How does Yea Forums feel about Fatal1ty? Was he as good as the legends say?

How does Yea Forums feel about Fatal1ty? Was he as good as the legends say?

Attached: fatal1ty.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9VCXnh_fpPs
youtube.com/watch?v=kRMn1tj5-Nc
youtube.com/watch?v=4DUC9V3auCU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He was a one click wonder who was only good at one series. Funny as fuck to watch him get so asspained though.

King of a dead genre.

Most pros are only good at 1 game. Remember when Michael Jordan went to Baseball? I don't see what point you're trying to make, likely there isn't one and you're just a retard

Fat was good in the early Q3 scene because of his aim. As the competitive scene became less about aim and more about item control and movement he couldnt keep up.

He was only good at certain games and was like the first "pro gamer" that was mainstream. Beyond that there are much more talented people at videogames today.

I watched him play back in the quake 3 days. He was good. Or rather he knew the spawn timings of everything on a map so he would loop around and be at max armor/hp/ammo constantly then just blind fire as needed. Still impressive but yea not shocked he hasn’t translated well to other scenes.

That's literally all Quake is. There's a reason Quake is fucking dead these days and something like CS is still going, it has way more depth.

i beat this faggot in CA once with k9 and he chimped out hard

>Or rather he knew the spawn timings of everything on a map so he would loop around and be at max armor/hp/ammo constantly
this is the standard tactic of everyone who plays quake, going back to quakeworld

Are you fucking retarded? He wasn't the best aim at the time at all. His success came because he played smarter than literally everyone else.

you mean your team of scrubs beat his team of scrubs? its fucking clan arena bro

his lg was insane, everyone knew it
>he played smarter
lol

>Bragging about CA

Bruh, lmaoing at your life

Zoom zoom away, my underage friend.

Does he still endorse Cashews of Chaos along with the rest of that overpriced "gamer" food?

Shroud could fucking dust this boomer cuck easily.

Anyone tried his beverage/gamer snacks? Do they really boost up your skill?

Lol your only exposure to him is a pic posted on Yea Forums, way to out yourself as underage

He didn't need to transition, he literally makes bank off his brand name products and just plays tennis all day.

Attached: Fatal1ty_snacks.jpg (600x341, 73K)

>comparing gamers to athletes
Uh

He's old but still able to hold his own, for instance he was able to mid-air rocket juggle people in Quake Champion streams. While not actively competing the remnants of his old skills still linger around.

Who?

He played multiple games actually, UT2k4, Quake 3/4, Painkiller, DOOM 3.

Newfag born after 2005 detected.

Pros are called cyber athletes for a reason.

FUCK OFF ISLAMIC TROLLING CULT

Attached: aofih.jpg (168x300, 7K)

I remember this nigga from fucking 2001 and I was fucking 12 at the time.

He was pretty average during the regular cpl painkiller season. At the grand finals his experience helped him more than anything. Vo0 choked pretty fking bad in that series and Fatal1ty managed to keep his cool. Winning two best of fives back to back aint easy. Raw skill wise it was pretty obvious he wasnt the best, but his competitiveness and experience made him stand out the most

zoom zoom

Fuck yeah deagles!

Does anyone here remember this?

youtube.com/watch?v=9VCXnh_fpPs

The first real pro.

he's really good at CA, always tops every map on pubs but when I played against him I noticed I could confuse him pretty easily by just outmaneuvering him. he's not very good at tracking but his aim is deadly.

are you sure?

I caught him streaming on Twitch when he was first starting with like 20 viewers. He played Toxikk and it was pretty crazy how good he was for someone who is basically just a casual player now.

I prefer this version

youtube.com/watch?v=kRMn1tj5-Nc

yeah he pubstomped at QL CA fairly regularly a couple-few years ago I think it was. like most duelers they don't maneuever the maps as well as pro CA players but pro duelers tend to do very well at CA regardless. I saw rapha briefly in a CA pub a while back and he was just stomping everyone.

CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER

Attached: cashews of chaos.png (930x528, 493K)

Born a decade too early. Esports is overflowing with idiots throwing venture capital at anyone who can say a few buzzwords. I think it's died down now but but around 2014-2017 a lot of money got sucked up and disappeared.

he got owned by team gamerfood LMAO

I was friends with his younger brother in elementary school way back when.

kek

Attached: 1558290325636.jpg (2000x1500, 422K)

>tfw no hype commentary or crowd noise in 2002

Attached: 1501837856175.png (700x700, 291K)

to be honest, he wouldn't have been all that if he didn't hoard all the gamer fuel he invented until he retired

no wonder he kept winning when everyone else kept eating like a n00b

I don't get all these people ranting about the CoC. It's a fucking package deal. For that price, you also get the Beans of Brutality, but everyone just keeps skipping past that.

t. zoomer

You know me. Give me the Oats of Obliteration. Extra large.

My cousin played against him at some gaming event and ended up with negative score (they played Q4).

I bought one of these mainboards and whenever you boot up you see this fucking cringe face. Fucking hell, I cringe every time.

>caring about (((pro))) gamers
user, I have some bad news to tell you about your age

>Shroud
Yea...

Idiot

>CA
ayy lmao

if you don't use a Fatal1ty gaming motherboard, you're not a true PC gamer

Attached: this thread.gif (267x200, 366K)

>That's literally all Quake is. There's a reason Quake is fucking dead these days and something like CS is still going, it has way more depth
this is so wrong I could explain in great depth why, but it doesn't surprise me. I'll say this though. You can change your words here. Change "Quake" to "Starcraft" and "CS" to "any moba game, LoL" and I'd still try explain in great detail how bad this statement is, but again I'd say "eh it doesn't surprise me"

Attached: 1538722245109.jpg (620x340, 31K)

Great trigger-discipline, faggot

Attached: wda.gif (500x281, 2.98M)

Stop eating like a noob

Imagine being one of these incel faggots that actually know who any e “sport” competitor is. Lmao at you faggots.

imagine posting on Yea Forums

quake was never good. it was inferior to doom.

Attached: 1489955979189.jpg (645x968, 47K)

cope.

CS is just as much map knowledge and timing knowledge as Quake is you dumb fuck.

No.

You might not know this but he only ever fought bots for the most part and outright refused to fight people that might be better than him. I had friends that were talented in Q3 go to events with him several times and challenge him and he refused. He just sat there playing bots the entire time.

zoomerfag

i want to go back bros
youtube.com/watch?v=4DUC9V3auCU

Attached: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.jpg (512x512, 14K)

>was only good at one series
He played multiple FPS and was always among the top players. He might be a fag but he was definitely good at FPS.

feels good to not be a quaketranny.

Yes it is, retard. If you're actually good at the game and you know the maps you know where people are likely to be and when, so you know where to aim for prefiring.

>tfw ran out of goodboy points and cant afford more cashews of chaos

All those newfags and irc heroes arguing about something they have no clue of.
Fat was a beast back then.

Attached: 1564012870394_kbbpjgoalg.jpg (750x946, 180K)

>being present to some extent=the same extent
No.

Did they play Quake with ball mouse back in the day?

His skill was greatly exaggerated, esports were booming at the time and a friendly face (lol) was needed to promote them. Fat so happened to be at the right place at the right time, there were many great players back then but the Jews picked him.

he's a joke in the Quake scene

Dude he won like 12 things. Have you been eating like a noob?

>Shroud

lamoa

Attached: shroud ow rank.jpg (1916x1074, 140K)

>Gets caught aimbotting

What a pro

t. retard

What the fuck am I looking at? Do you not choose your hero anymore in Overwatch?

Wait what? It actually had his face on the BIOS boot?

I can't believe they're still making these boards. ASRock must have paid for a contract of 50 years or some shit.

Attached: fat.png (1200x1000, 382K)

New patch you choose a role when you queue and you get an individual SR for each one.

How seething must he be that he was born a decade too early? Pros nowadays are making mad bank.

Attached: 1.jpg (750x1031, 91K)

Ahahahaha that video's comments are pathetic. Time tells no lies, the boomer rage tears are so delectable. I would never be this bitter if I was 30+.

Okay so Quake has more depth than CS, thanks for your time.

Yeah, it does.

Lmao.

When will you admit quake was mediocre even back then?

Quake 3 is still the best FPS game, you probably haven't even played it.

So what's fat upto these days?

No.

he's not wrong. you boomers can fucking squeel all you want but Quake is dead and CS lives on. try to dispute that you old faggots

lol like ANYONE is buying his shit

faces you wanna punch thread?

His headset was literally a gamechanger

Optical mice didn't become common until around 2001/2002, and Quake 3 came out in 1999. The Razer Boomslang, arguably the first gaming mouse, still used a ball. IIRC Fatal1ty even endorsed it.

If you kept the ball clean, it was way more reliable and accurate than early optical mice
Rinse it in soap and water, wipe it off, good as new
Nowadays even your average office mouse has better precision than high end ball mice, amazing how technology advances

Optical sensors are so good compared to laser sensors it's not even funny