Untitled

Attached: 8E54607B-17D1-4293-BDE1-25EC35ACF493.jpg (590x350, 52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcharts.com/cmp/389730,310950
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=757254520
youtube.com/watch?v=5X7dxUU7mLY
youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OjvLOsT6Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

what is it with street fighter 5 and giving everyone stupid hair?

É. Honda looks really good compared to the rest of the models. Lucia has a tiny head and huge feet/hands.

Honda looks great but I’m pissed I have this buy his stage separately

ABS

what time are they released?

me on the right

Sfv continues its streak of making sexy characters look godawful

On monday after the servers will be back online.

:3

Attached: v in nutshell.jpg (584x530, 78K)

Why didn't they saved Lucía for SFVI? This game is awful

dilate

I wish poisons outfit showed of cleavage. then it would be perfect

Wish they did more with Honda's V-Skill/Trigger, VT1 being generic guardbreak and VT2 being command grab is kinda lazy.

Lucia should have been a brunette or ginger, there's too many blondes. Also seeing all her kick moves just makes me want Elena instead.

Poisons face is weird.

Attached: 1500958848202.png (529x364, 390K)

Nupoison looks hideous.
At least Lucia is finally in a sf game.
But seriously, Poison looks awful.

GG has slow walkspeeds, I fucking hate slow walkspeeds
KoFXIV has less slow walkspeeds, but also has unga bunga jump ins and Iori which is the king of hop C.

I want a good SF style game. I don't like other 2D games because they focus too much on taking turns and flowcharting

HE'S IN

Attached: 200.gif (373x200, 40K)

Not the same if you always liked the series. I wish we had a better game

Did Crapcom fix Street Fighter V yet? Or is it still mechanically fucked thanks to their "Let's let everyone be able to do rockin combos" mindset?

What's wrong with poison

Its never going to be “fixed” youre better off waiting for vi to see them try again

Still pretty much the same.

>fat abs
Is this even possible?

Have you tried samsho samurai showdown? There turns last like 3 seconds max and its very intense. The weirdest part is that you can gancel the big unsafe on block moves into specials like uppercut so even if you manage to block someones heavy attack, you still have to guess if they wont DP out of it.

You dont even play that game, do you :3

her face is a lot more manly and or the model doesn't mesh well with the facial animation. Also the clown hair. Seems less apparent in her story mode costume thankfully,

They should have just used the SF4 model and tweaked the proportions.

Not at that level, but sorta

I wish I could find a fat abs girl

Attached: 7329178_orig.jpg (474x523, 78K)

>Have you tried samsho samurai showdown?
Yeah. It's Samurai Slowdown because the walkspeeds suck dick.

The command throw seems pretty fun.

>You dont even play that game, do you :3
I imagine that's why he's asking what the game is currently like?

>Wish they did more
You just summed up SFV.

Everyone has huge hands and feet. Juri's foot could probably cover your entire face.

God i wish she would

Cant wait to play her

Attached: 96653545-2F6D-4D45-B74B-3E685DEAE831.png (195x507, 111K)

is he like disables now?

Attached: EBACbqKVAAABDOJ.jpg (768x1024, 109K)

She has a male genitals.

The game didnt looked slow walking during top 8 yesterday at all. But maybe its because everybody played characters with access to projectiles and main use of offence was dashing or backdashing ganceled into slides and kicks. Also jumping attacks being too good.

Sure, but that also means he very likely just hates on the game because
>old good, new bad
Not because he actually tried the game and made his own opinion.

Isnt lucia blond because her character in that old snes game was blond? And dont worry, she will get skins with different hair color. She isnt newcomer to the series, she is OG.

Attached: maxresdefault-2.jpg (1280x720, 254K)

> Not giving Lucía a RE3 Jill costume
Lame

ok

drink a lot, work out a lot, body keep burning surface fat, but not enough fat to get to the visceral fat, which is that last part it goes for.

Characters are still stripped down, vtrigger comeback every round are still the norm, normals never got significantly lengthened, it is still extremely easy to get around fireballs, CC+priority is still a pain and simple but long pressure is still the norm. SFV is still SFV, you'll still see someone take the throw again and again wondering why is this happening.

They weakened aspects to try and force your to neutral more often, but you don't have better tools to win in neutral and are rewarded more for getting your pressure going again. The game doesn't allow you to experiment or use stuff creatively. That is why 50% of the defence force is no shut up you never played it, and 50% the next update will save it honest guys.

Haha

Her bulge is missing

A lot of SFV hate would go away if they just had the slightest bit of quality control. Like here, they were 1 second away from not completely screwing the pooch, but now any time someone wins with Poison they get to see this shit.

Attached: 1.jpg (3254x1070, 708K)

Let me fuck your ass

Stop, I can only get so erect.

You're implying anyone actually cares. People whining on Yea Forums is meaningless when the game is still the most popular fighting game. Kage was something like the most played or second most played character online for awhile. This new pack will sell like crazy.

Capcom hasn't figured out the whole hair thing yet. They're trying to maintain that original 2D, cartoon look but it's about time they stopped that, as proven by Namco.

Attached: th.jpg (474x266, 26K)

Ya bitch look like Rondo, and mine Jane Fonda
Hit you with a hundred slaps nigga, E Honda

Tranny looks like a tranny. What's wrong here?

I'm not sure if it's because i already know Poison is a men but for fuck sake it looks like a man i either of those frames

Attached: 853122404062.png (321x322, 39K)

I still find Poison attractive and would still suck her feminine cock.

The complaints are true and you making groups into a boogieman doesn't change that. If the game didn't constantly fuck up it would be doing better.

>still the most popular fighting game
Doesn't look like it to me
steamcharts.com/cmp/389730,310950
It isn't always first at events (including evo), doesn't always get the most views. This is while dropping players like mad. Year ago the difference at EVO between T7 and SFV was 1,000, now it is 40. Not a good look there.

>for awhile.
Yeah a new character (a shoto at that) got a lot of play. It is the only thing you got in 4 months and then for 8 after. That really doesn't prove anything, especially when it i a smaller audience these days

That user is bringing up a good point regardless of how much you hate this board

SHE'S IN ... Cody's Ass

Attached: 1564870588251.png (665x800, 589K)

Did they fix the netcode though?

>samurai showdown
I'm waiting for PC release.

Is Sakura still shit?

>Necro isn't coming Back
I want him back so bad
FUCK DHALSIM AND FUCK BLANKA

Attached: 1564119688054.jpg (1700x955, 137K)

Ugly so you spend money on her nostalgia costume

>Playing SFV in the year 2019

Attached: 1412979174223.png (363x276, 63K)

this

>not one exciting thing has happened in SFV at evo yet because the game is completely devoid of creativity and hype

Attached: 1535314784600.png (508x565, 246K)

Everything about V screams half-assed. It's a game with no flair or polish.

People were only hype cause
>No THIS is the update that will save SFV
Since the start of the year we've heard about new mechanics, story mode, netcode update and shit. And once it hit the numbers would all recover. But SFV with 3 more characters isn't exciting, the competitive side is only interesting for story lines. Which fall apart without Punk vs Tokido. Doesn't feel like the game or community is heading anywhere. Corporate overlords just decide there are more esports events, which at the top means a lot for you but otherwise who cares? On twitter the only SFV talk I see if people begging for street fighter league votes.

>Another military blonde
Fuck off

no one likes sfv dude by retards it just gets obligatory play because capcom respect

Its also cool that its somewhat Sumo inspired since you push them to the edge of the ring (corner). Kinda wish his V-Skill was a mini version of that, a push slap kind of move instead of the clap he got. Give it good frame advantage on block but high pushback. Instead he got a generic anti fireball v-skill.

Stop trying to make “dilate” a thing
You post “dilate” in every thread

What do you even mean?

She didn't look like one before

someone post the buzzword weakness chart so user can counter

>military

Seethe negro?

>tfw they finally decidee to add E. Honda
im not sure bros, should i buy it or not.

why does OC girl on the left just have kens' moves and super

they can't make the sf artstyle look good with 3d models. they should just go with more realistic looking characters and use the RE Engine

Attached: ed-pantera-screenshot018.jpg (1920x1293, 262K)

>OC

>actual tranny face

Attached: Puking Kermit.jpg (639x960, 45K)

Post-op Trans"women" do not have a pussy they have a wound basically if they do not stick something inside (dilate) it will close/heal. You can find more info on google be aware it can be fairly disgusting .

So what will they say after the Grand Finals of SFV? Will the crowd laugh at them?

That look good but god damn i still like SFV cammy and overall art style of the game i think it makes it kinda unique .

Attached: 1564700650130.png (1500x2132, 3.77M)

they will probably announce darkstalkers. ono wouldn't be at evo if there was nothing to show

I had no clue who she was until they showed her classic outfit.

this was all a ruse of course ono will be there and announce new shit either a gold version of sfv or sfvi

nothing leaked it was all a marketing ploy

>paying for old characters that should be in since day 1

>announce Darkstalkers
Don't get my hopes up

it would probably end up like shit anyway since the RE Engine characters usually have ugly faces

Attached: ed-pantera-screenshot031.jpg (1920x2430, 294K)

The dick.

oh no, spending all this fight money is going to bankrupt me

I've come around on Poison, still think her hair is a bit fucked but I think that has to do with the fact it's a slightly different shade of pink than it used to be. I think the one still image I saw at first just looked unusually bad like she was mid talk or some shit

that is one flat ass

How do I get more FM?

Its because the character on the right is a tranny, and the poster I responded to said "one on the right is me."

The problem with SFV's character model's hair is there's no consistency. For some characters just switching between costumes is like switching to a completely different art direction.

At least now you can beat up a tranny in SFV

play the game

Cammy's face was different in the beta though and they changed it after the nips complained she looked to european or something. Now if only they could do that for Ken/Ibuki/Kolin/Poison.

"she"

Slap a logo on your butt.

Attached: 20181212094623_1.jpg (1920x1080, 372K)

Lucia is really bad. She definitely looks like she was rushed

How do I get more FM faster?

Say that to every other good looking 3d anime fighter u dumpass

"has"

>losing ground to other fighting games
>game is dying
>franchise is diminished
>no one enjoys it

lol i know lets make more characters they have to pay for

>Realistic memes
My dick wouldn't have SFV any other way no matter how jack the faces look.

Attached: Muh.png (1191x2108, 3.05M)

Use cheat engine on the survival mode.

post dick

"a"

what do we think of kolin?

Attached: 1546252605911.jpg (1920x1080, 265K)

That's a good point. I may actually pick it up after all.

I'm sad they didn't go with Secretary Poison working under Cody

> Sexy, Even more Sexy, fucking tranny

>poison but no hugo

WHY

"benis"

>Sexy, Even more Sexy
I'd honestly fuck Honda over the tranny any day of the week. Sure, it'd be gay, but at least he doesn't look uncanny.

Its not gay, when two straight mans fight in bed without clothes

Attached: 1563132540116.png (1024x918, 1.84M)

ABEEGALE

>can't have any form of Street Fighter thread anymore without the usual suspects screaming and crying nonstop about a 30-year-old character

I really like the way Poison looks except for the hair

Attached: e7d95c8.png (670x1200, 445K)

Is Final Fight the only game Street Fighter can pull characters from without resorting to original characters? Throw in some Rival Schools people for fuck's sake.

yeah, youre also a stupid fag, who fixes a healthy mug with a hammer, because you dont like the colour

>2 men and 1 woman

that doesn't mean that capcom can make it work. are you illiterate?

Reminder to never listen to Yea Forums when they talk about fighting games.

what are her chances of getting into sf6?

Attached: 1564172381411.webm (476x682, 2.02M)

0%

rosterfags are mentally ill

proof:

>no oro despite multiple cameos
bring my homer simpson lookin nigga back

Attached: homood.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Will Mike Ross come back now?

>fighting games on PC
You're a special kind of retard.

Still no makoto? Noooooo

Attached: Nigga.jpg (212x204, 5K)

I haven't played SFV since before the Arcade Edition update. Does anyone know what'd happen if I buy a season pass but used some fight money to buy a few characters from the same season?

Right now I can buy every character for around $25 and I feel like it's kinda worth it since they fucked over how earning fight money works.

Attached: SFV dlc.gif (540x304, 2.9M)

Is there an easy way to try out the new characters for free, like downloading the files and swapping another character with them? Or would I have enough fight money on a new CFN account created on a different Steam account?

100%

Tekken is one of the most popular FG ever and the best platform to play it is PC . You my friend are special kind of retard.

Wake me up when they add Elena.

no, but the mystical quality of dreams is precisely in their unlikely nature, so keep that dream alive

>all tourneys are being played on PS4
Keep flailing, fat boy. PC is as irrelevant as Tekken.

the belts are so retarded

Ah ?

Attached: EVO 2019.jpg (293x440, 53K)

> Paying 60 bucks for a FG on Console
> Paying 50 bucks more to play Online
You're a special kind of retard. Its not like you already paying for your internet. Buy hey, go waste your money for useless shit

Way to prove me right.

You are fucking posting on Yea Forums, a imageboard made by anime fan and you complaing about this type of hairs? Cmon bruh

>not playing locally
Online doesn't count.

I downloaded the game for the free weekend and how the FUCK is it possible that I can run Tekken 7 at a good constant 60fps on high while I get FPS drops on everything on low on SFV ? How can a 2D fighter run worse than a 3D one ?

Attached: 1564129816274.png (436x327, 215K)

And you are wrong again , i just proved that you are actually shitposting for the heck of it . Have another (you)

Attached: 1553809573655.gif (367x206, 2.7M)

oh, im playing locally. But most of you Yea Forumsirgins would deffend this shit

Goddamnded Floe, stop eating tons of gummy bears you fucko

Because consoles are fare easier to set up, and you obviously need a lot of machines, it would be hell to set up all that shit if they used PCs.

PC still provides for a better experience in fighting games since the games always have lower input delay on PC and obviously also look much better

Attached: 1511514972725.jpg (700x658, 77K)

CAPCOM!

This is what happens when you outsource half of the game

Same,dude. Try to play it in offline mode in steam and see if drop fps now. That's how I fixed.

>dying
SFV has never been more alive and in better shape than now.
Suck it, hater!

>tourneys
That doesn't stop their being more players online. If anything you'd expect Tekken to be handicapped by these numbers as it has never been a PC franchise and lacks crossplay. Yet there are less people playing SFV on PC, less people actually want to play SFV in their free time.

Can I keep playing online by turning Steam offline ?

>SFV has never been more alive and in better shape than now.
Am I meant to post the image now? Is this our master baiter plan?

Oh wait my line, SF4 had more players in 2014 and 2015

Attached: 1538476814661.jpg (2126x404, 105K)

Why does this matter at all? You know Yea Forums has grown beyond Yea Forums right?

>people still play this game after the rootkit incident

Attached: 1560775603211.png (360x360, 140K)

Oh fuck should I return this game?
I just bought it for 28USD.
What game should I buy instead?

Attached: 1564808145054.png (626x625, 698K)

I don't give a fuck what you think, Poison is making me want to give Jive another chance

Attached: 1564675439364.jpg (558x1000, 86K)

No, keep it.
The game is worth every cent.
Don't listen to haters.

Nop, but now you can see what the problem is. Try this guide steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=757254520

The hell are you babbling about.

They should just go full FighterZ for the next SF graphics and try to emulate the STZero art in 3D.

He should be ashamed of being like that...

It keeps her dick in place you bigot

>Had to install 3 different software kits from random anons here on the site just to check if i was effected by it or not
Boy that was a fun 5 hours of my life wasted.

I like Poisons new hair, shame about the face though

she'll be low tier trash who loses hard to akuma and guile

Good thing I'm not a tier whore and just play who I like then

didn't say you were, it's just highly likely she'll get her ass beat by common online meta characters, so if you play ranked get ready to get your ass beat

The slowdown got worse for me once Arcade Edition happened. For whatever reason, even on lowest settings, it lags during supers on certain stages. They will never, ever fix this.

I get consistent capped 60fps with a 955 black edition, and an RX480 8gb.
Game doesn't even run hot for me.
What sre your apecs?
Sometimes low settings use more of the CPU than the GPU as low setting specs are made for older consoles and laptops without a dedicated gpu.
Example is cs go, where if you have medium settings it performs better.

Yawwwwn. Give us Violent Dhalsim or Drunken Ken

You will find out quickly why so many shit on it.

youtube.com/watch?v=5X7dxUU7mLY

I don't see what people mean when they say Poison looks like a tranny. They look female to me.

When you go online and fight your first Akuma, you'll see

No he won't, considering most of the reasons people shit on it are from 2016

And still exist.

Not really.

Drunken Ken sounds hilarious and based if done correctly and truly belligerent shitty drunk

>SF continues to coast on name recognition alone
Can Capcoms fighting game division just fucking die already?

Attached: aogihj.jpg (540x722, 53K)

Would be funny but why do that when Drunken or Violent Dan would be 100x a better joke/silly character

Yes, really. Normals are still shit, projectiles are still shit, they still haven’t fixed online, and balance is still a pipe dream. The only thing they’ve done is fix frame delay and add worse comeback mechanics with more V-Triggers.

>Normals are still shit
No they aren't.
>projectiles are still shit
That's the game's design philosophy that it's balance around. 3rd Strike has shitty projectiles and people love it.
>balance is still a pipe dream
Balance is totally fine.

It died once and then came back. Don't think it won't happen again.

They could coast on Ryu Ken and Chun-Li for forever they’re up there with Mario Link and Sonic at this point, someone’s gonna buy

Yes, they are. They’ve been shit and they haven’t changed. They’re the worst normals of any SF.
>3S had shitty projectiles
Wrong. Fireballs in that game are actually pretty decent, especially the EX ones. Parries invalidating them is why they’re “bad”, you mong.
>balance is totally fine
>half the cast is borderline unusable
>Alex has been dogshit since he released and Ryu and Ken have been trash since S2 and S3 respectively
>Ed doesn’t even exist
>Sagat and Sakura are their worst versions
>Nash and Dhasim completely irrelevant
Yeah, nice balance. And don’t think I didn’t notice you dodging the v-trigger shit. Shit game for shit kids.

>>half the cast is borderline unusable
okay

A literal tranny looks better than any muslim kombat female.
>inb4 cassie cage holding two pistols.jpg

Alex is viable as fuck these days what the hell are you going on about?
>Nash is irrelevant
Good. EVO 2016 top 8 was shit because of him.

>No Makoto
>These 3 are probably going to be the last 3 characters for the game

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Alex is viable as fuck

Attached: DDA882E9-8C76-4C07-BD97-771EDDF12B70.png (493x379, 19K)

are you blind?
is a unfiltered offensive slang against blind peoples.

>balancing your game for tournaments and not for the players
SF V is garbage.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z4OjvLOsT6Y

Come on guy, even people on Capcom's payroll don't suck the game's dick this hard.

How do I get a body like edmond honda

we miss you, mike
it's not the same without you