Thougths?

thougths?

Attached: 1564751719795m.jpg (1024x950, 82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

techtimes.com/articles/237799/20190123/the-nintendo-switch-was-the-best-selling-console-of-2018.htm
ign.com/articles/2019/01/23/nintendo-switch-was-the-best-selling-console-of-2018-in-the-us
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>thougths?

>2018
Dammit Tyrone learn what year it is. Its 2019.

Attached: 1553558379699.jpg (1080x1075, 129K)

I think "a win is still a win", amirite Snoyshill?

Attached: Captura.png (1574x1506, 894K)

I don't own stock at Sony or Nintendo, why should I care?

You posted on this thread enough to care. Cope.

Xbox wins

You turned Yea Forums against me!

Attached: 1543648063168.jpg (735x407, 72K)

>Switch is beating PS4 launch-aligned
>Switch's second year was better than PS4's second year
>On-track to match or beat PS4's lifetime total

>B-B-BUT LOOOOOOOK! PS4 SOLD 300K MORE IN 2018
>AHAHAHAHAHAHA SONY ALWAYS WINS BAYBEE
>COULDN'T EVEN OUTSELL AN OLD CONSUL XDDDD

Oh how the Snoibois try to spin and rationalize, it never gets old

Attached: 1556151674439.png (1068x1112, 56K)

Because this topic keeps showing up on the catalog and I'm trying to understand why (you) would care about this. You're not seriously loyal to a brand, are you?

it over bros Nintendo is finished!!! I'm trading in my Splatoon 2 and anime tiddies for cinematic movie games and shit that runs better on my PC

Attached: 1450219215221.jpg (638x599, 68K)

This is my thought

Also, xbox gave 5 free games compared to 2 by sony this month, xbox is winning over and over again

Attached: 3214442432221.jpg (3000x3000, 1.7M)

PS4 will win 2019 as well.

>snoy life still hasn't advanced into 2019

PS4's "success" has been not falling off as fast as other consoles. It never got above 20 million in a year despite the DS and PS2 doing that multiple time. Shills will claim it did better than Wii but forget that the 7th generation has the Great Recession happen right in the middle of it where the PS4 has had a continuous improving economy. It's this reason why the PS4 has done so well is the economy 2017 and beyond kept what would otherwise been low years (mind you this helped Switch get off the ground faster too). Switch will beat it in 2019. Switch sales are improving while Sony's are declining though this is what you'd expect to see. Problem is going to be Sony is going to let this information get to their head and will likely set themselves up for failure with the PS5 though this tends to happen to the leading console.

Attached: 1545267746264.jpg (463x438, 61K)

Microsoft started this gen with Dan "buy a 360 and a Kinekt" Mattrick and ended it with giving me a year of games for free.

Attached: mattrickxbox360.jpg (578x568, 53K)

Journalist lies. PS4 year 1 was 20 million, year 2 was 22 million. They cut off months of sales to say switch won.

>PS4 is the fastest to reach 100 million
Right.

Sony is desperately slashing prices to try and stay competitive. Expect PS4 to go under $200 this holiday. PS4 is cheaper than Switch right now.

They’re terrified of Nintendo and Switch.

>$199 Switch launching
>Possible price cut on current model for black friday
>Pokemon launching
>Sony's own forecasts for PS4 console sales in 2019 are down from 2018

Switch is going to murder everything this year, you're retarded. PS4 is on its way out, this will be its last holiday season before PS5 launches.

Wii was slightly faster, PS4 still hasn't hit 100m sold, Sony reports shipped

How many high-end GPUs have been sold in 2018?

So did nintendo.

>At least half of 2018's PS4 sales came from Black Friday, during which Sony slashed PS4 to $199 bundled with a game

>Still barely managed to edge out Switch, while it was at $299 MSRP, with no game bundled

they should be afraid.

>ScreenRant

I can already see the excuses if PS4 beats switch 3 years in a row.

First the Nintendo bonus and now this lmao

And we have sold-through numbers to look at now, because this was 8 years ago

Unfortunately early 2018 was the peak of mining fad, so there's no way to discern how many have been bought for gaming and how many for mining.

Xbox sure looks good when you purposely only include a few exclusives from the other consoles
Also they’re all shit

Sony themselves expect to sell fewer PS4s this year than last year

Switch is matching or beating PS4 launch-aligned, as in its first two years were as good or better than PS4's

but its always fun watching Snoibois squirm and rationalize, trying to spin unarguably good news as negative news

Okay, and once PS4 is done, sell through numbers will be 20 million above wii. But for now PS4 still is the fastest selling.

But almost all of those Xbone games are available on PC.

Nintendo predicted 20 for 2018. Then they dropped it to 17, and in the end couldn't hit that.

How does this relate to anyone personally?

That's fine, it still didn't sell 100m faster than the Wii

So, Sony should expect to sell fewer than ~16m PS4s in 2018?

It did, lmao. Wii wasn't even the record holder, it was PS2.

They were the ones who hit 17 in the end.

PS4 is the fastest console to reach 100m you fucking retard.

Why isn't PS4 as shovelware dumping ground?

Why should I care either way? I play what console has the most _____fun_____

kek

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-08-03 at 4.51.11 PM.png (1966x1368, 758K)

Sony BTFO the self identified"gamer community" since 1994.

Attached: renne_hayworth_by_zahravoca_dcs6kb0-pre.jpg (872x916, 92K)

Don't even try to reply to this post. I know you are seething right now, most retards like you are, but maybe get angry at something else, alright? Everything I said is just a simple fact and you should be happy for it. But of course you'll reply with something stupid, that's what people like you do. Maybe when you grow up and remember this exchange, you will feel so stupid about it. But yeah, my gf is in the shower right now, you probably don't even have one.

You are citing NPD numbers, globally PS4 has outperformed Switch every year.

Why does the PS4 reaching 100 million faster than the Wii makes you so upset?

>Sony won another gen

Attached: 1559728147133.png (1177x718, 334K)

You know what? This post just made me reflect on my life and all the decisions that led up to this point, why am I arguing over console sales on a Congolese basket-weaving forum? Am I really that pathetic that i’d sit in my room all day on the internet instead of going outside, feeling the sun and meeting new people? I think this will be my last post I ever make here, I’m going to leave and try to improve my life, try to find a girlfriend just like you did. So I guess all I really wanted to say was thank you for making that post, thank you for helping me realize my personal flaws, thank you for being an outstanding individual and most of all shut the fuck up you basement dwelling faggot, look it up the PS4 is literally the fastest console to reach 100M sold. I can’t believe how fucking dumb you are, you god damn cretin, you fucking parasite on humanity. Go fucking neck yourself.

>ps3
lmao what?

>the score is tied

Attached: trueWinnersFaggot.jpg (1177x718, 284K)

>PS3 won their generation?
In revenue or consoles sold? Because it was last place in both.

Microsoft actually fucked up so badly that the 360 was outsold by the PS3 in the end.
Sony still lost billions on the PS3 though.

sonyfags still seethe till this day about the time a Nintendo Home Console actually BTFO'd a Sony consoles

youre literally wrong though

Oh look, here are some articles saying the opposite.

techtimes.com/articles/237799/20190123/the-nintendo-switch-was-the-best-selling-console-of-2018.htm

ign.com/articles/2019/01/23/nintendo-switch-was-the-best-selling-console-of-2018-in-the-us

For the sake of argument, let's say the PS4 did beat the Switch barely. That's still a fucking embarrassment for Snoy for multiple reasons:
>for the first time in years and years, Snoy actually had a game or two for the console
>Snoy essentially gave PS4s out for free during Black Friday, selling them for $200 bundled with the brand new Spidey game
>Snoy bribed the Dewrito Pope to let Soi of War win GOTY at the Game Awards

Conversely, the Switch had fucking nothing during 2018, until Smash. That means that a single game released the last 3 weeks of 2018 propelled the Switch to beat/nearly beat the Snoystation. How embarrassing.

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1564635310237.png (708x616, 455K)

Attached: 23635516 1.jpg (1440x1440, 863K)

>in the US
It's an embarrassment that Switch hasn't beat PS4 in sales despite being the new hardware. New Hardware is supposed to outsell the old.

I bought Switch in 2017
I didn't buy Switch in 2018
>whoaaaaa, console is selling less, how is that possible?!!!?!?

>New Hardware is supposed to outsell the old.
Tell that to the game industry in the 7th generation. Despite the 360 and PS3 both having newer hardware, they still lost to what was basically an overclocked Gamecube.

The wii was new hardware, coping fag. They all released withing months of each other.

>Literally FAKE NEWS
I guess one could say Sony lied about the sales too? lmao you're retarded

PS4 globally has released in more countries than Switch

In countries that matter Switch has been beating PS4

You reach while we teach Nintendorks

Attached: 1563744730038.png (915x1024, 240K)

So thaaat's why the Hero direct was low-budget.

>technically Hillary won he presidency
Rent free

>/pol/tard false equivalence
PS4 is in the slums of South America and Yurocuck land while Nintendo doesn't even bother with poorfags

>Relevant Indices Index (RII)

Attached: 1318629488569.png (623x458, 24K)

>T-there just not s-selling as well b-because t-they don’t appeal to p-poorfags
Cope

>S-s-stuttering s-s-strawman m-m-maymay
Go back to playing FIFA and only FIFA on PS4 poorfag

>it's because this group of people can't take a woman president!
Rent. Free.

Everyone i know has a ps4 and most dont even touch it or just use it as a netflix machine, its like ps4 was deemed the "cool" thing to own so everyone got one regardless of games or quality. My grandmother does the same thibg with tvs, watches 480p channels still on a 55 inch 720p tv all because everyone got one so she needed a bigger one than the neighbor, she has no idea how to work it or what any of the specs mean, so i imagine most ps4 owners are in the same ballpark.

PS4 is factually in more countries than Switch is.

The majority of those countries are filled with poorfags

Attached: brazilpoor.png (868x166, 20K)

You have to go back /pol/tard

>Switchbros have critically acclaimed games coming every few weeks
>PS4lets have shitposts about sales

Hmm, I wonder who's the real winner here

lmao keep dancing clown

>switch gets a port of a 360 game
>this is new

>switchbros has daily threads about games and game discussions
>sonyfags have shitposts of sales and create consolewars LMAO

Not an argument brazilfag

I'm a ps4 pro owner
I don't feel anything from this

samefag coping so hard LMAO

Attached: DistortedLaughter.jpg (506x507, 63K)

>Sony pays journalists while Nintendo sells games

What else is new?