Back when I got started, which sounds like ancient history...

>Back when I got started, which sounds like ancient history, back then the demographics of people who were into computer games, was totally different, in my opinion, then they are today. Back then, computers were more expensive, which made them more exclusive to people who were maybe at a certain income level, or education level. So the people that played computer games 15 years ago were that type of person. They probably didn't watch television as much, and the instant gratification era hadn't quite grown the way it has lately. I think in the last 5 or 6 years, the demographics have really changed, now this is my opinion, because computers are less expensive so more people can afford them. More "average" people now feel they should own one.
-Roberta Williams

Attached: 1496456032616.jpg (640x400, 52K)

This is why so many people who like video games are right wing and anti-open borders.

The naked woman on the right is Roberta Williams right?

CONSOLE NIGGERS LMAO

Indeed

Attached: d5604d334b78642d00c230398ae05164.jpg (460x384, 47K)

Based Sierra is the best game company ever made.

...This is only true for retarded 4channers americans from /pol/

Experience the real world kid

Who the fuck is literally this entitled elitist PC mustard race womanz?

Roberta Williams

Proles ruin everything. What else is new?

Attached: working class scum poor 2.jpg (500x800, 102K)

Not wrong, easily-accessible "good" computers became common within the past ten, fifteen years and even a poor motherfucker can assemble one that'll do whatever they want it to do (short of high-gwaffix gaming) for $200-$250. $450-$500 for a good mid-range gaymin' computer. Computers have gotten universally big after the mid-2000s.

>Experience the real world kid
Internet cool guy here

She's Roberta Williams you uneducated swine.

Name a more based dev. You can't.

>28 years old
>Middle class brazilian
>Have pictures of me playing Street Fighter 2 in diapers
>Everyone my age has played games since childhood
>Brazil is one of the biggest gaming markets in the world

What a dumb ignorant bitch.

>went over the huemonkey's head that she was talking about PC gaming

>bad dev who made bad games has bad views
Not surprised.

Roberta Williams games were stupid shit for little kids, though. The only Kings Quests that hold up today are the ones she didn't write.

>went over your head that I also played PC

>went over your head that roberta williams' career began over a decade before you were born, and she's not talking about your childhood here

Attached: 4c6.jpg (680x914, 78K)

There is no "skill" to point and click adventure games.

This is actually true. The old internet was great. The second normie average Joe got his iPhone it was all over.

Good, then you shouldn't have any problems playing it without using a guide, riiiiight?
The average people she was talking about was 90s kids.

True. The Internet became awful the second Hughesnet made it accessible to trailer park monkies and small town folk. That being said right or left open boarders are completely stupid.

Some 90s kids. Some grew up with computers and the old Internet. I'm a 90s kid and I was one of the few people I knew at that time that had a computer and access to the Internet. The majority of people came a lot later when everything became cheaper and more accessible. She is right. In the 90s the Internet and pc games were primarily played by well off people and smart college students. Computers were a hobby not something you took for granted. It was a lot better back then. When all the poor stupid people came in it turned everything to shit.