Do you play your switch in public user?

Do you play your switch in public user?

Attached: IMG_20190804_112247.jpg (2048x1536, 296K)

if she isn't in the blue lions, I wouldn't even consider approaching her.

How do you know it's FE3?

Airplanes mainly. Or unless I'm in my rack, but thats not really public.

you can see the movement grid on her screen.

No joke, I mainly only use my switch when I go to take a shit.

if im going out, i'm leaving childish shit at the door

Who's the disapproving qt on the right?

why does this actually look real? even to the point that the thot on the right has a genuine look of disgust on her face? where the hell is this from?

my night out yesterday :)
it was a double date and yes i fucked the girl who played her Switch

nevermind, found her twitter. just another hoe

fuck off nigger

If I'm on the train mainly but also on a plane. If I know that there will be some boring free time ahead of me I take it with me.

women still go "clubbing" in 2019?
what the fuck is the point of that, is she just admitting to being fucked silly every night they go out?

Nah.
But I also spend most of my free time inside

Just because you don't go clubbing doesn't mean the vast majority of normals don't still love it, and that women keep going into their 30s.

Fuck off you mouthbreather

still fun. I don't think that kany people even get laid at clubs. loud music, packed crowds and dark lights make it harder than just going to a bar if that is all you are after.

Sounds like you’ve never got laid at the club.

It's easy, bro. Just grind on a girl until she gets horny then go have sex in the toilets. That's what everyone does, bro.

And she literally said it was her playing Three Houses you stupid niggers
Also the person posting this is the exact same person posting this from yesterday
stop posting this on Yea Forums you fucking dumb nigger.

I would if I went out in public

people who are insecure at monumental levels. they want acceptance, they want attention, they want to belong to something, they've lived their lives up to that point with no passions or pursuits of skill or of the arts and so to pass the time, they just exist through vapid, egotistical, narcissistic, self serving encounters. and of course, sex is the #1 thing that tells them that they are liked, that they are wanted, it's some morbid substitute for unconditional love.

blah blah blah