Why aren't you hype for WoW classic?

Why aren't you hype for WoW classic?

Attached: BnUUh5KE_400x400.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

clips.twitch.tv/DirtyTransparentGuanacoDxCat
avoidstreamers.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

shit in your hands and clap

I wanna punch that fucking guy in the face

the closer it gets to release the less i care about it
ill probably just play it out of obligation at this point

Why would I be

i am though.

What's this dude's appeal anyway? Is he famous because he already got famous somehow and now he's just a big name for no reason?

Classic and this guy are an aborted fetus. Dispose of them quickly or deal with the smell.

HOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYP

People realise the community won't even be close to the original one right?
'

He's single-handedly the most cancerous fucker playing mmos
I almost wish someone punched out his rotten remaining teeth

I feel bad for NA players who has to deal with his drones

I'm playing FFXIV Shadowbringers and I know classic could never match or recapture my original experience with vanilla WoW. I already played an undead rogue on a PvP server with a high PvP rank in a guild that was progging Naxx. I routinely controlled BRM on raid nights when my guild wasn't raiding, ganking people for hours. There's not much higher I could go. I see no point really. I would maybe, MAYBE want to play it if it was like, HD classic or something, but WoW's visuals have not aged well, even the BFA graphics look ass to me.

this. its osrs all over again

what do you call this expression?

It's made by ActiBlizzard.

vanilla was only good when things were new and turned into raid or die like every other expansion later.

precisely. also as of recently he has a max bimbo ethot gf flashing her cleavage everywhere which helps with notoriety

example (he is in the background and that's his name) clips.twitch.tv/DirtyTransparentGuanacoDxCat

>tfw no bimbo girlfriend

Attached: 1558899247447.jpg (644x1200, 104K)

He got big originally for making How-To videos for WoW, usually for soloing older raids for achievement mounts. When he started on Twitch he got the community involved with stuff like transmog contests, community achievementr aids, things other WoW streamers weren't really doing at the time. Plus he's really
This caused his popularity to explode and he's been able to maintain really high viewership since. Problem with that explosion in popularity is he reverted to his primal form of a lazy trash goblin now that he's making an insane amount of money from basically doing nothing, which is why you see so many videos of him reacting to shit.

Is there even a single fucking photo or video of them kissing each other?

Attached: ASMONLEGS.webm (1280x720, 496K)

same. only gonna play because all my group of friends wants to. prob play for a month and quit not very excited anymore

Why are you this retarded?

Attached: at least you tried.png (1920x6747, 2.01M)

>stop discussing video games
why are you?

>im discussing vidya for real this timw!

Attached: retard reloaded.png (996x1734, 525K)

>it just happened that i used same pictures in same thread all over again its about game i swear!

Attached: another asmonfuck rekt.png (825x354, 92K)

>just play it out of obligation
The true time-honored WoW approach, I suppose

>He's not gonna just the Asmonlliance side
Whats you're excuse?

he also won the Youtube algorithm lottery and started showing up on everyone's shit randomly, skyrocketing success there. Coincidentally just months before WoW Classic so they both kinda tied together to really ramp up his popularity. If Youtube didn't already make him a thing its possible nobody would really care.

asmonigger

I never wanted to tear someone's eyes out more then when I saw this guy.

>implying he's not living the cuck dream

Knows how to stretch content the max
Knows how to appeal to the braindead zoomer crowd (emtpy drama +reacting to videos)
Knows how to manipulate YouTube's algorithm

but i am

Attached: YOSH.png (922x535, 381K)

holy shit

Randomly watched stream clips of his on youtube recently, he seems fine

based

They definitely don't fuck.

is that pewdiepies editor?

I don't think he knows shit about youtube's algorythm, but the dozen or so leeches he has uploading stream VODs sure as hell do.

fpbs once again

avoidstreamers.com/
avoidstreamers.com/
avoidstreamers.com/
avoidstreamers.com/

Attached: Asmonjew.jpg (711x267, 75K)

i have no time man

Attached: just days.jpg (500x378, 29K)

I hate this nerd ass faggot so much

I already fucking played it.

>watch one fucking wow trailer
>this faggot never ever leave youtube recommendations again

seriously what the fuck is this shit. I fucking block all his crap but there are like a million "asmongold reaction" videos from different "best of asmongold "channels. I fucking hate his face

for me it's the opposite
i'm a yuropoor so streamer cancer is not a problem and i'm going to play with friends and they're bringing in even more people so we're gonna make our own guild and hold raids and shit

>don't even watch anything related to WoW
>suddenly shows up out of nowhere
seriously fuck this shit.

I'm interested, though I don't get hyped anymore now that I'm not a child.
People get really upset with this guy for some reason, why? He's just another streamer and he's not even that good at the game to begin with. Are they jealous of the fact that he gets paid to do it?

Mcuck, is that you?

Why does he look like a muppet? Seriously what’s with those eyes?

Fuck Classic. Fuck Retail. I just want an actual sequel to WarCraft III that is not tainted with WoWshit.

It's like a fucking Hydra, cut off one head and two more take its place

kekked and based