Imagine being an Orc and worshiping Boethiah's poop

Imagine being an Orc and worshiping Boethiah's poop

Attached: 1549022252628.png (730x1055, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:The_Anticipations
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

IMAGINE

Attached: 1552847653129.jpg (860x484, 78K)

Imagine believing elf propaganda.

didn't Malacath himself confirmed that it happened (not literally)

From Varieties of Faith:
>Malacath(God of Curses): Malacath is the reanimated dung that was Trinimac. A somewhat weak but vengeful Daedra, the Dark Elves say he is also Malak, the god-king of the orcs. He always tests the Dunmer for physical weakness.

It's like the Buddhist demonizing of Hindu gods, see Ganesh vs Girimehkala

are they the real Dungmer?

anyone else want an orc gf?

Attached: tfw no orc gf.jpg (676x960, 112K)

since i learned that you could marry orc's, i have been only marrying them
after 3 playthoughs

orcposters are a cancer
literally the worst taste possible, both het and gay

en.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:The_Anticipations

>"Boethiah ate Trinimac and voided him. The followers of Boethiah (Aldmer, soon to be Chimer) and Trinimac (Aldmer, soon to be Orsimer)rubbed the soil of Trinimac upon themselves and changed their skins."

Imagine being a Dunmer, who's ancestors changed to chimer rubbing literal shit on themselves just like the orcs ancestors did according to the in-game books.

Attached: 1477745531942.png (1366x768, 246K)

This one is Altmer propaganda.
Back in the 2nd era they used to euthanize 90% of babies to avoid genetic impurities.

>who is ancestors
The mustard race can't even spell properly.

Why worship Daedra at all?

Attached: Stendarr.png (221x503, 141K)

Cause they'll give you cool shit

*corrupts your followers*

Attached: 1540776072171.png (657x1030, 1.25M)

How the hell did people get into worshiping Mehrunes Dagon, Vaermina, and Molag Bal to begin with?
>Dagon's afterlife is hell
>Vaermina's afterlife is a literal nightmare
>Bal sends you to hell 2.0

because the Aedra are literally finite and dying
some like Talos are only half alive

>You mortals take thinks too literally - malacath
Infact, Boethiah Skinned him and went on to use it by herself to fool everyone to think that she's male after she helped veloth and fucked him later on to give birth to Nerevar, She uses the Male guise to fool everyone, as she walks around mundus as a "friendly" Dunmer Amazon, to keep an eye on future champions for her cause, and to troll malacath's shrines.

its pure deceit keikaku.

Attached: Boethiah_by_Freaky-Vitta.png (844x1104, 1.55M)

Shut up nigger, orcs are the best race

Attached: 2342324377.jpg (279x181, 8K)

Crusaders > Vigilants of Stendarr

Attached: ork and orc.jpg (1200x1131, 284K)

Reminder that Fantasy Orcs used to have females until they retconned back to fungus.

there's only one prince who did absolutely nothing wrong

Attached: LG-cardart-Aspect_of_Hircine.png (512x512, 282K)

>helped veloth and fucked him later on to give birth to Nerevar
So does that mean that Nerevar was actually the son of a Daedra?

Rule number 1 of Elder Scrolls lore: there is no such thing as "in fact"

What about Peryite, dude just wants to chill

>sword attack in germany

post thicc orc waifus

probably in-universe edgelords

>TFW no big gf I can actually snuggle with
Any other big dudes wish women were generally taller or more sturdy so you can be the one who feels physically comforted, just sometimes?
Being 6'4 is neat, and I realize I'm lucky to have genetics that make it easier for me to lift weights and get big, but it just attracts all these tiny 5'4 women who just look at you like you're some big mongoloid with ground beef brains who wants to manhandle her 100% of the time.
It's only like 95% of the time, baby.

Yes, Nerevar is a Demiprince, is implied that Boethiah is his mother, daedra may have children with powerful mortals if they want it, but is rare, also, some demiprinces are powerful enough to get their own small pockets in oblivion, in nerevar's case, the tribunal fucked him royally with the tools since he was weakened after the fight against the Dwemer king.

Malacath itself had a Child, which he killed it thanks to Sheogorath.

>glorious altmer master race
>throw a temper tantrum over a man becoming a god

>helped veloth and fucked him later on to give birth to Nerevar
Why'd that happen?

Imagine being a N*rd and being tricked into thinking that a dead imperial man was a god.

too irrelevant to even count as a real prince desu

>imagine being an orc and FUCKING all the lesser races with your BIG ORC COCK.

Seeth more nord fag.

there is literally no logical reason for the elves of any race to want humans to reinforce their beliefs, you lorelet retard

>Imagine being an Orc
>The most brutal warrior race in Tamriel
>Constantly lose to Bretons
Back to the pen, pigman.

Attached: Breton Knight.png (923x865, 915K)

Why isn't Jyggalag worshiped more? His desires are pretty clear cut, it's not like he'll give you an ambiguous task for the sole purpose of fucking you over.

Based Hircine bro.
Hopefully TES 6 gives us more interaction with Hircine like we had in Morrowind. Skyrim was a disappointment and a missed opportunity.

Attached: 66105-2-1433583417.jpg (1920x1064, 208K)

That would imply orcs are mer of any kind, which is patently untrue, Gortwog meme'd the story into public consciousness during the Warp in the West
Orcs are and have always been goblin-kin

I thought that the Nords were OK with Orcs. It's not like they're consantly bitching about their existence like they are with Dunmer and Aldmer. They respect how Orcs don't use magic and just unga bunga things to death like themselves. I dunno, it's been a while since I played TES.

Because Boethiah carries a soft spot for him, also she was the young woman who led them to morrowind.
also she loved lorkhan, for she saw the true nature of the trickster god

>sorry mine tusks get in the way sometimes.

Attached: Breeding Material .jpg (1430x1906, 1.33M)

I don't think that was literally Malacath's child, he was Malacath's "Child" in the sense they were an Orc, and Malacath felt bad for killing them in a fury because he thought they were someone else.

Attached: Mazoga.jpg (1920x1080, 158K)

My headcanon is that Hircine's Realm is the Monster Hunter universe.

Right, because they're insecure faggots who are butthurt the Divines chose Men over Mer. The only way they can gain the upper hand is by shady dealings.
There's nothing more pathetic than an elf.

user it would be 'my tusks' in this case not mine

Imagine LITERALLY losing a fight to a breton.

So if you're an ugly and disgusting bastard is hooking up with Namira a good idea?

Any Orcs, Nords, Redguards, or Altmer want to respond?

She's an orc, sometimes they misspeak.

>divines choosing anything
>divines not having been literal comatose corpses
>current divines not being usurpers of the monkey pope's cult who danced their way to divinity on the tower
Friendly reminder that you "divines" didn't even exist until Alessia made them up

>spoiler
That is the only reason I can think of why Boethia:
>adopted Lorkhan’s snake imagery
>very embodiment of change
>transforms into a night warrior like Shor
>got pissed off at Trinimac for slandering Lorkhan
Honestly she’s Lorkhan’s biggest fan girl.

Well you better punish her for mistakes

I think most people aren't aware of him.

>Right, because they're insecure faggots who are butthurt the Divines chose Men over Mer.
okay, you cringy kid
first off, the world is belief based because the whole thing is a dream, and that means all the race's representations of the gods are, were, or will become real and as such there is literally no reason to allow such thought to continue
second off, the humans races, specifically the imperials who are toted as having done all the major events for man only accomplished the vast majority of them by using on elven relic or anything, or in one spesific case allying with a dragon

literally don't @ me, you cringy lorelet

imagine being an entire race of literal elfcucks

Attached: file.png (500x686, 589K)

Imperial reminder that they inuniverse been retconned to always have been now.

I want to be raped by a female orc.

Is there a more overrated, less consistent character in Elder Scrolls? In game, chill guy, doesn't like this one elf but on the whole doesn't seem to mind them. In lore he's a gay time traveling robot bent on genocide of everything with slightly pointed ears.

She must have wet herself when the nerevarine was also a shezarrine

Is there a bigger elf-loving faggot in this thread than you?

Attached: file.png (461x558, 247K)

then there's all these cringe reddit memes, yeah Pelinal is a fag

Come nerevar

Attached: dagoth.gif (360x360, 3.37M)

In this series the only thing that is consistent is how inconsistent everything is... AND THAT’S A GOOD THING.

I'd imagine you'd have to be a mandatory brapfag.

Canonically, he is a huge fag yes

Loves dick as much as he hates elves

Attached: file.png (720x598, 475K)

I thought he was just asexual.

If the Divines don't exist, why do I get bonuses for praying at their shrines?

Placebo

placebo

It's a dream

they do exist, they're just dead and keep existent by belief

It explains why she is so cool with sheogorath.
also you have the fact that meridia loves men, she helped lorkhan, disobeyed magnus, and modified the sunlight in tamriel to affect undeath, and she sees herself as the mirror to Kynareth, said Kyne is the widow of Shor, and Dawnbreaker sactuary in skyrim is closer to the temple of the Nine in Solitude and her Statue is ALWAYS looking at Wolfskull Cave temple, where Potema septim was sealed.
and she was double crossed by Umaril, who cheated her for Molag Bal as every Ayleid in cyrodiil did so they could fuck with other elven races

Don't listen to the elf propaganda, they're real.

Akavir game when

If the Divines aren't real then why did one turn into fucking Ghidorah and kick Mehrunes Dagon's ass?

So what kind of being was Trinimac? He's not an Aedra because he was active and sacrificed nothing, but he was certainly no Daedra.

Because that's what everyone expected to happen.

he likes is nephew too

Furthermore, is Talos actually a divine? Also, why do the Divines and the Daedra exist seemingly in disharmony? Is there some greater god than even them?

NEVER. YOU FUCKING RETARDS, I SWEAR TO GOD. YOU LITERALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE ASKING.

For how different it would be to anyone coming in, it would effectively be entirely new series from TES. Fucking shut the fuck up about it.

That was Martin

I bet you're actually underage. There is no way you could play the games even without not reading books and be this fucking stupid.

Aedra and daedra are nothing but epithets, not categorizations of being

>implying Bethesda shouldn't make a separate series of similarly styled games set in Atmora or Akavir

Why shouldn't they? They're making Starfield which isn't TES anything and they can't milk FO forever either.

He was Aedra. During the Dawn era the gods literally walk in mundas. Trinimac himself fired Shor’s heart with Auriel’s bow across Tameriel where it landed in Morrowind to create the red mountain. Later his remains thought the influence of Boethia created Malakath.

Eat shit i want snake titties.

>I bet you're actually underage
Yes, I am underage for asking leading questions in a SEEN ANY ELVES HAHAHAHA thread and in no way could I just be having fun on an imageboard. Back to scheduled "7 Layers of Irony" followed by "Everything Must Be Combative And Negative" here on the 4channel!

Attached: 800px-Mommsen_p265.jpg (800x1256, 350K)

Trinimac was an Avatar of Auri-El

TESVI will be in Hammerfell and the protagonist is the HoonDing, change my mind

THERE ISN'T EVEN ENOUGH PROOF TO PROVE THEY'RE SNAKES, YOU FUCKING WORTHLESS PERSON. There is literally more evidence suggesting they're parasites that control other races.
Shut the fuck up. The questions you are asking are literally common knowledge in the community. There is no way you would not know them unless you're 1. underage, 2. you've never played the games.

I guess, but not a single thing defined as an Aedra is active. All aedra presented are acting as law and structure in Mundus.

I will laugh when the snake people was just metaphorical imagery and that they are just Asian looking humans that merely “devour” people’s culture and absorbed their population into their own like some Globalist version of Imperial Japan; all so Bethesda doesn’t have to animate snake torsos for you.

Will we ever find out about the original content of Men?

we got a gorilla for sale magilla gorilla for sale for sale

What specifically are you asking?

Wasn't he physically there with the Chimer, leading them before edge prince ate him and assumed his form?

It'll be centered either in the Dragontail or Wrothgarian mountains, and the game will be about the rebuilding of Orsinium. Fallout 4 crafting bullshit cranked up to 11.

>Father of furries
Yeah, no.

The original race of men came from a continent called Atmora. We know next to nothing about it other than it's cold.

It'd be cool to learn more.

The crafting bullshit was one of FO4's redeeming values so that's not a bad thing.

Yeah Jerry, I'll go with "Who is Jyggalag?".

>Everything Must Be Combative And Negative

>Talos is divine but not an Aedra.
>Aedra are “our ancestors” for they help created the mortal realm by sacrificing their powers.
>Daedra are “not our ancestors” and kept all their powers by not participating in creation.
>There is two opposing universal forces. Any and Padomay. Order/Stasis vs Chaos/Change. Their interplay created the gods.
>Above them is the Dreamer. Men like Talos and Vivek realized this, and achieved Chim. They know that the universe is the dream, and can change the dream however they wish.

Aedra is still just a name to call those et'ada that are perceived as having contributed to the creation of Mundus
Daedra is a name for those that did not
They're all just et'ada, spirit beings of varying power and influence
Trinimac was Trinimac, to him names like aedra and daedra would be meaningless

Substitute Hoonding (because that’s a stupid name), and make it Ebonarm.

Sure it's bad if TES6 is just FO4 with swords and building is the only decent part

Yup.

Well, they copyrighted Redfall, so maybe.
Read a book and there will be an end to the horror.

If i had to choose i would worship Zenithar or Malacath desu
all in all no bullshit and actually go through assuming you follow the dogmas, unless another prince blocks his path to trick him and meme you

Attached: 1563810108802.jpg (448x560, 47K)

They are right, that's completely ridiculous. That's like a pig becoming a king something out of comedy and children tales.

>reading "Dunmer of Skyrim" for the first time
I never dropped any race faster in my life

Attached: 788.png (1280x1884, 679K)

>anons itt not wanting to live in a comfy self sufficient orc stronghold community

Attached: 1562593278576.jpg (705x821, 76K)

Dunmer are literally the worst. Canonically backstabbing, lying, regiciding, heretics, race betrayers, nation wreckers, and their women are also canonically cheating sluts. They lost their skin due to betraying the only good man in the whole land, lost like 2/4 of said land because they insisted on worshiping false gods which lead to them eventually being hit with a meteorite, and then another 1/4 of it from all their slaves then getting free because they got their ass kicked.

>and their women are also canonically cheating sluts
I thought that was just the queen

She was just the biggest of them all because she fucked a cat which is taboo.

Orcs are based and chill, they aren't degenerates, unless you go to their stronghold they don't mess with anyone, also they find other races disgusting

Attached: Average altmer .jpg (500x745, 107K)

99% of orcs are cucks only good for lubricating their alphas dick with their saliva before he mates with all the females of the clan

It's been years since I've played Oblivion and I need a quick rundown on Camoran. What was his deal and what powerlevel was he on?

Fuck off MK

True. Are there any other big examples of them being cheating hos?

Was litetally daydreaming about my bf picking me up under my arms before entering this thread, not a good sign.

That's really gay

Talos is more alive than ur dirty ass empire u pointy ears.

man scrolls lore is so whacky why are the games so damn boring then

just be the alpha orc then, faggot.

If 99% of the race is cucks it's not a based race
That's just maths for you

most of elder scrolls lore was written by a guy going on a acid trip
bethesda games are designed by committee these days

Mainstream appeal.
The esoteric side of TES lore is too off-putting for most people.

sounds like elf faggotry to me.

There is some wonky stuff in his writings.
>I meditated for 3 days.
>when i woke up i could breathe fire
which reminds us of shouts. He could wear the Amulet which is only people with Dragonblood. We don't know.

Not for physical comfort but I kind of have a fighting fetish, and being around your height it makes it hard to feel even slightly threatened when you're that much bigger than the woman.

Its going to be all of High Rock, prove me wrong.

My gf's ~5'3" tall and ~110lbs but it still feels nice when she's the big spoon even though she's so small.

Ted Peterson didn't do drugs.

high rock is the safest bet
could also be hammerfell to get these SJW hype points

Any mods to make Morrowind have good gameplay? Can someone make Morrowind in Doom or something. I just wanna play ES with Vermintide feel or something.

Attached: 1506037319982.jpg (990x1530, 897K)

>mfw asked on a thread on Yea Forums if an egirl wanted to play wow with me
>an egirl actually added me and she's playing orc warrior
>mfw this is an actual possibility for me now

Attached: tumblr_o8a7rwQqPe1v1imkwo1_500.jpg (500x375, 54K)

yes, aedra helped in creation while daedra didn’t, the godhead but he’s sleepy

rank daedric armor for all the games

Skyrim =/> Morrowind > Oblivion
I liked the different masks you could find in Morrowind but it shouldn't have visible skin

Attached: Daedric.jpg (932x678, 343K)

The alpha orc wants other men to lick his dick? He sounds like a homo my dude.

All orcs are homos
The alpha is just the one willing to do what must be done to keep the race alive

oblivion > morrowind > Skyrim
oblivion was the only one that had decent looking weapons too, although morrowind daedric is far better than the abominations in skyrim

He was for all purposes “dead” until the end of the 3rd era. He has to rebuild and find a new group of followers. It sucks that we didn’t get to see him in Skyrim, hopeful Bethesda doesn’t completely fuck up and we’ll be able to see him in VI.