Censored its game

>censored its game
>alienated its core audience
>didnt even get featured at Evo

what did Tecmo mean by this

Attached: header.jpg (460x215, 28K)

It's 2019. That's what they meant.

stupid fucks. They did the same thing with ninja gaiden. Look what happened. Stupid fucks.

Tecmo/Koei is not going to make their money on this game by going esports or FGC comp. The same deal with DOA5.

censored what? The costumes are sluttier then ever. Core audience were never the people who play it for the fighting but rather the people who use it for dress up. It's all about the whales

get woke

McRibs made the right choice not including this shitshow in the main event.

This is Yea Forums. Even turning off boob bounce for a tournament is like shooting their dog and pissing on the body.

>It's all about the whales
>Tecmo = japanese company
> Japan hunts whales

Fucking yikes.

i wonder what cookie thinks

Attached: tifa.webm (850x530, 2.9M)

Can I get the sauce for this?

No one has cared for DOA for like a decade.

K-T wants to LARP as a hardcore dev and they can afford to thanks to gacha dosh from the DOAX/VV games.

What?

Attached: 779911-itagaki.jpg (672x576, 98K)

They certainly larp as having enough budget for new games. Everything TN does feels just barely above low budget yet they keep making them do stuff. Pool more money first.

Attached: 1560249506710.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

What is this, and why isn't it inside of me yet...

look up redmoa

It's better than Mortal Kombat tho

Another low-effort attempt to sneak in the back door through pandering rather than making a quality game and being successful on its merits. They've been doing this with DOA for a while. The third Xtreme game was just X2 with a bunch of stuff removed running on the new engine. DOA6 was just DOA5 with a bunch of stuff removed (including basic shit like additional intros/victory poses) running on a shitty different engine.

It didn't actually get censored. They backtracked.

That said, fuck this game. They're putting costume DLC over making the game better.

Worst of all they removed tag mode.

Did they even finish adding in the poses?

I don't know. I'm not touching DOA6 until Last Round comes out. I learned my lesson with DOA5.

>we fucked up

excuse me did you forget the most mechanical & amazing fighter exist right next to virtual fighter IV

Attached: Dead or Alive Hardcore.jpg (3225x2156, 1.03M)

>The costumes are sluttier then ever.
No it isn't

Hi, DoA-kun. Still mad that Helena's tits are 2cm smaller?

>impying gacha shitters and /e/ pic dumpers even know how many versions of the older games exist, let alone anything before 5LR's various costume DLCs

On the EVO point, does anyone actually play DoA competitively? Let alone to the point of buying a 2-3 day trip to Las Vegas? I mean fuck, more people probably went to EVO for ST than whatever DOA could muster

That version was the last time I was able to pull of Kasumi's teleportation with any consistency. They made it too hard for my casual ass after this.

Can they just copy Yakuza already? And make the controls simpler?

get woke go broke

>didnt even get featured at Evo

The "core values" incident at Evo Japan was a bad look for both Evo and Team Ninja. There was no way they were going to get featured in Las Vegas. Also there was never much of a competitive scene for DOA5 or 6, so it's no big loss.

No, most DOA players just buy $1000 worth of virtual bikinis and then jerk off to their waifus.

Also the Volleyball gatcha game has a lot more players

>sluttier
Nope.

>horny retards crying about censorship because they won't advertise DOAX style costumes in general adverts
>game is just as shitty softcore as it ever was

Nah, time to go full Virtua Fighter.

Attached: 1533411237633.jpg (1280x720, 127K)