*becomes the best FE game in the last 15 years*

*becomes the best FE game in the last 15 years*

how the FUCK did Intelligent Systems do it?

Attached: 1B6BB647-25A4-483E-B091-AAFCDB90C37B.jpg (1265x2048, 427K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_Emblem:_Three_Houses
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

whoops!

Attached: uh oh..png (810x156, 60K)

Explain. I would rather play Tharja's and the purple hair mommy girl's games just based on appearances. This game looks boring by comparison with less interesting waifu characters.

Didn't Koei do almost all the work?

they helped with the actual models, and assisted with the story, the rest was IS.

I'm not touching this casual trash with a ten foot pole before they release Lunatic mode.

People say it's easier than Birthright on fucking Normal. Unplayable.

Attached: 1507443381724.jpg (4923x5000, 2.86M)

By bringing back actual FE gameplay, story and making compelling characters
>metacritic
OH NO NO NO NOOOOO HAHAHAHAH
0/10 bait, back to 9gag

Attached: gigachad.jpg (959x960, 339K)

It's in their name

I've never played a Fire Emblem before, but let me put it this way.

I'm playing on Normal, and I'd say every Disgaea game would be considered harder than this. And Disgaea doesn't even try to be hard. Why the fuck does one of my units do crits for three times the enemies health bars 50% of the time when it's not even my turn.

because you're playing on easy mode.

The game is still incredibly mediocre.

I'm playing on Normal but my point was that Normal is retardedly easy.

How's the translation? Want to know how much "rwor rwor that means I love you in dragon" dumb shit there is

yes, because normal is easy mode.

And Hard is Normal Mode. And the actual hard mode isn't coming out until October.

I was expecting it to be god awful judging by trailers but decided to give it a shot.
Turns out it is legitimately one of the best games this year. That said I am waiting for the difficulty patch before going for the ng+ because I the game is indeed on the easier side before the late timeskip missions and some paralogues.

Good translation. All names are directly translated from Japanese and no “...” “...” meme dialogue like they did in fates for that one support. Idk about gay representation, but that seems better too if people want to complain about that.

>until October
source?

Conquest is better, shitter

Attached: 1564857042470.png (1092x947, 604K)

No retarded early 2000's chatroom dialogue like Fates. There are a few confirmed changes regarding supports and a few suspect lines from the girls that radiate strong womyn energy but otherwise it's a lot better. That being said localizations will always just be varying degrees of shit, if you care that much then learn nip.

fuck this sucks.

Attached: 1539858666960.png (500x566, 149K)

That's pretty shit, guess I'll do every route once and shelve it until then.

Well I suppose it's at least a reason to come back to the game later
Astral Chain and DXM will have to tide me over

>Astral Chain and DXM will have to tide me over
not for 3 months tho

I can’t be happy till I can be gay with Raphael. He was clearly made for bara fags, why did the make him straight? To taunt us?

Where are the barefooted characters?

It´s only marginally better than SoV, it´s not even better than motherfucking Birtright.

Attached: hsssssss.png (586x530, 77K)

I'm trying to make Dimitri a lord but I neglected his sword skills a little and he only has a 64% chance of passing. Can I keep save scumming till I get it?

There’s 3 gay guy options, and 5 lesbian options. It’s a lot nicer than having only one to settle on.

No, it seems like the pass/fail decision is already decided by the time you get to that point.

There is only 1 gay guy options,the other 2 are platonic, one of them even hooks you up with a your wife in the epilogue.

>frogposter

Attached: 1559921948784.jpg (684x546, 76K)

He becomes a super lord later for free, don't worry about it. Just make him a Cavalier, this is Horse Emblem 2.0

>It's
top tier reporting there.

>He becomes a super lord later for free
Oh thats good to know Cavalier it is then

Regular Lord is a shit class and you get a shit skill out of it.

Is this game plagued by constant fluctuations in stats due to using weapons that drop your stats and shuriken nonsense and random units with trap skills arbitarily placed throughout?
I mean I enjoyed fates' maps and all but that shit quickly turned into filling out equations instead of actually playing the game and I suck at math.

But user that's not Awakening

>how the FUCK did Intelligent Systems do it?

Trick question. THEY DIDN'T. Koei Tecmo did.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fire_Emblem:_Three_Houses

The main writer is from KT.

>I'm not touching this casual trash with a ten foot pole before they release Lunatic mode.
That's what FE Heroes is for. Go aim for the top 1K in Aether Raids there.

guys im serious >:C

>writer
Who gives a fuck about writing? It's fire emblem.
Will you help me train my swordsmanship my lord uguuu??
See I can do it too big deal.

No, this doesn't have Fates weapon system. It's more like Genealogy's where weapons have durability again but you can repair them if they break.

Sothis is there for all your degenerate needs.
It's essentially masturbation because she lives in your brain but