Atelier

>2019
>Atelier games are still the cutest and most charming games on the market
I don't get it.

Attached: 1547723848971.jpg (1280x720, 539K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tmcko4qwnjU
youtube.com/watch?v=GjPTGNNgFYA
files.catbox.moe/sh8asu.mp3
files.catbox.moe/gdb5io.mp3
4otaku.org/blog/ost/1444.html
youtu.be/sn8StJcbYOQ
youtu.be/JTzlciSMvVw
youtu.be/PNse943Iy8M
youtu.be/4vHrD0hVITc
youtu.be/E92eEaLufDg
youtu.be/B2xJp0Tpmwo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yeah there's few games with the same cozy aesthetic as atelier. If you know of any other good ones please share.

you forgot to mention that the actual gameplay in these games is absolute ass

Its actually pretty fun for a JRPG

Because most other niche nip games rely on raunchy fanservice. You could say Ryza is going in that direction as well, but aside from the usual preorder posters, I doubt the game will stray from the series' trademark atmosphere in favor of that.

>game is about making random shit for the kingdom
>last challenge
>just make anything lol
>game ends
>credit scene with rorona dancing like a qt
o-okay

It's a shame the games have been spiralling down in quality for the past six years or so.

Wouldn't say Ryza is that fanservice heavy, most of the outfits haven't been asexual exactly, sophie's is probably the only one that has 0 sex appeal.

Attached: 1551441739634.jpg (723x1024, 163K)

While the cutest song ever plays: youtube.com/watch?v=tmcko4qwnjU

The city one was garbage.

But think mysterious was underrated, Sophie was pretty good and Firis was okay.

People always hold Arland as the standard, but Rorona wasn't actually that great.

That's not true. Taking OPs pic as an example, on a fundamental level Totori is an excellent game that emphasized adventure and exploration as much as it did alchemy, but it lacks the polish and attention to mechanical detail that Meruru and Rorona Plus have. Had it been remade to be on par with Meruru, it'd probably be the best of the trilogy.

Attached: 1020015575.jpg (600x1171, 229K)

see

Lulua is really good too, I have trouble finding big faults in it that don't have to do with personal preference like lack of time limit or some details of the plot. Pretty solid game otherwise.

Personally I'm not a fan of the time limits, I deal with it, but it does making completetionfagging a bitch. And it limits your exploration, which is at odds with how comfy the rest of the game is.

I guess we're moving over to this thread then

Attached: 1546114356365.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

I never understood what some waste all their time on, I usually have months of free time in these games that I have to waste somehow.

Also Arland style time limits served the story they were designed for. Rorona's Atelier would be shut down if she couldn't prove its usefulness. Totori's time limit being based on needing a license to travel around makes it seem more like the kingdom is trying to restrict the free movement of its people.

I just think there could have been better ways of doing it. In rorona my first playthrough I missed out on exploring a lot of stuff, and if you wanted to kill some of the harder monsters you'd have to grind for it specifically which took time. Time that you no longer got to waste on crafting new shit or exploring new areas.

Maybe it's just my autism but when there's no time limit I can still try to minimize time taken as an extra challenge, so it feels like time limits don't add anything. Arland time limits make sense in their games but at the same time they kinda fuck up the pacing when there's nothing to do. E.g. once you get the adventurer license in totori you have ~2 years of waiting around.

I see where you're coming from, but only in Totori did I ever feel pressured doing end game stuff. I always felt the time system added a good sense of progression throughout the game, perhaps more importantly, it also meant you had to think a little regarding your synthesizing and traveling; you couldn't just waste years slowly making overpowered stuff early on with no consequence. Its presence nonetheless served to make everything slightly less "braindead" and added some structure to the games.

I'd agree, except how easy the goals were. I've never had a problem actually accomplishing things in the time allotted, they give you a ridiculous amount of time comparatively. The only thing it affects is the side stuff like completing everything, which is why I dislike it.
Its not challenging, but it exists to gate what you can do in a playthrough, which forces you to play through multiple times. Its an atificial life span increase, and I'd rather just be able to do everything in one long playthrough, then have to turn in 3 ingots every hour and having to work around the fact i need to go back.

So I'd like either no time limit, or at least open areas between limited segments or things like that where you're allowed to do as you please without worrying about the time limit, so you can take your time and enjoy the setting.

Rorona is going to be my first atelier game, should I go blind for the best experience or follow a guide?

Go in blind, google things if you can't figure it out.
The games are mostly about exploring so looking at guides kills that enjoyment.

Nothing you need will be hard to find, but there are some secret things here and there if you pay attention.

100% requirements in Totori were retarded and designed to require a guide anyway. How were you supposed to know stuff like having to bring Mimi on the boat trip? This also applies to Rorona, while Meruru thankfully added Meruru's notes.

Blind, guide on a second run.

I don't that was the case, it was designed to encourage you to try different things since a lot of the requirements throughout a lot of the games involved having specific party members in specific places.

>Satisfied with trading the good gameplay of the old games for more silly me airhead cute girls doing cute things
you shitheads ruined atelier.

Well, that's because the Atelier games featuring the time limit are meant to be played more than once via NG+ for an out-and-out game experience I'd imagine.
I personally didn't find doing (mostly) everything in Sophie and L&S in my first play very satisfying but I sure as hell liked replaying Ayesha and Meruru and doing many things that I couldn't have done the first time I cleared both games

I just think it's sad that the series' defining trait got pulled, but that's how it is.

user here that only played Atelier Iris 3 for the ps2, are there any other game you guys could reccomend to me for me to return to the series?

I'm still surprised by how ridiculously lewd Plachta's design is.

That's true for the newer ones but they were actually good games too before KT got involved.

>and if you wanted to kill some of the harder monsters you'd have to grind for it specifically which took time
Dude, what? 95% of your strength in Rorona comes from your equipment, especially since there's a soft cap at level 50.

I could've gotten the true end in Ayesha on my first run except I decided to beat up the final boss before doing Keith's side dungeon since that seemed more appropriate, except it turned out you were actually supposed to do the opposite.

>Well, that's because the Atelier games featuring the time limit are meant to be played more than once via NG+ for an out-and-out game experience I'd imagine.
This wouldn't be bad if there was actually some decent differences between playthroughs but the ng+ benefits in the Arland and Dusk games were abysmal.

>none of them are ever barefoot

Nah senpai, im good, plus the time limits stress me out

The Arland trilogy and Ayesha.

>play Lulua
>scene where Ficus reveals his true identity
>ohshit.jpg
>he always avoids Totori in the main game
>get Totori DLC
>scene where Totori stares at him and says he reminds her of someone
>here we go
>"You totally remind me of the silly coachman in my town teehee"
>truth not addressed ever
Reeeeee

Keeping your equipment and money is actually a massive boon because the former allows you to beat up minibosses a lot earlier than you could in the first run and get the materials from them early while the latter lets you buy recipe books right away and also buy many materials instead of going out to gather them which saves you time.

That twist is fucking retarded.

I wish they'd let the yuri thrive some more desu.
While I respect my ship canon to be fantasy, nothing pissed me off more than taking a girl who constantly talked about loving other girls, and having her date a guy.

Biggest turn off of Rorona.

I really liked it, it turned a generic villain into a pretty sad character while also added context to the retarded jrpg trope of "beat final boss -> find much stronger random enemy in the postgame".

>tfw they just keep dancing around both Rorona X Sterk and Totori X Mimi despite both being obviously meant to be canon

Playing L&S and I heard that you get better traits dropped on higher difficulties. Is it worth just playing on the highest difficulty to get the better items for alchemy?

In what order do I play this shit?

It's worth playing on higher difficulties so the game isn't completely braindead.

Try the order the games were released in.

Attached: 154366232.png (848x493, 66K)

Ryza is clearly looking to hand over that title to some other series.

Honestly I'll take that over Sterk no longer getting BTFO. Totori+Mimi is in a good place as it is.

It's worth skipping entirely and go straight to Lulua.

Sterk will remain unmarried forever and Rorona will die a virgin cake. This series is too sterile to ever do anything with its characters.

Waiting for a price drop so I might as well finish the only other one I haven't finished in the meantime. Though I've heard that it's just L&S but better so I'm looking forward to it.

Sophie is definitely fucking that puppet though.

This needs to be updated since he got thrown a nice bone in Lulua.

>finally defeated Gio offscreen and inherited the title of Ultimate Knight
>became the chief of Arland's guards, everyone looks up to him
>Gio's nephew is the one trying to measure up to Sterk now, bringing things full circle
>finally set things straight with Rorona, with them accepting each other as equals and companions
>they leave Arland alone together at the end to travel abroad for several years
Obviously he still loses at strenght contests against little girls and his pigeon is likely dead, but you can't have it all.

I played the game recently and Mimi actually does mention that she wants to defeat the Freikugelfaggotch to prove that she is a better adventurer than Gisela. I actually brought her in my first playthrough, but it was mostly because I liked her.

Ah fuck, I do remember something like that now that you mention it. I still need to go back and do a second playthrough.

I just want Mimi to stop acting like Totori's beta orbiter, especially since Lulua makes it pretty clear that Totori isn't oblivious about her feelings.

I just want to see Totori and Mimi kiss in canon.
Is that too much to ask for?

Yes.

Does anyone know what Rorona's theme song in Atelier Meruru is called?

>Sterk will remain unmarried forever
Forever is a long time, the law of probability dictates that it should happen somewhere along the line. Luckily bishonen men stop aging at the ripe age of 40. Gakt has not aged in years and hes almost 60, Sterk is eternal.

rorona will probably hit menopause before sterk fucks her, which is kinda sad considering he's been trying since she was 14

Say what you want about Escha and Logy but the opening is kino.
youtube.com/watch?v=GjPTGNNgFYA

This one? files.catbox.moe/sh8asu.mp3
Hinatabokko for meruru/ひなたぼっこ for meruru.
Also here's Rorona FJ Special #3/ロロナFJ:とっておき3号, though I don't think it's what you want. files.catbox.moe/gdb5io.mp3

Yes, the first one is what I meant, thank you. I love that version of the song, it goes so perfectly with Loli Rorona.

Literally the worst one in its own trilogy.
It's not bad but come on.

You wouldnt lewd a book, would you?

Sterk will be shooting blanks anyway.

>sophie's is probably the only one that has 0 sex appeal
And it's still the best one right after Meruru's Totori.

Attached: 1548647551012.jpg (434x575, 161K)

Ah, right, Totori's Rorona would be the best one, I think. Top 3 is still pretty good.

>Literally the worst one in its own trilogy
>when shallie exists
Shallie felt way too disconnected and gave me headaches with its plot gaps, and it never concluded the whole dusk ordeal in a satisfying manner. It was a mess on a technical level as well. When I hit some of the bugs, I would have ragequit if the bugs hadn't crashed my system anyway. Combat was a snooze fest, even on hard, as long as you chained up you could win any fight.

most charming doujins too

Attached: atelier.png (661x929, 1.41M)

I don't give a fuck about all this right now, I was talking about the openings.

My bad then for leaking my autism.

Where can I download the atelier soundtracks and vocal albums? I'm too poor / too cheap to buy them from gust-chan.

Attached: 81BchuDlaKL._SS500_.jpg (500x500, 68K)

I wish the PC Arland Trilogy had a HD pack

I thought the DX ones were HD

>that feeling of never going to be good enough to write doujins where Mimi and Totori have tons of alchemy babies
why even bother continuing

Attached: 1535251670998.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

If they really are working in parallel teams at Gust, what is the Lulua team doing now when Ryza is near completion? Surely it is not yet another Atelier. I really want another Surge Concerto or Ar Tonelico.

>Surely it is not yet another Atelier.
heh

They're ports of the Vita version I believe

4otaku.org/blog/ost/1444.html
Yes, cyka site, but it's the best source I managed to find for it. Only up to Shallie, though. Press "Boйти" at the top, enter xapoyi/assfaggot.

Literally never happening.

>login actually worked
many thanks

Attached: 1506637461074.gif (499x488, 98K)

It's not private, I just quickly made a throwaway so you wouldn't have to decipher slavrunes.

Dude what? The opening of E&L sucks, it's awful even on its own let alone compared to how good Ayesha and Shallie's are.

I love Lulua!

Attached: ns09.png (1920x1080, 2.06M)

Blue Reflection 2

I WARNED YOU ABOUT SEA MONSTERS DOG
I TOLD YOU BRO

Unironically Arland 5. I'm sorry.

>tfw you'll never get to wrap your tentacles around lulua

If it's about Totori and Mimi's daughter I'll be ok with this.

>Mimi: Totori, why the fuck did you make Lulua do that?
>Totori: Some days I just feel like trolling.

>Sterk is still a virgin
>Rorona literally too old to bear children
I don't want this to be canon.

these new gust IPs have been pretty wank, they should hire me to be their ideas guy, and by which I mean I'd just steal ideas from the last manga that I read

Blue Reflection could've been a great game but it was so obviously rushed that it came out mediocre. It desperately needed another six months of development time to add more content and complexity and make the ending less retarded.

Thanks!

It wouldn't be that hard to save the atelier franchise
>Make it canon yuri
>No men
>All relationships end in romance
>Upgrade the graphics a little
Immediate 10/10 game.

Attached: 1539633372033.png (1457x1031, 1.75M)

Don't worry, it'll turn out Astrid snuck Rorona a potion that makes her fertile and horny for Sterk's cock like in your average doujin so she could kidnap her baby.

>Sophie X Coru
I know it's not right, but that can't make me not love it.

little nopan slut

Why won't yurifags just die?

I wanted Astrid to show up in Lulua as a loli, what a letdown.

Did you clear Machina Domain in Lulua?

Attached: ns28.png (1920x1080, 1.86M)

Yuri is actually terrible for sales. No one that isn't already an atelier fan would buy it if they did that but they would lose a big portion of their established fanbase. That's why games never go further than yuribait.

Not yet, I need to make the good stuff that's required for it but I just don't have time right now and I'm kinda waiting for guides to show up. I took a quick look at the materials you get in it and they seem to have pretty good traits so I assume it'll involve using those.

The DLC doesn't have new traits. It only gives you new boost items.

Download link for Lulua with the character DLC where?

Care to list them? Because I'm very interested in their artstyles but the game and writing and 3d models are pretty sub par

Maybe it would hurt sales, but it would result in an objectively better game.

Yes, but a few of the items I got seemed to have those strong traits you'd usually only get by combining other traits in the base game.

Attached: totori_impact.jpg (1200x900, 204K)

Rorona through Ayesha are all great games all around. With E&L and the KT buyout there were significant staff changes and the gameplay and writing took a nosedive.

Let me help you gather that Eiche, little lady.

>muh time limits
every
single
time

You better get used to the idea cus neither of them could give a tinker's cuss about the idea of procreation, they're both awkward virgins with more tunnel vision than a bullet train. Perfect for each other as team gets-shit-done, bad for evolutionary benefits.

Are the Totoris for non consensual exchanges of services

>Using "muh time limits" as an attack
every
single
time

Attached: why atelier fans hate sophie.png (1601x395, 77K)

>look mom i screencaped my own post!

>the story is shit
all of the games have shit stories. its not about the stories, its about the characters and the journey.
>b-but the characters are shit!
no more than any other game, hell half the characters in every atelier game are recycled from older games.
Both sophie and plat had interesting history and a reason behind what they were doing.
>the battle system
fluctuated constantly in older games and was never that interesting either, the battles were just a minigame to get materials.
>one town
like many of the other games. how many towns were there in rorona again? At least sophie had interesting places to go to
>b-but muh pacing
pace yourself faggot, you don't NEED to do everything the moment you get it.

stop posting your own damn screenshot, its cringe as fuck.

No that sounds awful. Also, Sophie is a terrible, bland and phoned in game and you should go back to Nights of Azure.

How is Atelier Totori Plus in terms of gameplay? I've been enjoying comfy shit after the weekday afterwork hours like Rune Factory lately, and was considering buying for my vita. I hear it's about crafting alchemy and stuff, and was wondering what that all actually entails.

just reaching any ending is a fun casual romp with lots of free form exploration, but getting the post-game content done requires very high efficiency and complicated crafting sequences

Attached: totori.jpg (1515x608, 288K)

I personally haven't farmed Machina Domain for traits at all, but I don't remember picking up Resonance All: Universe or similar traits. If you mean the tier below that, then yeah it does drop that, but so does the base game.

I never bothered with ateliers but recently I started playing ayesha and I'm worried that I'll have to restart the game because I'm fucking retarded and I wasted a lot of time, I barely reached library and I'm at the beginning of 2nd year.

>muh pacing
Atelier always has shit pacinbg. Either you're doing nothing without a time limit or you're doing nothing while waiting for the next event's date. Could even argue the latter gets worse at times.
>music is dull and forgettable
My fucking ass.
youtu.be/sn8StJcbYOQ
youtu.be/JTzlciSMvVw (admittedly the forced switch to the night version and back ruins this one in-game)
youtu.be/PNse943Iy8M
youtu.be/4vHrD0hVITc
youtu.be/E92eEaLufDg
>battle system
Certainly better than Arland and without any retarded as fuck mechanics like E&L. Not exceptionally bad for sure, and potentially enjoyable.
>one town
Right, because that's never happened before.
>muh story
The SoL is perfectly fine. Arland was like 1% actual story that went somewhere.

The gameplay is structured into 6 months intervals where you're given a variety of tasks that give you points for completing them and in each 6 month period you need to meet a point threshold or you get a game over. This isn't particularly hard and you'll clear most of the tasks just by playing since they're largely incremental while others are for beating minibosses or making certain items.
Travelling between areas, gathering items, fighting enemies, and making items all uses up time, the travel and crafting is counted in days while the others take up part of a day. You can make items to allow you to take up less time doing things and become more efficient over time.
All the items in the game have traits tied to them, there are hundreds of traits which provide various effects and they have a cost tied to them, when you craft items your max cost is determined by your alchemy level and you pick from the ingredient items' traits to add to your finished item. Most of your combat strength comes from making strong battle items and strong equipment through the transferal of beneficial traits from ingredient to ingredient (eg get a mineral with a good trait, make a metal with that mineral, then make a sword with that metal to get the trait onto the sword).
The alchemy is the game's defining point but the combat isn't bad either, on top of your basic skills and specials there's a support system where your two other party members can guard your alchemist or follow up on their attacks which you can do some fun stuff with. It also uses a speed-based system where turn delaying and debuffs are important. Think FFX or Grandia.

>shoehorn lesbian scenes in what is more akin to an otome
>objectively better game

That shit really only applies to Sophie and maybe Firis though. L&S and Lulua are fantastic since they've actually gotten used to structuring a game without time limits which is where Sophie failed, so their is literally zero reason to put time limits back in future games.

>Atelier always has shit pacinbg.
Pic related

The image is about Sophie, Firis is shit for different reasons. E&L sucked because of the shit world map, massively lenient time limits that left you with months of spare time in every interval and nothing to do, and bugs like the boss-strengthening events not actually doing anything in the localised Plus version. I haven't touched Shallie, L&S, or Lulua.

Attached: 1451618615123.jpg (250x272, 37K)

I agree on Lulua having good pacing but now they've got to focus on making the calendar system meaningful without the time limit by having a good amount of materials, places and events only be accessible at certain times, like Rune Factory. Otherwise it feels completely pointless and wasted.

How do these games play? Are they worth it on switch?

>I haven't touched Shallie, L&S, or Lulua.
If you haven't played them, the fuck are you replying to my post defending L&S and Lulua for then you mong. I'm talking about the improvements in the newer titles, I know Sophie was ass.

I'll definitely agree with this, it's better but they haven't quite perfected it yet. As you say the whole calendar thing is pretty redundant outside of quest time limits, which I think are only actually in the game to have some justification for the calendar.

>lmao didn't read
Of course you didn't, retard. Because that image is a load of shit by some clueless faggot.
I got true endings in all the Arland and Dusk entries, there's ALWAYS empty downtime and disjointed shit. The only way to get decent pacing is starting the next story event right after you're done with the previous one, and ending the game once you clear them all, and nobody wants that shit.

>If you haven't played them, the fuck are you replying to my post defending L&S and Lulua for then you mong. I'm talking about the improvements in the newer titles, I know Sophie was ass.
Because you replied to a post talking about Sophie in the first place?

for the Arland games the switch performance isn't great. I heard that Lulua's was better though. Anyway, PC version has fast loading times and 60 FPS.

>E&L sucked because of the shit world map, massively lenient time limits that left you with months of spare time in every interval and nothing to do
This is actually how it should be, not having time to do what I want is the main reason I dislike it in the Arland games, the time limit was never meant to be challenging but it was just strict enough in the Arland games that I felt unsatisfied with the lack of free time.

You will probably like it if you enjoyed RF, but Totori is going to be hard if it's your first Atelier game. Better play Rorona first.

youtu.be/B2xJp0Tpmwo
I recorded DLC gameplay on the highest difficulty the other day. R8 Lulua's combat.

Attached: ns01.png (1920x1080, 2.01M)

I feel like Totori's time limit would be a fucking joke if I didn't try going for the true ending right away. You have so much time, what can you even waste it on other than trying to trigger every single event?

This will never not sound off-worldish to me. I almost always had months extra in Arland, Dusk even more so I had years of extra time. How can anyone say it was "restricting"

Fuck no, E&L was the worst implementation of the time limit in the series, you have way too much time for everything and then have literally nothing to do for months at a time because you completed the assignments in the first week and the tasks in the third week. And that's just the problem with the core structure, it's still shit beyond that because of shit like the world map being a + shape that doesn't connect anywhere except in the main town so every time you set out you're just going in a straight line to your destination and back instead of being able to plan any kind of route to multiple areas, the fucking retarded relic system that makes getting all the best items with the best traits ridiculous RNG, the shit alchemy skill system where every element requirement is either completely missed or easily met and there's no reason not to just brute force your way through it with trial and error since there's no punishment for backing out at the last second, the NPCs in the town having dialogue that only updates once a year at best, the party members being shallow as fuck and having no development at all and only revolving around one exaggerated character trait, and Escha being the most bland heroine since Iris.

Attached: 1283855335364.png (170x236, 5K)

Tell that to all the retards who bitch about Totori's time limit being way too strict and how they got the bad end on their first playthrough because they forgot to build the boat.

Yes, they're worth it. Lydie & Suelle runs kinda poorly, the Arland Trilogy DX has so-so performance and Lulua is really impressive, but don't let occasionally bar performance deter you, they're slow-paces turn-based rpgs so it doesn't affect the gameplay and they're perfect for handheld play, it doesn't get comfier than that.

Totori was my first Atelier game and I got the good ending with 2 and a half months to spare.

I'm a completionist so I have to do everything important before I do my own thing.

I ain't denying it's bad, just saying I liked how it handled the time limit.

What's the deal with the interrupts? And what do the other two characters do?

I haven't gotten that far. Is omega craft OP or something?

Your alchemists can use the item placed in that slot as many times as there are uses on it per battle and it will renew each battle. When the meter fills you can use it. It's pretty cheap but it basically gives you one item that you can use an infinite number of times.

The 2 in the back can provide support attacks when the frontliners attack, like in Lydie&Suelle but each support attacker supports 2 people on the frontline(the one in the middle can be supported by both. You usually have to perform a certain type of action like hit the enemy with a physical skill to trigger the support attack. Looks like user just didn't make use of them in that battle since he did all the damage with items.

Interrupt lets you use an item after anyone's turn including an enemy. Doing so consumes a "use" and you have to let a certain amount of WT pass before it's usable again. You can still use interrupts at 0 use, but the recharge is extremely long. Items equipped as an interrupt regain all uses at the end of a battle, so it's basically infinite items across multiple battles.

Meruru and Totori have Assist Interrupts instead. The only way you can activate them is by putting them in the back row and fulfilling an assist condition (use skill that deals physical or magical attack). Activate chance is 50% as long as uses remain. At 0 uses, % chance of activation is drastically reduced.

Other items are stronger but omega crafts have low WT.

Attached: ns18.png (1920x1080, 1.65M)

I like the games because the girls are cute and I like to look up their skirts. I don't know too much about the plant collecting shit.

Attached: kkXwDyr.jpg (1024x576, 240K)

>the weak should fear the strong

Totori upskirts are easy mode, there's an entire button dedicated to make her trip. In Lulua it's almost impossible to get them.

Attached: 2019031801212900-7FE2AB62BA37BF7B65F5D1705B58AC9D.jpg (1280x720, 182K)

>there's an entire button dedicated to make her trip
On the Vita it happened from touching the screen or rear touchpad.

On the DX Trilogy it's just up on the d-pad.

Lulua is really lucky to have so many great onee chans.

a shame because totori has a nice shapely butt there

Attached: 1564725640002.jpg (3840x2160, 1.54M)

I'm not saying it's impossible, just a bit harder than Rorona. Totori was my third Atelier and the game looked pretty confusing for me at first.

Attached: 1559599070816.jpg (1000x1100, 147K)

Damn, Totori looks like that?

>childhood best friend from the orphanage who's the perfect caretaker and is in love with you
>two cute noble sisters running the shops, one of which is also in love with you
>your lazy but endearing alchemy teacher
>a cheeky brat who is actually one of the most powerful beings in the world
>a klutzy robot girl who starts crashing at your place
Arklys is top tier in terms of girls. Now if only Rorona actually ever spent time there with Lulua.

I think there's a free camera mod on PC, but I don't know if it can be used to lewd the girls.

>Totori doesn't have a swimsuit or alternate costumes at all to show off her butt
Why is this allowed? It's like they modeled it just for themselves.

Model rips for MMD lewds when?

Are they? I mean, yeah, they're adorable and all but I found Gravity Rush to be more charming and I'm sure there are more adorable games out there.

She would have if she wasn't a DLC character.

That's largely because Lulua's Rorona is just like Totori's Rorona, and Totori's Rorona is just like Rorona's Rorona. Age did nothing to calm, tame, or ground her

Attached: 15432632322.jpg (600x900, 207K)

But the important question, which girl has the cutest barrel?

But it reflects badly on her if she adopts a daughter only to basically abandon her. And she does it again at the end of the game!

Rorona's Rorona is the most different of the 4 Roronas. Rorona in Atelier Rorona is not very confident, but the rest of the Roronas are pretty alpha.