Animal Crossing thread

Animal Crossing thread

Attached: D84BxTzUYAUUi1N.jpg (607x430, 37K)

I love you Mayor

I need a bf to play NH with

we are never going to get another animal crossing game like wild world or the gamecube version

What's NH?

New Homo

New Horizons

I don't date, but we could be roommates with benefits.

Not that user, but a roommate sounds cute so count me in! I need more friends to play New Horizons once it releases.

>isabelle shilling kept to the absolute minimum so far
>nook is the main man again
>wild world's lore-filled episodes were officially acknowledged
Where were you when Nogami saved Animal Crossing?

Attached: 25A38BE5-7EA6-4E9F-B8EA-A639BEF5A808.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

I want to touch his tummy. Also I hope New Horizons actually turns out good.

Same, male villager tummy is cute!
And I have faith it will be good.

It is! Now there's swimsuits and summer outfits in the game as well. Or was that for Pocket Camp? Point is we'll be able to see more cute boy tums more often!
As for the game itself, can someone clarify something for me? Is this a mainline AC, or some stupid spinoff shit like Happy Home Designer? Clearly I needed to research that game more before I purchased it, one of my worst investments.

Now you are an user with godly taste, I'd be eager to be your friend and play NH once it comes out!
And it's a mainline AC! So no worries. I evaded HHD and PC, not really my thing.

Get a room you two.

Haha, it's always nice to come across someone else that appreciates the finer things. That kinda sounds like a fun idea! Also, very good to hear it's mainline. As I said before, HHD was a disappointment, and Nintendo wasn't kidding when they said their mobile games were "just a taste of their full-length titles"... Steered clear of that one for sure. Looking forward to what this new title will bring to the series... those nice new beach clothes aside, of course. :3c

That's fine, but it'll need to be your room.

Do you want my Switch FC then? Don't know if you feel comfortable with other mean to stay in touch.
I tried PC for like a week and yeah, it really wasn't my thing so I'm glad we are finally getting some new mainline game. I'm interested in the whole "building the town from 0" aspect the game has on the deserted island, seems pretty comfy!

Do you have a Discord by any chance? I don't have my Switch at the moment!
The "city-building" aspect of the game seems like it will be a very exciting feature for sure, there will be tonnes of creative designs that will bloom because of it! And helping a plain old island flourish sounds lovely as well. Reminds me of Ever Oasis, another very good game.

I want romance options

What the fuck is this

Got it!

Attached: 02F254B4-EA6D-4E07-AAB9-6B7745E975EC.png (217x190, 47K)