Astral Chain

This is from last week, how is possible if the game is not out yet?

Attached: IMG_20190803_212514.jpg (1080x881, 132K)

Other urls found in this thread:

topics.nintendo.co.jp/c/article/9b2b164a-af4f-11e9-b641-063b7ac45a6d.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

vouchers and pre-orders

Also, the most recent just came out too
>topics.nintendo.co.jp/c/article/9b2b164a-af4f-11e9-b641-063b7ac45a6d.html
Now Is on a respectable 5 place.

>Rune factory 4 in second place.
What? Also fuck F3H for having TWO different rankings.

how is human fall flat so popular over there, it's been in the top 10 on the JP eshop ever since it came out

Is fun, I guess?

Well, then this means this game is safe from becoming W101 2.0? In case you don't know; W101 only sold 2000 copies during its first week in Japan.

Bump

If the game is selling a lot via vouchers, then the opening week physical sales might be pretty low, but in that case it would be no reason to assume it flopped. Vouchers unfortunately throw predictions off since only Nintendo can track those sales, same with Three Houses.

imagine actually having to pay $80 for a fucking video game L O L

That's why the voucher deal was popular in japan. A pair of vouchers costs 9980 yen there, while the costs of just one game like Astral Chain or Xenoblade 2 are close to that.

Possibility is nothing before JUSTICE

>pay $80 when a voucher is $100 for 2 games

Attached: 23a.jpg (500x375, 112K)

I really hope this game is a decent success so it encourages nintendo to make new single player ips

>Vouchers excuse already

Just stop with that, vouchers are marginal at best

Too bad Yea Forums is going to shitpost about sales as soon as first physical sales data is posted, like this retard here:

>ononononononono fuck reality I don't like that narrative, be mad like me OR ELSE
Shouldn't you be planning some murders at your local onion festival or something?

Can somebody explain to me why vouchers are a thing?

I've seen them on the store but I'd only lose money, even for 2 games.

For something that costs that much, it's kinda amazing it's charting that high.

>vouchers are marginal at best
???

In US pair of vouchers cost 99.99 to get two $60 dollar games, saving $20 (and gets you another $5 in gold points) . Apparently not as good in EU if you can find the physical game for a lower price. I managed to buy some vouchers for $80 thanks to finding cheaper eshop cards.

I really hope it sells well.
1 Million should be possible on switch, especially after Nier got more attention.