How come we never talk about Risk of Rain 2

How come we never talk about Risk of Rain 2.

What do you guys want for the next characters? What do you guys hope to see for the endgame?

Attached: ss_121003c290030ab310e1651a442609939141911e.0.jpg (1200x800, 150K)

Another monster would be cool, something beetle related.

Hoping for HAN-D next. Its okay if he's significantly different from RoR1, as long as its him.

I'm really wanting to have a stage with that feeling of linear progression the contact light has in RoR1. I think it would be really cool, given the way that moving around feels in this game, would be kind of like a group dungeoncrawl to the finish.

Attached: 1559280340212.jpg (4032x3024, 2.78M)

Probably because I refunded it.

Han-D is next, but I want Sniper.
I also want to go on a date with Artificer.

Enforcerer neverer everer, so I don't care no more.

I just want Loader back in, and Commando to be as viable as he was in the first game. Travesty what's become of him.

Attached: Risk of Rain.gif (500x375, 595K)

10man host when

Wouldn't mind another melee character

Not soon enough. I'll make a thread if this one dies. Lowering the prices of greens since we can't make it past stage 6 or 8, whites staying the same price.

I just got this last night and played for about 5 hours so far
never played the first one
what exactly are you supposed to do in it

I'll be waiting

Attached: min.jpg (238x211, 11K)

Nothing. You just play it and hope RNG is good until the game kills you.

oh

We don't have a final boss yet since it's still early access. Until then just loop as long as you'd like until you decide to enter the celestial portal for some lunar coins. Also unlock everything I guess.
Providence is dead, so we have no idea who the final boss will be.

Attached: 1562174687624m.jpg (478x1024, 74K)

is it more balanced around multiplayer and no one really plays it solo?

Solo is a little easier. Outside of lobbies and stuff like we have here multiplayer can be a bit of a drag. Bosses get really bulletspongey unless everyone knows what they're doing. Quickplay is suffering.

Bosses can get bulletspongey in these threads when that one mod user comes on with two permanent mountain stacks and then tries to nerf everyone more and more each run.
I just want to be stacked with shit on level 20 while every spawning malachite is gunning for my ass and ready to one shot me if we're gonna have two mountain stacks, because otherwise getting past stage two is a slog
That glass cannon feeling is fun as fuck

procedural content is interesting for about 30 seconds
they are not real games
never have been, and never can be

Did you fix the lag, motherfucker?

>procedural content
You say that like the levels are RNG produced instead of a few human-designed levels. The only thing random is which of those stages you get, which human-designed items you get, and which human-designed boss you fight. That's how it's always been in 1 and that's how it is in 2.

Attached: 1491429902233.jpg (534x403, 25K)

I honestly enjoy the game more solo. Even playing with Yea Forums, you have niggers that sprint to every item box, take multiple boss items for themselves, and just generally don't play cooperatively all while telling you to get good. It'd be an entirely different story if you could find a few buddies to play with consistently.

Except for stage 3. We only get the fire forest on stage 3.

You mean stage 4. We either get Scorched Acres or Rallypoint Delta. Stage 4 is always the lava level because RoR2 only has 7 stages so far.

We can get rallypoint delta again? I've just always been getting the forest. I must be a special kind of fucked

WHO WANTS TO PLAY PLAIN ASS RISK OF RAIN 2

US EAST MONSOON
2/4

So multiplayer is a free for all, and one guy could theoretically loot every single item? Like an hour in one person has x200 items and everyone else only has a couple dozen? Seems pointless to play multiplayer unless the number of chests in the worlds increase per player in the game.

They do increase per player. Also, enemies also increase per player. Unfortunately, the cost of items also goes up per player.

>Seems pointless to play multiplayer unless the number of chests in the worlds increase per player in the game
That's exactly how it works. Also whenever an enemy dies everyone gets money, but opening a chest only uses your money.
Play multiplayer before saying how good or bad it is.

2/4

if u hack for infinite money, and all ur friends have broken interact buttons, then sure i guess lol
u'd have to have an intentionally, really fucked party for this to ever be a problem

join you fucking niggers

>tfw couldn't beat stage 10 on easy difficulty

That means it's objectively best solo.

>love RoR
>hear there's a second one
>wary but excited
>see it's 3d
>immediately stop caring
>it comes out
>everyone says it's shit
>continue not caring

>>everyone says it's shit
No they don't

Ten man Risky 2. CTRL+alt+~, connect 47.147.73.118
>Sacrifice (only for equips. This was to solve an enormous rift between Engineers and Mercenaries. This is a LOT more balanced now, and every character is now viable)
>Bigger Bazaar, base prices are 25 for white, 36 for green, scaling upwards with player count (normally it's 50 for green, but I'm trying this because we cannot make it past loop 2 with 7+ players)
>Anyone can join at any time
>A low amount of printers (to avoid lag during late loops), and printers have instant printing enabled for no waiting
>Red items have a 1.6% chance to drop from teleporter bosses
>Shrines of orders are enabled for Rallypoint
Hosting for two hours, maybe three if there's a crowd.

Attached: AHEM.gif (324x624, 168K)

oh boy

see

No mountain stacks. Everything on is outlined in the post. I don't think you've joined in a while.

By stage 20 in modded games, the game is usually already won at that point.

>threads every day
>

3/10

4/10.

Wiped. Open.

It's pretty sweet so far but it reminds me that I'm atrocious at shooters.

5/10

Attached: RoR.gif (400x250, 2.58M)

Do you need to install these mods to join?

i just want my boy, bandit to be in game with the following fix:
m1, slow repeater shots, can shoot faster if timed right
m2, rip off high noon mechanic where you can do 6 shots but prioritizes shooting explosives. it only shoots enemies/objects in a limited circle that grows larger as you hold m2
shift, the same smoke screen
R, throws a high damage dynamite that acts like the explosive barrels in game if you leave it be, which you can shoot later or mid-air

Attached: 1500803585591.jpg (791x568, 58K)

commando was like the only good char in first game
all the melee chars sucked dick apart from merc, too

No.

sorry

>all the melee chars sucked dick apart from merc, too
ahem

Attached: Loader2.png (1998x890, 949K)

It's been a while but I remember Engi and Acrid being decent. And the obligatory Huntress.

What? Don't be. It was a headache and a half trying to figure out the best balance for that crap. Now it's pretty much done aside from figuring out which prices are best, and when to add enemies with items.

Wiped. 6/10

7/10

Attached: 1561740694592.gif (500x506, 149K)

I'm convinced its the length of games that kills the threads, once you finish a round your thread might be ded

Attached: IMG_20190722_022548.jpg (3024x4032, 1.46M)

Wiped, 8/10

10/10

Sad my boy Miner isn't in but glad Bandit is modded in fairly faithfully. I get why miner isnt in though, i just hope the classes they add appeal to that part of me.

Well, I got the physics to work. They aren't as good as I wanted them, but they're functional.

Attached: Artificer_Testing2.png (565x737, 285K)

no meme shit like rex
just give me more humans, there are plenty good ones in ror1 already

looks way worse than the original, why even do this

I miss some of the old ones, but i greatly appreciate all the work you put in for our sakes, Modanon.

Which ones?

can you make a gif or do we have to see for ourselves?

You're not wrong
Test version's up. Should I make a webm of it in action?

give big tiddy artificer gf

Wiped hard. Open.

Mostly just the Artificer one skin one with gloves i think it was (there were like 8 versions of this one alone and i couldnt tell you what one was my favourite)? But really I try the new ones whenever you release them, i really liked the new Kanna one.

9/10

My Roy got obliterated by Hero in online................

Attached: 1564900563640~16.png (1277x720, 763K)

Check in tomorrow. And you want the normal artificer, right? The same textures can be applied on the boob model if you wanted it on that one. But the normal artificer?

looks like shit, totally ruins the black and white colors that made her design attractive

Nice.

I had the big one. Thanks Modanon.

Retard

You want the texture on this big one? Do you remember which colors? The one with tanlines? The one in the leotard?

how do you cope with having to start from scratch after a run with extremely good luck

If Roy's not working out, may I suggest RoR?

Next up a version without the bodysuit?

>everyone says it's shit
??????????????????????????????????????

8/10

Pretty sure it was the leotard one.

can you make big jiggly titty nonon or would that be a lot of effort

It wouldn't be that hard, but I've gotta renovate all of those models because they desperately need touching up. Gotta update the mercRyuuko, rexKanna, and artiNonon all at once.

This just in: Yea Forums sucks at games. Remember how many people were whining about the game being difficult on launch? half of them, when posting screenshots, had the game on drizzle difficulty.
Yea Forums is fucking pathetic

So you want the leotard texture on the jiggly model?

So, what are bandit pickers doing in the lobby to pick him? and also beetle pickers??

That works for me. Are there any plans for Bepin functionality or are your edits too much for loader? I'd rather not have to bother you every time i want one specific thing from separate releases.

will you update them with the next big project before/after that?

Bepin mod you can download, might still need a dll edit to count him as unlocked though, cant remember.

because it's not fucking out?
not everybody has time to sit their fat ass at a desk every day
call me when it's available for switch

This is what the game needed.

Attached: cdc.jpg (546x366, 56K)

I don't think the angle you took the screenshot with is doing you any favors user, but it looks alright

>How come we never talk about Risk of Rain 2.

Because it's Early Access and Yea Forums hates early access. Risk of Rain 1 didn't have the label of early access even though it released in an unfinished state too.

Modanon no! Don't pander to the brapfags!
The lighting looks great, by the way.

Attached: artificerbrap.webm (544x348, 1.56M)

I haven't used Bepinex, and I'm not entirely sure it'll be handy in model replacements. I might be wrong about that, but I've hit up the modding discord and haven't seen them posting tutorials on how to replace models yet.
Looking at the strawpoll, I will likely do Commando's stuff next, then after that I'll do the model touch ups. After that it looks like Huntress will have her stuff made. Are people fine with me going ahead with commando? I'll post another poll of which characters I'm thinking of. I'm also still open to ideas for characters for Commando.

Commando sounds good.

That was the other mesh that I was having trouble finding. Also a reason why this version is labelled as "TEST". I'll probably get rid of it because it does still technically obstruct the view. That is, if I can find it. Look for any important meshes that might be missing. I effectively deleted the fire mesh that artificer used in order to keep her back clear.

I voted huntress but i am more interested in what you come up with, regardless of character.

Yeah, I noticed that the poll was surprisingly close for a while. It was always between Commando and Huntress. Commando seemed to always pull ahead by a single vote.

What would even be done for Mul-T?

Due to the circle shape of one of the meshes I'm thinking it might be an elder lemurian's fire vomit

user you should post a link that contain these mods

7/10. Stage 7.

That is why I didn't put it in for this version yet. I need to test and see if the first mesh I removed got rid of something important.
So far I have two options; D-Walker being piloted by a metal gear girl in whatever attire, or a Fence from Brigador being piloted by a fem-Corvid dressed in whatever (likely a skin-tight leather outfit and a cyan motorcycle helmet).

Did you thiccen her thighs too or is she always like that under the skirt?

Attached: 1561494098575.png (1800x1428, 633K)

Yup. It's using nonon's body as a base, but I actually made this model's thighs slightly thinner than nonon's because nonon's thighs were so thick they were clipping into each other.

>a or b
>yes
t-thanks

Attached: 8f979cae40645001925b0c7788a8cc95df9ff138.png (1200x1980, 50K)

Just take the damn thighs user

I just want to know if unmodded Artificer is that thicc under the skirt. It sounds like you made her thiccer.

Attached: 74241585_p9.png (690x1224, 248K)

Vanilla arti is very thick. But not actually as thick as huntress.

She's the thiccest in my heart

Attached: thicc tacc.jpg (3915x2905, 2.05M)

>Commando to be as viable as he was in the first game.
Commando is arguably the strongest character in RoR2.

How the fuck do i get good, i mostly manage to reach stage 3 consistently but getting pass that seems like i only got lucky

Attached: 1522336357696.gif (190x190, 92K)

Haven't played since the update, have you?

Wait for the developer to finish the game

How long does it take you to reach stage 3?

Which difficulty are you playing on?

No because the game keeps maxing my CPU and it starts to run too hot.

About 15-20 minutes
Normal, drizzle is for faggots

Attached: 1521331969138m.jpg (986x1024, 66K)

Cap the fps. Then enjoy finding out that Commando is now F tier.

That's way too long. Start activating the teleporter sooner. You don't need to open every chest.

what happened to change him?
Last I remember he had the highest DPS in the lategame

Try to aim for 10m stage 3. I usually get a bit over that but I'm usually not trying for the preon accumulator anyway.
Other than that just learn which enemies need to die asap and hope you have good luck with the drops.

The demise of stickies and a change to how proc damage is calculated.

ah jeez

NO ACRID
NO BUY

On-hit changes are based on the damage of the move, not the character's damage stat. Commando and Mul-T's procs do less damage now. Also stickies are kill.
Artificer's flamethrower hits like a truck now though.

Attached: 1562015309718.jpg (480x360, 42K)

Okay, thanks user. I try to open most of the chests i can on every stage, i'll try what you suggest on my next attempt
Will do, thanks for the tip user

Attached: 1511169017432.png (217x190, 55K)

its objectively best with 2 people but okay

I don't know how I feel about the thicker thighs. Vanilla thighs were fine, and I think the thicker ones here take away from her ass. Would it be too much trouble to make a version with vanilla thighs?

it's a fun game, but there's way too little content

These thighs aren't much thicker than vanilla, except for where the thighs meet the knee. I did make the ass wider and more detailed, but maybe I could have done more in that respect?

All this talk of Artificer's thighs is making me wish I could use her lap as a pillow.
If only

Attached: 4680395a07bbfde5bb6ebbe4366291f8fe94510e.jpg (1874x1704, 172K)

Providence's big bro wil be the final boss this time

I'm not even good at shooters, but this game isn't that hard on monsoon so long as you don't retardedly charge in headlong. You can always play mul-t too, which makes it easy mode.

The no of chests you want on early stages depends on your luck so far and your hero. E.g. Rex is pretty trash without initial items so it's usually worth opening 1-2 chests before activated the portal and then unlocking the rest at the end. If you're short on gold just dip out of the tp charge area until you have enough. Mul-T you just insta activate the portal and rush.

Jump online with us randoms my buddy

>Artificer's flamethrower hits like a truck now though.
Thank heavens, Artificer had high burst damage but otherwise wasn't really doing it for me.

Closed. Based beetlebro doing 127 million damage.

I dunno maybe I'm wrong but I feel like her hips used to be wider than her thighs.

I loved RoR but don't like 2 much.

I'll look into it. It is still a test version, after all.

I'll do a run later I'll report back if I find anything missing

Thanks again for hosting

Attached: MedicBeetleSavesTheDay.png (1920x1080, 1.71M)

Thread might die, so probably keep a list of the bad things?

There is a rolling thread in vg at all times because like RoR you guys use /vg/ as a multiplayer lobby.

Dont pretend this isnt shilling.

Will do

There's a RoR thread on /vg/?

Meant v not vg.
These threads should be in vg but hopoo is obviously a moderator or something.

How many times do you have to be told that RoR threads don't survive on /vg/?

Okay hopoo.

Coming in this thread to say this

Risk of rain 2 is a shit game in comparison to the original.

>maps aren't proceedurally generated so after 10 or less hours, you've seen almost everything the game will provide

>slow content updates

Shit game, Come at me in like 6 years when this shit is playable. I wish I could refund this hot garbage.

Now risk of rain 1 tho, THAT is a game. a QUALITY game.

I hate all of you, fuck you.

also, I'm drunk.

>maps aren't proceedurally generated so after 10 or less hours, you've seen almost everything the game will provide
How is that different from Risk of Rain 1?

But you're correct that RoR1 is great and I love you anyways you drunk user.

you have a point with the slow updates, but the maps in 1 weren't procedually generated either

I could've sworn I remember seeing the same level layouts with platform variations and deviations, are you certain Ror1 maps were static?

When will you put up the poll for Commando?

There are some minor deviations to levels in both 1 and 2, i.e. artifact locations only available in some versions of levels in 1 and bridges/doors open only in some versions of levels in 2

iirc it was two options for which map could be a particular level (ie if you get fungal or magma) and then each map has two different platform layouts