Lol how the fuck did they let it end like this?

lol how the fuck did they let it end like this?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

they dont give fuck nomo

fans got so fed up they decided to make 3 themselves

lol they suk lulzzz

Episodic releases were supposed to be the future - everyone could pay less and download it using steam!
Then they found out that it wasn't the future and they gave up.

You ever stop playing a game not because you disliked it, but because there was other shit you wanted to get to more immediately? You think you'll come back to it eventually, but then just sort of forget about it? Maybe later you think "oh yeah, I should finish that up", but it's been too long and you don't have any idea what you were doing last time you played?

It's like that.

Can't have a disappointing conclusion to your story if you never conclude it.

The problem was the engine, it's the reason it died because it's absolute fucking dog shit

Honestly it's been so long that if they announced it tomorrow nobody would give a shit

nah everyone would explode but it could never live up to the hype. they should just do it anyway, gabe, you fat fuck. you have literally billions of dollars finish your fucking work

By making something far more entertaining and then deciding they couldn't make Episode 3/Half-Life 3 as good, thus giving up.

Pretty much. Single player FPS were cool 15 years ago but today I'd have no interest. I also don't really remember the story. If Valve is going to make a game I hope they make something truly new. Forget Half-Life and more Dota 2 universe for the love of god.

The best way to end such mediocre series

There is no hype for HL3 anymore. It's been so long it's gone from a disappointment to a meme to a dead meme to being an obscure series only boomers know about. To most people its announcement would be amusing news at best

i bet youre a steveposter

>unironically uses 'boomer'
just because it's obscure to a reddit retard like you doesnt mean everyone feels that way. If they announced HL3 right now it would be the talk of gaming for months.

winner winner, dead nigger

>implying this isnt the best possible result for the world

based gaben

Not him but I'm honestly curious how old you are.
I'm 28 myself and can't imagine anyone even as old as 22 giving a fuck about halflife at this point let alone anyone younger.

zoomers will care about anything if you make enough reaction videos for it

lolno

>being this retarded
The xbox 360 was last gen dipshit

Just play Hunt Down the Freeman

If there's ever an episode 3, I hope we get more segments with dog