Mario Maker: shill and chill

Let's play and give feedback on each other level anons.

Some of mine:
9TG-VTD-QKG
A Test Through Time
If you play this, have some patience. It is a puzzle that may take some time

G8S-0M7-1TG
Invasion of Bowser's Airship

Attached: Switch_SuperMarioMaker2_artwork_01.0.jpg (1200x800, 198K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kK83HU5ACp8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>tfw mario maker 2 threads are on their deathbed
it was fun lads

people are at work

where are all the euros though

We're sleeping.

American here, busy recovering from multiple gunshot wounds.

OP where the fuck do you go after you get Yoshi?
not gunna lie, this level isn't very good, looks like you threw it together in like an hour tops. Also, don't use 300 sec timer in a puzzle level please.

Attached: giphy.gif (480x260, 3.14M)

F5Y 9D7 RSG. I posted this last time. But nobody had beaten this simple jump level yet

if nobody has beaten it, it's probably not simple

Anchors away!

Attached: anchor.png (512x512, 31K)

okay, where's the hidden block?
besides the 1-up room, already found that
there is no way that last jump is doable, and I can see offscreen that you're supposed to be able to platform on the spiked platforms at some point...so where did you hide it?

2 recent courses of mine below, both focused on the rolling mechanic of 3D world:

>Mineshaft Roll Fest
FL5-DTQ-54G

>Mineshaft Roll Fest 2: In Deep
B2D-9X6-34G

I have a lakitu racing themed course coming out soon, just gotta polish that bad boy some more tonight.

Git gut lol

Attached: 20190804_094731sm.jpg (2746x2060, 2.15M)

is there something I'm missing about 3DW jump tech?
I don't understand, there's nothing to jump off of and a grounded spinjump isn't enough to reach it

*NEW LEVEL**
>Dancing Desert Flowers
PCB-1K7-KLG
Traditional level with a buttload of secrets.

Old levels:
>Red-Hot Castle Rush
LJ1-75M-Y7G
Kind of a speedrun level, but not really.

>Perfect Luigi Blossom
NWX-G9Y-FSF
Normal difficulty bullet hell.

Attached: 1562856019105.jpg (1000x1000, 464K)

Attached: Give me a break.webm (960x540, 967K)

>playing Endless on each of the difficulties
>expected to see levels full of the multi-coins everywhere
>so far people have used them sparingly and appropriately
>haven't seen enemy spam
>no lakitu spam either
>no corridor-filled-with-starmen-and-8-Bowsers levels
>not a single DON'T MOVE level
Did Nintendo develop an algorithm to kill these or has the player base matured

Attached: 1559587258303.jpg (1829x2049, 540K)

Hold. Up. Press z. Jump

This is a spinning jump. Reaches 7 blocks.

Hold up. Press z and jump at the same time. Next frame press the other shoulder button z. You should do a super jump.

Enjoy wasting an hour learning it like me. Its great fun breaking levels with it though

>Next frame press the other shoulder button z.
what
is that, like, an intended feature or is this a glitch?

I'm not sure. But if you want to get good and do super expert 3d levels. Doing this tech is great

so I guess wigglers can't go back on tracks once they fly off?

you have to have a bit of track to catch it

Attached: dunewormjump.webm (853x480, 1.45M)

Level code?

Sawmill Castle:
CNF-5QH-QXF
Fairly easy/short level where you are racing saw blades.

Bowser Jr. Airship:
CBV-JP4-0WG
A pretty straight-foward airship level.

4 Player Vertical Race:
C51-RGC-QWG
This level was meant mostly for multiplayer vs. but it still works fine as a normal level to do on your own.

2-3 Sunstroke
>GQW-4BH-Y0G
Newest course in my "SMB1.5" series, this involves the Angry Sun swooping around activating bob-ombs around you as you chase to the skies.

Currently working on a castle course next, hoping to get my new levels out a little quicker now.

Attached: SUNSTROKE.webm (1280x720, 2.5M)

this is a glitch, reported level

here you go:
>Dance of the Duneworms
K3T-XJJ-80H

anchoring

What's everyone's opinion of stage conditions?

Levels require at least one 'like' before they can appear in endless. This lowers the level pool quite a bit, but it's probably for the best

If its something clever, great. If its some arbitrary collect X coins or kill X enemies, auto-boo.

>Mfw these threads are dying at a record pace
One less shitpile to eventually have to navigate through

Attached: 1396888840894.jpg (512x351, 58K)

generally shit due to lack of checkpoints and they're usually really tedious or force you to backtrack.

Hey if you're that level's creator, I follow you and all your levels are great!

yep thats me, thanks alot

Please play my games and send feedback, I want to get better.

SPIRITED AWAY
3GQ-8W0-GHF

CRATE PUZZLE
931-PMG-1XF

DEAR MR. SKIPSQUEAK
W2P-GYC-RRG

based maturedposter

thanks for the bump

>what are filters

based based maturedposter poster

I played mm1 for years, why are mm2 threads dead after only 1 month?

Bit Crusade 3 is an adventure series of Mario levels that play in the traditional sense (scaling difficulty, hidden rooms and level theming). So if you like traditional Mario stages you’ll probably like these. The “game” will eventually utilize all 5 styles so there’s a little something for everyone. Every stage has five red coins hidden within that unlock a super bonus room at the end.

Starting Point:
1-1: Start of a New Journey V61-WT5-DPG

Current Stage: NEW!
4-2: Coral Reef Capers 7QC-HG2-4KF
Leaving the caves behind him, Mario gets his mustache wet and swims for the surface, but who knows what lies above? Loved makin this one it scratched muh water level itch.

For maximum immersion I recommend listening to this while you play it

youtube.com/watch?v=kK83HU5ACp8

Feedback is appreciated and returned. If you got a really good level I’ll likely make a short webm of it to showcase it. If you decide to take the plunge and play them I hope you enjoy them. If you complete everything up to the current stage let me know and I'll play all your levels if I haven't already.

Been cleaning up profiles and leavin comments and silly doodles. Started working on 4-3 too, got the idea in mind now its just a matter of putting it down on the screen.

I don't mind them usually, some of them are fun, the only major thing is that if you use em your really gotta watch your stage design since you have no checkpoints with them turned on. The don't touch the ground after jumping one is the only one I don't really like. I've played a few good don't jump stages but I really hate that falling counts as a jump for that condition and that it fails you for it.

I'll give em a go after finish these last two on this dudes profile.

Attached: Coral Reef Capers.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

you keep saying that yet this thread is doing fine

>i said it only once
>thread page nine until i bumped it just now

That depends what you mean by fine.
The threads just keep dying quite early and the amount of activity in them isn't anywhere near what it once was

I'm one of the main regulars here and I say it's time we move to /vg/. Thread is too slow, atleast on /vg/ we won't get 404 and we can keep the feedback and level exchange alive longer.

no traffic on /vg/, there'd be no point moving there as you'd never get plays.

I'm G costanza, in the process of succeeding all your levels but I'm bad at the bosses carrying skeletons you have to jump on parts. Thanks to you I try to design my levels with more decoration

I wasn't sure if you browsed here. Thanks for playing my stuff. Your newest level looks very nicely decorated.

Going to /vg/ means 0 growth and the only people who are going to follow the thread there are the half-dozen regulars.

9R3-M0V-JMF
Incremental STYLE!

This should be an enjoyable and very beatable challenge. Not long but one of my favorite courses to play that I’ve made.

Can't make any new levels for the next few weeks so I'm gonna shill all of them at once for a bit:

Snow Fields, Fire Plants: PTD-3KL-6WF
Thwomp Desert: 7NT-PHW-3DG
Toxic Treeway: YF8-32R-SGF
Grindflower Garden: K5R-72N-GMG
Long Chomp Romp: DXS-HFH-KFF
Icy Ascent: MCN-NJ7-RWG
Pointy Plant Pipeline: RHT-XKQ-CKG
Cloudy Claw Climb: V0H-WF3-Q2G
Lavaflow Lair: QGM-PMP-G0G
Chilly Coastline: 8TL-4C3-JQG
Spooky Spotlights: 8PX-67J-YSG
Wet Woods: LBV-FHQ-DTF

Generally the lower the level is, the better it is. Icy Ascent is my personal favourite while Pointy Plant Pipeline is the most popular. They're mostly traditional levels. 2 of them (Cloudy Claw Climb and Toxic Treeway) were made by my little brother, but are honestly still pretty decent courses.

thanks !

Airshipvania: (BQ6-9QH-DNG) - An exploration based level that involves you going around a giant airship looking for a way to defeat Bowser Jr before he blows up the Mushroom Kingdom.

Marioware: Twisted (40J-TKM-WLG) This is a Warioware like level that is full of bumpers, sawblades, Goomba Shoes, and much more!

Goombrat Rampage: (073-NKM-J4G) - You go around a level killing Goombrats in unique ways. Its okay because they're Goombrats

The Weeds of Wrath: (4TH-2Y4-DHG) This is a Metriodvania styled level full of Plants, Plants, and more Plants, oh and also vines.

**NEWEST LEVEL**
Dusty Desert Dilemma: (CLX-RYD-51G): Another Metriodvania like level that involves you gathering items to progress through the level similarly other Metriodvanias more unlike my other two.

Attached: 2F322F4C-6689-4A43-80C8-C9D487A3D813.jpg (212x445, 11K)

this; even with the threads quiet as they are now, new people still show up in them that wouldn't even consider visiting /vg/ why would anyone?.

having said that, the thread's picking up steam now that americans are home.

RXG-FJ4-Y8G Multitasking at Work

Multitask to finish your task before time runs out.

Attached: mario on laptop haha.jpg (395x440, 31K)

bookmark site fucking when?

whats the point of the bookmark site exactly? never played mm1

when we get playable online and online play with friends

you can quickly and easily create a queue of levels to play in-game later.

why would you need to do this

>it's a blind jump level
>it's a hidden block you have to find to complete level
>it's a softlock level
Boo + comment to warn others + suicide 200 times to send that level to super expert

it makes browsing these threads way easier, you no longer need to type in any codes and can basically setup a playlist of levels for yourself to check out any time later.

Aight, cleared all three.

>Dear Mr Skipsqueak
Did a lot of things with the mice I didn't know you could do, like bound mushrooms off their backs or that they return to their original position if they move left or right. The puzzles you came up with were great, none of them really required much thought they were laid out in a cohesive way. On the longer side but I don't mind that usually, and the checkpoints were placed good.

>Crate Puzzle
Took me about 10 mins to figure out what to do but that's cause my brain doesn't always work so good sometimes lol, the solution is obvious in retrospect then it becomes a quick little thing. Levels like these are one of the reasons I like this game so much. Even after owning it for a month and playing it 200+ hours I still keep finding new things out from playing other anons stages.

>Spirited Away
Was waiting for the Miyazaki reference haha. The most straightforward of the three, the dark is a tricky thing to fuck with but you did good there, whether it be the POW flashlight or the Red Yoshi. It's a good example of how to make an objective based level I think.

Overall these are great man and I enjoyed all three. What exactly are you looking to improve because it looks like you got a good grasp on things already.

It's strange it didn't come with something like that as is.

Lets you save a buncha levels in advance, could que up an entire profile without having to get the codes then you'd select them from the list you made from the website in game.

Gonna tackle these next

Attached: Spirited Away.webm (1280x720, 2.63M)

>it makes browsing these threads way easier, you no longer need to type in any codes
you have to type them in to bookmark them

Attached: 1551286983314.jpg (952x960, 145K)

The game only just about came out and I'm playing it nonstop and having so much fun with it.
How we stop the threads from becoming dead?

Why are people playing other games now? Fuck you, play Mario Maker.

>you have to type them in to bookmark them
no you don't, the maker only has to post a link to it and you can click add to bookmark from there. You don't have to type anything, takes 2 clicks tops.

this sounds like more work than just typing in the code. i don't see how this is any different from saving codes in notepad. are you a phonefag or something

Why do Japanese people give non-Japanese makers likes so rarely?

Sorry, Hero revitalized my interest in Smash
I'll play Mario Maker right now, give me a level

>every single level Silent makes now is guaranteed like 5k+ plays like right away cause he was in the top once
damn system keepin the little man down

>Why are people playing other games now?
I'm out of things I want to do in this game.
Now I just play one or two levels a day and maybe not even finish them.

They also autistically grind gaijin WRs off of jap levels.

how is that more work than manually typing in each code, twice, just to make your own level queue manually...are you retarded?

Well you sound like a fag

Dusty Desert Dilemma: (CLX-RYD-51G)

>read code in thread
>put in switch
its not hard, zoomer

I used the bookmark site when I wasn't currently playing the game so I could create a queue to play them after.

>vanilla bowser fight at end of level for no reason
boo'd

That was a fun level, I enjoyed it
Worth closing Smash for

yeah those are aids but it didn't ruin the level

Please can I just get to 10 super expert endless clears

Attached: 1522430447802.jpg (945x1500, 396K)

gonna be more crowded once an update releases

>it didn't ruin the level
>this cake has some shit on it, but its only a little so i'll still eat it
yeah nah

I'm probably gonna make another one tonight but here's my two so far
>World 9-7 Remix
X91-DG6-XVF
>Find Your Own Way
5N4-V92-S3G

The Bookmark site had its own tab in-game with all the levels you've queued. You could see every level you wanted to play at a glance. Punching in codes is a total grab bag, and once you punch it in you have to decide then and there if you want to play it. Maybe you KINDA want to play a level, but its not the type of level you're in the mood for when you see the name and thumbnail, but if you choose not to play it now, you'll have to punch the code in AGAIN later and remember what level goes to what code. Bookmark had so much information just available at a glance that nothing compares to the sheer convenience. It simply let you curate a list of levels you want to play and let you see all of them at once. Punching in codes one at a time is so much more tedious. It is genuinely the one thing keeping me from playing everyone's levels.

Attached: m3053l2mzk631.png (522x767, 187K)

I’m mostly want to correct any mistakes or flaws for future levels because I’m interested on becoming a better level designer

What kind of person gets triggered by spending a few seconds on a Bowser fight?

agree but I think you replied to the wrong user?

Played Chilly Coastline, and it looks like you make high quality levels. Gonna follow you and play more tomorrow, since i'm an europefag and it's getting late.

I getcha, well if it helps I couldn't find anything majorly wrong with any of them, I'd say you're well on your way. Left a silly doodle on Spirited Away for ya hope ya like it.

jesus christ I wish there were indicators for thwomps having parachutes or pipes with plants

What does Booing actually do? Is the creator even aware they get boos? Or is this a useless button that has the illusion of doung something so people feel better?

>indicators for thwomps having parachutes
yes, this is necessary.
>pipes with plants
no

you can go through all of someone's levels and boo them and actually see their score drop a couple hundred points.

Deducts maker score, makes the level's play-to-like ratio worse, harms its visibility in the hot/popular section, can also lead to it not showing up in endless for other people if it has too many boos vs likes

Plants in pipes are actually fucked in mario maker compared to the original mario games because the plants will often only "wake up" and begin their cycles as you get near, allowing fast speedrunners to blast past pipes before the plants even appear

>my level goes from 305 Likes to 304 Likes
>Maker Score drops 50 points
>no one has played my level in days
NINTENDO WHAT DID I DO WRONG

Attached: 1559032302975.png (578x878, 307K)

1 skip in endless = -1

faggots always say this but its definitely not true.

Not knowing whether there is shit in a pipe is annoying because you have to sit around like a fag to see if there is anything there. if there are a lot of pipes that shit adds up.

>x秒スピードラン in the title

Attached: 1427744311489.jpg (306x306, 22K)

>Not knowing whether there is shit in a pipe is annoying because you have to sit around like a fag to see if there is anything there
literally just jump over it unless its an orange or red pipe

Wingman - 1P2-DCY-KGG

Standard level involving bee enemies and climbing trees, but with an ongoing love story.

Attached: mario snow cool pretty.png (1260x702, 1.16M)

>euro / american creator
>puts jap shit in the title or description

Attached: 1525864156188.png (387x569, 305K)

Raiding Mole Raider Hideout - KWF-BHP-4MG

Attached: monty mole.png (400x444, 145K)

I need feedback please!

Nice-Icle Neighbourhood

ST8-36V-TFF

I tried to make it a Mario-like level in terms of design philosophy

Just uploaded:
>The Great Wiggler Migration: HQR-X1J-3SG

A forest level using only wigglers, munchers, spikes, and bill blasters (that shoot out wigglers). I enjoyed making this one. Partial inspiration from Milly's awesome sandworm level.

Now that I have time, I'm going to catch up on the anchor post and all the levels of the people I'm following.

Attached: 1564149984145.png (340x333, 187K)

Forgot to anchor, like usual

M6X-7WX-7DG
First level I’ve ever made

Attached: 8A056C61-9D36-45D6-A109-78BEBC7B2BD4.jpg (640x619, 398K)

whats with all the icicle levels lately? did some e-celeb make an icicle level?

Eh? I made this level a fortnight ago - but nobody's really played it so I wanna get feedback

how do you guys play on switch while also posting here? two monitors? capture card? phoneposting?

Okay so, having just tried these, I gotta say they are all of pretty lackluster quality.
However, I think I am able to pinpoint the issue. From what I can tell it seems as though you guys are making bad levels, when instead my advice to you would be to make good levels. I think it's worth a shot, your courses might be better received.

Attached: pepino.jpg (640x640, 79K)

That was a really neat stage, great idea user

???
>sit at PC desk in pc chair
>slightly rotate a few degrees to look at big TV off to the side to which my Switch is connected
magic

Thanks!

>zoomers are now randomly putting fortnite into their sentences to make them seem hip or some shit
this has gone too far

>tfw there are probably zoomers who think shit like this

I've seen this exact design at least 50 times in the past two weeks.
>nobody's really played it
it has 52 plays
> I wanna get feedback
If you want to make it "mario-like in terms of design philosophy", remove 90% of the level and put actual platforming in. This level is 100% downtime.

Laptop

Thank you - I've not seen that much of it, but if it's common I'll switch it up.

duel monitors and wear two sets of headphones

This is one of the most frustrating levels I've seen here in a while. The middle door section is way too damn drawn out.

Two monitors and I play in portable mode.

Very nice dude, another very fun wiggler level with slight flappy bird elements to it too

>with slight flappy bird elements
yeah, but its no tanooki baseball! zip zam zoodle, my fellow zoomer!

Attached: 1545690310417.jpg (365x365, 56K)

piss off

Reposting my garbage levels. I work on the week so I can barely make some so-so (shit) levels in my spare time:

Newest
JN1-BL2-0XG

Oldest
9Q6-772-YVF

P0J-FBY-XXG

DNJ-3JY-8BG

DJV-W3Q-L7G

Attached: Super Mario Bros 3 (No Mario) (Pirate) - Cart Front.jpg (2541x1670, 1.42M)

at least put the titles mang

How the fuck is that "Hardcore Jumps" level on popular spot #4 with almost 90k plays and 26k likes?
It's literally just a bunch of platforms and sawblades. It's not even hard. There is absolutely nothing special about this whatsoever.
What the fuck?

probably an eceleb or promoted by one

Attached: 4XRoCqZ.gif (400x224, 2.32M)

First code doesn't exist

>level description: BEWARE THE ICE!!!!
>not a single icicle, ice block or anything else ice-like in the entire level

you know the switch has its own screen, right?

jerma and vinesauce played it

I unironically wished this game was made 10 years ago so we wouldn't have to deal with retarded zoomers. I swear they make up like 90% of the playerbase

I hate this world

WATCH OUT, user

Attached: 1542077434284.png (483x488, 238K)

Kids have and will always exist, user

>smg theme starts playing
>for 2 seconds

Attached: 1454874465823.png (484x458, 227K)

>9MK-C2Y-9RG

I created a small wind device which you use to clear this level. It can fall apart easily, but I think I designed the level appropiately for it. Let.me know what you think.

This is my first level bros, i don't know how to use this level creator for shit

Attached: IMG-20190804-WA0000.jpg (1836x3264, 276K)

holy yikes

you have to be 18 to post here

You need to play test it a lot more I think. But it's not bad for a first try. Just check how many ways there are to cheese it.

I fucked up...
>3N1-BL2-0XG
twice, there I fixed it

Attached: the N stands for n-.jpg (326x325, 20K)

Any chance of some feedback on JKJ-BPP-3NF?

It's a long map and meant to be challenging, but I tried to make it fair, so far no one has beat it other than one determined autist, but I spent a fair bit of time on it and I like to think it's a good map, just not being seen by people.

I like it, neat concept

Don't ever speak to me or my sons again

1T0-J25-22G

Kill some wigglers, anger some parents, have a blast.

Let me know what you fuckers think. You lot give the best feedback.

Wriggler Wranglin'

HS8-0F3-DJF

Mario goes to the rodeo.

480-77J-M0H

6MY-5VX-99G

Play em, or don't

They're kinda shit

>putting in a dev pipe

It's a good idea, I think it's worth playing with again. Your level was good but aesthetically it was pretty barren, a prettier map using the same concept could be pretty bangin. You also didn't necessarily need the flying machine, just the whirlpool thing to reach the key and on/off switch in the second room, not sure if that's an oversight or mostly intended

You can beat the bum bum too user, he has a key, i put the dev Pipe to make someone feel smart

You didn't have to make two posts

and you don't have to be a bitch lmao get fucked

I do if I want feedback on both. Makes it easier to keep track of what's being said about each.

My level was good you retard.

Attached: 2019080421173801-BF19FBEA37724338D87F26F17A3B97B2.webm (640x360, 2.82M)

This level looks like it suffers from the player already needing to know exactly what to do before going in. I really like challenging levels like this, but don't expect a lot of likes on it

>This level looks like it suffers from the player already needing to know exactly what to do before going in
No, its just a typical zoomer hold right to epic and jump to turn on switch platforms level.

>Irido, Minihilly, Ol Stinky, Geewoody, JoeCool, Adam°, Zankioh, Twoson, Milly, Dotil, Nexio, Mondo, Frank369, Hykrenx, Siftrock, Jenome, Ad91, W00P, Benin, The S.Z., Gardu, Seesaw, DealWithIt, Hoshi, Napalm, Mooel, OddWinters, Ay-Kay-Yoo, Flush, zap7, Capashie, Higgi, Spoetti, Shaggiest, jonny_, PrfGenesis, AngroSaxon, RyanTwo, SilentTron, Mossy, ShigyMeemo, Kosmer, DDDino, Shotty, Kite!, Hawby, PuffyKani, MaskPotato, XxGabexX, Arixorath, Scrungio, rolff, Fanana, Giando, gothlatino, Payne アウチ, kirb69, Nirv89, Ultrahand, greasy man, Zeeo, Negi&Nega, Wariuzzo, Tonu, MakeThing, Cloontang, KokoroASMR, ChadBrawn, Artor, Alvador, Jinjar, nesta_, Mavrickind, doom salad, Kinkaid, ThreeJumps, alfanzo

This is, in no particular order, my entire follow list. ctrl-f to check if your name is in there. If you aren't on this list, I probably haven't had the chance to play your levels yet (or your levels are irredeemable garbage). Also, according to in-game stats, 3/4 of the people on this list haven't played in over a week.

Attached: 1490078678998.png (810x556, 604K)

damn that's a big list, kind of wish there were IDs as I don't think I'm following some of these. Bookmark site can't come soon enough, and on a similar note I wish the game told you how many follows you have and showed you who other people are following as well.

Oh, and I misspelled "Kincaid" as "Kinkaid"
Don't worry bro, you're cool

Good course, I completely agree with it feels like it could go from good to great with a bit more polish.

Also the twisties were easy to knock off the flyer. Is there any way to reduce this occurrence by adjusting ceiling height in some parts? Might be unavoidable in which case your reset door setup is just fine.

Really fun!

Noone cares fag

>in no particular order
>implying this isn't arranged by penis size
can't fool me, you slut

>tfw no switch to join you guys

any of you play levelhead though?

Shameless bump. If anyone wants to offer feedback I’d welcome it. I quite enjoy the level and I’m hoping it’s fun for others too.

Hey i have a chill easy puzzle stage

BoB-omb Ice Crusher
9CK-7MY-STF

and a harder spin jump stage

Spinjump Thwomps fortress
RGM-P96-H7G

Let me know any feedback fast time making stages.

Attached: 200px-CartoonThwomp.jpg (200x150, 8K)

Pretty good user, I'll add you to the big fat list.
Not you though.

D13-YSY-MYG

8P0-6DP-SVF

VDC-659-1NF

BOOOOSSSSS FIGHTTTTTTOOOO
DEAFEATO GOZIIIRAAAA YOU DUMBOOO GAAAAIJIIIINNN

Good stuff overall man, I liked the creativity of the challenges. That said I got some suggestions should you update this course:

Opening with the single square landing over a deathpit is too severe and will scare off a lot of players.

Also waiting to P-Switch to run out to move forward hurt the pacing. This happened again with the "dodge the star" challenge with the bobombs which just boring.

Claw density made that section a bit obnoxious.

If the Yoshi was necessary it should have been immediately obvious how to obtain it. (Not sure if it was, I stumbled on it on first attempt.

Thanks for increasing the size of my epeen. Good list it's almost the same as my follows but a few names I haven't played yet.

>I'm in the list
legitimately teared up a bit, thank you user

Attached: 1553169754886.gif (112x112, 102K)

I'm sick of seeing an 11 minute world record on this shit, and I'm sure it's driving people off. Can someone here actually get a reasonable time? Thanks a lot

Attached: fudge sundae.jpg (1280x720, 120K)

>tfw one person beat mine
>took 24 minutes
Iktf, I'll give it a try

fuck this /vg/ shit kys fag

Attached: 1562795659909.gif (128x128, 175K)

hope the friends multiplayer mode is as flexible as Smash friend mode lobbies

Thanks dude.

Single square might be too rough for the first one. Also, unfortunately the waiting was necessary because The P-switch would screw up some of the level if you went on. Tried to figure out a solution, thought that wasn’t TOO invasive but maybe I should have rethought it.

That section with the claws is kind of obnoxious. I just really liked the way it looked so I thought it was at least a different type of obstacle so I kept it for variety.

Yoshi was not necessary. I put it because that was one of the sections I thought was pretty difficult without practice and Yoshi is a good “oh shit” save. I was hoping it would become obvious that after each section there was something in or above the yellow blocks.

It’s the Dark Souls of Mario levels
In design and tears

>crouch conveyor belt
If you want a shorter clear time, you might want to consider making your level a little less shit.

Diiidn't like it much, but I gotchu senpaitachi

Save up some money and get the revision coming out soon. If you plan on getting one you might as well get it now while the game is popular and has a big community

This is good shit

YC2-N28-LVF

My favorite levels are short, simple, non-gimmicky ones that are easy to get a perfect run within a few tries on, so I'm planning on making a bunch like that.

>taking the copypasta bait

A Shell of a Ride: WSM-77G-R2G

A short speedrun(ish) level where you have to use the shells to cross the spikes. Only have 30 seconds to make it to the goal.

Play my latest level, anons, it has no likes! Standard classic SMB feel, NSMBU style. Tough but fair simple castle level.

R29-757-RXG

Attached: 1563731729948.png (1185x734, 1.33M)

Great course as always man, also did I miss a memo that wigglers are 'IN' this week? I think 3 of the last 5 courses I played were Wiggler themed

Right now I only have the one level I made the other day, but I’ve gotten some great feedback on it already and I’m putting together a second level now.

Switch ‘n Swingy Spelunker
9TS-MMD-JYF

I kept it simple for my first course by using switch blocks and swinging claws to try and make something that flowed well without being a mindless twitch speed run, but still had speed run potential.

The other reason I’m reposting is because some user gave great feedback in an earlier thread, but unfortunately it died before I saw it and could reply. They actually offered up some astute and in depth commentary, and their thoughts inspired me to keep making levels for people to enjoy, Whoever you are, I greatly appreciated it.

I made this level out of spite. Just palm the stick going towards left, and mash the jump buttons with both index fingers.

So anons, when you have a gold medal your likes count for 2?

I had fun

I gave it a like, and didn’t find it terribly difficult. You definitely nailed the standard NSMB feel, which I like, and there wasn’t any bullshit to be seen, though I got all the coins and went through the key door so I don’t know what’s down the standard path.

What was up with the green pipe above the start? I kept expecting a back to start troll pipe but I never saw one. There were no great surprises, but all in all I felt it was a solid, enjoyable level.

Anyone?

I'll try it nigger

thank you

Thanks anons! The green pipe at the start was just an aesthetic thing, like how you got into the level. I try to avoid anything troll-like, whether the trolling is intentional or not. there are way too many levels that clearly aren't play-tested at all.

Attached: 1563733021983.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)