Do you have a GF that plays games Yea Forums?

Do you have a GF that plays games Yea Forums?

Attached: EBA6887UcAEJu2o.jpg (1200x800, 197K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0jg-DryaQz4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

My gf has a learning disability, and I had her try to play minecraft survival mode on my tv using a xbox controller. She gave up after 20 minutes and many death saying "this game is confusing".

No but I have a girlfriend that plays with my dick.

Your mother also says 'Hi', OP.

delet

Attached: 1552869355442.jpg (484x497, 35K)

>My gf has a learning disability

that just means retarded

>Yea Forumsirgin has to date literal retard

Attached: 1433146401842.png (1296x1186, 925K)

yea
I know I am ashamed every day but I get to slam her pussy regularly

No, it's not as fun as it sounds. Especially when they insist on butting into every game you want to play.

My girlfriend plays games like honey select and Custom Order Maid 3D , but she is a horrible weeb

My girlfriend smashed an ashtray over a guy's head and kicked him while he was on the ground until he was a bloody mess in an arcade after he punched her in the tit because she beat him at SSF2X and he was using Akuma.

She is now my wife and the mother of my three children.

Attached: 1405271787971.gif (500x363, 320K)

Isnt that a good thing? It mean somebody can date you too user.

Living the dream huh?

Does she at least look decent and pass for a normie or does she look like she has extra chromosomes as well?

>falling for the 3ddp meme

Attached: download.png (450x600, 251K)

>recently got a girlfriend 5 months ago
>she plays games
>has a shut in personality
>life feels so differnt now
>time doesn't feel like it just drags now
>barely even spend time on here anymore
>all I care about is doing stuff with her
>outside world doesn't even matter anymore
>just found out there was some mass shooting yesterday or some shit in texas
>really don't give fuck and just excited to see her in about an hour or so

damn life is so much better if you get a gf. you really put into perspective what fucking matters

Attached: 1561695686404.jpg (500x743, 36K)

Enjoy it while it lasts. Nothing does.

Truth brother

My girlfriend is weird about vidya. She will barely play anything (dropped OoT and w/e pokemon i got her) but 100% all of the Zero Escape games in less than 2 weeks. She also speedruns spyro for some reason.

>get a gf months ago
>she cheats on me
>life goes to shit
>cant attract any other women
>damn life is so much better if you get a gf

irl semencerebrum

less chromosomes. she is a 3 or 4 /10. Bout the best thing going for her is shes not fat.

Why?

I want a gf to play terraria with

>top 8
>acts like she won the whole thing

Don't breed with stupid, you'll make stupid kids.

I thought most people play games with their hands HA! GOT 'EM!

never forget these days mate

I wonder the same thing

Well now I have to see a picture of her

better than you mad fag lol

When she leaves he'll wish he was able to forget

how do you make friends? i am moving to soon. i dont want internet friends, i want real people i can hang out with.

>Things that never happened: the post

Kayane a cute

What’s the site on the screen?

user what the fuck, you clearly don't like her so why are you leading her on, don't be such a prick

I could, but she's a fat slag and I'm not shackling myself to her

I mean probably anyone with a "learning disability" would find something they dont do often or ever to be confusing and frustrating. What the fuck is the point of this post?

My gf sometimes plays shit like horizon (she has like 200 hours in that game) and mario kart, but that's about it. Lately she's just been making me unhappy but at 31 and another year on the lease with her is making me very uncomfortable. I feel like no matter what I do, theres always more for me to do and I can never win. It really sucks being with someone who is really awesome 80 percent of the time but the other 20 percent makes you want to cheat.

Activities where you'll see them often enough. Could be classes, a rec sports team, a home brewing club, a hiking group, something like that. Like dating, it's a numbers game- it's less like fishing, more like trawling.

Just go out and do things. Bars, events whatever. Talk to your neighbors. Its no guarantee theyll be worthwile friends but it might break up being always alone

get a hobby , like one that does not involve videogames , Try Archery. You can get a good bow for 100 or so dollars , go to the range and just practice , people will eventually talk to you

Don't be a cunt and don't act like a weirdo.

Post a pic

80 is better then > 50

why do all my female friends ignore me when I text them

Hes only a prick if shes in her 30's and hes planing on leaving her.

>damn life is so much better if you get a gf. you really put into perspective what fucking matters

You're still riding high off feel good chemicals in your brain. Stay with her for 3 more years and then see if you actually still want to be with her.

Not trying to rain on your parade dude just remember life isn't a fairy tale.

Attached: 1564433774380.png (1242x1280, 978K)

two options you have
she is a tranny or she is not real

Attached: EAfO3kW4AE8kv.jpg (828x823, 74K)

You clearly don’t care about her, so post a photo

>dropped OoT
Dude I'm not even in the crowd that thinks that game is the second coming of christ(I don't even really like it desu) but that's one of the most important video games ever made and you can't just not finish it.

I've unironically made really good friends through twitch stream chat and discord groups. One of them I met through playing Paladins online with. He's from Russia.

>inb4 I get called a tranny faggot

Attached: 1554263086305.jpg (1125x623, 575K)

Join the FGC and shower

You have nothing they want

80/20 is pretty good. Almost every woman I meet is 50/50 at best. A huge turnoff is financial illiteracy and debt, which eliminates most of them right off the bat.

But they initiated contact first?

Based

Attached: 1498415844624.jpg (321x322, 17K)

Marry her and get pregnant immediately. You cannot let her get away.

They aren't your real friends.

One of my best friends I have known for 11 years and she acts as my wingman to help me get chicks, pretty much like a sister to me. You just have to find the right people user

My labido is much too high to have any real female friends. Ever since I got married all of them have been super touchy.

Just go the the gym 3-4 times a week, start by nodding to the people you get eye contact with that you see are regulars. They will start doing the same, eventually that will evolve to a "hi", which will turn into casual conversation about working out. Then when you see them at the mall or the store you'll get into a conversation etc etc.

Dont get caught staring at people.

not him but i've known my gf for over a year now and she still makes me feel as wonderful and happy today as she did then. In fact, the happiness and love just get better every day.

I spend hours and hours every day talking to her and it feels like nothing at all. We will sit together and shitpost on Yea Forums or /pol/ and discord and holy fuck is her laugh cute when shes shitposting.

Honestly if you aren't dating a cute loving gaming shitposting gf you're missing out.

Attached: 20180629_220837.png (716x510, 531K)

the universal rule is that when you are with a woman more women show interest in you

No, but she likes aromatherapy.

Attached: D9hYcICUwAAJJWj.jpg orig.jpg (601x1100, 41K)

Can't remember if this is from Hi-Score Girl. That show was alright.

Oh I know, it's really why I don't try to make female friends.

Diagnosis: you're in love. Don't worry, it'll pass.

Attached: 1549655241542.jpg (780x846, 107K)

I tried the gamergirl gf meme and she ended up being a lying piece of shit and it nearly killed me now fuck off you're making me angry

Attached: 5B557913-5E63-4E7B-BE1C-DFF216F8181A.jpg (382x385, 51K)

Thats a nice hobby

So much worse.

this is good advice

For anons who do have game girl GFs

How did you meet?? Besides cons I can't think of a good way to meet girls that are into this shit

Attached: 1540327683734.jpg (393x829, 81K)

how far did Kayane come this EVO? Unfortunately I didn't caught it live, but I know she advanced to TOP8..

Good point, user. The girl I could actually cheat on my gf with at work is a financial retard. She goes and breaks up with her bf who was paying over half her rent and then goes a gets a new car yet shes drowning in student debt. I cant imagine sharing incomes with such a person. Then again, I just wanna get laid. I'm lucky if my gf wants sex once a week. Its partly my fault tho since I dont initiate as much as I shojld...she just not sexy to me. Shes very pretty to me and all that but she isnt the best in bed. She tries but I find it very boring, although I would never tell her that. Thanks for reading my blog

your girlfriend is a lesbian?

Not girlfriend but a co-worker
>Be me 22/23 year old
>Discovered my 30 year old female co-worker plays videogames
>Set up a classic AOEII lan duel
>Got my ass kicked multiple times.

I have a wife and kids that game with me

cons are a good place, or just going to any kind of social event involving games if you really want a gamer girl GF.

Word of advice though, don't date cosplay girls

Close enough

Best relationships I had were with girls who weren't into vidya. It's quite the cliché, but video game enthusiasts seemingly are immature and emotionally unstable. And if someone's gotta be a fag in the relationship, it should be me.

I did, dated a parapalegic girl in high school who was homeschooled. It didnt end well and i sometimes see her dad and he glares at me.

Story time?

I just want a normie gf but I feel like I'm too weird to attract them

>femnoid
Nah, I don't want to be lied to, exploited and cheated on.

No I'm not fem enough to attract a lesbian :(

>gf enjoys watching me play vidya and even joins in sometimes, but isn’t an enthusiast

Pretty nice

Monster girl thread ?

Attached: 1515168394164.jpg (900x938, 116K)

This. Somehow I got a gf who had no interest in videogames at all but we bonded over music and film which she was massively into. She was the most amazing woman I have ever been with

Fucked it up though

No, Kayane thread

Attached: EA_YfgbX4AY9L87.jpg (900x1200, 228K)

7th

Listen to me: Do not cheat. Is pussy really worth ruining everything you've built so far? A relationship isn't just about gay shit like love and trust, it's also about the life you have built around somebody else. The time you've invested. Don't let that time go to waste because your dick is bored.

I don't like reverse monster girls.

Attached: 1545650506618.jpg (726x344, 51K)

pretty much this, most of my relationships come from women who like the "nerdy" side of me and aren't into video games themselves.
my latest one has put effort into learning what the fuck I'm always talking about though, it helps that vidya is pretty mainstream now

*farts*
Hehe

Why are the only cute gamer girls asian?
White females into games look dysgenic as hell.

Attached: 1561926757705.jpg (1080x809, 170K)

Nope.
But I do have a wife who likes video games. Really just online shooters, though, like TF2 and R6:S, but she also finds puzzle H-games and co-op games fun.

you will always have to work to keep sex interesting, that's just a given.
if you're really over her then just break up w her and fuck this crazy chick, it'll save both of you a lot of trouble

Our parents set us up because we were both shy recluses

Attached: 1557089740910.jpg (1280x1010, 295K)

Girl Tekken players are too good

Attached: a.jpg (1199x968, 211K)

I played ibb and obb with her, but it ended up being me solving all the puzzles and telling her what to do. Not fun. She likes the amanita games, though.
At least she plays tabletop games with me

Attached: funballs.png (700x1244, 41K)

lol he posted the silly picture
lol incel

>Do you have a GF
can you fuck off already

stay seething incel

Attached: d vxgbf.jpg (350x350, 28K)

The girl I love is literally being cucked by her boyfriend who forced her into an "open relationship" after cheating on her multiple times and still refuses to leave him or date other people

As long you don't marry one, asians females a monsters due cultural differences

Attached: 1532798601833.jpg (2176x1080, 209K)

Yes and i thought it would be fucking impossible to have a hot gf that plays vidya too. She used to love playing pubg with me, now she prefers more calm stuff like civ

Why do women have no issue shitting in front of you? My gf just does it and I dunno why.

Attached: 1564699454203.jpg (2048x2048, 431K)

Attached: 1532799532811.jpg (800x670, 126K)

I don't have a gf and usually don't even want to be in a relationship or ever have sex despite multiple women in my life hitting on me, but today while buying coffee beans I met a qt redhead cashier and it kinda reminded me that I will always be a genetic failure
I just thought I'd let you know since this is a blogpost thread anyways

Attached: 1534529582470.jpg (720x883, 52K)

It's rather unusual, actually. My exes were always super conscious about shitting and pissing.

Because she trusts you, obviously

Attached: 1537550930553.jpg (1024x853, 139K)

>has a gf
>xD guess i never have to worry about mass shootings again

lmao good thing shes an emotional shut-in or she'd leave you for being such a dumbass

But user, don't you want the joys of fatherhood?

Attached: XnfOg6S.jpg (746x960, 40K)

I really doubt fucking her is anything beyond a 3/10. really, how well is she able to take care of herself down there? I bet it's disgusting

Left, Kuramochi Yuka?

you are aware that you're fucking someone with the mental development of a child. someone please explain to me why this is considered legal.

Attached: 1529440013123.png (880x803, 450K)

Yeah, she likes generic shit. Sims, Stardew, Animal Crossings, Fire Emblem. The type of stuff you expect girls to play.

>2019
>Fatherhood
Yeah, no, I don't want a bring another creature in a world of pain.

Attached: 1543505444493.png (1000x1412, 1.36M)

Attached: Jeopardy_shrug.webm (680x720, 2.26M)

>get a gf
>ask her if she's a virgin
>she says no after giving me a weird look
>drop her immediately
If a girl has ever held hands or hugged a guy then she's been sullied

Is it bad That I got my first blowjob while it happened?

Attached: 1564309647489.jpg (1028x1280, 212K)

Not necessarily bad, but definitely weird.

Attached: 1519829469619.jpg (600x600, 66K)

Like you could even get a real girl lmao

I've never heard of a reverse blumpkin before, nice

Idk man, having children seems more trouble than what it's worth
Even if I try my hardest to raise my kid properly there's no guarantee he's not going to end up as an another piece of human garbage
Besides I don't want my kid to have a chance of inheriting some part of my own problems

Recently married, my wife was a antisocial gaming girl. Introduced me to oblivion and borderlands, her father introduced me to stalker and crysis.

Finished watching the f1 with her, gonna play some Borderlands 2 as soon as we're done with moto.

Also, my birthday tomorrow so I'll probably put it in her pooper

Attached: 1551959431972.jpg (1920x1080, 406K)

There is too much pain in this world, you are bad person if you choose to have a child, also, you can't ask him if he wants to be born.

Attached: 1557701044487.png (479x370, 71K)

>have gf
>never been shot
feels good being such a chad

having a kid is like doing the fusion dance with a girl
Your child will be exponentionally more powerful than you and your wifes power level combined

The absolute state of modern Yea Forums
Normalfags vacate premises

>doesn't fuck before dating
>thinks people can be "sullied"
you're not only stupid, you're pathetic
you're 100% correct
if you feel this way do NOT have kids

Pathetic is someone who will accept a used goods one day as a wife

To give some anons some context that the OP is neglecting to provide- My sister has less chromosomes (partial chromosomal deletion) and when we were teenagers she'd get ogled by random dudes all the fucking time.

My sister also went from having an IQ of 140 to 80 and got accused of cheating on the SAT.

Time's changed.
It was inevitable.

God, what a normalfag shithole has this place become.

I'm sorry you're a depressed piece of shit, but I'm pretty happy I was born. You can't ask them if they're going to grow up into an autistic faggot like you either.

sorry about your safe space weebie :)

>Your child is born with down syndrome
Good luck with that

Post monster girls faggot.

Attached: 1555239860931.jpg (400x400, 24K)

Or their stupidity and ugliness will combine to make something exponentially worse

Literally at a con. We actually met at one con in November, and then saw each other again at another con about a month and a half after that. Had decent conversation, and I just asked her out. It's not something I ever do, usually don't have the confidence, and I was nervous as a motherfucker for the whole first month we dated, but now we're living together and likely to get married whenever we're ready.

Just got to get a pair of balls and start asking girls out. The worst that will happen is that you're still single, so no change.

>want to be born
>parents never asked me
>this post was never made

I just got out of a 3 year relationship and I've been miserable for the past month as a result but knowing that someone out there is fucking a 3/10 mentally disabled person just for the sake of having a warm body to stick his hog into has just boosted my confidence enormously.

Thanks user.

pathetic is someone who views other humans as "goods"
you need therapy freindo
>uurgh me no girlfriend
just leave the thread

Go outside.

I'm just being realistic, you can't save them from suffering, what is the point of having them ?

Why are incels so delusional? Why do they think girls have actual hobbies? I mean, think about it from the perspective of a guy who has a gf and constantly having a girl around that wants to hang out or talk to you. That's so unbelievably annoying when you just want to be alone or play video games. I'm not even Chad, but thank God that getting laid or getting a gf isn't that hard if you have an IQ above room temperature, so I know that I'm not missing out on much by ignoring girls now.
Incels are just failed normalfags.

You're still in the honeymoon period. It'll fade slowly, it always does. Just hope that both of you are good enough people that you won't go and be unfaithful to each other once you inevitably get bored. It's happened to me three times now; long term relationships inevitably fizzle out, so just enjoy the good times while they're there and hope the bad times aren't too bad once they inevitably roll around.
Something like 20% of women between the ages of 18 and 30 admitted to cheating in a recent survey. Same with men. Happened to me too, so you aren't alone. If the literal hundreds of thousands of people who have been cheated on made it through, then you will too.

Think about it, she lost a faithful person who cared about her. You lost a selfish, deceptive cunt. Who really won here?

>having a gf
>not having a gf and being the gf

Attached: 1564785867890.webm (640x480, 1.49M)

Females aren't video games.

She won, she got out of a relationship without damage, he on the other hand is suffering.

Attached: 1555241566922.jpg (566x800, 256K)

dilate

being realistic having kids is mostly selfish.
but it's such a huge part of human culture, some people won't feel whole until they have one.
personally I think it's justified if you have the funds to make them happy and potentially create a human that makes the world a better place

cute boys > trannies

My wife knits, crocets, sews and paints. She used to be a ballerina and a gymnast before her hip bursitis got so bad that she was told to give up dancing by doctors.

I think you're just not very interesting, so interesting people don't associate with you. Sad!

No but I have 7 boyfriends that do.

>tfw lebanese fiance was a khhv before meeting me
feels good not being a westerner having to settle for used trash kek

>she lost a faithful person who cared about her. You lost a selfish, deceptive cunt. Who really won here?
based user putting things in perspective
we are talking about girlfriends who game with us, can you read?

Thanks for the (You), I'll give you one in return.

Thanks for affirming my thesis.

>Lie once
>user will never again doubt her words or ask again
Nah just kidding, enjoy it bro

>She won, she got out of a relationship without damage
Cheating IS damage, user. People don't cheat for no reason. People cheat because they get bored easily, or are self destructive, or are straight up sociopaths. Someone who cheats once is guaranteed to fuck up all of their future relationships in some way.

her parents are prehistoric muslims
she can't even go outside without her father

I'm so utterly terrified of talking to chicks after years of humiliating experiences. I don't think I started a single conversation with one in four years of college. The idea of having a gf seems totally fantastic, like I'd have a better shot at winning the lottery.

Attached: AgdpM.jpg (1440x810, 109K)

I do, she like making games as hard as possible and then getting mad she cant be them the first time. She is playing the first Dark Souls right now.

I myself life games to be fun and non stressful. I am playing Kingdom Hearts 2 on easy.

Attached: 31.png (634x473, 592K)

I hope she gets killed a mass shooting

>female
>consequences for cheating
lolno she just jumps to guy 153 in line

>Why are incels so delusional?
finally someone that's making sense
>Why do they think girls have actual hobbies?
aaaand you're more delusional than the incels holy shit

What? She literally became dumber because of the disease? I'm scared now. I feel like I've gotten dumber overtime and now I'm worried I have this shit.

Doesn't that bring a shitload of problems on its own?

If you really think the endgame for women is to just absorb cocks until they accidentally get pregnant, then you're delusional.

Why are there 153+ beta males encouraging thottery and defending women's behavior, then?

no
after I get married to her, her ownership is assigned to me. She can go outside with me as my wife. Though I won't let her leave the house unsupervised.

Getting pussy is extremely easy. You just lack confidence due to having a brain full of sperm.

yes its easy
but what about getting a kissless virgin wife?
how easy is that?

Fucking based, user

Attached: 1554284184479.jpg (424x403, 130K)

Sounds to me like you're too much of a beta male for that. Those kinds of girls are reserved for

It's easy when you ditch standards (change difficulty).

Stop living in wonderland, relationships are dangerous, and many people are either tired of trying or just don't care to fix, they live with each as two strange people.

Unfortunately they don't give shit for the results, these people don't care if the relationships end up fucked, they will just find another person and move on, the only person who will suffer is the partner.

Attached: 1558026210570.png (585x805, 818K)

She actually did immediatly hop into another relationship
Im still single and cant attract anyone

Because the nature of existence is impermanence. Enjoy what you have while you have it and one day learn to let go.

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

is gamer the meme of the week for you, normalfag?

That guy is a muslim. I'm a white guy in Oregon. Even in the sparse landscapes of eastern conservative oregon, women are still whores. I will never be able to find a virgin wife unless she's average or below average looking.

>I will never be able to find a virgin wife unless she's average or below average looking.
Life isn't fair, beta.

>he doesn't know coombrain is getting filtered
>calls someone else normalfag

She says it hurt her but afer all the lies shes told me theres no way I can belive that, especialy since

I have one but she only plays basic bitch games like overwatch, league, and dead by daylight.

>relationships are dangerous, and many people are either tired of trying or just don't care to fix, they live with each as two strange people.
who hurt you user? you need to move on

If she says yes, then I will.
I hope she doesnt turn me down, guys.

good luck user, rooting for ya

>they will just find another person and move on, the only person who will suffer is the partner.
Were you ever cheated on or are you projecting?

It's a shitty way to learn that you've been dating a manipulative piece of shit, but it's better to learn than to just carry a terrible person around with you for your entire life. Victims of cheating often come out on top, unless they were married with kids (in which case they simply had too much to lose).

Of course she did, women find relationships easier than men do. You're assuming the worst by expecting that her new relationship will end well, though. Once a cheater, always a cheater. Expect that she'll ruin that one too.

You have nothing to lose.

How many couples end with in a healthy long term relationship ?

Attached: 1558035407023.jpg (1280x1280, 149K)

Define healthy relationship.

love, peace, honesty, and no regrets.

Attached: 1558023195224.jpg (525x600, 54K)

a ton, do you not know any couples?
besides you make it sound like you MUST stay together for a relationship to be healthy which isn't true, you can end a relationship on good terms having learned from the experience

Yeah, but she treats me like shit during it. We play minecraft sky island on hypixel. She loves to yell at me in that game over stupid shit, and its not the funny "haha im pretending to be angry" no she gets fucking furious. and she never wants to play any of the games i like, i dont know anons its just getting annoying. im starting to realize shes abusive, but im lying to myself and telling myself it isnt true.
dont trust bitches anons

Attached: sad wojack.jpg (700x700, 66K)

Good luck bro.
>getting angry at fucking minecraft
Reminds me of my friend's gf who yells at him so much while playing Stardew Valley together that he actually asked me to play with them so she can yell at someone else for once.

No and I never will. Fuck this gay Earth, I had an enthralling dream last night where I was just chilling with a qt at an aquarium, me leaning on her shoulder and her smiling a me. I woke up and did everything I could to go back to sleep. FML

incels don't exist user, work on yourself and the girls will come

Life isn't fair, faggot. It's just biology, get over it.

Yes before we broke up

Attached: gun.png (640x480, 494K)

Attached: 1544479975196.jpg (882x960, 76K)

Cope

I have two.

Attached: 1553485341913.jpg (600x350, 34K)

I know that hence the "I never will" part, nigger.

Everyone would go for middle right, but far left girl would be the kinkiest of the bunch

with what?
well you gotta tell us how that happened

Then is not a romantic relationship anymore, I'm talking about romantic relationships, if a couple end a relationship before hurting each other, that is a good thing, but, let's be honest most relationships end up with some one crying and a few regrets, people tend to avoid being honest with each other.

Where do I find females who don't think emotionally?

Attached: 1531698584702.jpg (900x1200, 491K)

2cute

You might just be asexual user.

Oh kid, you're in for a wild ride once you realize women are stuck with a child's mindset until giving birth.

>generic shit
>fire emblem
She has better taste than you, user.

She doesn't play video games, but she did spend like 10 minutes last night describing how good her feet are going to taste and smell when I come over today.

I was you until 2 months ago, so make the most out of it
Had a gf who I basically had everything in common with. But during the last year I was gradually phased out for online friends

>dad travels all over the world
>has lady friends in multiple countries
>tried to send me to Italy for a summer to spend time with a family that had 3 children, 2 of which were daughters
>recently tried to send me to Spain to hang out with one of his friends' daughters
>turned it down so I could just stay in my apartment and play video games alone in the dark
White girls in college were enough to satisfy me, and they were easy. I'm not flying across the pond just to get laid, you have to be fucking crazy.

Attached: 1565416132164.png (306x381, 242K)

no dud cuz i',m nerd vidya player on /vi/ lawl :))
>le ryan gosemanling tfw no gf
feels bad man lol

Attached: 1556324339666.jpg (720x736, 45K)

Attached: 1532815596555.jpg (480x480, 124K)

Yes... she is very flat and cute.

Yeah, mostly typical girl shit like Sims, Animal Crossing and a ton of Skyrim for some reason. Tho we sometimes find a game to play together (Portal Knights, last one was Civ 5) so that's always very comfy.

I honestly try to not play too much with her tho, cause being a gamer is unattractive to most women.

Attached: 1550787435861.jpg (947x1205, 245K)

despite the fact that it ended it was still a healthy romantic relationship.
>people tend to avoid being honest with each other.
no, people tend to avoid being honest with themselves. this is what causes most issues.
honesty is the key to any good relationship, romantic or otherwise
>Where do I find females who don't think emotionally?
every single human thinks emotionally, we're still animals after all

I did. We played Persona 4 and Fire Emblem together She told me last night that she was going to cheat and fuck someone else starting today. I'm currently deployed and I cut off connections with her. Fuck, man.

ironic that only angsty children feel this way about women
gottem

c u ck

MySpace, something you young fuckers wouldnt know about

that's not cheating bro she broke up with you.
you're free my man, fuck fake bitches

Nice bite.

lmao your gf literally has downs

>every single human thinks emotionally, we're still animals after all
Yes, but you are also rational, you should be able to put down your emotions when making a decision.

Play hgames.

Attached: 1543503635870.png (1500x2099, 2.78M)

you sound like a depressed nogf virgin faggot. kys

give her a compile heart rpg like neptunia. Buy her the dlc weapons so she can't lose, she'll make new friends while playing and want to cosplay as them.

It's possible
It's also possible that I'm just schizoid and insecure, but I prefer to not be an armchair psychiatrist
Maybe one day I'll wake up and find a burning desire to get into a relationship, but for now I can only wait and see what happens

Sorry to hear that user. Going out of her way to tell you what she was going to do is another level of fucked up, so if it's any consolation, you were dating a mentally deranged harpie and now you're free of her.

Come home, hit the gym, and slay some punani.

>mfw am not qt, like 3/10
>will never have a gamer bf
>mfw not even the 200 pound 5'7 weeb colleague is interested
Fuck this gay earth. I'll probably die on Yea Forums.

Real life begins now. We're all gonna make it

NPC: The post

My GF plays Mario Maker, Splatoon, Animal Crossing, Pokemon, and FGO.

I got her in to it, because it is a girl friendly franchise. It's all the shit most girls like in vidya which is why so many girls like it. I'm not calling the game shit, but I mean generic shit as in "games girls typically like"

>marrying sloppy seconds
You know she's thinking of that tit punch while your giving her the mish

lmao get fucked boot boy

Sorry, bro. At least she told you, though, so you didn't have to deal with a whole deception game and waste a ton of time and emotional strength on the situation.

What kind of neuro-divergence does she have? I’m dyslexic.

>punani
biggest virgin in this thread

>Yes, but you are also rational, you should be able to put down your emotions when making a decision.
well yeah I didn't say we aren't capable of rational thinking as well. its why we are top of the food chain
why are all NPC post the most NPC of them all?
no thoughts or reasonings, just a bot that copy and pastes whenever the algorithm finds something they "disagree" with

Look into it it at least.
Since this is a blog thread, I've gotten much calmer and socially less awkward since figuring out I'm asexual. It's not about labels, it's about expectations of yourself. I don't try to hit on every girl that I meet just to chicken out once it works, and I started repairing my relationship with my family (I used to think I was attracted to my sister and cut all ties).

Talking like a retard hasn't held me back one bit nigga.

Attached: 1561861855143.jpg (426x382, 16K)

It's not that easy, mate. We've been at it for years and it's up in smoke just like that. The gym is a fine cope, but another vag so soon would feel weird.

Of course you won't have a bf with that shitty attitude, Miss Piggy.

Attached: 1558038710163.jpg (1810x2323, 360K)

I'm just playing, I haven't heard that word since Chapelle's black santa skit. It just makes me laugh like Mr. Garrison's old "poon tang" skits on old South Park.

I get your point, but you know that humans letting emotions help with decision-making is the reason we can make decisions at all, right? Otherwise you could spend crazy amounts of time analyzing every small decision. I am pretty sure this is documented with people who have gotten brain injuries and found even simple decisions, such as picking out cereal to eat, extremely difficult. Life is too complex for our puny brains to treat it like a series of spreadsheets.

>games girls typically like
>generic shit
>fire emblem
What? That's not what "generic shit" means. CoD and FIFA are generic shit, not Animal Crossing and fucking Fire Emblem of all things.

Stop fishing for compliments roastie, we all know you're full of bs.

take some time dude, get back in the game when you feel like it
getting cheated on blows but its very freeing knowing that person was just an asshole

Have you been living under a rock, normalfag? FE is absolutely generic nowadays.

>200 posts of normies talking about their girlfriends and their sex lives
what the fuck happened to this site

Thanks for the words of encouragement. I already hit the gym at my base, and her leaving me encourages me to go back to the gym and run some laps. If anything, this is for the better.

>using the word normies
You just blow in from newfag town?

Whatever helps you cope.

Project Chanology onward was just one big death knell.

It's a lot harder to cope with it if it was a long relationship for sure. One of my long term relationships (about 4 years) ended with her cheating on me. I immediately started going to the gym, eating better, getting more sleep, doing everything I could to not sink into a pathetic fit of depression. Still felt like complete fucking garbage for months and months.

I was sorta fucking around when I talked about immediately sleeping around, I'm a firm believer in taking some time off so you can just improve yourself and take care of your health.

Time heals all wounds. One day you'll look back on her and this relationship and you won't feel a thing. You'll be able to move on and find someone better. A lot of my friends went through cheating too (none of em had it quite as bad as I did, lucky them) and they came out on top too. We'll all make it someday.

No, this guy
Is 100% right
I look like a spotted pig and have a personality honed through 10+ years of Yea Forums and Yea Forums. I've given up. I've started collecting husbando figurines and am this close to getting a body pillow.

>doesn't have a gf to play games with
>has the urge to let everyone know

So... you're just like us? I mean, I'm decently in shape but I don't lift for the sloots, just for myself. I have anime girl figures and I want a dakimakura too.

It's generic compared to what holy grail of gaming? Pokemon? Anthem? Fortnite?

I have a gamer mom
youtube.com/watch?v=0jg-DryaQz4

Attached: 283pxh5y21831.jpg (768x768, 84K)

Those are popular games, sure, but AC and FE are more popular with girls here, and it seems across most of the internet they're more popular with girls too. Animal Crossing has been this way for a long time, FE became this way with Awakening. Maybe you just don't talk to many girls about games.

>complaining about "le normieez" on the second most popular Yea Forums board
and then user was the normie

>be me
>be complete autist
>relatively attractive because I'm white, a gym rat, and thin
>girls regularly show interest in me
>no idea how to respond to it
>no idea how to carry a conversation
>lack of social skills causes people to assume I hate them when in reality I'm slowly dying inside

Someone please help.

Fortnite is the generic shooter
Pokemon is the generic any age game
FE is generic animu relationship crap, you dense motherfucker. Lurk moar.

I'm not arguing whether or not they're popular with girls, they obviously are, but that guy was saying they're generic because they're popular with girls.

im gonna need sauce

fuck, i just wanna cuddle with someone

>My sister also went from having an IQ of 140 to 80
It's fucking real, you can just suddenly become stupid I didn't need more fear in my life

Attached: 1552518891600.jpg (693x663, 60K)

Attached: 1558036419406.jpg (1280x1024, 150K)

lol just b urself

Attached: 1562273993001.jpg (1080x1319, 98K)

god I love her. always wondered about her having a kid and all, is she a single mom?

Relationships aren't even the core gameplay faggot
Go play Fates Conquest and tell me it's a dating sim.

>A girl that is into video games and anime on a website revolving around those sorts of topics with a userbase that are into video games and anime? Oh woe is me, how am I to find someone to love me? :(

Attached: 1541241839437.png (506x600, 331K)

There's someone out there for everyone user! However much of a loser you think you are, there's a girl out there that's just as much of a loser and would love to find you!

how?

Yes but she's shit at them.
>Loves Minecraft and wanted to try Terraria since I got an assload of hours in it
>stopped afte 15 minutes because the game is too hard
>wanted to play Fallout NV because she knows I like that game
>things like repairing gear and putting points in skills you actually use are beyond her
>watches me play Killer is Dead/MGR/Assault Spy
>asks me how I can play with everything being faster than you can react

Attached: 23517456_1783103378653949_6605602653623597531_n.jpg (440x700, 58K)

My GF plays Animal Crossing New Leaf and only Animal Crossing New Leaf and watches me play Dragon Quest Builders 2 and narrative-heavy games like the Yakuza games, although she doesn't like Judgement because it's too complicated.

My condolences. Please support you sister as much as you can.

literally do or say whatever you want.
if they are about it they just won't care, if they walk away you dodged a bullet

Yeah great fucking advice, mate. I'm about as fit as the army needs and then some so improving myself is out of the question. I'm angry enough to choke her if it didn't feel like I had a knife in the gut. Yeah time blah blah of course it fucking does, but for what fucking reason would I get back into the game when they'll cheat on you at the drop of a hat huh? Dumbfuck. Goddammit fuck this whole situation.

And you're still fishing for compliments. Females can not be lonely. Ever. Period.

i have a chinese fiancee who likes anime but dosent like gaming

but she just watches 70s and 80s sitcoms all day so im trying to find an opening to get her into this stuff

Attached: 67362245_412587506271865_381887936246841344_n.jpg (700x350, 23K)

that still doesn't cut it

Attached: 1542877472285.jpg (845x1000, 400K)

I am that guy, I explained why I referred to them as generic shit. They're popular with girls, girls typically play these games or have an interest in them. "Generic shit" in that context meant "the stuff you expect girls to play", she's not exactly out there playing something with a 99% male playerbase, or any niche stuff. Shit, even stuff like Nier is expected to be mentioned these days because of Automata's bandwagon.
As a sidenote, she likes Civ 3 and BFME 2, which I wouldn't consider "generic shit" for a girl.

only because of beta males encouraging thottery and degenerate behavior

>was in the same boat
>literally just acted like myself
>autistic selfish asshole
>girls enjoy it for some reason

Attached: 1539395391317.jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Play hgames, at least will help ease the feelings.

Attached: 1541246908996.jpg (1280x960, 118K)

she is married.
in the video she says she could never compete without her family supporting her

This site is anonymous in case you didn't notice. It's not like we have meetups and shit.

>I'm so lonely :(
>Hey, here's my [way to contact them through the internet]
Holy fuck, that sure was difficult

Yeah, she had a Gamecube and an XBOX growing up. She had 3 younger brothers who gamed too.

I introduced her to Minecraft and World of Warcraft a few months into our relationship. I built her a proper gaming PC with the launch of Legion.

She plays World of Warcraft way more than me these days, but she's cool and smart and gets her other responsibilities and goals work on too.

She's a big Fallout and Elder Scrolls fan too and prefers them on PC vs. XBOX.

I mentioned this happened to me too. I understand how shitty this feels, it's fucking miserable, yeah, but you won't carry the trauma you're feeling now for the rest of your life. For the better part of a full calendar year I was convinced that I'd never be able to trust anybody ever again, but that ended up being completely untrue.

Nobody can say anything to take away the pain of being cheated on and I'm not trying to do that, I'm just seeing a person going through shit I went through and I'm trying to offer something.

Doesn't diminish the point. She is just whoring for attention, she knows she is full of bs.

No "generic shit" never means "stuff you expect girls to play" because generic shit includes shit like CoD and FIFA and Fortnite, and specifically doesn't include 3/4 of the games you mentioned.

Will you be calling Harvest Moon / Story of Seasons generic shit next? Rune Factory? VNs? Zero Escape?

Hell it doesn't even mean "games I find boring".

>Doesn't diminish the point
I never said it did, I just hate beta males as much as women because they collectively enforce this behavior.

damn this sounds extremely comfy.
I have to teach my girl about vidya which is fun but sometimes i wish i could just talk games

???
Did you just propose posting contact details on an anonymous image board? What next, a trip and an avatar?

No, but my wife has been playing Three Houses. We've been alternating play on the same Switch and don't get much time to play since we have a baby to take care of, so progress is slow. But it's pretty fucking solid so far.

>Here's an option
>lol no
Women are a mistake
Take your cow ass over to /r9k/, maybe you'll actually get people retarded enough to complement you there

>thread about people complaining they don't have a partner
>complain about not having a bf
>attention whoring
Huh
Ok

Not her, but fuck off, tripfag advocate

>Not her but I'll parrot her dumbass strawman
You aren't fooling anyone, Miss Piggy.

Nah, that's head-canon definition and semantics. Generic just refers to something being predictable, which it is when we're talking about games girls play. VNs are certainly in that boat though, they're one of the most popular games for girls across mobile platforms.
You seem to be stuck in the Yea Forums buzzword mentality, where phrases have a specific meaning regardless of context because of how they're used here.