Yea Forums recommends me a game

>Yea Forums recommends me a game
>It's shit
Has this ever happened to you?

Attached: pa.211911.2.jpg (640x640, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9HXNU4DntQY
youtube.com/watch?v=49E84O1b6Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=Srx99kBvUpI
youtube.com/watch?v=LvJbl6CAvxg
youtube.com/watch?v=XQlHgRNdgNc
youtube.com/watch?v=v9hQa21m1JY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they recommended me the Wii U and it ended up being one of the biggest stain in nintendo hardware

Rune Factory 4 is an alright game. What di you dislike about it?

Also Xiao Pai best girl.

Yeah. Dragon's Dogma.

it's either going to be I like fighting and hate farming
or
I like farming but hate all the fighting.

Attached: 1539321168622.png (1022x731, 643K)

Yup. Pic unrelated.

Attached: wizard of oz beyond the yellow brick road.jpg (728x462, 161K)

Everything is too "childish", i don't know, I just don't like the feel, coming from SMT IV

Has it occurred to you that having to ask Yea Forums to recommend you a game might mean you have shit taste to begin with?

not him but it felt bad compared to the other games in the series

Botw
The detractors made strong arguments against it and I almost didn't get it because of them but I foolishly decided that the sheer level of viterol they had for it must have meant they were just angry sonyfags.

But the detractors were right, the game was awful.

shit taste nigs, RF and Dragon's Dogma are both great
that said, RF4 is not the best game in the series, that probably still belongs to 3
Frontier gets a bonus for being the comfiest and having the best soundtrack
youtube.com/watch?v=9HXNU4DntQY
youtube.com/watch?v=49E84O1b6Pg
youtube.com/watch?v=Srx99kBvUpI
youtube.com/watch?v=LvJbl6CAvxg
youtube.com/watch?v=XQlHgRNdgNc
youtube.com/watch?v=v9hQa21m1JY

Attached: rff.jpg (353x500, 48K)

Dude, fuck you

I don't know every game in existence, also who should I ask for recommendations if not Yea Forums? Fucking reddit?

I like playing comfy games once in awhile. For me the only part I didn't like was the RNG for marriage and grind to max out gear.

just watch E3 lmao

really want to like this game, cause i always love SCPs/lore heavy stuffs, but the janky ass menu and gameplay put me off

Attached: lobo-cover.png (256x360, 28K)

>find a game you like
>did that same team make more games for that series?
>Find parts of the game you like and look to see what other games have similar mechanics It didn't take asking Yea Forums to find out I'd love the shit out of Terraria after playing minecraft.
or playing Harvest moon after liking animal crossing.

Red dead 2

Just looking at this art you should have known

this piece of shit has been shilled to death
i regret buying it

Attached: hollow.jpg (282x261, 27K)

Haven't played it, kind of want to, but god damn am I tired of seeing it all over this board for so long. Its almost as bad as Quiet or 2B's ass when those games came out.

Like, I can understand preferring 3 or peerhaps frontier, but 1 and 2 over it?

1 and 2 are old, yes

hey being a chad and cucking Jake in 2 is pretty fun, I only wish that it wouldn't doom Yue to be his wife, no RF girl deserves that fate

I only felt that way with mobileshit.
>FGO
>Destiny Child
>Azur Lane

Attached: 1561342958841.jpg (1500x1770, 342K)

I'd compare the fans more to Undertale. the game is ok, but its not the masterpiece they all claim it to be.

Thats the problem wit hyped games, you come at them expeting the 8th wonder and find a decent game that doesn't live up to what you had in your mind.
The game is a solid adventure/metroidvania game, good platforming, the combat is spam atack and dodge when the enemy will atack, like usual, it doesn't lick you on a single path you can take multiple routes at the beggining,
the upgrades feel rewarding, there are challenges for either combat or platforming that you can chose to take.
The game is good, is not the second coming of christ but I'd say is worth the price

i've also tried RF4. it was just boring as fuck. there was nothing gripping me

I like this game, but it's difficult to get into.

No. I only play good video games based on my own judgement.

Then it appears to be more of a problem of personal preference.

Go fuck yourself shit taste OP.

Yea Forums recommended me Path of Exile. Besides every name being taken possible, all 5 of the character options are butt ugly motherfuckers that I have no interest in. I went with Templar just to try this game out. Why does my character keep moving slightly even though I stopped moving him? Why is the combat so shitty? Is this the type of game that gets really good 20 hours in? I still don't know which character to go with though.

Yea Forums told me vampire the marquerade bloodlines was basically the most amazing game ver made
turned out to be eh
Maybe it was good in the end but it didn't interest me enough to go through with it

Ok Yea Forums recommend me a game, it can be from any system, from portable consoles to PC.

CrossCode

This right here. I should have known since my little brother's friend who is a stoner and goes to community college kept going on and on about how deep the story is and how it's his favorite game. I should have just kept jacking off to the art instead of playing this kusoge.

Attached: NieRAutomata-ds1-1340x1340.jpg (1340x833, 154K)

All right it then, I hope that this indieshit looking game isn't shit.

Third post best post

Started as a 7/10, downtown it was a 6/10, and it kept going down from there. I was doing all the side quests I could find, but by Hollywood I was just doing the main story and trying to get done because the story was the only interesting part of the game at this point, but it was packed with tons of filler and as soon as I talked to the chick in China Town and she started giving me more annoying quests, I quit. I think even the player character had a dialogue choice saying something about "oh geez another fetch quest". Doesn't make it any better but I thought it was funny considering I quit there.
It was a great idea, they tried something new, but its not really fun. Here's hoping the new one will be better.

Is there a list of changes they made in R4S? Like did they fix the marriage RNG autism?

The game is so boring that the developers themselves have put mechanics to mitigate the shit mechanics, you can create attack macros, turn off enemy encounters and speed up animations.

Attached: SI_3DS_BravelyDefault_image1600w.jpg (1600x800, 340K)

You can (not) fuck the dragon.

>Frontier bro
Fucking top tier taste. That game is so fucking chill I love just spending the days farming and fishing. Also had a fun group of characters to deal with.

Attached: Dark Horse Best Girl.png (259x589, 176K)

Yeah, I don't even know how people like this snorefest, two out of the 4 MC are also as boring as humanly possible.

I swear I jumped into a parallel universe where everyone hates this game now because Yea Forums was all over this shit when it came out and for at least a year and a half after. It’s a great game, and it’s going to age well. People that don’t like it are zero taste plebs of the highest order.

This is true. It's the same thing when people say Persona 5 is bad.

You only lie it because of the ass, in reality the game is shit.

Same thing happened with Hollow Knight or Dragon's Dogma before the rereleases.

I dont get all the praise this game gets for worldbuilding when the world is generic anime fantasy land number 451.

Attached: Trails-in-the-Sky.jpg (1280x855, 246K)

Except this is game is waifu bait with very, very basic philosophical and existential themes. Most of the weapons play exactly the same with very little variety and you can just spam dodge with no consequence since there's no resource for it. Also, the hacking is extremely overpowered and can make a lot of boss fights trivial. The combat/gameplay is also extremely boring with not a lot of complexity.

Dragon's Dogma and Hollow Knight are good though.

YeA BuT wHaT aBoUt WhEn ThE sErVeRs Go DoWn!!!

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon, Explorers of Sky
Yall faggots kept gushing over it constantly and turned out to be complete shit. The only redeemable part was the ending where you get an hero'd and your partner falls into depression. but even that gets ruined because you get deus ex machinad back

Plenty of times.

Shadow of the Colossus
The Last Guardian
Resident Evil 4
Hollow Knight
Bloodborne