Untitled

Attached: 1564831528114.jpg (1078x1194, 604K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/A_HOWDZ/status/1156243952158302208
youtube.com/watch?v=2opXKyAAtm4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>400 replies omitted

WE

Jesus Christ, this is going to be a giant mess. After the disaster that was Anthem, can you even imagine how bad DA4 is going to be?

Wow, didn't realize Qunari could fly, DEEPEST LORE

Frankly I'm just surprised EA hasn't taken Bioware out back yet.

OH NOOOOOOOOO /POL/ WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO? THERE ARE NIGGERS IN MY VIDEO GAMES! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!

Serious question: what makes a character "forced"? The designers get to decide to create whatever they want.
What exactly is a "forced" character?

Attached: 1562457793568.jpg (601x625, 73K)

Attached: Netflix.jpg (1009x180, 30K)

AYOOOO HOL UP
*smacks lips*
SO YOU BE SAYIN

Advertisers have it easy on Yea Forums. Just have a bot post clickbait and watch idiots eat it up

Attached: 1531029151900.jpg (502x1024, 124K)

Hue hue i'm looking forward to this

>haha the 'designers' have never been told what to include by shareholders or executives or diversity management coordination officers, that's crazy talk
haha yeah totally wild conspiracy shit my man

I'm surprised Bioware is still alive. I thought Anthem would surely kill it.

Look at the audience and then look at the characters. The writers aren't auteurs that are writing for the sake of their art with the audience as a second though it is just propaganda.

Will this be the final project for bioware?

>what makes a character forced
When you take a certain race and push it into one it has no connection to. EG, black thor, or white tokugawa.

NOOOOOOOO

MUH HISTORICAL ACCURACY IN A CHILDREN'S VIDEOGAME

Attached: 12345673456.png (205x246, 9K)

twitter.com/A_HOWDZ/status/1156243952158302208

>these people with an unsustainable income model floundering after clicks sure have it easy
if you say so

HOLY FUCK A NIGGER IN A BIOWARE GAME
WTF BROS

But usually its the opposite that happens, where they say you need to drop anything creative and make a generic brown haired 30 year old white guy.

what am I supposed to be offended about here? help me out Yea Forums I'm lost. I see a black man but he's not replacing any existing fantasy race as far as I'm aware. He just looks like a black dude in faggy armor, and they have those in skyrim, AND YOU GUYS LOVE SKYRIM

Attached: 1555599510394.jpg (1000x1094, 152K)

It's not that surprising really. These games have a dedicated fanbase and Bioware, like it or not, is a pretty big name in video games. Shutting it down would cause a gigantic shitstorm that EA probably wants to avoid.

I thought the last one was so bad we were hopefully not getting anymore

This isn't really a matter of historical accuracy so much as it is a matter of them hitting pretty much every demographic in one picture except white males which was entirely intentional.

>animuniggers
>retarded cocksucking niggerloving faggot cunts
Well golly gee willikers, colour me suprised!

I'd rather have them shut down bioware than visceral games

>The designers get to decide to create whatever they want.
That's not how they works at all

Bioware hasn't release a single good game in an entire decade. They're not a big name anymore. EA will shut them down as soon as their games stop making a profit (which I thinkt hey already do).

>Bioware, like it or not, is a pretty big name in video games
I don't really know about that anymore. Has anyone really said anything positive about bioware since ME3? It seems like everybody hates them these days.

usually, this happens when a character is added in ways that are irrelevant to the world's narrative

a game's world doesn't need to match our world at all, but there has to be reason why its different that makes sense

ie if black people are in a medieval inspired europe why are they there? Have they always been there? If we're to expect that black and whites just live together perfectly fine why isn't the world just mixed? what's stopping it from being mixed?

>there's literally nothing wrong with supporting nazism and racial extermination, it's called freeze peach okay?? maybe you've heard of it! 1488 xD EBIC!

>bawwww black ppl in my vibedo gams censor this nooooow!

why are white boys so fragile, stupid, and easily triggered?

Attached: WALL ANY DAY.jpg (600x601, 85K)

leftist retard is being a leftist retard once again

Epic tranny shill

dunno if you've ever watched an anime my dude, but black dudes usually have giant puffy vagina lips and are rarely if ever in any shows. Just about everyone in anime is white, in a country full of yellow skinned people.

youtube.com/watch?v=2opXKyAAtm4
GAMEPLAY VIDEO LEEK

Kind of this, if you start mixing like this, then other areas in your game are going to need to be mixed as well. Otherwise it comes off very forced. Making it so that "whitemanbad" loses their culturual significance, while having an african inspired tribal group be in the game who doesn't have a single white person makes it appear as such.

N

The character uglyness make it forced.

>Just about everyone in anime is white, in a country full of yellow skinned people.
Not this shit again. Everyone in anime is actually Asian. There are many images to prove this, comparing the fair Asian races to western mongrels.

How do you know all the white guys weren't forced, and that this is what they really wanted to do?

Attached: 1547556859810.png (715x321, 26K)

You guys a more obsessed with niggers than the lefties you claim to hate

>get up in arms that there are no black characters in video games and that whites are over represented and there's no reason to have only one race in a game
>completely remove whites
Hello Antifa, how's rich white daddies money treating you?

are you actually mentally ill you subhuman?

There is literally 0 fucking games which are even remotely close to supporting nazism, it's the exact opposite

Aw yeah man, I fucking love mutilating my dick and turning it into an inside out cheese string. I encourage others to do the same starting with you!

Attached: 1560157562560.webm (720x720, 2.9M)

OBSESSED

>Getting mad at the black character
EA is most certainly gonna fuck this with live service multiplayer garbage. That’s what you should save your outrage for. Well that and the inevitably poor quality of the game and it’s story.

Nobody cares about Bioware anymore.

What movie?

what did he mean by this

Is that guy autistic or what? It's not normal to behave or act like that in a civilized environment. He's at work, on business calls with those in charge and he's yelling about diversity and all that to them? Isn't that an easy way to get fired?

Yeah but what about their skin color?
oh wait its white
I get what you're saying, and I know they draw westerners with big ass noses, but we're talking colors here, and anime is usually full of white skinned people.

WUZ

because the original games didn't have niggers you low IQ gorilla.

incels hate being reminded about their absolute inferiority. hate being reminded that they're spending their weekends posting on Yea Forums while Tyrone is barebacking any and all pussy he wants.

it's purely emotional. no logic, just butthurt.

Attached: BLACK_ONLY.jpg (1024x576, 103K)

>Nigger
Dropped

>the 'designers' have never been told what to include by shareholders or executives or diversity management coordination officers, that's crazy talk
Any proof? At all? I don't need to hear recordings of conversations out of their mouths. I just need something more than "Look at how many black people are on TV now!"

>Look at the audience and then look at the characters it is just propaganda
Any... proof? Anything?

>When you take a certain race and push it into one it has no connection to. EG, black thor
I mean these are all fictional works.
Basically, what's distinction between unassuming creative decisions that deviate from the source material and "forced" change? It feels to me like it's arbitrary outrage.

No one can know whether certain decisions are "forced" or not.

How do you know?

>[Forced characters are] added in ways that are irrelevant to the world's narrative
I agree with this definition. Those characters are shit.

It does seem like western characters in general are a lot uglier than they used to be.

Attached: 1557389039538.png (1280x1688, 1.01M)

you'll never get a white gf you asian ethnicel

Attached: dating_preference.png (1187x757, 230K)

It's probably because you keep goading them for laughs. There are barely any black dudes here where I live, and yet there's tons of posters who complain about them online I know from college. I think it's probably an imagined perception because people only visit like 3 sites that present that false image.

That's the point. How do you know they didn't want them in all along, but were forced to use white people like how you claim the non whites are forced?

I thought Princess and the Frog failed because it had 0 marketing.

Schrier already said it was happening and will be live service focused. Hope you enjoy waiting for long automatic gathering quests.

you're obviously of sub saharan descent since your IQ doesn't seem to be over 76.

BioWare is BioWare in name only these days, and I think most people are aware of that. I really don’t think there’s be a whole lot of outrage, we’re used to the EA cycle and it’d be more like putting down your old diseased dog at this point.

How do I aquire a chinese wife.

>I'm just going to sit here and argue dishonestly and as disingenuously as possible while posting pictures of anime girls
No point in engaging.

If they let me to ride dat BBC with my whiteboi toon, I will be more ok with it. :^)

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY BRUDDERS NOT ANOTHER BLACK MAN IN MY -BASED AND REDPILLED- VIDEOGAMES!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

be white with medium amount of income

Attached: chinese_wife.jpg (876x579, 72K)

>lets take decads, centeries or tales of several millennial that have a depicted race
>and change that race
That's called being forced. Making superman African, Thor Korean or Zeus Thai is just as forced as making Maitreya or Spawn white. It's a change that is only being done to push sales or outrage to generate attention.

Attached: 1563855451292.png (609x495, 321K)

Yeah they did

cringe and basedpilled red.dittards

What game is he even bitching about?

All this bullshit people are arguing about in this thread is utterly irrelevant because this game is going to fail miserably, just like Anthem did and just like Andromeda did.

That said, and because I like to procrastinate when I should be doing other things:
People write what they know, a team of mostly white computer nerds are going to write a bunch of white characters by default unless they are either forced or pressured into doing otherwise by ideologues.

One of the Fable games

ENOUGH
STOP
NO MORE NIGGERS
I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANY MORE FUCKING NIGGERS IN MY
GAMES
COMIC BOOKS
MOVIES
SHOWS
CARTOONS
BOOKS
PLAYS