Why are we still here?

Why are we still here?

Attached: file.png (618x378, 66K)

there is chapter 3. There never was supposed to be a chapter 3. The whole point of it was to show that peace is an unattainable dream

>our game was shit on purpose
good lord I won't ever not be mad at this game and retarded kojima apologists

even with chapter 3, the core of the game and story is irredeemable

He is right idiot, chapter 3 isnt in the script. There was never chapter 3, thats the whole ruse. For fucks sake the game is named PHANTOM PAIN. Do you know why there isnt a bossfight with Skullface? Its not because they run out of funds or time.
>We often see good versus evil encounters in the closing scenes of Hollywood movies, which are meant to satisfy their audience. But this game's theme is the chain of revenge, the phantom pain - the continuous chain that you experience when the target of your vengeance is gone. It is not possible to convey the subtleties of this theme in a standard boss battle

>Do you know why there isnt a bossfight with Skullface? Its not because they run out of funds or time
Actually there was one planned you retard

Source? Because even if it was planned, it wasnt in the game due to the reason I stated above. Thats a quote straight from Kojima, what a pointless post you made.

>run out of time to develop the game because those the konami yakuza tells you to release the game, or else
>copy and past the second third of the game and make the endgame an entirely multiplayer experience, so much that the real "ending" is only attainable if you play the multiplayer mode like a madman enough times that you "beat" the multiplayer mode
>luckily you built built a fanbase full of low-IQ "hardcore" fans so bewildered by your previous, and arguably clever works, that they can't tell the difference between what is the autor's intention and what was circumstance, so they'll act like the game isn't half-finished because they can find a "deeper meaning" if they over-analyze everything
Hm.

Attached: kEwABlQ.jpg (705x940, 85K)

>the game was supposed to be shit
Yeah, I'm thinking Kojima is a gutless hack. All of the auteurs he jerks off over don't say "it wassu arr part of the pran!" when the studio or the producers screw them over out of their vision and butcher their films in post. Maybe that's why Konami got away with it.

Also go ahead and bitch about muh japanese culture, I want to see someone defend complete submission in the face of tyranny.

Attached: joostcleavage2.jpg (1366x2048, 570K)

>jizzbrain doesnt understand MGSV
really makes you think

Attached: 1553972953425.png (350x442, 199K)

this
There was enough cut audio from Skullface to imply that he would at the very least not be excluded to cutscenes. Kojimafags are just lying to themselves if they think it went all according to keikaku.

I'm just fucking glad Kojima's moved onto something original. Konami can make a new MGS without him considering he's already laid out the storyline.

Attached: dims.jpg (1200x803, 126K)

Literally the first pic I've seen of her where she's hot

>5 years of development
>30 minute ride on the back of a jeep where the protagonist and main villain just stare at each other
bravo kojimer

It's avante-garde.

Are you able to provide a counter-argument instead of just bitching about the pictures I showed? Circumstance is not always the autor's vision. Just because the game has themes about someone losing a limb, doesn't mean that they willing made it so the game wouldn't be complete. Kojima is simply too polite to say otherwise, because is a pussy, and it makes him look like a talentless hack. Better auteurs have made the points he wanted to make, and didn't deliver a hollow experience where most of it was copy and pasted from the first act of the film.

Hopefully he'll be able to deliver a full experience with Death Stranding. Or at the very least he won't put every single cut scene from the game in the trailers.

Attached: 1502925166678.jpg (2689x4781, 1.83M)

>Are you able to provide a counter-argument
There is nothing to argue, because your argument boils down to " I think the game is shit". The phantom pain theme really isnt just about losing a limb, as Kojima himself said. Who would I trust? A developer of the game, or butthurt autist on Yea Forums who didnt get his headcanon? Game is great, keep seething and feeling The Phantom Pain(tm)

Attached: 1476138931578.png (510x524, 317K)

>because your argument boils down to " I think the game is shit"
And you're the one who says people are too dumb to understand Kojima's game.

Yeah and you could also either kill him or take him back to Mother Base as a prisoner too.

>There is nothing to argue, because your argument boils down to " I think the game is shit".
You're being a pretentious faggot.

BOILING

Attached: 1553607406827.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)