Have you ever peed or shitted yourself because not being able stop playing vidya?

have you ever peed or shitted yourself because not being able stop playing vidya?

Attached: l-at-t-9-18-am-81-techspot-com-gaming-tech-culture-34032522.png (500x955, 146K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HQAfxgm3r0s
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-01-14-fortnite-is-europes-most-played-switch-game-of-2018
newzoo.com/insights/rankings/top-20-core-pc-games/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>inb4 cunny

No. Anybody who has had this problem needs to off themselves.

AUTISM youtube.com/watch?v=HQAfxgm3r0s

Attached: 1564493433285.gif (438x302, 2M)

>poop is coming out of your fucking asshole

Attached: 588400de9d258.png (512x512, 158K)

What the fuck

>he doesn't take server first raids seriously
Kek

She could sit on my face and use me as her toilet!!! If you know what i mean!!

Kid sounds severely autistic, kinda depressing the way she's screaming at him. At that point just put him in an institution or something if you can't care for him properly

>0:15

She is 9....

ā€”nā€” dude... dude... >_>

Yeah, you mean she would use you as a toilet right?

lol that kid sound like the average libtard

>DUDE, CROSSING THE BORDER IS ILLEGAL
>hurrrrr n-nooobody is illegal

why does stupid americans and chinese get addicted only to shitty games? it's always something like Fortnite, LoL or some korean MMO when we get this kind of news

Those game are made to be addictive so it's not surprising that they are both addictive and shit.

Imagine what the parents of this poor girl must be like, her mother probably did drugs while pregnant.

This sounds like an RP, not an actual interaction.

haha yeah pretty close to someone on the right too

Because they're actually fun and make you want to play them, instead of play them once for a few hours then never touch them again because they're such garbage.

That said, only retards get "addicted", and they have underlying mental problems anyway. Gaming "addictions" are no more real than tv addictions, it's a made up condition to suck money out of people who truly enjoy something.

obsessed

>league of legends
>fortnite
>actually fun
please stop breathing anytime

Fortnite

More like

Fartnite

Lawl!

People on the right are saying that borders are wrong? Where can I find this?

based

Attached: 1546042533622.jpg (475x766, 48K)

>they're actually fun
I've never heard anyone describe games like what the other user mentioned as fun. Whenever someone is talking about LoL for instance they're always saying how much they hate the game and how awful it is, but they keep playing them.

>and make you want to play them
Because they're addicting.

To be absolutely honest? Yes. I used to piss myself back when I was little because I didnt want to stop playing lttp. My dad came up and have me a hug one day and smelt the piss, realized what happened, beat my ass up and down, sideways and backward, then took my SNES from me for half a year.

He was an asshole but based as fuck for curing my autism. So thanks for that one I guess, dad.

Attached: 1564246309730.jpg (702x1024, 73K)

I think telling your retarded kid to go to the bathroom because he's literally shitting himself is taking proper care him

>parents don't actually parent their kids
>shocked when they do crazy shit
I'm tired of this shit. Nobody actually wants to blame the parents despite it being their fault.

imagine the smell of that room

hot

Attached: lillie2.png (971x931, 331K)

I did the same as a kid.

I literally shit myself, only a little though, not like it ruined my pants or anything xDDDD

poop goes in the toilet user

Yeah, it's depressing.

BRAAAP

No, I witnessed many parents yelling at their kids like that many times in my childhood.

Attached: 1564878697552.jpg (400x400, 58K)

Never. The worst I've done is the old piss bottle and even then it was only once and I regretted it.

Blame video games, it's not the parents fault.

I was so excited to watch my older brother play SM64 that I, in fact, ignored my need to shit and continued to watch him until I shit my pants. I was very young though, maybe 3 or 4 years old at most.

/thread

>she wet herself
What does it taste like, Yea Forums?

Attached: 1438279940717.jpg (900x900, 515K)

My grandma used to take me to the city when she wanted to go shopping on the weekends.
There she would take me to the one store where I could play some n64 and be on her way for 2 hours.
One time I was really far into Mario 64.
But I had to pee like crazy. Out of fear that my place would be taken by some other kid I did not go to the toilet. (There were no other kids but still)
So I stayed there and after half an hour it happened. I peed myself.
I was so embarrassed I changed systems and played another game on a dreamcast about 3 meters next to my pisspool. You guys are the first people I told that story to.

Did your grandma find out? Also, kudos. I used to play Mario 64 during our Wednesday children's services at church and wouldn't get off until they literally pulled me away. I eventually beat it after many Wednesdays

If he doesn't agree to do it and she's not physically capable of making him do anything he needs professional help. Just based on the clip I feel like her threat to pull the cords of his computer / console was an empty threat because he'd probably sperg out and injure her. Serious autism is really hard on parents and if all she can do is helplessly scream at him it's time for professional intervention

Lemonade

>t. professional shitter

>professional intervention
a bullet?

Attached: 1562109275173.jpg (492x491, 38K)

No, I'm an adult so the only accidents I've had are while drunk, like when I peed on some poor guys leg. I have thrown up on my monitor though if that counts.

>video games are totally safe guy, I swear
Regulate this shit.

I was playing WoW one time leveling a low level character and sneezed so hard that I shat myself
I had Taco Bell that same night

Yes, when i was 3 i was playing pokemon and i shat myself because i didn't want to go to the bathroom

No, only libtards and cum,brained sex addicts act like that.
The right are respectable God fearing people that aren't obsessed with anything.

Its fucking Cartman.

No.

I dont understand people that do this or have piss jugs, literal subhuman

Only time I wet myself was when I was too shy to ask to use the bathroom during recess as a 4 year old. An adult sized sense of shame doesn't mix well with a kid sized bladder.

>playing pokemon at 3
I'd be surprised if your dumbass ever made it past the first town

I have never peed or shit myself for any reason. Except when I was a baby, but that doesn't count.

he can't even speak, what the fuck

>but that doesn't count
Yes it does.

As a kid I used to hold in my shit so I could continue playing games.
I did it so often that I started to like the feeling a lot.
So much so that I hold on to it for longer than even my gaming sessions, and then finally dumping the load and feeling my anal sphincter stretch and give way was some of the best feelings I had.
Sometimes I would get a sudden erection and jerk off while I was shitting.
One time my mom saw that my underwear had shitstains on it and wanted to take me to the doctor.
I told her it was an accident and stopped doing that.
I still miss the feeling of bottled up shit in my rectum.

you can hear him shitting himself

I was terrible, i had to ask my brother for help all the time, sometimes i just ended up watching him play my game

everyone has to have at least one time when they ended up holding it in too long as a little kid, it's how you learn that your body wont tolerate you pushing its limits

>its the parent who is the "crazy" one

Attached: 1558836483505.png (307x361, 230K)

More like AMERICANS.

Don't you know, gamers are the most oppressed minority.

More like GAMERS

Europeans are a garbage people. Europe is responsible for all the destructive ideologies, dragging the world into 2 catastrophic wars that it caused, creating Israel (causing a holocaust in Palestine), the worst massacres globally, subjugation and exploitation of the third world over centuries, and they have the audacity to insult America after all we have done for them, and they shift blame and evade accountability all the while. They are an awful, terrible people, who take any opportunity to interject their worthless opinions on what WE should do any time some news trickles over to them, while ignoring the glaring, major problems they're going to face in the name of bowing down and giving their continent to invaders AGAIN.

Favorite Eurotrash gamers choice:

FIFA, RDR2, Spiderman, BLOPS 4
gamesindustry.biz/articles/2019-01-14-fortnite-is-europes-most-played-switch-game-of-2018

Disgusting Euroshits

newzoo.com/insights/rankings/top-20-core-pc-games/

Attached: 1550526362937.jpg (1218x1627, 723K)

No. She did not see all the piss. By the time she came back my pants were already dry.

this but unironically

Westerners are a garbage people
There's a reason Japan has the highest quality of life and longest lifespan of all countries (Monaco doesn't count it's too small)

Rent free

Seething Amerimutt. How pathetic.

They didn't let minorities ruin it.

Imagine

Attached: Screenshot_20190404-115501_Samsung Internet.jpg (260x284, 44K)

Oh shit you're right, I just remember I pissed my pants when I was a little kid at a birthday party because I was playing video games and waited until the last second before sprinting to the bathroom and didn't make it. I revoke my claim, and modify it to include "as an adult."

>doesn't count because it ruins part of my narrative

>I'm an adult
>also I pissed on some guy and threw up on my stuff but that's different because DUDE LMAO
You aren't an adult

You don't know many adults

yes she is. She actually yelled at him way too much to have never hit him. Im white and even I think this is lazy. Shoulda had the belt out 10 years ago.

is this pasta?or an angry browno?LMAO

its because your a homosexual user, surely you realized this from all the dick you fantasize about?

he sounds like a south park character

Sauce please help a nigga out

>nnn nnna yhetnn

Attached: 1545361304863.jpg (396x396, 26K)

yandex has it as the first result.

>played fortnite for the first time today
>don't understand all the hype surrounding it

maybe I'm too old (24)? I don't know.

Attached: 1558558023809.gif (500x500, 862K)

There's a full video of the stream, over an hour long, this is by the end of it

Its a very mediocre battle royale with DOOD MINECRAFT thrown into it basically, its so EPIC and UNIQUE.

If you're over the age of 20, and don't drool over BR games like a fucking chimp, you're not going to understand it.

>Crazy'"Parent'
>Kid is the one shitting himself

Link?