THE WITCHER 3

So I'm currently playing The Witcher 3. I'm still fairly early into the game but I am absolutely loving it so far. It's my first Witcher game. How do you guys feel about TW3? I can't believe I kept putting off this gem for so long

Attached: the witcher 3.jpg (639x361, 24K)

Why do people pretend witcher 1 was good?

>>>reddit

Has it not aged well or something? I'm a Kingdom Hearts fag and KH 1 is actually the weakest out of the main series game but people love to pretend 1 is a masterpiece. After I beat TW3 I'll probably check out the other games

Attached: 1564084283240.jpg (1024x1024, 119K)

3 is definitely the best. The other two have their moments but three is the only one that doesn't feel obviously lacking in some way.

Can we talk about something besides waifus this time? The Skyrimfags are laughing at us.

TW3 threads are mainly about waifus? So it's no different than the Persona threads huh?

Because it was a proper RPG that promoted player intuition instead of dragging you by the nostrils to the next quest marker. TW3 has amazing production value and writing and music, but the story is less nuanced and morally ambiguous than TW1, and personally I play RPGs for freedom and choice, not for cutscenes.

t. Played through the entire trilogy three times and read all the books.

Is the combat in the other 2 Witcher games like 3?

but that goes against the opinion of Yea Forums, you cant do that

It's better than 2

In 2 it’s similar. In 1 its more akin to KOTOR, but rhythm based. You have three attack styles (fast, slow strong, and group) and you have to time your swings to chain together powerful damage combos. You can also dodge and Jedi leap over enemies as a compromise to the more hands-off hack and slash approach.

This was probably done as the game was done on an old engine and CDPR had to scrape something together but it works pretty well.

what?

stop enjoying videogames

best game every made by human kind, based polacks

Bi romance options when?

Attached: D_hSwXsXUAAqfPx.jpg (1920x1080, 282K)

>How do you guys feel about TW3
It's one of the best video games ever made.

No lie, I fucking LOVED TW1

If you can get past some of the funky elements of it, namely the sword combat, it's one of the most engrossing and charming games I've ever played.

it's one of the best games of all time

i didnt really like it and couldnt get into it sorry

A really fun game

>So I'm currently playing The Witcher 3.
>It's my first Witcher game.
zoom zoom

No one will ever suspect that you're a zoomer now buddy!

Attached: 1524637775757.gif (480x238, 415K)

Its one of my favorite games. I played it about 2 years ago. Took getting used to, but once you are sucked in, it delivers.

My advice; do fucking everything. Every single side quest and marker on the map. Beat the fuck out of the main game and then do Hearts of Stone and then Blood and Wine. Those 2 expansions re practically a games worth of content in itself. Learn alchemy, it becomes really helpful later on. The armor gets better once you get Witcher Armor Blueprints. Use level scaling once you get strong enough, makes the combat funner. Fuck user, I'm jealous for you.

It’s the most dumbed down game in the series but has the best production value. Good story and cinema, boring gameplay.

I'm 28 I'm a boomer

install mods, OP

Stuff like faster horses and infinite carry weight and infinite item durability and... remove weather effects from splashing the screen and... unfuck the witcher vision mod so it doesn't blur and zoom.

Because it was

Attached: downloadfile-2.jpg (2560x1440, 532K)

purdy game

Attached: The Witcher 3 7_10_2019 7_51_06 AM.jpg (3840x2160, 3.41M)

lol has the meaning of boomer changed in the last 5 months?

It's great game. Glad you're enjoying it.

Literally the best one in the series, fuck 2 and 3 for appealing to normies.

>I had a world that was 70hrs in, 100% on the first zone and the second zone and I was just travelling into the skellige isles when my windows 10 fucking died and I had to reformat my hdd and lost all progress.
Hold me bros

Attached: sad kitty.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Finishing story in TW3 is like finishing good book, where you feel empty afterwards.
Also why didnt they made more sidequests with waifus and friends after completing game

Any related artists to this kind of style of mural/painting

Attached: lz8i16iayqby.png (1920x1080, 3.75M)