Blood and wine ending

ive scoured all articles relating to witcher 3 blood and wine endings yet i always get the worst one

i read all the journal entries, got her the ribbon, killed dettlaff and i dont get the dialogue option that ends well, she just kills her sister every time, was i wrong to turn down sleeping with her? if so ill have to raid the castle again and redo everything from there.

Attached: Tw3_Blood_and_Wine_cover_art.jpg (1920x1200, 346K)

You need to convince Syanna not to do it when u meet her when she's under arrest. I dont think you need to backtrack further than that.

If you mean to talk to her in the tower before the ceremony thats what im talking about, only get the black sun and envy dialogue options

I think you got to convince her with those.

No, the articles are telling me to pick the third option, about her sister turning her back. Which i dont have.

Then I guess you gotta redo the fairytale land quest.

The bad ending is kino. The good ending is silly.

>i read all the journal entries, got her the ribbon, killed dettlaff
Then of course you get the worst one, retard.

The good ending is where syanna forgives her sister and they both live, these are the requirements for this, however something must have been omitted as both of them are dying, read the replies retard.

>The good ending is where syanna
dies.
Also, there's not "good" or "bad" ending.

>Retard never played the game
>Says there is no good or bad ending

>retard doesn't understand storytelling
>ooga booga how do I get the ultimate best ending where evil is defeated and rainbows?
Spotted the TW3 target audience. I can easily spin the one where Syanna dies and Dettlaff lives as the "good" one.
>bitch deserved it, especially with her last planned victim being who it was
>her sister was also a cunt, but not deserving or needing to die, and so it doesn't happen
>Dettlaff is an impulsive fuck, and you can argue he ultimately went too far, but by killing him you're at the very least fucking Regis over

You've probably missed some detail during the investigation. Didn't talk to someone or something like that.
I got the "good" ending in my first blind walkthrough, but I was rather thorough with my quests. Honestly, good ending is disappointing and way to cheesy. Sienna deserves to be killed by Detlaff, a fucktonne of people died because of her.

agreed, however i was wondering if there was a way to atleast let one of the sisters live from my current point, gonna replay the entire ending tomorrow. i dont have a choice, but letting her die is also considered the bad ending

kys

You need to do several things before that conversation to make that option available.

>and you can argue he ultimately went too far
Sending a vampire army to slaughter a city to civilians just because you're mad your ex used you is more than too far

He did give a warning, but Henrietta is a retarded cunt and thought she could get away with ignoring it.
Ideally he should have killed Syanna right away instead, his mistake was giving those rotten sisters a chance.
Definitely leaning towards "guilty" but in the end it doesn't matter because the one you have to consider is Regis, and how making him fucking kill Dettlaff will affect him. Not just emotionally, mind you.

>but his feelings
1. hes a vampire that has lived hundreds of years so hell be fine, hes surely had worse loss
2. hed understand that killing him was right as he is attacking regis because of syannas dumbass ribbon
3.main story is over after this whole thing, his opinions dont play a part anymore

Can you fucking read? He'll be hunted by others and forced to hide.
And yeah, he'll be "fine". He's not a fucking child, doesn't matter how long he's lived beyond that. But it's not something anyone could instantly get over with no regrets.
>ribbon
There is never a ribbon, Syanna should die either way. Dettlaff just kills her and attempts to leave otherwise peacefully.
>main story is over after this whole thing
Then just pick any ending. The game ends afterwards, so it doesn't matter, right?

Attached: canvas.png (1280x720, 967K)

If only your retarded ass would understand you can just "pick" an ending

You can pick quite a bit.
>going for Syanna instead of trying to negotiate with an extremely powerful vampire where you can fuck up and die
>you don't know the consequences of getting her the ribbon, but you don't have a reason to do it for her if you realize how rotten she is
>Dettlaff gives you a clear choice after all that, you can either fight him or not, not complicated