So, can we agree that this is hands down the best game in the series?

So, can we agree that this is hands down the best game in the series?

Attached: C6999A16-DEB4-4C15-A87C-4C34DD8AB9FC.jpg (1600x800, 262K)

FE7, Awakening, And Fates Conquest were all better

That's not Genealogy of the Holy War

So I know Sword of the Creator heals if you rest, but how do you repair the other relic weapons? I've got Sylvain and Ingrid's now and I'm too thrifty to use them if they're unrepairable

>Awakening
bait bait bait bait

If you have the Umbral Steel material, you can use the blacksmith to repair them.

Yes, everyone saying otherwise are just blinded by nostalgia

But those are literally the worst games in the series.

Blacksmith?

t. Contrarian

if youre playing online if you stop on the yellow glow tiles where someone had a character die theres a chance for the weapon to get repaired by 3

its my first of the Series. very enjoyable. however its extremely easy.

i just defeated monica/kronya and im able to win all battles easily withot even using Edelgard or my own character. does it get anymore difficult?

Oof

Stop playing on normal(easy). Also stop playing Eagles.

>So, can we agree that this is hands down the best game in the series?

I'd rate it around mid-high tier. The easy difficulty hurts the gameplay a lot, and the story being split among four routes causes a lot of narrative problems because none of the routes offer a satisfying conclusion, and sometimes outright don't make much sense.

It's still a major step in the right direction though.

Conquest has the best maps in the whole series but when you take into account every aspects (story, characters, support, gameplay etc...), 3H is far better

Conquest had its good couple of great maps but the rest where just tedious.
Please just let the shitfest that is Fates die already.

Yet a lot of them are reused in Revelations and Birthright as well but nobody seems to like those games.

this is one of the easiest FE games. hopefully lunatic adds the conquest AI.

Also, keep going through black eagles. saving the other routes for later is a good idea.

>mid-high
You're way too sever, H3's world building is outstanding, the characters are pretty good and so is the story. Gameplaywise, this game has the most replayability and customisation of all games. If difficulty is the only problem you see, you should wait for the lunatic mode update to come out

It's definitely in the upper half but PoR, RD and Genealogy are much better in almost every way.
I'd put it in the same level as the GBA games

cheers. Iron's still sealing the deal so I'll keep them stored up for later. Does the Fire Crest let you use all relic weapons?

I definitely enjoyed it. Only problem I have(which honestly isn't even a real problem) is the insane amount of content, a single route was enough to burn me out for a while, I'll prob play another route in a few weeks.

Funny how awakening saved the series but this game avoided many of the awakening/fate-isms.
Hopefully three houses wasnt just a fluke and their next game is just as good. Some are predicting a holy war remake.

The second to last BL map has some nasty stuff but that's because you're getting too used to the game being easy and you end up underestimating certain situations.

it's definitely a mid-high tier game. Love the characters and lore, but it's brought down by a few retarded chapters and a lack of challenge as of right now, without lunatic.

>Please just let the shitfest that is Fates die already.
if you're not an EOP and approach if as the galge it is, then it's actually pretty good at what it tries to do
if you're the kind of retard that enjoys the generic low tier VN story that's coupled with almost every single FE game then no shit you'll hate it though
but as far as support conversations, character interactions, customization, maps and mechanical depth if outclasses the rest of nu-FE effortlessly
if only the story didn't get fully rewritten by the fujo producer in the last 2 months of development and then rewritten again by the retards at noa it'd be even better but that's life i guess 天は二物を与えず

Not all of them repair with that. For example Edelgard's uses agarthium.

Three houses has some of the best support convos in the series. Theyre more like cutscenes where you get to see the different personalities bounce off each other rather than have two people talk about pies for 3 supports then get married.

I'm glad there's no more children units from the future and toned down shipping, so pairings work more like the old time like binding blade/sacred stones.

im sorry you've become so casual. good thing the newest FE caters to you.

because difficulty is based on more than just good maps

>Defending Dimitri killing Caspar's bro
>Defending Dimitri ordering everyone to kill every last every last one of them in Gronder Field
>Defending Dimitri's utter retarded stubbornness in not believing Edelgard wasn't involved
>Defending Dimitri enjoying killing everyone he comes across
>Defending the psychopath's tard rampage that would get everyone under his command killed in Gronder Field during the GD
>Defending him being manipulated by the church and giving a go ahead to crest suicide bombers
Hypocrisy is rich coming from Dimitrifags

Beated both the DS games on its hardest difficulty.
Tell me that im a casual again you fucking fates apologist.

>release actual difficult difficultly after everyone has already finished the game
Why would they do this?

I still prefer 4 and Conquest

>Alois' C support with Manuela is just him bragging to this old single hag about how he has a loving family with his wife and daughter

Based as fuck.

He's pretty based honestly. More based than the other two lords that's for sure given he's the one that's constantly fucking over Edelgard's war effort ON HIS OWN like John Wick boogeyman

you can beat the more difficult games with a guide and still be a casual because you prefer an easier experience.

The DS games are an easier experience?
Please tell me more about it.

Attached: 1564273360442.jpg (960x605, 83K)

>conquest

everyone seems to say that despite it having the best maps in the series, it's still an overall shit entry.

also 7 and SS >>> Awakening

bitches and whores the game