ITT: Perfect 10/10 games

ITT: Perfect 10/10 games

Attached: 220px-Metalgear2boxart.jpg (220x311, 30K)

AZUDU LAY

Attached: g7.jpg (2500x1659, 369K)

Read a book mgs brainlet

Attached: WrathofHeaven.jpg (1526x1907, 2.41M)

"Game"

Attached: Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix +.jpg (352x500, 59K)

Attached: mgs3.jpg (353x497, 76K)

Attached: The_Last_Guardian_cover_art.jpg (301x330, 22K)

I read a lot of books but they're generally non fiction. fiction books are the lowest form of entertainment, below even clubbing.

Pic unrelated, it is neither 10/10 nor a game.

>fiction books are the lowest form of entertainment
Yet you think a Kojima game isn't. Retard

How is it compared to Ico and SotC?

Attached: Drill_Dozer.jpg (316x316, 37K)

Shadow of the Colossus used to be my favorite for a while, now I like Ico and The Last Guardian about the same and Shadow of the Colossus a little less. Then there's Bluepoint's Shadow of the Colossus remake on PS4 which is still pretty great but not as much as Team Ico's version.

As long as you go into The Last Guardian expecting it to be similar to Ico then you should think it's a fine game. If you play it then don't spam commands all the time. You only really need to tell Trico to do something once and he'll eventually go and do it. Spamming commands will confuse Trico and only makes people frustrated. The Last Guardian is a very special game compared to the rest of the PS4 library. If it weren't for The Last Guardian I'd regret buying a PS4.

Attached: TheLastGuardian.jpg (1920x1080, 393K)

Attached: 220px-Resi4-gc-cover.jpg (220x311, 30K)

I still don't understand why the MGS series is loved by some people. The story and writing are mediocre. The stealth sucks. What's the appeal?

The cinematics

One of my favorite games that I got every single dog tag in for at least 3 separate consoles since it first released, but it also introduced the skin tight sneaking suit when the MGS1 sneaking suit already looked pretty damn good. There's no reason why Raidens ass should look more tight and firm than Meryls. Stop it. Stop making me look.

So it's a solid 9 out of 10.

>it was freezing in Alaska which is why Snake wore extra layers.
The suit Venom Snake wore in MGSV was inspired from the MGS1 and last I checked it's hot as fuck in Africa.

Attached: 82507-castlevania-symphony-of-the-night-limited-edition-playstation-front-cover[1].jpg (800x679, 183K)

It's called opinions user. I could say the story and writing are amazing and the stealth top of the line and be literally as equally true as your post.

Attached: RE4 vs Max Payne.jpg (1200x882, 298K)

Stop thinking for yourself. It's very problematic.

>the stealth top of the line and be literally as equally true as your post.
Except you wouldn't, since Metal Gear's "stealth" is demonstrably very shallow compared to its contemporaries at the time (Blood Money, Chaos Theory, The Metal Age). The Metal Gear series has always been more interest in being cinematic than providing engaging stealth gameplay.

>reading books makes you smart
>this is what Yea Forumsfags actually believe
loooooool

Attached: cagney carnation.gif (248x359, 1.98M)

The boss fights, also I liked the general aesthetic of V

Not exactly, you have to already be smart enough to comprehend books. Kojima games do not teach this, sadly, you only get bullshit rants about genes, memes and meaning on the battlefield.

lol
this lack of self awareness

>Raiden

that automatically makes it not a 10/10

You would be objectively wrong.

What shithole are you from where basic literacy is enough for you to be considered smart

based
cringe

Attached: 1564932100316.jpg (2560x1440, 602K)

I don't mind Raiden. I just hate his bangs.

There are consensus on what people consider quality writing or quality game design. Very few people that hold the view that The Room is the pinnacle of cinema. That doesn't happen for no reason.

There must be a consensus that MGS has good writing then, otherwise it wouldn't be such a well selling series.

If Raiden had looked more like Leon from Resident Evil and had given him a less skin tight uniform maybe they could show that he was still a rookie without him appearing as a long haired pretty fuckboy.

That probably would have gone over pretty well with people and lessened the sting of not playing as Snake. I still remember them claiming that American audiences didn't like Raiden because the english voice actor didn't have a voice deep enough like the Japanese voice actor did. The english voice actor for Raiden was probably the best thing about that character.

Attached: 220px-SuperMarioRPGSNESCoverArtUS.jpg (220x152, 20K)

Not an argument. They're two different styles of shooter. The game is not worse off solely because it isn't like a different game. The game has no strafing and movement while aiming, but the levels and enemies are designed around those limitations on the player. If Max Payne's enemies were in RE4 it would be bad, but it is still a masterpiece because its mechanics work

you are dealing with some troll that posts those poorly done "Japanese game vs Western game" images that always have a clear bias in favor of the western game

Why has Nintendo moved away from rpgs? This was great.

>dude the matrix lmaooo

Attached: 1551258292828.jpg (800x1120, 184K)

What about this one?

Attached: super metroid.jpg (1440x900, 320K)

MGS is liberal Marxist propaganda

Attached: MGS_is_SJW_propaganda_0.png (1080x1920, 1002K)

You can’t really compare the two, re isn’t a fast paced game like Max Payne

That's cool.

This.

I haven't played Max Payne, but I have played the first section of Resident Evil 4 (that is, when the enemies swarm you before the bell rings). You can't analyze the camera of RE4 on functionality and functionality only. It was chosen for a reason, and playing the game makes it obvious: the lack of spatial awareness is good at generating anxiety and fear, fear of not knowing what the hell is around you.

Do you need to play each of the color paths chosen at the beginning or is one basically the whole experience?

Metal Gear Rising came out in 2013 long before Trump ran for presidency, let alone became President.

If anything Trump stole Armstrongs slogan after he finished playing the game. Trump has stated several times that Revengeance is his favorite game.

Both Max Payne and RE4 are fucking great, stop baiting

>persona 3
>TWEWY
>devil survivor overclocked
>DMC5
>what is game design
Next your gonna complain about the fixed camera angles in old RE games
Metal gear has always been a bit of a hack job
It doesn’t have to be smart just not dumb but book fags are queers who suck each other’s dick to feel good about themselves
“Woah bro I didn’t know there’s only 1 way to make a game”
You
Rising revengence is the better raiden game

Attached: F07F9CF2-00DD-48DC-BA69-5B9E76BF4467.jpg (525x500, 34K)

rent free

>Trump has stated several times that Revengeance is his favorite game.
Yeah, I need a source on that one

nope
close
definitely not
nope
close but no
nope
close but no
nah
no

Trust me dude

Lemonparty has the interview

Hello ACfag.

Well.. that's one way of doing an interview

Do you hate everything? What is a 10/10 game according to you?

>what is a 10/10 according to you
Stephen's Sausage Roll
Bedrooms

There's not a lot of perfect games in honesty.

Attached: Silent Hill.jpg (650x650, 81K)

Here you go buddy.

Attached: screencap I took of the real trumps twitter because it is a real tweet not fake.png (590x314, 64K)

Wtf

Play them, they're good

based

Do not play 2048! It is an addiction that will eat away your life.

i take it back you fucking retard.
non-fictin books are for literal autist-incels

Basically the same. You should play the three way if you want the "secret" ending, but there's not so much to see.

I-is Trump Solidus?

He's Armstrong

Hoyle Majestic Chess
Unreal Tournament '99
GTA IV
MK8