Monster Hunter Thread

Attached: 1564869536636.jpg (1500x1800, 744K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0FftXe4ZV3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=NzkO9bOxz9k
youtu.be/D8DMfPFBQeQ?t=54
youtube.com/watch?v=BaZLimdhNtU
steamcommunity.com/id/NaughtyGoat
youtube.com/watch?v=GXj_LCChlbE
gamer.ne.jp/news/201908010001/
boards.fireden.net/_/search/boards/v.vg/text/List of problems with World/
ppsspp.org/downloads.html
boards.fireden.net/v/thread/417135398/#417141527
reddit.com/r/MonsterHunter/comments/clmvjc/a9vg_iceborne_interview_gigantic_monster_many/
youtu.be/mHnOrW-5K1c
youtu.be/P9m4XnACxFk
youtube.com/watch?v=M8HmrlnlZMs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>up to 20 odogaron hunts for his stupid gem

Attached: nlyb6pit0dm21.png (1080x1046, 731K)

Attached: 1563398025134.gif (400x225, 24K)

STEVE
T
E
V
E

Just buy the gem from the melder.

YES

Attached: Bird.jpg (800x800, 152K)

Trailer when

He's coming stevebros.

Attached: 3a0f407.jpg (640x906, 104K)

>he doesn't do Limited Bounties

Attached: 1535468442454.jpg (2048x1535, 424K)

Go Faster

Trailer this week, friends. It will flash Brachy and a few familiar faces before "Capcom Presents" and the rest is history

That picture doesn't make sense. Crimson is the retard. He's the only Fatalis that canonically got defeated by hunters.

>they think Steve will be in over Gore
Enjoy GG being the 4th Gen reps.

Would love gore too so no problem lol

>3 monsters in one
They would never do that much work

3 models that share 99% of their animations
And I doubt we'd get Chaotic Gore right away if at all so more like 2

couple threads ago, i thought i saw people freaking out about KT weps being upgradable in iceborne from some interview.

was this true or people just making up moonrune meanins.

Attached: 922.png (354x310, 93K)

Why wouldn't they? That's exactly what Capcom does. It saves resources, time, and money.
Or did you miss the part where Barioth got in because Tigrex and Narga are in and he's on their skeleton?
Besides the magala skeleton is already in the game.

Yeah the interview said something about that, no word on MR Kulve though so they might just be upgradeable with Master Rank materials from other shit.

the just said that they would have a "follow up", no specifics yet

The curse of Kulve Taroth never ends

Will iceborne have fun weapons and armor?

Attached: tumblr_lqqeiiRyXl1qmsm4so1_400.png (400x400, 107K)

Well, depends on what you mean by fun armor.
youtube.com/watch?v=0FftXe4ZV3Y

youtube.com/watch?v=NzkO9bOxz9k

Attached: 128735783.png (165x210, 4K)

I'm pretty sure Barioth is in because of how popular the monster is and how they needed an apex monster for each part of Hoarfrost since it is effectively 3 maps stitched together. Barioth is the one who shares the least amount of animations with Cuga and Tigrex, even the roar animation is unique while Narga has always used one of Tigrex's "spotted" roar for his.
If your argument was true it would be surprising to not see Tetsu and Zamtrios since there are so many monsters in Iceborne that use the Zinogre/Frog animation frame

Post monsters that should stop returning

Attached: dca4c966fb596ce15b49c5d4c953b731[1].png (1567x1183, 1.92M)

Attached: 1562867592698.jpg (3027x1703, 1.09M)

Attached: mhw-uragaan_render_001.png (1206x1156, 1.69M)

At this point it seems unlikely we’re getting any other returning monsters. It will probably only be:
Glavenus
Tigrex
Barioth
Nargacuga
Brachydios
Zinogre

Are you on PC?
Want help grinding?

Rathalos

MHW:Iceborne is going to have a few more cross-overs.

Dragon Quest: Added Endemic life which are Slimes. Main cross-over monster is going to be a King Metal Slime that will bounce any physical attack unless it's Lightning or Fire.
A special sword and shield will be craftable and the armor set is called Full Metal Alpha which has defense skills and has a 13 element resistance with the highest base defense armor set in the game. But only one gem slot per piece.

That's all I have for now.

And you are.. ?

This + Fatalis is good enough. What's the consensus on the Magalas?

I seriously doubt that Barioth will be the only non-flagship returning monster. There'll probably be at least a few more that won't be officially announced.

Just your friendly neighborhood wishfag.

new stories game when?

Attached: 88817311e6860a2b996729ae3e86b579.gif (500x400, 362K)

I'm the Dude

Is there not that one screenshot which looks almost exactly like the Freedom 2 cover?

Attached: 1464115753455.gif (203x288, 845K)

This. Uragaan is just really boring and slow fight, only decent thing about him is that the armor looks pretty nice.

No idea on Gore and Shagaru, would love for them to be in. Feels like they won’t be in though.

LETT THE VOICE OF LOVE TAKE YOU HIGHER!

Tetsu and Zamtrios skeletons aren't in the game.

So who's gonna be King Fatalis' Godzilla?

Deviljho is and always has been the godzilla of monster hunter

hopefully soon and on the switch

Attached: feyline-monster-hunter-stories.png (719x435, 339K)

An hydra you have to cut heads to defeat like you'd do for tails would be quite interesting

Attached: 185af055-69a5-43a9-8697-5e4f86b2ed7f.gif (1280x853, 474K)

I want a new stories, but with new characters.

If they have to make them return, make the original the "teachers" of the new generation of Riders, like 20 years later.

And of course, include world monsters, and perhaps a better way to grind specific genes you want.

It would be kino is this new "branch" of riders takes place in the new world, with the ability to fly to the old.

Dodogama.

So some kind of over mutated Deviljho?

Attached: 1542608014958.png (700x438, 206K)

Jagras retard

>Zinogre will be an obvious addition
>Since it's G-rank only i'll have to deal with Stygian's stupid dragon balls

Attached: 1557044520789.png (393x383, 345K)

gib scythe GS capcom

Attached: C99AB813-3FE9-4AA6-8A83-630C37D55B62.jpg (2220x1080, 1.22M)

Attached: 1544508935931.png (500x714, 734K)

>TFW you will never befriend Ghidora's third head.

I fought behemoth for the first time (solo) and got him up to Nergigantes nesting site. Is that close to the end? He didnt put any comets down before he carted me for the final time, and I was under the impression he does ecliptic meteor before he dies, is this the case or can he die beforehand?

this is from the monster hunter illustrations book
maybe the mounts in iceborne are just a test version, and we will see fully controlable mounts in world 2
thoughts?

Attached: mounts.png (542x314, 399K)

>Riders in World 2 confirmed.

normal behemoth drops two or three comets before his last ecliptic

That was its final area, at least on that path; and it will cast it upon death.

Nergigante nest is his last stop (he can head toward Teostra's as well). Ecliptic meteor is the only way for him to die at the end, so you had a bit more to go if he hadn't summoned any comets.

I was gonna say that he Stygian might not get in but I remembered they gave Glavenus a subspecies. Welp.

Attached: AAAAAAAA.jpg (636x431, 46K)

>cross-over monster is going to be a King Metal Slime that will bounce any physical attack unless it's Lightning or Fire.
sounds too based to be true, fun idea though

Stygian is straight up just a more fun Zinogre, don't see what the issue is

Behemoth kills himself with the last meteor

>tfw Stygian summons Shenron in the middle of battle and wishes for me to instantaneously triple cart
Main reason I stopped playing 4U honestly

Attached: tenor.gif (220x168, 19K)

DRAGON'S DOGMA DIDIN'T DIE IN VAIN

Is that dependent on time elapsed or damage done before he starts dropping comets? Could I in theory be a big bitch and wait out the comets or do I have to stay on the offensive?

Glav's subspecies is new, though, as are all of the others shown so far for Iceborne. We don't know yet if any old subs are coming back.

That last area is basically a DPS check, you have to do enough DPS so that he casts the comets before he does his scripted Meteor and kills you.

all comets are summoned based on damage done

You're thinking of Extremoth's area 3.

>Riding a Tobi
Please Capcom

Attached: 1556996028358.png (602x624, 365K)

This is gonna be the Iron tree's final form right?

Not just ride them, but give them treats for being a good monstie.

Also let us date monsties.

Man, fuck this hunt, its fucking garbage.

Get a decent group instead of trying to solo for your first clear. System? I could help.

How would this work? They can't let you just take control of big monsters because that would completely change the game.

>do extremoth, AT Nerg, and AT kushala just fine
>cart 24/7 to ancient Leshen
how many times do I have to do this? it's legitimately the worst fight right next to AT Zorah

Attached: 1500509544895.jpg (532x505, 25K)

Attached: 65078307_451921288705529_3846582691801595904_n.png (640x634, 200K)

imagine being this bad

Kek, that at least cheers me up. I cant even fathom the thought of doing extreme Behemoth right now when I'm getting fucked by his normal purple dong

user no.

Attached: Bitchy rathian whore rejects cutest boy.png (1000x950, 826K)

>tfw did an extremoth by just joining an SOS and they finished it a minute later
>Didn't even do anything.

Attached: 1505188919407.jpg (576x576, 46K)

>Turning down Dodo
Bitch

youtu.be/D8DMfPFBQeQ?t=54
this way but you can control them, maybe add some sort of training

and did you enjoy not getting a reward?
because I highly doubt they took under 10 minutes

>Wear a full Rathalos set
>Rathian mistakes you for her mate and heavily hits on you

Attached: 1546429568805.gif (367x265, 549K)

This is the start of an NTR with Dodo as the fat guy.

It actually didn't even matter. I got the layered armor set and fucked off from that cancer

Attached: 1497839943439.png (250x250, 112K)

Leave Rathian to me

Attached: MHWI-Glavenus_Render_001.png (2000x1469, 2.89M)

Attached: 39264488_p16.jpg (765x618, 145K)

I figured the prism wouldn't be rewarded for that either
Good job then

I FUCKING HATE BEHEMOTH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY DO YOU FUCKING KNOCK ME DOWN AND TURN ME IN TO A DEFENSELESS KEK WAITING TO BE GRABBED

THIS IS SHIT
SHIT!

take a break man, you're getting tilted

"Faithful Dodogama"

I just beat Xeno'jiva in MHW. What should I do now? How geared do I need to be to do Kulve'Taroth and how does it even work? I've never done multiplayer in World

where they at

Attached: 12192059012590.jpg (1000x1000, 107K)

I am, but I hate myself so I still continue. Can't get past the third stage now, once my mantles run out I'm fucked every single fucking time.

imagine if Drachen Alpha+ ends up being the meta and requiring a Glamour Prism for each part

Attached: 1560719271496.png (787x566, 12K)

Don't try Kulve yet unless you're playing with friends, randoms will hate you. Work on getting to HR 29, and then 49 after that. Do optional quests, investigations, and events without tempered monsters to grind.

Weapon? Go watch a TA run. Even if it's a "perfect" run, they're invaluable for learning better positioning and tactics without the use of mantles.

What happens at 29 and 49?

Never ever

Your HR gets "locked" until you can beat two tempered Bazels and 1 tempered Kirin, respectively. Passing those quests though also lets you do new quests (since 30 and 50 are usually the HR requirement for harder events). You'll start getting tempered investigations, too, which is really important for decorations and streamstones.
Speaking of decorations, I'm not sure, but I think your HR is high enough for the Greatest Jagras event quest. That's a good one to do several times.

cuck

You get a special assignment that unlocks your HR and access to higher-tier tempered monsters.

They are Cap levels, where your HR is capped until they are completed. You still gain progress if don't do them right away, but they stay at 29 and 49.

Isn't the greatest Jagras event only for HR50? It's an AT after all.

>2 tempered bazels and 1 tempered kirin
that sounds dumb

It might be, I'm not sure. It does potentially hit as hard as one, but so does Kulve and HR 16 players can fight her.

It's 2 bazels for HR 29, and 1 tempered Kirin for HR 49. Kirin's one of the easier tempered elders if you know what you're doing but the double Bazels are annoying unless you let them explode on each other a lot.

killed at nergi with ig on first try
seemed too easy so I went gs and needed 3 tries, he really gets crazy in last phase

I ended up just beating nergi and then melding it

How the fuck do I beat Extreme Behemoth

>mfw Zinogre doesn't actually make the cut and Ryozo tricked us all

Attached: birdki.gif (400x239, 3.09M)

>hit the monster
>don't get hit
>still fail because you run out of time
Seriously though, it helps a lot if you and everyone you're playing with can reliably jump meteors. And either keep enmity most of the time to minimize tornadoes and/or run to the wall when they're spawning on you to keep them out of the way

Just fought Khezu for the first time in GU. Despite being overleveled, this faggot was the worst monster I've ever fought. Nowhere hard or interesting, just plain fucking annoying

How bad is this little shit gonna get with the red one?

Attached: 1540791465300.png (990x682, 580K)

Alright
I'm just looking for people or a reason to hunt at this point

>brown skin huntress
>kirin jacket
>diver layered waist
>good view of that big fat brown ass every time I run

G-Guys help

>finally putting a PSP stick on my DS
I will win over aisha once and for all

Attached: da7d89ae51ffa2a890f0c9e5cbd5b111.jpg (2900x2175, 180K)

steve trailer tomorrow
with zamtrios

>tfw been legitimately afraid of this in the back of my mind
bros.... what if we get bamboozled

Good. fuck that furfag bait.

Yeah he's no problem with my Paralysis build KT Glaive. His tail is so big you never have to sheathe for potions.

First, why do you think tomorrow? Secondly, I fucking wish.

I will get really fucking mad. I can tolerate Zinogre being the last returning monster, but not that.

I don't REALLY care either way, I'd prefer having Gore over Zinogre but that's not exactly an either or thing.

I highly doubt that.
Unlike the other ones, his icon is new on the cookies.

I'd take Gore/Seregios a thousand times over Zinoshit.

The tornados are way to fast, he cast them way to quickly.

Only way to to get a tank build, and keep enmity.

And still fail

trailer WHEN?

>post yfw Zinogre is out, but Valstrax is in instead

Attached: 1492580565120.png (846x476, 538K)

>seltas, kecha wacha,
>great music even for shitty monsters
>kulu ya ku, pukei pukei
>shitty music
what happened?

Attached: wa.png (300x600, 296K)

Glamour Prism+ I hope you mean. A lot more people will be able to solo extremoth once they have Master Rank gear.

If the Dev Diary happens at the same day like last month; a week. If not, 16 days at minimum because of Gamescom.

I honestly found Gigginox way harder back in 3U but by the time I fought Khezu mind you was 4U so I was just better by then. I feel your pain though he's a total faggot monster.

>Vaal Hazaak Legs alpha
>color them the same as your huntresses skin

That's why you keep flash pods and flash bugs I assume. Interrupts your DPS but meh

user. Low tier monsters don't get themes. They get slight variations of the stage theme that's only a few altered notes.

Average OST. Thankfully World does have some great tracks to make up for the painfully mediocre ones.

Do the devs just love Uragaan or something? He's got no right to be in as many games as he's in, it's just not a fun fight. Then in world we get Radobaan (which I guess is better) and apparently steel Uragaan too come Iceborne.

Extremoth can only be flashed 3 times

You can flash extremoth twice before he gains complete immunity

Are you kidding me? I didnt think they could make the extreme that much worse but jesus that's bad

imagine extremoth scaling with your gear

Did that Japanese tutorial screen that teaches about layered armor say what materials you need to craft them?

So I finally played against anjanath again today for the first time in like 3 months and remembered why I haven't fought him since. God what a trash monster. He dies easily but is absolutely no fun to fight because his weakpoints can only be nibbled at one hit at a time since he has no cooldown shy of being knocked over. Even then any knowdown that isn't exploding his mouth while it's on fire lasts only a fraction of a second (literally why???). To top it off most of his attacks have completely illogical hitboxes.

It reminds me of Glavenus' bite hitbox which makes absolutely no sense, except Anja literally has that atrocious "my whole body becomes a hitbox" for half of his attacks. Jesus... What a train wreck.

That said, I love the game and literally almost every other fight in the game is actually pretty good. Diablos, I'd argue is at his best since MH4U because you don't even need sonic bombs to punish his dig if you have good positioning. Glad they improved him from second Gen so much. Now if they'd just do that for Anjanath. I'll avoid his ass like the plague again in Iceborne if not.

I demand example images

It doesn't say exactly what they'll do, just that they want you to keep them and they don't want you to feel like you wasted your time, so they're going to do something with them.

You did not need to use the epic RPG party setup or aggro mechanics in the normal fight at all. for extremoth they turned charybdis up to 11 to make damn sure you'd have a tank guy dedicated to keeping aggro, then you'd need a guy healing that guy through all the chip damage.

All of those monsters use the themes of the maps you fight them on. Ancient Forest just happens to have shitty music.

Ryozo wouldn't dare, the nip butthurt would be too much.

Attached: 72990882_p15.jpg (2052x1648, 827K)

ancestral steppe just has a great theme
youtube.com/watch?v=BaZLimdhNtU

>The unknown Lightning path ends up being Lightning Silver Rathalos

Zinogre is the only one getting constantly leaked and nobody else. Why?

Capcom even accidentally confirmed him in the Iceborne merch tab in their website. Had all the revealed monsters so far but also had Zinogre and his MHW look

good chance Yian Garuga is in with how suspiciously those materials match up for the poison longsword. It is either Garuga or a completely new monster and even then the final upgrade blatantly showing a purple beak means it would be a new poison bird wyvern

>need to cut off a head for horns
>two more heads sprout
>can cut off those too for additional horns
>each time the monster grows more heads and get way harder to fight

Attached: 1491572861067.jpg (960x902, 73K)

Hell, my own butthurt would be too much. Zinogre was easily the best designed fight in 4U, especially for GS.

oh and before I forget, HK interview gave us a date to next trailer. 8th of august

Flagships get slapped on a lot of marketing material and are therefore more likely to be leaked.

Spent 8 hours in a party capturing/farming Rathalos & Rathian materials
>Captured all 4 monsters in arena and killed a Teostra
>Violated a Kushala Daora on her wedding night
>A latino and an invalid got into a spitting match over who was a better friend of mine
>Captured all 5 monsters in the Ancient Forest
>Befriended 6 others in the community
>At the end I crafted Dear Hecatelia, Axelion Blade and Rathalos Armor β
I'm in love with World right now
This game wouldn't be half as fun if it wasn't for it's ever present community

Attached: ced.jpg (744x467, 29K)

Somebody post the weapon tree please

link?

Be my friend and hunt with me.
I'm out of things to really do.

There you go

Attached: 1564812524235.jpg (1628x2920, 466K)

Based. Personally, I've always preferred playing alone.

Well I tried translating the bottom one.

Attached: IMG_20190804_200232.jpg (1080x1455, 121K)

Havent got round to AT Vaal yet. Is it cluster bomb safe without effluvia resistance or will I just get absolutely fucked by the combo of rock steady chip and AIDS

I'm HR 14 so gonna steamroll through the story quests at this point after I finish the Rotten Vale investigation
If you wanna join please be my guest
>Longsword
Nah, Charge Blade is King

Attached: 04348e7deef6e4f915216ceedae5fd9b.jpg (750x600, 59K)

that's already translated in the base game

I bought it solely for the multiplayer
Otherwise I would've pirated it which I did
My bad, wrong convo

>Violated a Kushala Daora on her wedding night
HUNTER'D

Sure, got discord or steam? Oh yeah on PC.
Finchy#3618
steamcommunity.com/id/NaughtyGoat

I have no idea about cluster bombing but effluvia resist is practically mandatory.

Attached: PS_Messages_20190804_201308.jpg (1920x1080, 973K)

I enjoy lazily taking him apart with the rapid water LBG at least

Attached: 1485667328380.gif (450x250, 1.98M)

what set will your Iceborne transmog be based on?
jhofag reporting in.

Attached: FrontierGen-Vangis_Armor_(Blademaster)_(Both)_Render_2.png (1339x1076, 1.01M)

I miss Astalos, far better fight than Rathacuck

Attached: 1481223314287.png (800x800, 630K)

>PC
Sorry bro, playing on PS4
If you're ever on it hit me up
my group name always has a :) on it

Attached: f96651fad6a50b46df7837d79adc0e22.jpg (640x322, 24K)

I only want Astalos for the armor set.

Tobi, haven't decided between High and Master rank though

Damn
Ah well, maybe someone else will add me.

What is the most pleb hunter setup for CB? I want to know just in case I get stuck in a certain monster, just like using HBG Glutton in MHW.

Attached: 1564706522144.png (411x409, 259K)

Attached: 1460828224741.png (800x800, 632K)

btw talking about MHGU and Hunter Arts and styles

The only acceptable answer

Attached: CCAB9EF9-DAA3-466E-B621-AA5B6DFE776B.png (526x861, 698K)

Attached: C01C799B-B24F-45EF-AC7A-4952D6E8A9AB.jpg (229x247, 14K)

the G rank Doomguy version looks better

Tempered Kirin is a joke if you stack some Thunder Res gems
And make sure to do all the capture missions to fight LR Kirin for Thunderproof Mantle

>Female monsters are stronger than male
Wow, thanks for pushing the SJW agenda Capcom. I'm playing Call of Duty instead, the giant yellow fucking lizard or whatever is impossible to beat anyway.

It's just the Divine Slasher, the Arena weapon. Looks like it obviously gets a G Rank upgrade

The REALLY fucking suspicious thing is no listed upgrade for the Xeno weapon there, so the demo obviously still has some shit hidden

Attached: 1469273693746.jpg (1000x1000, 234K)

>everything's a wyvern of some kind
Holy fucking shit, this is just plain boring.

Welcome to Monster Hunter

Not really. None of the post launch monsters were on the weapon list either.

Not after Iceborne drops.

the weapon tree was at like the start of G rank. Weapon trees are still hidden

The g-rank Jho belt looks amazing with nearly any set and I'm probably gonna use it all the time since I like it better than the usual armored waist look

You mean everything's a SEXY wyvern of some kind

even FU
odd P3rd

Miss me yet?

Attached: 2ndGen-Rajang_Render_001.png (1375x1290, 1.14M)

I miss Kut-Ku more than you.

Yeah, they seem to. Maybe as a reminder of the last batch of somewhat down to earth looking monsters from Tri, before the visual design of the series went straight to shit.

Attached: garbage.jpg (1241x720, 747K)

What's the WORST hunt in the franchise?
By worst I mean "least fun". And don't just go the easy route and say underwater fights.

Attached: 1557442079386.jpg (550x550, 73K)

Is there a specific setup that I need in order for MH4U to not run like shit on Citra?

Excited for this big bitch's inevitable return?

Attached: MH4-Savage_Deviljho_and_Great_Jaggi_Render_001.png (637x608, 498K)

The answer is always Cephadrome

Zorah Magdaros is fucking terrible. Easily the worst hunt in the series.

Najarala
It's not about some moves being too hard to dodge or something, it just doesn't fucking work
Even the most boring bird wyvern at least doesn't spend the entire hunt glitching out, clipping and blocking the camera

Get fucked tilted or learn how to use a gun

The red one actually has a moveset so i consider him more bearable

>user. Low tier monsters don't get themes.
How new are you?

Fuck this stupid nigger and his death ray

Old enough to know that low tier monsters don't get themes. But go ahead and say the level's battle theme is the monster's.

Plesioth in FU especially when he decides to stay in the water all day

Attached: MH4-Great_Jaggi_and_Jaggi_Render_001.png (400x277, 136K)

youtube.com/watch?v=GXj_LCChlbE

How are augments going to work in IB

Crystalbeard Uragaan or Gold Rathian

Attached: 52398547_p19.jpg (1117x762, 278K)

What's Behemoth weak to? Dragon does fuck all and so does water.

Dragon

Attached: 1 3.jpg (640x480, 45K)

Based.

Attached: image.jpg (1323x932, 380K)

>people are unironically doubting that Zinogre will be in when in the cookie leak he had a unique icon that wasn't present in any previous game

Attached: 1564506170501.png (286x334, 202K)

btfo

Hopefully let you upgrade them or have more slots available. It's a cool concept that expanded on MH4U which gave bigger boosts, but only allowed one at a time on all weapons. That said, it'd be nice to see it expanded on to allow natural skill points. I'd love it if any weapons was allowed a special secret weapon specific skill. In addition to that, RARE 8 weapon was allowed a point towards a tier 3 or below skill while RARE 9 weapons were allowed tier 2 skills and below. RARE 10 weapons just don't get a choice of a skill but still have their exclusive secret skill. Might be an interesting way to rebalance weapons in addition to just damage output and status/element (which need a buff anyways).

>muh cookie leak
Valstrax and LAgiacrus got deconfirmed and the director said not all flagships were coming back. The cookie leak got BTFO a while ago.

Just check your Hunters Notes?

What game should I play while waiting for Iceborne? I'm bored as hell.

>wanting Zinogre
BING BING

The user's an idiot but he's right on the icon. It got leaked and its unique

I need advice, I'm jumping into MH World with my brother. Two questions:
>best weapon class that will last til the end
>best weapon class combo, thinking about the co-op aspect.

What I want to avoid is getting into a weapon class that will become useless mid-game.

Attached: 1561500951605.jpg (1024x1024, 164K)

Zinogre is 100% in, suck my dick denialfag

The difference is that Zinogre's icon on the cookie matched a previous leak.

Zinogre is from a PSP game though.

Dragon on the forelegs, water on his face. Just think of it as spritzing a dog. Bad dog.

No one with their mind in the right place would take Val and Lagi confirmed when they had their old icons on the cookies.
But Zinogres icon was new, and it got leaked before elsewhere.

emulate MHFU and try to get to Ukanlos as fast as possible, skipping all non-essential missions so you have gimped gear.

Literally all the weapon classes are viable.

He said not all flagships are coming back but he didn't specifically deconfirm any. The most he said was that Glavenus is the first monster he thinks of when he thinks of X/XX which probably narrows the rest of the Fated Four + Valstrax's chances but it wasn't a hard deconfirm

Zinogre is from P3rd, you fucking idiot. Fuck off.

The cookies never had any new icons for both Valstrax and Lagiacrus, meanwhile it had both Velkhana's and Glavenus' new one

>class
you can get the hell outta here

Maybe a blunt weapon and a cutting weapon?
So one can go to the head and the other on the tail.
Hammer and GS for example.

MHGU switch
3G key quests. Barioth, gravios, and mammoth left.
29-0211-7335-1956

I already own MHFU on PSP and I don't feel like going back to THE CLAW. Same goes for 3U on 3DS.

Everything works in every part of the game you dumb fuck now go try out all of them and have fun

Best weapon is always the one you enjoy using the most.

>RARE 8 weapon was allowed a point towards a tier 3 or below skill while RARE 9 weapons were allowed tier 2 skills and below. RARE 10 weapons just don't get a choice of a skill but still have their exclusive secret skill

Hey, you know when you use the mod on PC that let's you modify weapon values, they have a slot on every weapon to have a specific skill point added. It's possible that they were thinking of doing this already, and may be adding it in with Iceborne.

hes appeared in 5 nintendo games, and only one non-nintendo game. Only a bingnegro would have taste shitty enough to want Zinogre.

Except SnS

He's not even the worst siege monster. All the Mohrans are easily worse than him.

Attached: file.png (244x217, 91K)

Lagiacrus specifically got deconfirmed and Val basically got deconfirmed when it was stated that Glaveanus is the representation for X/XX.

gamer.ne.jp/news/201908010001/

It may seem bullshit but it's what the game says, the really weird part is that Drachen resists Dragon

Attached: behemoth_weakness_large_monster-mhw.jpg (1193x705, 121K)

Cool mental gymnastics but he’s a flagship for a PlayStation exclusive MH game, consolewar-kun.

thank you, that's all I needed

of course, I'm staying away from the bug weapon

For the one after Dragonbone, I can only think of Gore

No he very specifically deconfirmed Lagi. Hard. Like in three interviews now. They did say though that they know people want Lagi and they aim to make getting him in a priority for the next generation.

Something tells me you'd fit right in with the rest of the turboautists in /vg/.

Bullshit.

Maybe it's just Lance that doesn't play sso nicely with it.

Dude, you can transfer your file over from the PSP onto PPSSPP. PPSSPP was able to read official save files. 3DS is a little more difficult as you need a hacked 3DS to extract the save file since it must go through a unique key on your 3DS to decrypt it.

>He's not even the worst siege monster
yeah he actually is.

it's just listfag stirring shit up. Expect the list to be posted soon

Who let Listfag out of the shadow realm

Lao says hello.

Zorah is literally an interactive cutscene the first time you """fight""" him.

Behemoth hitzone values.

Attached: BBoo9Vd.png (637x334, 32K)

You'd have to be some kind of special to think lao isn't the worst siege fight and probably the worst fight in the entire series

>He's not even the worst siege monster
Yes, he is
The only good part about him is watching Nerginigger running away like a bitch after he gets 1shot by his fireball

Lance's upwards stabs love to bounce off of Behemoth's horns
Not well suited for getting aggro, but you an stab the arms all you'd like.

>the worst siege fight and probably the worst fight in the entire series
Zorah is objectively worse, both times you fight it.

Lao gets a pass because of the music

SnS is perfectly viable. World SnS just uses different combos than old SnS.

Woah, don't make fun of the bing bing exclusive monsters! Jhen is fun! FUN!

The only way they could make Lao's return worthwhile would by making him actively try to kill people instead of running away

Fuckin A I'm gonna do him right away if that's the end result.

Zorah is both faster and more interactive than lao

It might be a glorified cutscene but at least it's more engaging than waiting 5 minutes for the fight to start then smacking his nuts for 25 minutes

listfag please, just post the list if you wanna get deleted faster

Never thought I'd see something I drew a few years ago posted in the op
and it's not even a fat chick

You don't have to do anything in the zorah fight. Like at all. AT Zorah is more like the other siege fights in that you can actually fail the quest if you just stand there doing nothing.

>mfw i only found out recently that during 3U and 4U, where I'd predominantly solo farm monsters at the guild counter, that I was fighting the multiplayer version with more health and higher stun values
>mfw all those wasted hours

Attached: 1564023873866.gif (320x240, 1.99M)

you better draw more Brachy art when the trailer drops

Predict how hard Nergigante is gonna get kicked in the balls with their turf war

Attached: EA1ttjvXoAEInzy.png (700x700, 294K)

>Post criticizing a shit fight on Nintendo hunters
>Listfag is a guy who shitposts about World
You retarded? Well if you unironically like Jhen Mohran I guess that already answers my question.

I'm gonna be real with you chief, I'm going to make my huntress look as slutty as humanly possible, possibly Odo

You did a great thing user!

Attached: tumblr_nkyh9tb9nv1rhwcn3o1_400.png (400x355, 83K)

Listfag shits on both sides AND pc

Attached: The ballad of listfag.png (1571x2725, 1011K)

Why would Nerg job to a slender ice roastie dragon? Because it's one that hasn't got one foot in the grave? Because otherwise I can't see why they'd job Nerg out now when he's already cucked all the other EDs present in World.

Lmao ice magic

>impact
>backlegs
are you kidding me? What monkey made these hitzones? Backlegs and tail are generally shot hitzones traditionally among monsters

I'm either imagining Nerg getting blasted by the fuckshit breath before it can get close enough to hurt it (if Velk completely wins) or something like the Teo Nerg turfwar but right as Nerg dunks it Velk frosts him (as a tie)

>Mod purges a MH thread full of console faggotry
>Ticks the little box on the post and deletes all of them in one fell swoop instead of having to manually delete them one by one and scrolling back to where he left off in the thread
>"Woah, these all MUST be the same person!"
I wish I could be as enlightened as you.

Because they obviously want to hype up icecube Kushala who is supposedly super hard

What are the combos in World?

The nice thing about craftable layered is that you'll be able to mix pieces of the same set between both alpha and beta as well as high rank and G rank

oh hey you're using that old excuse before you got deleted again. How thoughtful

Attached: listfag ban evading.png (3000x2968, 3.62M)

>Browsing these threads finally give me the urge to play World after a short break
>Get on, do the limited bounties
>Make a set to try out SA and eventually Bow
>Immediately lose all interest in doing anything
Is there no worse feeling than simultaneously wanting to play and not play a game.

Attached: 1D09AB77-1FA1-4B35-AA84-3556A3200CC8.jpg (480x910, 22K)

One shitposter, two shitposter what's the difference?

They already said Velkana is very fast and agile plus it has powerful ice aoes. It'll just dance around Nerg's attacks and freeze him until he runs away.

It's him again samefagging as usual. He posted this exact excuse a few threads ago

>Nerg tries to grapple ice kush
>She freezes the ground and makes him slip
>Gracefully dodges and sends him into a wall

>Nerg tries to rapeplane dive him like with the other Elders
>Velkhana just blasts him with icebreath while slowly advancing as Nerg slowly retreats
>Turfwar ends with Nergigante being mostly frozen in place while it shrieks at Velkhana who just flies away smugly
There, hire me Capcom

Attached: 1446623561619.png (500x639, 221K)

I was going to but based on your profile I think I'll keep looking.

You're unironically retarded if you think the stupid "list of problems with MH World" that's been a thing since before World was released has been one person rigirously samefagging in every single Yea Forums MH thread for an entire year.

Who gave you all those extra chromosomes?

Attached: Garooga.png (1280x865, 763K)

Is this your first autist? and he's been doing it for 2 years AND a mod confirmed he's just an innane shitposter samefagging. Why do you think the second he got constantly deleted, MH thread quality shot up?

Again, post the list. You'll get deleted quicker if that's what you want

Attached: 1519271055684.png (1084x957, 522K)

You're not fooling anyone.
Stay mad that your schizophrenia's been found out, bing bing.

World when?

boards.fireden.net/_/search/boards/v.vg/text/List of problems with World/
2 years and its one guy. Stop damage controlling

Where do I get the emulators from since Emuparadise no longer works?

>and he's been doing it for 2 years AND a mod confirmed he's just an innane shitposter samefagging
Proofs? I will shut up and believe this if you provide it. I think I was arguing with you like two week agos about this supposed autist and you said mods in IRC confirmed it was one guy, but then fucked off when I asked to show proof.

That's just regular Vaal alpha, not the gamma stuff from AT

Attached: 70749206_p7_master1200.png (600x335, 149K)

You can't believe Jhen is a Nintendo exclusive unless you're here just to shitpost.

Attached: v was so autistic a mod had to confirm it.jpg (1213x362, 119K)

it is. Listfag's awake and ready to show us entertainment

just report him and watch him disappear

I feel you there, iceborne is too hyped to enjoy vanilla only thing left is arch tempered and apart from masochist they’re less of actual fun fights and more just showing you the slog that is fighting g-rank monsters in high rank sets

I'm going to be furious if all the g rank hunting horns are just fucking bagpipes and drums with monster skin stapled on.

ppsspp.org/downloads.html

You dont have to claw when you emulate. You can assign the camera to the right analog stick of a dualshock.

boards.fireden.net/v/thread/417135398/#417141527
That was a different shitposter for another game.

>b-b-but it's the same guy! you're just damage controlling
Proof?

Oh fug. Too bad that armor doesn't do shit for me.

>the same guy appears to fixate on different games
read that part before you make an ass out of yourself

Why did fatalis ultimate dragon turn into a wyvern?

Can someone explain Nintendo fans mentality when anyone who criticizes their games must be one person? And that this person must be banned for not liking their Nintendo games?
I get called listfag all the time and I've never posted a greentext list in my life.

Stop fucking replying to him. Just ignore him until he posts the list, then you get your ban satisfaction

For now, he's just hungry for (You)

>those hunting horn sounds in the Iceborne beta

Attached: 1564643747473.png (548x708, 714K)

Ah, I see. So when anyone shitposts about any game on Yea Forums I can just automatically cite this exact post and dismiss everyone as this one extremely dedicated samefag from 2018 without providing any proof at all to validate this claim other than "dude trust me".

I will stop arguing now, I genuinely believe any shitpost about World is the same person. Thanks for enlightening me.

Iceborne might fix the weapon designs so there's some hope there.
My main worry now is that they'll keep this absolutely retarded progression system going forward and all future high rank games will be stuck with bone and iron weapon designs until their expansions come out.

its really strange. im almost convinced the listfag accuser is one person, which is more believable than every post he doesn't like being from some boogeyman.

A good number of Monster Hunter fans are pure autists, just go to /vg/ to find out. That still doesn't excuse spamming the same fucking list in every thread like a loser, though the game does have its fair share of problems. Honestly, I hated world, but this list guy is annoying.

Attached: 1472375336638.gif (540x405, 144K)

No, I mean the FU ROM. I already have PPSSPP.

I really doubt it
Weapon models were clearly just a corner that was cut because of dev time constraints and it was one of the most common complaints about the game

they've shown a lot of MR weapons and armor and its mostly unique so that's not a problem anymore

Attached: 1551559109334.gif (480x350, 409K)

I meant that I doubt they'll keep the Iron/Bone weapon shit going forever in future games.

>one person using several proxies
how would mods even know this is true? there are so many faggots on Yea Forums and pretty much all of Yea Forums that thrive off of the dopamine rush from pissing off people with shit threads criticizing something a lot of people like.

Attached: tv.png (1203x748, 362K)

proxies doesn't actually erase your trace completely, just the IP which is enough to evade a ban. There's a reason posts can just randomly get deleted because mods find out the user was ban-evading

Post monsters literally only you want in on Iceborne

Attached: MH4U-Cephadrome_Render_001[1].png (350x231, 95K)

should I do behemoth and get the armor before trying to do AT elders? i REALLY want that commission layered and my clown suit and three health gems is kinda cutting it short, or should i just stack more defensive gems?

bonus question do i HAVE to gun these AT fuckers? thats all people use and i get kicked for melee half the time

Attached: 1564421735526.png (696x960, 660K)

Do them solo, it's much easier. I honestly recommend using Geralts set for the ATs if you're not too well geared up with decos and such.

Attached: d3a2hxu-d21efca6-7506-4e1d-bc43-ab13a6ca0e32.jpg (375x523, 45K)

The only monster here is you

reddit.com/r/MonsterHunter/comments/clmvjc/a9vg_iceborne_interview_gigantic_monster_many/
More classic monsters are a big possibility.

IP and cookies are the only way mods can verify ban evasion.

nvm found one

Rusted Kushala in 4U

>Rathalos is cancer
Objective fact

What's the best way to get prepared for Iceborne? I already know of deco farming, but are there any other neat event quests that give good stuff that'll help going forward?

Off the top of my head the hunts that have made me seethe the most;
>Gigginox
>Black Gravios
>Tidal Najarala
>Every time I fight Pink Rathian for the first time in any game for some reason
>Gold and Silver Raths
>Uragaan can be a faggot sometimes
>Behemoth

Extreme Behemoth easily

Decorations and combo materials are the only things that'll carry over. Weapons and armor are less of a priority since they'll be outclassed around the Barioth mark in Iceborne. Be sure to hoard plenty of spare decorations, since some skills will gain extra levels and we don't know which.
I'm on PC but I already have all KT weapons I want, so I'm just farming investigations and materials for as long as I can take it.

>many more unannounced monster
How fucking big is Iceborne?
And if it's so big, why did they wait the last 3 months to show everything?

How do I beat the two tempered Bazelgeuses? Their bombs feel like a one hit kill.

make them fight each other till one of them dies. Then you only have one to deal with

If it's anything like World's basegame (and they've said it rivals it), they're not going to show everything in trailers. And we still have at least one big trailer to go, possibly two.

I've been in a similar situation. Started emulating Portable 3rd with the English patch to scratch the itch.

>Kicked for meleeing
>When gunners are the ones that get one-shotted left and right when they don't know what they're doing
Fuck those suicidal faggots. If they're kicking without explaining why or in quests where it's better to do shit solo they're double niggers.
What weapons are you using? I've had easy as fuck ATs with Gunlance and IG, but times are longer compared to memeing around with elemental DB or bow and carting once sometimes.

They usually leave a fair few monsters unannounced so that they're a surprise. I don't believe Bazelgeuse was shown before World released, for example.

>yfw EVERYONE IS HERE!

Attached: crying mario.png (300x250, 19K)

Attached: 8C074418-E412-4B10-A667-288BC961DB16.jpg (863x1919, 488K)

Attached: Iceborne.png (1638x2048, 3.71M)

POST THOSE FUCKING AESTHETHIC ARMORS

Attached: MH4U-Najarala_Z_Armor_(Gunner)_Render_001.png (623x658, 564K)

Plesioth and Green Plesioth forbidden forest 3u g rank handheld controls

Astalos sets in general is just pure edge-kino

Attached: b5e325fb4c415cb5d99431234707e5e7[1].jpg (720x1188, 96K)

I wonder if there will be a new type of melding to get the new gems or if we'll be able to dump all our extra shit as soon as we hit MR to try and fish for new jewels

This is a good post.

I miss Gunner shields

The gunner version's great too

Attached: MH4U-Seltas_Z_Armor_(Blademaster)_Render_001.png (726x631, 592K)

Attached: 46395939_p27.jpg (1485x831, 527K)

Anyone ever got this error on world and managed to fix it?
It's something gpu related but i can't find what's causing it

Attached: 1533757015397.png (409x159, 32K)

Did you try updating your drivers? Looks like DX11 is trying to call some GPU function it can't find or some shit.

Yea,tried the latest amd driver and it still crashed
went for the optional one,managed to play a little longer,crashed randomly with no error but Special K log.txt pointed to denuvo bitching at some audio process and bringing everything down,and then started to get that after 2-3 hunts
I also tried to do a clean install of my gpu driver while updating,but i'm starting to think that something goes wrong with the amd installer because everytime i have to manually reinstall the control panel

>baby jaggis

CUTE

Is my boy garuga fucking confirmed in or not??

Attached: 1555627693699.gif (600x252, 1.04M)

Are randoms reliable for Kulve? Havent even tried once but I'm looking to start just for shit to do before IB drops even though as you say, things will become outdated.

hopefully never

le peck poison man can stay in hell

based no reading comprehension user

Bros how do you dodge the ecliptic meteor?

It's almost definitely either him or some new poison bird wyvern.

>no chameleos
FUUUUUUUUUUUCK

I want a snow dodo. Glacial Dodogama, which slides around on its belly like a Lagombi and smashes into hunters.

Attached: 15643039908921.jpg (604x604, 156K)

Get behind a comet you idiot. They literally tell you

>more low-tier monsters
Yeah, definetely what MHW needs

Just bring back Lagombi so I can have the cute armor for my palico

>That crusader barroth gear
Nice.

Attached: Driking Potion.png (326x320, 101K)

Subspecies can turn low tier monsters into absolute nightmares.

Attached: 1ce4d6fe4e6827e893a780a4b57ba6fd.png (934x587, 779K)

This game is regressive, I mean all these cats but no dogs? What a racist ass game

For real hope the expand on the tail raider system in MH6 and let you capture and tame small fanged wyverns to fight with you and give them armor and feed them shrooms to give their attacks different status effects

Garuga is a soft-lock due to the LS weapon tree, and we still need a representative for 4/4U.

>Garuga is a soft-lock due to the LS weapon tree
Explain.
It's been so many years, I want to see my PSP buddy again.

top weapon
>Garuga Shard
>Garuga Silvermane
>Garuga Auricle/Tail
>Bird Wyvern Gem

and the other Longsword makes it more suspicious since
>Garuga Cortex
>Garuga Wing
>Sharpened Beak
>Wyvern Stone (notice how these materials come from a purple high rarity monster that doesn't have a Hvnly Scale)

Materials match up perfectly

Attached: file.png (870x541, 545K)

Garuga isn't from 4.

>just do a billion luna quests
fuck no

Playing XX for the first time and I'm confused by all the Palico system this has. Someone straighten this shit out for my brainlet head

Attached: 1563150055178.png (440x440, 197K)

OR
it's a different poison monster that isn't a complete garbage shitmon

I think there's a slim chance that Seregios is in but will be left unannounced so he can surprise people when he shows up as an invader.

>All wyverns want to fuck Rathian.
>But Rathian just wants to /ss/ yian kut-ku

Didn't say it was, but 4/4U are the only games without a representative right now.

Seregios or Gore are pretty much guaranteed for that spot.

youtu.be/mHnOrW-5K1c

Appreciate the broccoli

youtu.be/P9m4XnACxFk

I'm really surprised that guy isnt in world if only because having another lightning using monster would be cool.

Why is the hitzone for deviljho's chest so small

>They may actually bring underwater combat back
K I N O
I
N
O

is back on the menu, boys.

a couple of palico types with different main skills (unchangeable)
put some other stuff on there
theres some passives
I dunno man just bring two bomb cats and watch them explode thats what I do

This big boi would be a nice surprise. He looks cool as fuck and is perfect for the icy setting.

Attached: ukanlos_drawing_by_box0frandomness_dd8z30i-pre.jpg (1228x650, 79K)

Mind you that there are still 2 more classic monsters left to be officially announed (Brachydios and Zinogre), and that interview was before the full reveal of the Pukei, Lumu and Tobi subspecies. So that's already quite a bit you can cross off the list.

>stopped farming kulve when IB was announced
>whats the point, I'll just have to farm MR Kulva again
>this announcement

Fuck me

NYEH PESKY SHILL
youtube.com/watch?v=M8HmrlnlZMs

thats probably my favorite monster untill 3rd

>Bringing bomb cats
That's a good way to never want to use cats again

hey they do damage I dont really care if they blow me up a bit

Post your favourite fashion set

Attached: mhwfashion.png (613x451, 724K)

Oldschool (MHFU and earlier) Rathalos and Gravios.

Fuck those fights so fucking much.

tfw skipping leg day

In my experience randoms generally get the job done. People typically farm KT in designated sessions and most folks there know what they're doing. Just be wary of players with ineffective weaponry or too small a defense stat. If you start the siege yourself you can kick them if you want. You will probably experience some triple carting which sucks, but you'll likely complete so many sieges just to get what you want that failure will amount to relatively little lost.
Plus meta endgame equipment's been confirmed to not be useless up until a certain point. The devs are on record regarding early master rank balance - they needed to accommodate players fresh from completing World's story (read: players without tempered monster gear) while keeping endgame World players from stomping master rank. They decided that the latter's gear will be adequate for early master rank up until Barioth.

Enjoy your shitzones bro. :^)

The fact that Fulgur Anjanath has the same charged rage mode gimmick don't help

>WE nerfed
>Agitator nerfed
>Max Might basically DEAD
what did capcom mean by this? how important will affinity be in the incoming iceborne meta?

Attached: 89447636e1440e1b52a9b6ca0e2316f618a652ecv2_hq.jpg (600x800, 67K)

Incorrect opinion. Mohran fights were easily the best siege fights.

Who could be better? Lao? Shen Gaoren? Zorah?

They're all thematically and mechanically near identical. At least the Mohrans are creative and unique.

more important, which will help elemental and high affinity weapons.

It's kind of complicated. There's like 6 or 7 kinds of cats, which determines what they do. They have both support moves and skill to unlock or learn. And then you aren't going to want to set up prowlers (cats you play as) and regular palicoes the same way. Some things really benefit one and not the other. Also capcom are dicks and there's like 3 dlc skills including weakness exploit that they released in Japan, but not in the west. So if you want those, you'll need to get them from someone sharing one of those cats.

So the new trailer is almost certainly this thursday right?

Crit Eye got buffed though
And Bowguns and Greatsword will still get use out of Maximum Might unless the delay is awful

>Fanmade card
>Always has to be stupid over the top
>Ability isnt even themed after Gravios

He's in 110%

Icon leak is real.
Fulgurs are in the game and he is THE fulgur bug monster, Anja wouldn't be the only one with those critters.

The WE nerf is going to cause huge issues, because only half the weapons can reliably create weakspots to get the full 50% bonus. We already saw in the beta that all of the "heavy" weapons consistently performed better than the "light" weapons, and the WE change is just going to make that even more noticeable. There's going to be a massive, massive gap between GS/Hammer/Lance/HH/CB/SA/HBG and LS/SnS/DB/GL/IG/LBG/Bow.

>The WE nerf is going to cause huge issues
Only if you're a TAutist, normal people don't care about DPS or kill times.

i main gunlance!

Speedrun faggotry aside, with jewels being able to give multiple points in a skill now getting Crit Eye 7 is going to be a joke

Crit eye is getting buffed to 40% so literally all Lance users have to do to reach 100% affinity again is to switch the weapon augment from damage to affinity.

Weakness Exploit is still a necessity to hit 100% crit though.

how do you "share" a cat?

that's only considering we don't know if they'll bring in new skills/set bonuses/decos that can change that or what the master rank skill distribution will look like though

post your guild cards RIGHT NOW or ur a faget

also i will help you hunt anything on PC
b8QMpP3FLFmx

Attached: bing.jpg (2560x1440, 672K)

It's a 5-7 second delay, it's complete trash except for weapons that can consistently dodge/counter without draining stamina.

Tigrex MR set (female)

Attached: 1564957572597[1].webm (720x720, 2.88M)

I guess it depends. A "light" weapon can create a wound in one go by doing claw strike, claw strike, claw strike, weapon attack. But a "heavy" weapon can just do the weapon attack. I guess the light weapons will have a harder time wounding an enraged monster because of this, though it might be kind of rough for most weapons other than lance counter clawing I suppose.
The wound mechanic is crazy strong from Japanese testing though, so you definitely want to do it, even without accounting for the WE bonus affinity.

Attached: tenderizing.jpg (606x83, 31K)

Just get two healer Palicoes with support priority and support boost. The game will become even more face roll than it already is since your cats will heal insane amounts.

There's some option in the menu when you are in a mutiplayer hub, you just send them to other people there. Mind you, you don't lose your cat. And the copy they get is at level 1 with base gear. It's just about the skills.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: tigrex x.jpg (679x670, 397K)

This guide is for prowler, normal palico builds are completely different.

The softened part 30% vs. 50% difference isnt huge. Even with full crit boost, that's a temporary bonus of 8% damage. That's insignificant as fuck.

Meanwhile, LS has a 55 iframe counter while SA has no defensive moves. Yet you think SA is going to be overpowered compared to LS? Fuck off

this probably means we aren't getting Garuga X as well for the armor design. RIP

Honestly, they should've dropped the slinger bullshit and just made all weapons able to wound in one hit. The distinction is just going to make half the weapons a lot worse for no real reason. The slinger ammo is effectively worthless anyway, nobody ever bothered to pick them up in the beta even with all the changes because it's easier and faster to just pick up some crystalburst or something on the way to the monster.

Attached: ouch.png (557x495, 113K)

Attached: Hunter3.png (1199x1061, 2.59M)

Can someone link me BIS for pc heavy bowguns? It's been a few months since I last played.

I do not like those hip daggers one bit, hate when they add this shit to armors in general
guild cross is ruined because of the sword

Why assume the worst? MHW HR got a third armor type so MR will have one too. Don't expect them to reveal everything

Attached: ca1264a725d5e0d642d3b271493144be[1].jpg (752x1063, 115K)

SA consistently dunked on LS in the beta in terms of performance. Especially with mantles where you can abuse SA having literally the best clutch claw attack in the game.

Ok so behemoth is just undeatable until they patch the game. Cool.

>normal people don't care about kill times
How wrong

Attached: 1559138661382.jpg (960x720, 271K)

Yeah its pretty annoying. The only one I accept is the knife on the back just because its supposed to be the carving knife.

>fighting Teostra for Lunastra questline
>fun, not too difficult
>do arena quest with him
>luna and nerg come
>fighting luna
>no room to actually fight her with all of her dumb fire on the ground
>does her big attack that burns me alive and cant shake it off
What the fuck. How the fuck do I deal with her?

And yet LS holds the WR on Velkhana from the closed beta at around 11'30, while SA needed over 13 minutes.
I'm pretty sure light weapons are going to be just fine. You still get more than enough opportunities to claw to keep up a weak spot for the entire fight. And in multiplayer the whole issue becomes moot anyway.

SA is even more mobile now though

Same way you deal with all adds. Fling a poop at it.

Crystalbur-... oh wait...
yeah that quest sucks dick. The only thing you can do is break her aura before she unloads which is just simply smacking the head

How does the mounting work in MHW? I know how to dodge the monster trying to throw me off etc, but what I don't get is that sometimes I get this super attacks at the end of the mount and sometimes the monster just falls over. This happens even if I'm hunting alone so it can't be other hunters tripping the monster or anything.

so i have taroth buster water which is the current best gl right now but dont know how to actually play gl. what skills do i need, artillery, and guard up?

>farm Nergigante with randoms
>one guy carts early and does it again due to the Nerg's flying body slam
>break the horns and cut the tail
>he makes it to the final room
>hope he doesn't do anything stupid or at least mantle
>eats the same exact attack failing the quest
>host auto chats with "It's okay!"

Attached: 1470170331522.jpg (451x489, 68K)

>glavenus pins and eats my cat in the zone entrance

Attached: 90123901390.jpg (1080x1145, 150K)

You don't take burn damage while panic diving
Or just Farcaster out

LS had a much better Velkhana time, and the beta isn't a good indicator of anything because endgame gear will change damage output of every weapon relative to each other.

SA still doesnt have any iframe or guarding moves. The new mobility is in axe mode, which is still shit for damage.

the step in on the vertical sword slash is a lot further now

big whoop, it still has shitty side hops with horrible frames. meanwhile I can do more damage with LS, and get a 55iframe counter too

You realize "light" weapons do the animation quicker, right? Meaning that it's actually easier to find smaller openings in which you can do the animation 2x to weaken the part. Whereas the "heavy" ones take longer, especially GS/HH/Hammer/DB... well might as well go down the entire list, so while you only have to do it once, you must also do it during a bigger opening which will take longer to find.
Of course on all low/mid tier fights we've seen this doesn't matter as much, but imagine doing a heavy mount on Extremoth, you'd take longer on a Heavy than a Light because there would barely be any opening unless you waste your rocksteady mantle just for that. And since it's a constant upkeep thing you can't rely on mantles all the times.

>DB
meant to say CB*

Heat Guard and Cool Drinks each halve the damage from the nova
Panic Diving prevents the damage from the nova
20+ Fire Resist makes you immune to Fireblight

You know that white circle thing around your minimap when you mount the monster?It's the equivalent of the mount bar of the 3ds mh
when the monster slam on a wall it does a fuckton of damage to the mount bar,and if it's too low they just fall on the ground
i think it also last longer so you can "recover" the missing damage from the special attack

ok

You're supposed to use the claw during the special drooling stagger, where monsters are going to hold still for the entirety of your clutch claw animation. The length of the attack basically does not matter.

Artillery, Capacity Boost, Protective Polish, then the usual affinity shit + guard or evade extender depending on how you prefer to avoid getting hit.

>shitty side hop

Attached: 1450488441436.jpg (240x211, 12K)

Monsters don't stay exhausted long if you're keeping the pressure up on them, since they get a chunk of stamina back on enrage. Unless you've got a Hammer/HH around you'll probably only see Exhaustion once a hunt like usual.

Wow
It's shit

oh thats more skills than what i assumed, what armor then cause i was just thinking of drachen desu.

That new flinch animation has nothing to do with stamina, it can just replace a regular flinch.

Foresight Slash doesn't get the full iframes if you don't have meter now.

With light weapons you don't have to wait for that one, you can do it earlier on smaller non-specific openings.

Also like I said on low/mid tier mosnters, including every monster that shares the Tigrex body, this doesn't matter much. but with more punishing/faster high tier monsters I'm sure weakening with heavy weapons will be much harder than doing the same twice with lights.

yes, the side hop gives the least amount of iframes out of anything in the game. it's the worst dodge to have.

I forget, what do the two new ia moves for LS do? Doesn't one of them cause spirit ro regenerate?

>GIVE US THE SAME ARMORS AND WEAPON MODELS AS OLD GAMES
>EWWW THEY LOOK LIKE SHIT
?

Why is it so hard to find good arena teammates?

Attached: arena.png (207x69, 13K)

>mounting Legiania
>tries to ram into wall
>suddenly every single part breaks at the same time
What the fuck

I just started to play and idk what should i do with the event quest, i want to get all those colab armors because i am scared they will go away or something.

>DPS meters
Go back playing WoW

>>>>>>>>Not X

i felt my hype for barioth expire.

Zinogre doesn't deserve to get neutered, neither does any other old school monster

List of problems with Iceborne (so far)

>Deluxe kit necessary for new armor set
>Pre order necessary to obtain Yukumo layered set
>This confirms that the the timed event quests are back
>Banbaro doesn’t do much outside of charging at the player and hitting its head on the ground. Continues the World tradition of annoying tremors that combo into hits.
>Beotodus is Jyuratodus reskin with snow instead of mud and a few new moves. Easy, as expected
>The monsters above use the same animations in their turf war as the Barroth vs Jyuratodus one
>Nargacuga has been neutered, tail is now a weakspot, does little damage, cannot keep up with the powercreep of World, dead within 5 minutes. It felt like an early game monster similar to Tobi
>Tigrex now has awful hitboxes, likely intentional, as a way of adding artificial difficulty to an already easy fight. It has been slowed down tremendously and its roar only does damage when its enraged. In the demo, it was given inflated damage values, a sign of things to come.
>Velkhana looks like yet another reuse of the Kushala skeleton
>The weapon models still look like bone and iron metals with monster parts glued to them. The iconic Nargacuga IG has been replaced by a generic iron model, all the weapons in the demo are bone and iron reskins
>It’s obvious that they kept the same "shitty movie soundtrack" mentality for the expansion. Narga's music is awful, as expected, and so is Tigrex’s
>New hunter actions makes the hunter even more overpowered. You can now activate a mount from a slinger shot, something every single weapon can do now, and there are new moves for every weapon. This follows the same design philosophy of world, making the hunter overpowered and the monsters a joke so braindead people can still beat the game
>Palico skill that revives you and gives a free cart, on top of felyne insurance

Feel free to add to the list

Attached: 1533578608207.png (953x800, 1.35M)

lance's attack is actually fast and it pushes you a fair distance from the monster too so you aren't close while in recovery frames.

>same armors
But it's not the same armor, worldsperm kun
It's not the G rank Tigrex armor

Yeah, but lance's clutch counter is specifically designed to be safe and spammable.

they won't disappear forever,they rotate weekly or monthly
and during big events like this you can play all of them

The returning classic monsters get the classic G rank sets as an alternate set.

how low can your standars be in your life to have this shit copied in a txt file in your pc and vomit it in every thread instead just shuting up.

It's 100% the same armor. Just like all the other returning monsters we've seen in IB.

Just not the GR version.

If they expand Arch-Tempered or whatever the new gimmick is to include more than just Elders they could include more designs later if they want