291-792B-4333-95FC-5AEAF9C5D852.jpg (680x510, 149K)

Is there an ETA on Lunatic?

how even do unlock

october

Does anyone have the fanart of them shaking hands

on a scale from 1 to 10 how gay is the blue lions route

Is it worth it to go for her budding talent?

Attached: Dorothea_Portrait.png (1200x1200, 864K)

What characters do u need for this one?

This just in.

Based on my own searches and comparing results, the most popular girls featured in Three Houses porn thus far are, in no particular order.

Dorothea
Edelgard
Manuela
Bernie

That is.all.

>he isn't a permanent party member and romanceable
that's some unfinished shit

>Petra creates a new Knightly Order just for Ashe to fulfill his dream

this shit is way too cute

Attached: 1549097463204.jpg (552x307, 20K)

I haven't seen any Bernie porn, except for that futa pic with Dorothea

Yes. It's also worth going for her budding bosom. For a slut, she's an awfully fucking loyal house wife to Byleth and the rest of her potential A ranks, including the women she can have that FByleth can't.

source

>Makes Dimitri otomes angry by Edelgard cuckqueening them
>Makes Edelgard waifufags angry by Dimitri cucking them
YESSS

Should I save Petra from the Beagles?

>can't transfer budding talents
Fuck off for playing favs, I want to make a super magic heavy crit class

>half of Felix's supports are him walking in on girls doing embarrassing things
friggin based

Harem protag EX skill

why does felix get all the best supports?

Attached: 1564944457913.jpg (1280x7920, 3.38M)

>give Ingrid an Evasion Ring
>send her into the middle of a dozen enemies with an Iron Lance, activate Alert Stance, and watch her dodgetank absolutely everything while also taking 0 magic damage
Unironically ended up being a better tank than my Hilda

They have a timeline of free updates and DLC. They're releasing free updates on October and April.

You should honestly save all the beagles for beagles.
Every last one of them is a good boy/girl and are incredibly thoughtful and nice. Even snobby ass Ferdinand has a good streak to him and is genuinely a good person.

Only Edelgard and Hubert are terrible people.

I’m on chapter 15 and 33 hours in. Feeling super burned out and the plot is pretty depressing for BL

Attached: 40F5E5DC-D279-404E-A0F1-86802F2E1A42.jpg (960x960, 238K)

begone thot

Not sure if this is in the other routes but in Golden Deer just make sure you have a A support with claude and watch the special events with him

Absolutely. Petra is too pure for the black eagles

>been hype for this game all year
>only put in 2 hours and barely feel like playing more
>everytime I do pick up I'm overwhelmed by all the options given to me and afraid I'll fuck up my game by doing something wrong and quit
What the fuck is wrong with me

that's bullshit I want it now

Calling Edelgard a terrible person when she is the biggest victim in the game seems pretty unfair.

It's a bit dumb how enemies go mass suicide against walking steel mountains or *teleports behind you* ninjas

but we fix her! she gets better!

Attached: 0a1c5fee-277c-49dc-84dc-a0620b5f1246.png (144x144, 52K)

I'm on chapter 19 and 75 hours in. I guess I'm slow as fuck

The depression and weight of the world is starting to settle in.

Yeah his non BL endings are depressing. In all of them he fucks off to be a mercenary then if he’s paired the girl either joins him or reunites with him after a few years and “saves him”. His Sylvain ending he shows up to help Sylvain with bandits then leaves right after, never seeing him again. One day Sylvain receives a sword that the messenger says belonged to Felix. He only gets his happy noble ending only in the BL route.

He's blunt and honest for the most part. He doesn't mince words and means what he says, good or bad.

Attached: 2019073002071400-0DC6ECE91CF3F6F02BAFC002E3FFBAAD.jpg (1280x720, 158K)

sounds like depression mixed with autism, aka the Yea Forums special

Oh fuck you. How is she the biggest victim?
Literally the exact same thing that happened to her happens to Lysithea, only Lys doesn't have an entire empire to back her up.

What happened to the other 2 saints?

Attached: 1563678027907.png (346x458, 159K)

>no matter what, enemies always will target Felix if he's in range
>nobody else, just Felix
>he oneshots everything

Attached: 1554830649153.png (500x375, 193K)

And that's the worst part

>Felix's Hero Relic is a shield
>The one character that never wants to be weighed down and can avoid almost everything gets a shield

Attached: 1562644581821.jpg (460x322, 19K)

That's close to me I beat it in 72 hours

jeralt was one

Jesus christ, what was Pic related? This is their B support. It was so random and out of nowhere.

Attached: 5665C176-2496-43E7-B640-D4BE41AAA9CD.jpg (4032x3024, 1.2M)

>Edelgard
>a victim
go fuck yourself

Attached: D6a2UkGWsAEWkVw.jpg (887x966, 72K)

>Edel and Hubie fucking suck at naming things
It's part of their charm since they try to act cold and stone-faced most of the time. I was surprised by Hubert when Bernie told him that she's going to try not being afraid of him and he started laughing just to scare her.

No? Lysithea wasn't trapped with the nobles and the slithers trying to use her as a tool for their own ends. Lysithea was also 2 when they did the experiments of her. There is a reason Lysithea doesn't have the nightmares of her dying siblings crying for help.

I'm not depressed though. I'm just extremely retarded when it comes to SRPGs.

nice job nigger

Yea Forums scrubs exif data dumbass

There's only thing in this world that can fix Marianne, and you don't have hit

Attached: EA6FXHoW4AUZqNU.jpg (1050x1124, 122K)

>current year
>not depressed
keep up, fag

You can't do anything horribly wrong. If you're playing on Normal then it's very easy to over level and decimate everything. Also there's the rewind feature to save a unit if the enemy gets a lucky crit or something. There's no reason to fear failure in 3H.

that's what you get

Attached: fixed.png (2008x1512, 3.81M)

The fuck are you talking about? Lysithea remembers them clearly telling her she only had a few years left to live at the end of the experiments.
She couldn't possibly be two and clearly remember shit.
Also if she was two, she would have been dead before the fucking game.

Do you think she would be starting a war if she hadn't been traumatized by the rape chamber, her siblings dying horribly and the empire forcing her to play certain role for their own ends?

>Australians don't understand banter
hmm

I think the game rolls a % chance at the begging of each week to see if a B rank will join you. If its getting towards the end and she's still not biting, just change up what you do for the week.

The worse experiments started 13 years ago. Afterwards she finally woke up with white hair.

she caused the deaths of many innocent people and ruined lives so she loses the ability to play the victim card

Attached: 1521592059235.gif (460x426, 707K)

>sparing students doesn't give you anything except a generally good feeling
aw man

So what?

That's what happens when you try to remove the shitty status quo that has lasted for a fucking 1000 years.