>Game sells millions even though it was straight up awful
What's its name?

Attached: 71855.jpg (1500x2208, 2.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ezAJeaCySV4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fortnite

>Disguise the limit

Attached: 1473316453838.jpg (385x278, 45K)

Isn't it strange that this movie is considered one of the biggest piece of shit in history, yet it still managed to return a profit, and Dana Carvey doesn't really give a shit, still works and pulls millions of dollars?
This movie didn't impact his life, at all.
Both he and his family are set economically for generations, they're incredibly rich.

Makes you think about the nature of media and what is considered "good".
Why make something "good" when you can make terrible shit but still end up rich and happy?
Is the true blackpill that every critic is a moron and Adam Sandler is a 10000 IQ genius?

Attached: 1326787954537.jpg (541x506, 174K)

Half Life

Carey will never be allowed to make another movie ever again. That was the cost.

Real talk.
Which games are turtley enough for the turtle club?

Attached: turtle club.jpg (600x911, 95K)

youtube.com/watch?v=ezAJeaCySV4
when I was 8 I thought this was the funniest thing of all time

Adam sandler gets to travel to exotic locales, fuck loads of women, fuck around with his friends and make millions for doing it all. he's truly based.

It's a dumb but somewhat hilarious scene based on some really good movements with the physical comedy.

Wait, people thought this movie was bad?
I thought it was great and it was intentionally stupid.

He pretty much ruined his film career forever. He's forced to stay in his stand up/sketch lane

How come Dana Carvey and Mike Myeres aren't part of the Sandler SNL cameo gang?

Adam Sandler's good movies got shit reviews so he just lives his life and gives no fucks about that shit. Chilling with Spade and James in Hawaii filming whatever bullshit excuse he could come up with.

They were the group right before Sandler, they overlapped a bit but I doubt they were cool. I think Sandler was kind of a fratty asshole on SNL

Whats my name?

Attached: (you).png (378x332, 199K)

This movie wasn't THAT bad, Saw it when I was like 12 abd I found it funny enough, as a kid, movies and shit NEVER made me laugh or cry, not even Mufasa's death or any od that shit, but somehow THIS movie made me laugh back then....it even has a Mario cameo at the very end.

>free game
>sold

Skyrim

I think this says less about this movie and more about the fact that you've always been emotionally fucked up/possibly low intelligence

During the turtle club scene 9/11 happened

>They held a moment of silence while Dana was in his turtle suit

Attached: BB laugh.png (525x809, 822K)