So how long until this becomes an Epic Store exclusive?

So how long until this becomes an Epic Store exclusive?

Attached: Indivisible-752x430.jpg (752x430, 62K)

Is this shit still coming out
When was the last time it got an announcement?

There better be a mod that replaces her spats with panties.

I'd take a mod just getting rid of the dumb skirt

No keep the skirt. That's what makes the panties hot you mongoloid.

Are you stupid like an Idiot?

No, I'm a smart person. That's why I want the spats replaced.

But spats are far superior to panties, they are a goddamn miracle of the universe.
(other miracles include: tomboys, fluffy hair, brown (2D) girls, lonely Christmas cakes, underboob, thick eyebrows, shark teeth and Yuuki Aoi)

Attached: Cute tomboy showing of her panties.jpg (886x1299, 242K)

That just isn't true. Spats were literally made to be not sexy. They're a miracle for prudes and girls who hate sexy women, designed so the people that think they're hot live in the middle east where an elbow flash is considered lewd behavior. Faggot. Give me the panties.

how would you mod a 2d sprite with hundreds of hand-drawn animations?

>yuuki aoi
And here I thought you were trying to make a point.

don't worry, were good. who else here is going to play this game with their arcade stick?

Attached: were good.png (719x374, 66K)

>not thinking spats, especially on muscular bodybuilder girls, isn't the hottest shit in the universe

Attached: ddbbhp6-9db1fe68-4ae1-4472-a949-a7237805262c.jpg (773x1000, 213K)

Devs made it clear that it won't be Ebin exclusive.

Didn't you already make this thread?

>tfw no chance for cute tomboy gf IRL

1 year till wizardhood AND I DON'T LIKE IT! No idea if kissless/handholdless gives extra points.

Attached: 1562853679583.jpg (1356x1947, 193K)

You're wrong. Pic related is the pinnacle of eroticism for garments, particularly on muscular and otherwise fit girls.

Attached: e5dab739eee440e3dab62b57327a4d3c.jpg (1200x911, 241K)

Do you know how often it has been said and then a few days or hours before release they did in fact become EGS exclusives?
Heck, I even believe Temtem might be because they already sold out to Discord for their Alpha with Discord exclusive cosmetics and all, despite them saying the game will be out for Steam on their kickstarter page.

Literally playable at conventions within the last months

>So how long until early 2019?

More like Divisible