GUH-HUH

>GUH-HUH
>BREEE BREEE BREEE BREEE BREEE
>EEKUM BOKUM
>WEEEEE WOOOO
>JINJOOO

Attached: 1562681556139.jpg (1280x960, 811K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1v88x6eB12s
vocaroo.com/i/s08sOCX80RmS
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I get its a stupid meme and in stupid for thinking about it this much.
But why the fuck did he bring his tv and set it up in the middle of a grocery isle. Thats probably why they are looking at him not for what he is playing.

those women are absolutely ridiculous

die teen

>But why the fuck did he bring his tv and set it up in the middle of a grocery isle.
only little boys play their Switch in public

real men who emanate big dick energy set up their CRTs right in the middle of Walmart

POOPY COWABUNGA my fellow oldfag :D
Have you been on lebbit since 2012 too XD
OMG BANJO And CRASH are so epic.. (and sexy hehehe) they are just like those epic MARVLE MOVIES I WATCHED AS A KID
YESSSS HE SAID THE FUNNYY PICKLE RICK

>damn he cute

those milfs are in danger this turbochad is about to fucking bing bing wahoo his way directly inside of their wombs

Give sauce on the girls

don't give redditors ideas, something like this will probably show up on r/gaming within the month now...

WHO LET THE BINGS OUT
WHO WHO WAHOO
WHO LET THE BINGS OUT
WHO WHO WAHOO

Sauce on middle?

Girl on the left has a FAT ass and I wanna rub my nose on her asshole.

JINJOS HAVE SOULS!!!

Attached: Red_Jinjo.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Ridiculously boner inducing

That's peak female form

I wanna fuck them

tits way, way too big, they shouldn't be any bigger than what can fit in your hand.

>sets up a CRT TV and plops down to play his Nintendo 64 Home Console except not at home
I'm thinking he's based

>not wanting to be choked to death by tits
pleb

Do people actually do this? Just set up up a television in a grocery aisle and play nintendo games?

You got a hearty kek out of me, user
Most of Yea Forums is too young for that

Can't wait for this thread to get derailed like last time.

N-no, not this thread again.

>de-railed
this thread was never on the tracks to begin with

vocaroo.com/i/s1v88x6eB12s

Attached: 1508009789847.png (408x450, 35K)

based retard

a real cumbrina

EAT CUM BLOW CUM

Attached: Mumbo_Jumbo_(Banjo-Tooie)_Five.png (900x1125, 761K)

Ruh roh, the NPC broke

>outing yourself as a handlet

why is her apron tucking under her boobs but like it isn't? like its forming OVER her boobs.

Cock and ball torture (CBT), penis torture or dick torture is a sexual activity involving application of pain or constriction to the penis or testicles. This may involve directly painful activities, such as genital piercing, wax play, genital spanking, squeezing, ball-busting, genital flogging, urethral play, tickle torture, erotic electrostimulation or even kicking.[1] The recipient of such activities may receive direct physical pleasure via masochism, or emotional pleasure through erotic humiliation, or knowledge that the play is pleasing to a sadistic dominant. Many of these practices carry significant health risks.[2] Tamakeri (玉蹴り) (lit. ball kicking) is a sexual fetish and subgenre of BDSM within which a man's testicles are abused. The genre is also referred to as ballbusting ("bb" for short).[3][4] Tamakeri is the Japanese term, but it is used by many non-Japanese people to describe media where Asian people—mainly women—are participating in it. The dynamics of tamakeri consist of a masochist having their testicles hurt by a sadist.[5] The fetish is popular among heterosexual and homosexual men and women.[6] In hentai communities, it is often identified by either "tamakeri", or "crotch_kick".[7][8]

vocaroo.com/i/s08sOCX80RmS

Right one is from "Ryoudonari no Hitozuma ~Sou Natta Wake wa Apart no Kabe ga Usukatta kara~" by Tougenkyo

After some quick research I can confirm that the left one is from Himeshima Gakuen Shimaikou ~ Ochi Kobore no Kyoushitsu ~
by Pichipichi Garou R

That's just the back-strong of the apron doing that, to hold it in place.

*string