What's your favorite game that you pirated Yea Forums?

What's your favorite game that you pirated Yea Forums?

Attached: bingbingwahoo.jpg (800x450, 64K)

majora's mask? if emulating is considered pirating that is.

Elite Beat Agents. I went out and purchased a copy as soon as I saw one.

If you don't own a copy of Majora's Mask, it does.

Earthbound. I'll always associate it with the comfy ZSNES snow animation now.

Attached: zsnez.png (240x210, 6K)

same here with eba, i think i ended up playing it more when i snagged a copy on the ds because fuck mouse controls for that game in particular

I played it on my R4 but I loved it so much I just had to have it.

I imported Last Window because it crashed on my R4 (Likely an anti-piracy check within the game) and it was worth it, especially since it's on the pricier side now.

The Binding Of Issac. Bought a copy later when it was on sale.

Assassin's Creed 4 I guess.

Subnautica probably

System Shock. I'll be buying the 2nd one and the remake when it comes out

persona 5

Attached: 1554759091227.gif (200x150, 3.11M)

The Sims 2. Even when I got it for free eventually from Origin, I still play it pirated.

You pirated P5? For PS4 or PS3? I'm confused

Mostly indie games, Hotline Miami 1/2.

Sims 2 will forever be the best sims game, 3 came close but 4 doesn't even compare, it's worse than sims 1 imo

played it on RPCS3, plays fuckin amazing

Attached: 1553323291924.png (602x556, 512K)

Probably F-Zero GX. That shit was wild. I'm surprised Nintendo hasn't made another one because "m-muh innovation!"
Technically speaking, getting the game from online at all is piracy. You need to dump it for it to be legal, but no one will really care if you own it. It's a victimless crime at that point.

Do you need a good rig for RPCS3? I didn't even know it was fully functioning

I wouldn't say amazing. Just don't play it at 60 FPS... Or in fullscreen

Nintendo didn't even make GX, it was made by the Super Monkey Ball team.

i have a gtx 1080 with a i7 850h and it runs fine

for ps3 emulation its pretty good. with the fixes the upscaled portraits and such are no problem at all 60 fps though is fucked

Attached: 1550638849943.gif (420x236, 2.57M)

Hollow Knight

This

persona 3

No more heros.. pirated it not expecting to much from it. Ended up buying the second one and pretty excited about 3.

Didn't play Travis strikes again because it was such a deviation from the rest of the series.

Attached: 1b3.gif (454x255, 499K)

I emulated the entiee Megaman Zero series. Eventually I bought the DS collection but couldn't really make it through without savestates. Still an amazing series, and I thought the ZX series was a worthy successor.

Emulation? Final Fantasy V probably.
Excluding that? Dusk.

Factorio, would buy the moment I get a better PC

>I didn't even know it was fully functioning
Atlus sued devs so they don't show it on their "compatibility" list neither they can talk about it.

minecraft

Attached: 1547419252041.png (200x164, 43K)

The World Ends with You.
I was using an Acekard for the DS. Play the open sequence a handful of times due to issues loading the ROM. But I loved how it played despite not getting to far so I went ahead to purchase it.