90 PERCENT OF LEAKS HAS SAID DOOMGUY IS SMASH DLC. I SWEAR IF YALL ARE PLAYING ME ILL KILL EVERYONE AND THEN MYSELF

90 PERCENT OF LEAKS HAS SAID DOOMGUY IS SMASH DLC. I SWEAR IF YALL ARE PLAYING ME ILL KILL EVERYONE AND THEN MYSELF.

Attached: 1e37a1e6e0592998c5a52ac379d22e9f5be5ed60r1-1739-1275v2_hq.jpg (1024x750, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KdhvjcB
youtube.com/watch?v=dJ7ulqjS_Vg
metro.co.uk/2018/09/13/pete-hines-bethesda-interview-we-do-believe-in-single-player-7939215/
destructoid.com/smash-ultimate-s-dlc-roster-has-been-finalized-530260.phtml
youtube.com/watch?v=22BJjt3NQwg
youtu.be/cL-mR79GErU?t=170
twitter.com/Sora_Sakurai/status/1138664983565225984
crappygames.miraheze.org/wiki/SgtMarkIV
youtube.com/watch?v=f5uik5fgIaI
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pNkQMtZAMAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>wanting a character from a mod made by a brazillian racist to get in

I hate brazillians

I want him in as well, but idk how realistic it is.
It's not just the "gore violence" factor, I just can't seem to imagine myself running around and using him no matter how hard I try.

Suffering awaits.

Attached: 1533712371600.png (1790x2117, 3.63M)

I keep seeing people saying Doomguy is gonna be in Smash and some even think that he might be in MK11.
Wouldn't it be funny if it turned out he wasn't in either?

Attached: 1550443612514.jpg (1024x683, 141K)

I may want him in, but 100% of those leaks are just attention whores who post some bullshit and call it leaks which faggots fall for every single time

Doomguy and Ryu Hayabusa is objectively the best combo for the final 2

Doom guy kills shit, tell me how that would work in smash

That would be best timeline which there is another way we live in. That's gotta be the same universe Steve was a dlc character and I say that as a hater of minecraft.

This is exactly what's going to happen.

Attached: 1557018315187.jpg (255x216, 23K)

official smash fun club.
discord.gg/KdhvjcB

I want Doomguy in but the only reason why he's so common in leaks is because of Pete Hine's "oh yeah" comment and the debunked 5ch leak
There's no real evidence pointing to Doomguy since we don't know when Nintendo started planning the DLC, only when they finalized it

Heavy for smash

We already know he's not in MK11
The entire DLC got leaked

It'll be Master Chief instead

N-nani

This is most likely what's going to happen yeah.

Will we get to see the internet die forever, oh great and mighty Sonic totem

Bayonetta

Not even close to being the same

Don’t kill people

t. never played or watched gameplay of Bayonetta

I wish I knew where this nigger lived, so I could beat the fuck out of him.
t. BR

So does Bayo and Snake

Real talk, I’m very surprised that there weren’t any hardcore christian groups or even the megachurches calling for a ban of the game

watch 8:00, faggots
youtube.com/watch?v=dJ7ulqjS_Vg

He's not going to be in. Stop being delusional.

Nigga, he blurts it out right there. If he was actually in either, he would’ve said nothing. Him stalling to say smash, does not guarantee a chance

Most likely because Bayonetta wasn't popular or well known back then

>Marty hesitating
Both men were tired and I guarantee you could probably find similar "hesitation" in the interview for pretty much anything
>Hugo turning his head quickly
Could've just been him waiting for Marty to finish
>Marty clasping his cheeks after finishing
He does that numerous times throughout the interview
He just does it to prepare for the next question

No, I’ll be in before chief, why would they pick a loser who hasn’t been on Nintendo over ME!

Attached: 563C9D42-D873-46AF-A975-CDCE8B24E06A.png (939x690, 624K)

Who is even left that isn't a popular requested meme pick at this rate, considering we got Ridley, K Roll, Banjo and Erdrick?

Attached: CF27FC54-4F92-4042-B7E8-8FCD75858E7E.jpg (1394x668, 322K)

I really want Doomguy to get in for 2 reasons. One, it's fucking DOOM, the granddaddy of FPSes. It runs on everything, and DOOM 64 was a direct sequel to DOOM 2 on a Nintendo console that would link up to the story given in the reboot DOOM pretty well. The second reason is all these comics are hilarious.

Attached: doomd3.png (1340x920, 52K)

I want Doomguy but
>Marty hesitating
Both men were tired and I guarantee you could probably find similar "hesitation" in the interview for pretty much anything
>Sakurai's comment
Sakurai loves video games and understands history
What a shocker
>More surprises for Nintendo fans
Could've easily meant the recent ports
Its Pete Hines of course he'd think that'd be hype inducing
>"Oh yeah"
Could've been Bethesda approaching Nintendo and them saying no or not even bothering to answer.
We don't know when Nintendo began negotiations for DLC, only that they finalized it in early November

Doomguy works surprisingly well in Smash slice of life

>The second reason is all these comics are hilarious.
Is there a website where those are posted? I've only seen the pichu/bayo ones so idk if there's more or not

Attached: 1534210960633.png (1135x767, 87K)

You are right, they're not Demons, they're Angels, it's totally different.

>looks foreign
Every time

Attached: F2EB5680-C84B-4DCC-9894-E598019381BF.png (700x370, 68K)

Attached: 1534754154237.png (1340x920, 45K)

>oh look, it's another smash thread

Attached: urafagget.jpg (426x599, 17K)

I think Astral Chain is more likely as the other rep in the pass, but maybe Ryu in pass 3

Attached: 1535665063364.png (1340x920, 71K)

>Doom guy arrives at the Smash Mansion
>Is greeted by the Belmonds
>They immediatelly become best-bro

Because Christians being anti-game whatever is a meme and nost of the protests etc are framed

Attached: 1537049693433.png (1340x920, 54K)

Attached: 1538271358875.png (1340x920, 59K)

God I hate smash fags, leave decent games out of you're shitty brawler wannabe

Ridley's description will always be the best one

I mean, considering he's been revived, cloned, mechanically enhanced, and is literally dubbed 'The Cunning God of Death', Doomguy would be all over him. His trailer needs to be an extension of Ridley's if he gets in.

>His trailer needs to be an extension of Ridley's if he gets in.
That'd work. I always liked to think it'd be an extension of the belmonts for dracula (He counts as a demon right?)

Yeah, but Drac himself only showed up in game footage, Death was in the CG. Plus the sci-fi area Samus and Ridley were in fits better than the castle, I think.

I think Doomguy's classic mode boss should be Ganon given he's the Demon King

So does Kirby.

Also, you could argue that he kind of looks like a cyberdemon

half the roster kills shit; what's new

Also makes sense considering Samus has a power suit too, they're often paired with one another.

Classic Mode would be demon themed right?

Makes me wish Porky was a basegame boss so he could be Doomguy's final boss, in reference to the Spider Mastermind of the original.

Attached: PiggyMastermind.png (1280x720, 1000K)

Plot twist doomguy's classic mode is just all the small/cute characters

98% of leaks are wrong

A Belmont and a Blazkowicz.

Attached: 8ea.jpg (680x1364, 131K)

>Ridley
>Just look at the motherfucker
every time

Attached: image.png (707x706, 251K)

>Dark Samus
>Meta Knight
>Ridley
>Joker
>Bayonetta
>Ganondorf
>Ganon

Leave the demons for the spirit battles. Classic mode would be taking on characters from different genres of gaming
>Mario, Megaman and Simon
>Hero, Pikachu, Marth, Cloud and Ness
>Ryu and Ken
Etc

>Cyberdemon Mii Gunner
>Cacodemon Hat
>Night Sentinel Swordsman
>Ranger Mii Gunner

>Commander Keen Helmet
>Dragonborn Swordsman

user please. I can only get so erect.

probably because most of those groups became literal whos or learned that nobody cares

Nah, it'll be a Dragonborn Stealh Gunner

would be the best news I have heard from smash since they confirmed that snake made it back in again

Honestly, they could just use OG DOOM and it's monster design. They don't have to use DOOM 2016's gory/realistic style for the stage, DOOMGUY. The Doomslayer will likely be an alt costume. I'm just expecting DOOM 1 stages, monsters, DOOMGUY design

90% fake leakers who had no creativity and were already proven wrong, fucking idiot

>Doomguy’s stage is Mars abase, which occasionally transforms into Hell
>demons appear to watch the battles, and some will switch off between modern design and DOS appearance

>Durrrr Doomguy can't get in Smash! He's too violent! He'd just rip and tear the opponents!
That's like saying Mario would just jump on everyone, Sonic would be too fast for fighters to keep up with, or that Pac-Man would just eat the opponents. If Sakurai can make Game & Watch, R.O.B., Wii Fit Trainer, Duck Hunt, and a fucking PLANT a playable fighter, then I fail to see how Doomguy/Doom Slayer would be difficult.

Attached: 1447369700751.jpg (960x720, 74K)

Samuel Hayden Mii Costume

>Sometime the Hell part of the stage is replaced by Icon of Sin
>As a stage Hazard, it throw projectiles, ala Halberd

This, also being the grandfather of FPS is iconic as hell and Sakurai has said how he knows about FPS and bullet hells.

Nah it will be doomslayer look, with an og doomguy alt, demon costumes and old school 8 bit doomguy costumes for the mii's.

official smash fun club
discord.gg/KdhvjcB

Sorry guys, but Pete Hines saying yes just shows that he doesn’t know anything, and is a fancy PR guy
>Phil Spenc-
That was E3 2018, and he had plenty of time to talk to Nintendo about their cereal bear.

Attached: 2C525EE2-0631-4711-8043-FD8FB23323BB.gif (300x300, 2.92M)

>but Pete Hines saying yes just shows that he doesn’t know anything, and is a fancy PR guy
wouldn't he have said he doesn't know?

He would just punch and shoot and be super uninteresting,
people just want him because of the memes and for the icon status.

Who do you want

He'd be one of the most broken characters in the game. He'd probably use his chainsaw too. I mean, if Bowser Jr. and Megaman can use blades then I guess it could work.

Plus, Corrin’s sword kinda counts as a chain saw

Noone who has a realistic chance unfortunately.

So shit taste then?

I should’ve been Bandana Dee, okay?

Nah, but most of them are from smaller franchises, cause most of the big names i wanted are already in.

These are amazing. Whats the source?

A drawfag here
He didn't reach Ridley yet but he said he wanted to make it big

I'll never get over the
>looks foreign

a character being present in a bunch of fake leaks doesn't mean shit, it just means that leakers like to copy eachother to seem more credible.

all of those characters are boring as fuck in the game though

Those groups died out when mums stopped being the main actual buyers of videogames.

Goalpost

Not an argument.

reimu

Sakurai didn't pick the DLC.

Same here, the mental image of the character in Smash running around just doesn’t seem realistic to me. As much as people deny it Smash does have an art style and Doom wouldn’t look right.

>As much as people deny it Smash does have an art style and Doom wouldn’t look right.

Look at Snake and tell me artstyle is an issue. I fucking dare you.

Metal Gear =/= Doom

He still made the final calls

>stage has a classic and modern version depending on the music playing.

>Belmont fights Dracula
>Dracula gets a good hit and seems like Belmont is done for
>Dracula raises his hand for a final strike
>Shotgun reloading from behind
>DOOMGUY RAISES HELL
>Shows gameplay
>Luigi's soul goes back into his body
>Luigi wakes up
>Sees Doomguy looming over him
>Luigi faints

Reminder that Sakurai said he couldn't figure how Heihachi would move
What makes you think Doomguy would transition so easily given its a first person game?

No that's just a meme people were trying to push to convicne themselves, their character still has a chance, i think it was mainly genofags.

What makes you think Captain Falcon would transition so easily given F-Zero is a racing game?

Moving goalposts. If anything it's easier to get Doomguy in Smash's style than it is with Snake. One is basically a suit of armor, the other is a realistic looking human.

>he wanted to make it big
Heh

>He would just punch and shoot and be super uninteresting
Guess you want another FE character then

And Starfox is a rail shooter, what's your point.

Nah, literally same but with sword moves, and half the moveset being copypasted.

no shit sakurai knows what a fucking fps game is
do you think hes actually retarded?

okay, so theoretically let's say he's in.
...what do they name him? Yeah yeah, we all call him doomguy, but that's a completely fan-made name that, AFAIK, has never been made official in any game.

Devs also call him that

Reimu

>Pac-Man
>Mario, Megaman, and Sonic
>Bayonetta
>Cloud, Ness, Hero, Pikachu, Marth
>Ryu and Ken
>Richter and Samus
Works out

Doom Slayer, isn't it?

Doom Slayer

Doom Slayer.

Doomguy was just a fan name that caught on. Just watch. Yea Forums will seethe if that happens.

Probably Doom Slayer.

Doomslayer, obviously.

Doom Slayer just because that's the "official" name now. He'll always be doomguy though.

Depends what design they go with.
If they go with 2016/eternal's design, then doom slayer.
If it's the classic, probably doomguy since it's so used it may as well be official at this point (I believe even the devs refer to him as that even)

They’ll have both designs, and regardless, it would be Doomslayer

If it's both then yeah, it'll probably be slayer since that'll be the primary alt.

>September 13th
metro.co.uk/2018/09/13/pete-hines-bethesda-interview-we-do-believe-in-single-player-7939215/
>November 6th
destructoid.com/smash-ultimate-s-dlc-roster-has-been-finalized-530260.phtml

Assuming Doomguy was negotiated around early September, who was the last character to get in in the finalized document?

If Doomguy and Travis get in, I'd be pretty stoked does anyone else ever have a problem with their a button not working in smash? I can still pause it and use the b button

Didn’t the same kinda thing happen with Banjo-Kazooie?

>Smash

Travis. Nintendo approached Suda in 2016 and was in constant communication up until release of TSA, suggesting ingame changes and handling the release and advertisement

He used to just be referenced as the Marine. Doomguy just became the best way to make him standout. By now they'd just go with Doom Slayer.

Wasn't Bethesda one of the first third parties Nintendo worked with and advertised during the Switch's debut?

>super uninteresting
He'd be the only character in the 70+ roster whose moveset would largely revolve around using guns. I think that alone justifies his inclusion.

We don't know when Banjo was in
We only know that Nintendo was trying to contact Grant Kirkhope in January of this year to make music for his trailer

Working fine for me. Maybe try to search for an update for smash?

To anyone who's seen the whole interview
Does Marty ever hesitate or stall ever again?

>looks foreign
lol

I mean
>Phil Spencer expresses interest in June 2018, and then DLC finalized in November

>Snake
>Samus
>Mii Gunner
>Megaman
I'm probably forgetting some, but i think i made my point.

What are the spirit battles
>Lost Souls are 6 little Charizards that do nothing but side b

>doomguy in smash

Attached: The_anonymous_space_marine_from_DOOM.png (319x200, 115K)

>90% of leaks
I think you mean 90% of THEORIES.

>AFAIK, has never been made official in any game
Doom Marine/the Marine/Doom. The newer games call him Doom Slayer. You could have googled the answer in twenty seconds.

Attached: 1555849888300.jpg (572x621, 104K)

Except we don't have an exact date of when Nintendo started planning out the characters they want to see Sakurai make
We know this
>DLC began planning without the developer's consent
>It was finalized in November 6th
>It didn't begin in January
>Atlus credits Joker's inclusion from Sakurai's "invitation" which either means Nintendo and Sakurai approached Atlus after deciding Joker or Nintendo talked to Atlus about Joker first and the "invitation" being Sakurai approving it

Make a version for Castlevania

Should he get the level end music from Doom 1 or Doom 2 as his victory jingle?

Do japs like doom and/or doom guy?

Attached: 1561624083735.png (350x375, 160K)

From what I hear, doom was really big over there around the time doom 64 was made/released/existing

I meant that you could make every single one of his moves use a different gun from the series, and not have to utilize any generic punches or whatever like Snake and Samus do. I forgot about Mii Gunner, though.

Doom guy in mk would be the better guest appearance, it's very fitting and he can let loose there...but then again doom guy in smash would immortalize him to younger audiences, and will get more notoriety to doom eternal. They could do both, they could also do gears of war.
No matter what doom guy would be a great choice, doom hype is at an all time high, it's the big anniversary and the new game is right around the corner.
Also Doom Slayer amiibo

we already know the MK11 DLC
there's no Doomguy unless you want him to be an Ash premiere skin

>Also Doom Slayer amiibo
Holy crap how did I never realize this before right now
user I just want you to know if he doesn't get in I am now blaming all my newfound hype on you.
Atleast we have that new action figure incase he doesn't get in right?

Doomguy in MK would be fucking awful because he'd be subject to Fatalities, and that would ruin Doomguy's image of being the ultimate badass. No fucking thanks.

FPS's in general have never got much of a foothold in Japan, although Doom 1 and 2 were a worldwide phenomenon. I'm sure there's still an active community for it over there.

>DQXI is the first game announced for the Switch
>Atlus at the Switch reveal with SMTV
The only odd one out right now is Banjo. Thay leaves
>Bethesda/Todd at the Switch reveal
>Suda at Switch reveal

dude, in Smash he'd lose to Isabelle
besides the original Doom games already depict him being afflicted with gory deaths as his portrait gets bloodier and bloodier as the damage racks up

Yes but Isabelle wouldn't tear Doomguy's head in two pieces as if he was some kind of a bitch. That's the important difference.

DLC was planned last year
All that happened the years prior

Doomguy gets brutally killed by random demons in his own game. He isn’t indestructible.

Surprisingly or not the game along with mechwarrior series were a hit in japan.
Also most of the veteran devs grew with Origin games, mostly Ultima and Wing Commander.

Origin's Strike Commander itself Lives on as the Ace Combat Franchise.
youtube.com/watch?v=22BJjt3NQwg

Attached: Strike Commander PC.jpg (680x1000, 141K)

Depictions don't fucking matter. Look at Ridley for fuck sake. He's literally called a cunning god of death in-game.

Hello fren
Kind reminder that 'generals' are against the rules of Yea Forums. Please kindly move this discussion over to Thanks for making Yea Forums a better place

There's Japanese megawads out there, so at least some of them like Doom

cope and seethe

He does it through the whole interview

Smash is basically toys slamming into each other and then being thrown across the room. Their fictional powers in their respective games is irrelevant.

>Hello fren
Die.

Attached: 1560940699508.png (493x392, 164K)

They aren't going to forget the people they work with closely. TSA was an ongoing thing and Bethesda has been consistently releasing stuff even if it's of debatable quality.

No need to get upset, it was just a polite reminder :-)

Marty uttering the words "smash bros" killed all my hope for him. It doesn't matter if he "hesitated" or anything. Wouldn't the mere mention of smash in that interview be NDA breaking?

Okay so it means nothing
Move on people

No. Him saying “Doomguy is in smash bros” would break NDA. Him mentioning it dampened my hopes, but he didn’t break NDA.

No
That's not how NDA works
Grant replied to a tweet asking if Banjo is in Smash or not
He told them to not hold their breath
Cary-Hiroyuki Tagawa told Eventhubs his tweets weren't hinting him reprising his role as Shang Tsung in MK11

That means nothing. You can lie under a NDA.

Good thing this isn't a general then, noone's talking about the actualy game in here.

>still no dixie in smash

what went wrong

Doomguy canonically has died at the end of one of the original Doom chapters he just fought his way out of hell. It's probably canon he has died a lot it's just that respawns in hell and claws his way out each time. Hence why they decided to drop a fucking temple on him and seal him in stasis instead.

whoxie?

>Double Barrel Shotguns, not just (generic pistol) like Joker and Bayonetta
>Hardcore gore action
>Demonic and religious imagery
>Impossible to represent without ignoring his franchise and purpose completely
>Doesn't even have an official name

He's impossible, I'm sorry Yea Forums. Smash is for children I wish it was M rated so he could get in.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Wii hardware limitations

So basically
>Hines saying "Oh yeah" means nothing since we don't know the context of it or how and when Nintendo made the DLC choices
>Marty hesitating means nothing since he hesitates through out the interview
>Hines' comment for more surprises for Nintendo fans means nothing since they could've just been ports
>Mick Gordon not specifying his Heavy Metal Choir's purpose means nothing since Sakurai explicitly said Grant Kirkhope was the first time he worked with a Western composer
Why are we anticipating Doomguy again?
The same logic means Sora is in

Fuck off Kiwitroll

i hope not,i dont ant this poor guy to be in some shitty game for little children fuck smash and fuck everyone but also fuck niggers and stinky nintendo drones bing bang wahoo my dick

Attached: maybeno.gif (250x188, 1.76M)

snake has an RPG and can attach a C4 to your face and explode it
>Hardcore gore action
there are already several cases of blood being removed in transition to smash, they could do it again
yet the belmonts are in with an assortment of demons and christian crosses
they managed to make ridley look violent and savage without any blood, they can do it again
Hero

Neither does The Hero or Villager.
Simon uses crosses and Hell is mentioned multiple times in the game.
>Hardcore gore action
And?
Joker's gun is STILL a realistic weapon. Besides a majority of Doomguy's arson are bio-weapons.
Make him violent, powerful, heavy, and fast. Boom done. No blood needed.

just look at fallout 4, Ron Perlman lied for years about the game.

Sora will never be in because DISNEY, and the horned satanic rat will force their will upon nintendo with contract and everything, and no one at kyoto wants that shit tainting the franchise.

Nowadays Disney will do everything in their power to sell their characters as OP, even MvCI clusterfuck was prelude of that, everyone painted capcom as the biggest culprit, but Disney after They went overboard with marvel, SW and Iger's jewery, it became off the board for anyone.

even EA is getting fucked by it for accepting the contract without looking at it, which serves them right for fucking with Madden and Mutant league IPs

was there an EVO smash leak?

If Doomguy is in, it'd make sense for him to come out before Eternal
Banjo is already out in Fall so can he make it?

>what are energy weapons?
>implying bayo doesn't rip angels apart
>implying the belmonts don't have holy water amd crosses
>implying etc etc

No but it's pretty hinted at that *something* is happening at evo.
Could be a new character,
Could be the announcement of a direct that holds the new character in it (aka what happened last year)

I see, where are the hints coming from?

Implementing Hell into Smash isn't an issue
Implementing Religion into Smash isn't an issue
Implementing a REALISTIC. FUCKING. GUN into Smash isn't an issue.

So what in the FUCK is stopping Doomguy/Doom Slayer from getting in? There are no gates left. It's fair game for him now.

Attached: 1460956646176.png (351x364, 258K)

Can someone explain this whole "Doomguy is obsessed with demons for some reason" joke? I thought demon hunting was the Belmonts' thing.

Attached: 1408825031656.jpg (1024x1280, 1.03M)

Sakurai tweeting out about wishing the smash players luck (There might've been more to the tweet but that's all I know)
Nintendo Versus tweet (again not sure of all the details)
And lastly, the "New" banner on the DLC characters page was removed, and every time that happened previously a new character was announced soon after.
Probably not as specific as you'd want but I hope I got the general point across.

Haha, he always angery, haha
Grr, RIP AND TEAR haha

>"Doomguy is obsessed with demons" joke
It's a reddit thing

>not posting the original

Attached: 5AA7B1F1-5A71-4291-8E5D-0CBA72279A32.jpg (1024x509, 88K)

Put him in

Attached: Rayman.png (512x512, 138K)

>original
>not even the full totem

Many of the characters in Smash kill
Corrin has a chainsaw
Ganondorf slices people in two with a huge fucking sword
Snake has heavy artillery
Samus looks like a space marine
Joker has a real gun

Doomguy honestly would just be a combination of those and not even as contentious.

Attached: 1560205505427.png (499x366, 107K)

>Joker has a real gun
Ok Ok, its technically a model gun but my point stands, it looks the part.

RIB AND TARE LOL virgins are just secondaries who's only contact with the franchise before 2016 was a YouTube cover of E1M1.

Western Franchise
we already got Banjo
I don't know if Nintendo's head will leave their ass that long.

Is this the right way to go?

Sakurai doesn't follow your quota

What's to understand dipshit? He kills demons. What the fuck does ur retarded ass need an explanation for?

Adding to that, you wouldn't even know that if you haven't played the games.
I never played persona and I only learned his gun is a "fake" a few days ago and that's only because I only read points for/against doomguy that points it out.
So imagine what a casual thinks of it when they *aren't* using it as part of an argument.

Well fuck luck and superstition and shit anyway. I found a four leafed clover yesterday so I ate it and nothing happened at all.

Sakurai is only hesitant on working with western devs because of the language and region barrier

I mean jesus fuck are you retarded? Why would you need to ask that? For the sake of a response? What if the meme was pacman hated ghosts alot. Would you go around asking what's this weird meme about pacman disliking ghosts? You really need a line drawn from a to b? You stupid fucking weeb.

Stop don't give it attention

Doomslayer vs Samus would basically be Haloid
youtu.be/cL-mR79GErU?t=170

Attached: combo.jpg (640x511, 57K)

Sonic sonic totem in the seventh circle of hell
Is he in?

Attached: oh god please no steve.png (1024x576, 497K)

Based totem

I don't know because doomguy kills aliens the game takes place on mars :S

Wrong user, Chief is their son, and it ruins in the family having Ai buttlers.

Attached: Cutest canon ending.jpg (1136x1200, 246K)

Steve fags have officially been btfo once again

AHAHAHAHA

Nah it's not the same

Two months sound like a good time for Nintendo and Sakurai to plan out and reach out for negotiations with other devs
I think they're not going in order of who was dealt with first
For all we know, Joker could've been the final finalized character

rate my moveset for doom man

>Down-b: Weapon Wheel
can switch between Shotgun, Super Shotgun, Chaingun, Rocket Launcher, and Plasma Gun. the icons on the wheel can vary between the classic and modern costume, with the modern ones being the solid white silhouettes and the old DOS icons for the classic costume. He could have an ammo system similar to the dragon quest boys' mana system, maybe he has a max of 20 shotgun shells, 5 rockets, 100 chaingun shells, and 200 plasma gun cells.

>B-Shoot
he fires whatever gun you selected with down b. Shotgun does ok damage any distance in a straight line of his sight and has a minor knockback kind of like Mega Man's buster, Super Shotgun destroys people up close but does shit damage and knockback from far away, rockets blow up with a pretty big blast and do great damage which is why you only have 5, chaingun burns through ammo really quickly but keeps people flinching for a bit knocking them slowly into the air, and the plasma gun can function like Fox's blaster and do damage without the enemy flinching.

>Side B-Glory Kill
pretty much Captain Falcon's side b, but you can input 1 of 4 directions to do like a kick punch combo that changes depending on your direction.

>Up-B-Grappling Hook
Maybe you can hold down up b and aim the grappling hook while on the ground so you can latch on to the other players and pull yourself towards them, but I don't know how it would function with this weapon switching system. The new grappling hook is tied to the super shotgun, so I guess you could just take it out temporarily during this attack and follow it up with whatever weapon you had out before using up b?

part 2 coming soon

Attached: 1564355340664.jpg (1280x960, 179K)

>wishing
>the starling picture
>the content claims
>absence of the costume
OH FUCK ME ITS HAPPENING

Attached: 1560464702875.png (484x230, 66K)

Explain further.

ok part 2

>A attacks
you hold down the A button to rev the chainsaw. You walk forward while holding A to walk with the chainsaw out, and the dash attack is just him running with the chainsaw out. The dash attack does not stop Doomguy's movement as he continues to run with the chainsaw out, making him the only character that can keep moving after a dash attack. Once the chainsaw connects with someone, it takes about 2 seconds to finish with an enemy player. during this time, the enemy player is hit with a 2 or 3 second barrage of damage and is then tossed upwards. This should feel like chainsawing a demon in the old doom games, where it takes just about 2 or 3 seconds to kill an imp or pinky. Hell, you could even implement the other character's weight class in to how long they get chainsawed for.

All smash attacks are chainsaw swipes that travel in the direction you input.

I don't know what he could do for aerial attacks.

>Final Smash-BFG
it could function like Bowser's big punch, but it's a shot from the BFG. He takes it out, teleports to where the camers is that's facing the stage, and it could have the old HUD like in this picture here, but instead of the furry convention, it's the smash bros stage. what's the difference lmao

Victory music can me Intermission drom Doom 2, and the stage intro could be the old school teleporters from Doom 1 and 2.

what do you think?

Attached: 1560689252015.jpg (992x788, 169K)

Its not even that, its Nintendo being Japanphiliac. Everyone except KRool, Dark Samus and Banjo are non-western.
Two of which are essential villains to Nintendo franchises.

And Im pretty sure Sakurai doesnt decide on the characters AND Microsoft even said that getting Banjo in wasnt even a big deal.

>If Doomguy is in, it'd make sense for him to come out before Eternal
Not necessarily. I think just announcing Doomguy alone would be enough to help advertise Eternal in Bethesda's eyes. He gets announced before Eternals' release to make more people aware of the character and the upcoming game, and then he gets released after Eternal to remind people that the game exists. Double the advertising opportunities.

Attached: 1554223615268.gif (300x225, 2.74M)

>And Im pretty sure Sakurai doesnt decide on the characters
Apparently nintendo handed sakurai a list of dlc characters this time, and Sakurai had to choose from those.
So you're half right

>Can someone explain this whole "Doomguy is obsessed with demons for some reason" joke?
It's not a joke. Doomguy has an intense hatred of demons because they killed his pet rabbit. That's it.

Attached: 1562828191576.png (512x512, 635K)

user
>In fact, it was the first time I asked an overseas musician. I was worried that my direction would pass through the language barrier, but I think it made something that suits me.

twitter.com/Sora_Sakurai/status/1138664983565225984

Odds are Mick Gordon's not doing the music

The entire dlc line up has been known since release now.

crappygames.miraheze.org/wiki/SgtMarkIV

Not involved in Doom community anymore but that summarizes it in friendly terms.

>Odds are Mick Gordon's not doing the music
Good.
I love his music in 2016 don't get me wrong half lie but I can't see something like rip and tear working in smash. If (when) he gets in, I hope he comes with a bunch of music from 1, 2, 64, maybe even throw some music from final doom in there as well. Not sure how well final doom works since those are just official megawads, so the copyrights for those may be finnicky idk.

all this shitposting it's actually making me want the doomguy to be the next dlc character

just a little thing, He Didnt voted in Bolsonaro because he saw him as worse than hitler.
He's a literal upbeat retard who thinks that the soviet union was sabotaged by the nazis survivors and US

>Brazillian racist

I didn't want him in before, but now I do. Based.

>shitposting
user...

Nah, he'll be Doom Guy.

Attached: ymbs9imejzd31.jpg (500x361, 35K)

Hope

smash fun/
discord.gg/KdhvjcB

Here’s your free dlc after the fighter pass

Attached: 047F7CA8-2B29-464F-994C-012815EC3DB6.jpg (3000x1508, 1M)

Doomguy in smash would make the roster perfect in my opinion. If they never added another fighter I would still be happy.

doomguy is in but it's the woman from the tv movie

Doom Paisano

>We’re always having conversations with them, but again those conversations wouldn’t necessarily take place with me, they’d take place with a dev to say, ‘We have an idea for a this or a that and we wanna do a game that is a crossover with the Switch’.

So wait, would Hines know about Smash talk or not?

>God killing slut
>God killing pink ball that vores it’s enemies
>Plumber that regularly kills its rival
>military man trained to kill
>monster killing family line that regularly kills Dracula
>Space bounty hunter that regularly kills its nemesis

Keep making excuses for why certain video game characters can’t get in, you’ll get shot down every time

Attached: EA7BE552-8ACC-47EB-941E-3FD13A86FC90.jpg (749x375, 32K)

>Smash is basically toys slamming into each other and then being thrown across the room

user, that's the official lore!

is doomguy in?

If doomguy gets in, his portrait should change and he should look more damaged at higher percents. Would be a neat little detail.

IS DOOMGUY IN?

That would be amazing

FUCK YOU SONIC TOTEM

this is a case where autism, specifically Sakurai's, would pay off because I feel he'd try to include as many of these types of touches as he could
assuming Doomguy was in

so, the finals will be tomorrow or what?

Yes

OH NONONONONO

Attached: GUH.png (399x463, 218K)

Nah, eternal will come out and during the game awards there will be a trailer that looks like Eternal DLC but turns out to be smash. A Doomguy reveal wouldn’t really work as well in a Nintendo direct. The game awards would have the most interested eyes watching.

Timestamps?

>Doomguy

Attached: images.png (199x254, 5K)

>The interviewer asked if "YOU" talked to Nintendo about Smash and not Bethesda as a whole
>Hines stated those kinds of conversations don't necessarily happen with him
>He's just the VP of marketing and PR
Chances are he just asked Nintendo about it and that's it

Kys

I don't like your specials very much. Glory Kills should obviously be on his grabs, while there's too many guns on the weapon wheel to scroll through, and ammo shouldn't be a concern for him. Personally I would like if he was more based around rushing enemies down rather than playing keep away with ranged attacks. Here's what I'd do:

>Specials
Neutral B fires a Rocket Launcher up vertically, the actual angle can be altered about 20 degrees.
Up B fires a Chaingun downwards 10 times in a small cone, while the recoil causes an accelerating upwards ascent. The projectiles deal low damage and have no hitstun.
Side B fires a Plasma Gun horizontally 4 times, dealing low damage with no hitstun. Not spammable.
Down B pulls out a Berserk Orb and uses it after a brief moment, granting special effects. Details below.
Obviously Final Smash is BFG.

>Smashes
Down Smash is a Chainsaw sweep that hits behind him first, and hits multiple times.
Side Smash fires a Super Shotgun horizontally, hitting all enemies in a large area in front with a disjointed hitbox, can be charged and fired one more time with a second press.
Up Smash is a Chainsaw sweep that hits from down right in front of him all the way up directly above him. Hits multiple times.

>Berserk
Using the Down B grants increased melee knockback and damage and changes his moveset slightly. It lasts 5 seconds, but instantly ends upon using B, and has a 10 second cooldown regardless of how long it lasted.
Down Smash is now a heavy stomp that hits enemies on either side but being hit directly by the leg is way stronger.
Side Smash does one swing that paralyzes the enemy, then swings again hitting right after.
Up Smash does one swing that paralyzes the enemy, then swings again hitting in a 45 degree arc right after.

Specials and Smashes rack damage but have weak kill power, relying on tilts, grabs, or berserk to actually get the kills.

What would his alts be?
>Doomslayer
>Doomguy
>Doomslayer with Ranger's colours
>Doomguy with Phobos' colours
>Doomslayer UAC elite red
That's 5/8 I can come up with.

have a (you)

Attached: when wojaks ruins everything.jpg (880x488, 127K)

Doomguy (Doom 1), Doom Marine (Doom 64), and Doom Slayer (Doom 2016).

>Doomguy (Doom 1), Doom Marine (Doom 64)
You know those are the same person right user?

So is VII and Advent children cloud, your point being? 64's model is different enough to make it its own skin

Attached: Doom64guy.jpg (2048x1539, 74K)

I guess we’re posting doomguy movesets.

Attached: A815F1D1-7C0E-4FE2-A93E-3944E092699E.jpg (4000x2222, 1.81M)

Ignore that I was being a retard and misunderstood what you were trying to say.
Not used to doom 64 being referred to as marine, usually that's used for 3

If one of the victory screens isn't him looking menacing before revealing he is petting a rabbit there will be riots.

I agree with you to be honest. It like clicking and watching Blocked Content on youtube.

Attached: 1564627202629.png (586x676, 269K)

>Doomguy isn't as guaranteed as people thought
FUCK

If he's getting in then he's getting his Eternal suit as the default. Hero has already shown shilling comes before history.

If based Phoenix doesn't get in I'm going to buy a Switch and Smash Bros just so I can return it.

Attached: mia dragging phoenix.jpg (357x512, 31K)

should i buy some gummy candies

brb going to smash bill trinen's wife

Attached: 1563573835874.png (798x733, 93K)

cry more about faggot

Nips dont care for Doom
Wouldn't revealing the last two together make more sense especially to curb leakers?

Smash doesn't solely revolve around what only Japan wants. Get that through your fucking head.

based

Attached: 1560808049218.png (1025x1025, 986K)

But wouldn't it make more sense to reveal a character Nips like with Doomguy?

Personally I don't see Doomguy as likely, but I wouldn't have a problem with it because I liked Doom a lot as a kid. I used to play the demo version over and over before I was given the real game by a friend

I get what's trying to be said,
but that is not even close to how that format is supposed to be used.

If DoomGuy is in the game

1) I hope his title is 'Doom Guy'

and most importantly
2) I hope he has his helmet on at all times.
He's just a lot lot cooler that way.

He still is though.

Will she love me?

Proof?
Cause every argument for his odds is flawed

See See See

I just want to hear the smash voice guy say "DOOM SLAYER"

Attached: 1558635055027s.jpg (86x125, 2K)

Yes. Like Ryu or Leon.

Holy shit. No wonder I associate Porky with Doom.
Also Porky Means Business could fit into a level.

Based drawing

Will I be happy in life

Will Banjo be mid tier

Better grab your guns then user because 90% of leaks are also usually horseshit.
10% truth, 25% parroting things other said, 30% trying to will their own roster picks in as actual characters, 15% bullshit, and 20% hoping gullible retards treat it as gospel.

Attached: 1563424291028.png (585x512, 132K)

90% of leaks when he has a 0% chance is still 0

Will I be able to get my pre-order? The deadline got kicked forward by surprise and I currently asked for an extension, because otherwise I need to ask for help.
I wanna have some reassurance that I can still fight.

I get these are supposed to be for fun. But Only the Master Sword can really do anything to ol' dorf. I will give Bowser to doomguy but you cant really keep king koopa, down. Dark Samus can only be harmed by Phazon. All in all Doomguy aint got much of a chance against most Nintendo baddies.

Sakurai literally said on twitter that Nintendo gave him a list and he picked from there.

I'm honest to god trying to think which reps make the sense based on on realism, reception, promotion, and how iconic they are. And the only ones that make sense based on current directs are Crash, Doom Slayer, and Leon. And maybe Ryu Hayabusa.

No one else fits the bill. I'm sorry Yea Forums, I really am. But I think he's pretty guaranteed at this point over most reps.

Attached: 1447881026043.png (273x270, 126K)

What makes you think Nintendo put Doomguy on the list

If we get doom slayer and hayabusa, that will save the pass.

>Samus has ADAM
>Chief has Cortana
Who does Doomguy have?

>I'm sorry Yea Forums, I really am.
Why? This is great news.

Attached: shock and possibly an erection.gif (500x281, 629K)

I can tell you've literally NEVER played a single Doom game. He had a hatred for demons in the originals.

>brutal doom is one of the best doom mods
Whoever wrote this is a bigger faggot than him holy shit

>No Travis Touchdown
If Bayo got in, he can too.

He didn't say it was a list
For all we know it could've literally been just 5 characters

They had upcoming Doom ports to sell. Nintendo would know about Doom/Eternal getting switch ports long before the public would.

Daisy. He doesn’t need love; only small friends

"Hello. I am Vega"

Attached: 1487826574231.jpg (201x206, 7K)

doomguy will be coolest if it's the original design which is goofy and fits in with smash. i don't really like the modern doomslayer design as much

Himself
He doesn't need someone to guide him around, he gets the job done whether someone wants to help him or not

What possible benefit would Sakurai have in saying Nintendo gave him a choice then? He openly shit talks SE. Not directly but he's banged on how one company was a giant cunt to work with and he obviously means them considering the state of the game.

I don’t mind the new design. It’s not like Bethesda went full on Ghostly Adventures with it

Brazilians can't be racist because they are oppressed and poor.

2016's look is kinda generic desu.
Eternal's is slightly better since it seems to mix the two together which looks better than just "Armored Badass #509"

The real question is why Eggman doesn't even have an assist trophy

I think their design would pull from the different eras of Doom. They've been very good about adapting characters into the game.

I haven't played Doom 2 I'll give you that, only the first. Maybe he has le badass autistic tard-rage in that game, but I'd imagine he doesn't. The comic has nothing to do with the games by the way.

He gets
>Doom Classic
>Doom 64
>Doom 3
>D44M

Imagine if Chief got in and actually referenced Haloid beyond just having Samus and Chief in the same trailer.

hes not getting in i dont know why you faggots never learn

Either new or stupid

Everytime I hear Doomguy in smash people go on about the guns and how Jokey has a real one so that means doomguy is in. But did you know that Joker's gun is a fake gun that only works because people THINK IT SHOULD? Its ACTUALLY A MAGIC GUN THAT SHOOTS WHAT ARE IN ESSENCE, "MIND BULLETS". Sure Doomguy has energy weapons and explosives, but most people thing of the super shotgun when they think of doomguy. Without it, you dont have him. Unless they make it just shoot a puff of smoke, but that is kind of lame. Plus the rip and tear is part of his character now. How will they bring that is?

Will Master Chief be coming to Smash Oh Sonic totem?

Attached: Chief_Smash_Invitation.jpg (876x2048, 186K)

He didn't talk shit about SE openly
He never namedropped but made it clear that getting all third parties wasn't an easy task
The FF content makes it clear it was SE

Just give him 4 alts like The Hero
1) Doom 1/2 (alt color gray)
2) Doom 64 (Alt color blue)
3) Doom 2016 (Alt color white to match the sentinels)
4) Eternal (Alt color Red maybe?)

>What possible benefit would Sakurai have in saying Nintendo gave him a choice then?
To make it clear to ravenous fans that its not his fault if they weren't the ones they wanted?

>Doom 1/2 alt color gray
>not Phobos colors

Attached: 1558117638296.jpg (720x942, 91K)

>m-muh not possible!
when are you gonna learn your fucking lesson?

How could Samus NOT be in that trailer
She’s the stronger, female equivalent. It wouldn’t even be a reference to Haloid, the choice is just that obvious.
Trailer will also have a gameplay shot of him with bunny ear wearing Pichu

meant for

So, you gonna retort my statement or what?

Reminder that if Pete Hines confirmed talking to Nintendo about Smash that that would likely break NDA because it puts it into the heads of fans that a Bethesda character will be in Smash. The fact that he confirmed talking to them means nothing likely came of it.

>jokey
now this is epic

Attached: 1561861192986.jpg (840x1200, 178K)

Bethesda supports Switch much more than Microsoft. fucking todd howard was in the first switch direct

Saying he wasn't given a choice would do that though.

when you notice the typo but its too late

Attached: 1542244006111.gif (140x183, 48K)

I mean, if Sakurai decided to make a more concrete reference to Haloid. I know Samus being in his trailer makes a shit ton of sense, and that it doesn't have to be a reference, I just mean referencing Haloid in a way that makes it clear it was meant to be a reference.

Are you asking because its too similar to have demon hunters in Smash? Belmonts fight weird movie monsters and myth creatures. Demons are among them, but for Doomguy, Demons are the main thing

>implying your retarded rambling is worth the time
you're cute

Brazilian here. Why you people hate us?
>He Didnt voted in Bolsonaro
Proof he is really racist, which is not actually a problem if he's not a mutt. Racism is simply a mechanism of defense to protect your genetical heritage from being corrupted by foreigners. Most brazilians are not racist because it makes no sense being racist when you are a mutt. Whites stoped being racist because they were trained by marxists to have sex with their pinky assholes, but once there are enough mexicans (muslims and africans in the case of Europe), they will start gassing people again.

The only guns that might be too gunish are the shotgun and the pistol. The super shotgun and chaingun are "pantomime" enough to be no trouble, and everything else is either explosive or an energy weapon.

>why do people hate us?
Look I'll give the answer, but smashtards will hate it.
GT sport, basically

Yeah this needs to be said again and again. Bethesda was one of the first third parties Nintendo contacted and advertised during the time of the Switch's debut.
youtube.com/watch?v=f5uik5fgIaI

Bethesda has quite the relationship with Nintendo.

Maybe they'll turn his shotgun into a grenade launcher.

banjo, ridley and krool all got in. im satisfied. if geno got in too i'd probably buy a switch again

FUCK MOVESETS

PREDICT DOOMGUY'S taunts

Attached: 1559032302975.png (578x878, 307K)

Would Down B to weapon wheel be a good gimmick?

One of them would probably revving his chainsaw, the other would be shooting his gun into the air, and the third would be him cracking his knuckles.

ok
>up taunt
reloads super shotgun
>side taunt
Doom Shuffle
>down taunt
Holds daisy's foot or pets daisy

Attached: 1562989333616.jpg (400x528, 52K)

What? Do brazilians even play this game? We do not have money to buy racing wheels

exactly

Doom 2016 is soi and is a flop

I too live in pretend fairytale land.

5 million copies isn't a flop.

>momentarily activate god mode doing a super saiyan pose
>crack knuckles while making the exhausted pant sound from the original game
>pull out BFG and press some switches on it while it makes sci-fi bleeps

One would be a shotgun reload if not already in his moveset.

Does joker’s gun not actually being real matter to the people playing the game that don’t know that? No? Then it doesn’t matter. As far as videogames are concerned, if it looks like a real gun, it’s a real gun. The autistic lore behind the “but actually it’s fake lol” doesn’t matter to the people rating the game.

will i get a wife with big breasts and 3 kids?

Attached: i wonder whats for dinner.gif (300x300, 473K)

>Up taunt
Removes helmet and wipes visor
>Side taunt
Cracks knuckles
>Down taunt
Cocks shotgun/reloads ssg

>I want doomguy
>I don’t want Bethesda remotely close to smash though
>I know they didn’t make doom but they sure as hell own it now...

I don’t know what I want anymore user...

Does she love me?

>Up B
Rocket launcher. If used on the ground, Doomguy will shoot a rocket directly upwards. The rocket travels for a while before it explodes at a set distance. If used in the air, he fires it below himself where it will travel faster but still explode at a set distance. If it is used very close to an opponnent in midair, it will trigger a closeup and spike opponnents while giving Doomguy a very large boost upwards.
>Neutral B
Either a gun, super shotgun, or chaingun. You use Down B to switch out weapons. Pistol is unlike Jokers in that there is ammo, you cannot move when using it, and also the pistol does more damage and knockback. Super shotgun is a very powerful hitscan attack, but easily telegraphed, dodged, and you have to watch that sick reloading animation everytime. Chaingun is a continuous stream, fairly powerful, and can be aimed up and down, but it chugs through ammo very fast.
>Side B
Plasma Rifle. Fires a burst of 5 shots with Doomguy holding it back in between bursts. Purely for damage, as it does no knockback until higher percents, and only a little by then. Cannot be aimed.
>Down B
Weapon Select. Pressing the button will cause Doomguy to physically switch his weapons. It plays a short animation that cannot be skipped, so it is not wise to switch weapons midbattle.

>Trait:Ammo
Doomguy must gather ammo by dealing damage to enemies. Different ammo is gained through different methods
>pistol/chaingun ammo gained by dealing damage through ground attacks
>shotgun ammo through grabs and throws
>energy ammo by dealing damage with any weapon other than the plasma rifle
>rocket ammo by dealing damage with the plasma rifle
The methods of gaining ammo are designed to force Doomguy to use his full arsenal in order to survive. Skilled players should not rely on one weapon.

Attached: classic_doomguy_2_by_elmensfm_dbx9cyx-fullview.jpg (1024x576, 64K)

>autistic rambling
>followed by bowsette gif
Wow user you're an even bigger retard than I thought

>The methods of gaining ammo are designed to force Doomguy to use his full arsenal in order to survive. Skilled players should not rely on one weapon
This alone would be amazingly close to the games if they could get it working correctly.
They kind of have the idea down with hero's mp, but it needs some tweaking.

Not that guy but Final Smash is Doom Slayer using BFG on firs person mode, also if using Doom 2016 armor you see the new HUD but using original Doom Slayer armor makes the classic HUD appears.

Next fighter is Kasumi, isn't it?

I dont wanna jerk off. Is the next fighter Kasumi or not.

oh fuck user you should've done what he said

How high up there is Pete Hines?
Is he important and would be aware of everything going on at Bethesda or is he just a glorified PR guy?

Well fuck you then, faggot.

Are you retards still trying to find a way doomguy CAN'T be in smash?

Attached: HAHAHA-FAGGOT_o_62131.jpg (365x451, 52K)

that's not how NDA works

Is the next fighter geno?

What would a doomguy reveal trailer even be like?

Confirmed. You all saw it.

Either him teaming up with samus as a continuation of ridley's reveal trailer
or
Teaming up with the belmonts after their reveal trailer
OR
Teaming up with link against ganon (AKA the demon king)

hahaahahahaaahahaha
holy fucking basado

>teaming up with samus as a continuation of ridley's reveal trailer

I.. see this happening. Ridley had the very first CGI character reveal trailer. It'd make sense to go full circle.

Saw what

>ridley gets blown up by doomguy
>his bloody chunks and guts are green to avoid ESRB bs
They cant have a doomguy trailer without him killing something in gory fashion

BFG.

YOU CAN'T SHOW GORE IF THERE ISN'T A BODY LEFT.

And this means it was a list because?

....Shit you're right. He can be evaporated.

Glad you've been enlightened.

Attached: 1563039623785.png (900x700, 685K)

This about a 25% chance Doomguy actually get in.

Pffttt. Anyone can be racist, that's what makes it magic

The thing for anyone to remember is if theres a single reveal for fighter 4, then every alliance is broken in a desperate attempt to cling onto fighter 5. Good luck

Attached: 1550090725644.png (197x190, 54K)

>There are tecnically 6 DLC characters
>Plant, Joker, Hero, Banjo and DLC 4 and 5.
Watch us get a him as a 7th DLC character.

Attached: Halo_Infinite_Master_Chief_Transparent.png (460x619, 518K)

May the best character win

Friendly reminder that Psycho Girl Minecraft from MC Jams will be taking that 4th spot.

Attached: Psycho Girl.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

>doom screen melt effect is used when entering and exiting battles
>when finishing fights with high or excellent performance, the results screen is used instead of the normal victory screen
>doomguy's classic mode uses the intermission screen instead of the progression loading menu
>all of doomguy's weapons except for the plasma rifle and ballista use red muzzle flashes like in the original games
>opponents that can be killed with a throw flash orange and blue, the throw animation also changes, unique for every character except echos and swordsmen
>successfully killing an opponent with a throw will drop a small amount of health that gravitates towards doomguy
>doomguy's css art is his face and moves/reacts to the battle
>doomguy will look in the direction of the opponent if its a one-on-one
>firing guns or successfully landing hits will make him grin
>getting launched or attacked will display his shocked face
>getting KO'd will make his face explode in a shower of sparkles
>instead of blood and bruises his face will get UAC brand band-aids at higher damage
percents
>getting a FS will make doomguy's eyes glow like IDDQD

Attached: doommelt.gif (320x240, 361K)

will I ever roll Contender?

One of them has to be him fist bumping the Doomguy figurine

will i ever find love Sonic Totem?

You heard the totem.

Bayo could kick Doomguy's ass and you all know it

Attached: Ep.69ecksdee.png (897x550, 839K)

Will the competitive scene die?

Seeing that the nigga killed a fucking titan with his bare hands I think he'd actually put up a good fight.

oh shit

Attached: 1557218124018.jpg (625x571, 46K)

Sorry sweetie, but I will be taking that spot ;)

Attached: jenny.jpg (932x1200, 78K)

I imagine he'd play like Blackthorne on SNES, if any of you remember it.

Attached: bt.gif (428x173, 51K)

>Duck Hunt Dog VS Doomguy will be a legit thing

you doomfags are so cringe
ill be laffin when your shit character doesn't get in lmao

We steveposters will have our revenge. You think just caus banjo was revealed first that I am not getting in? phat chance, bub. phat fucking chance.
when he's released i am going to study banjo's moves and train specifically to beat him just to shit on the 5 nostalgia fags who play him.

Attached: thumb_3d-steve-grotesque-steve-steveposting-know-your-51977914.png (300x169, 15K)

>But did you know that Joker's gun is a fake gun that only works because people THINK IT SHOULD?
I didn't realize Smash tells casual players this every time Joker uses his gun. How thoughtful of Sakurai to put that in during fights.

>know your meme filename
I think you oughta go back, bud.

Attached: 1557341512682.jpg (141x141, 5K)

He's VP of marketing.

Now Blackthorne, THAT'S a character that should be in.

>Samus is getting cornered by Ridley on that bridge.
>Ridley is about to finish the job when they hear noise coming from the door behind Ridley
>slow zoom in on door, you hear gunshots and chainsaws
>zoom in on Ridley squinting Andrey and confused
>out runs a a half dead space pirate that falls off the bridge
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=pNkQMtZAMAw starts playing
>some more commotion in the dark doorway, but then it goes completely silent
>another Ridley eye close up
>Cut to the hall, we see reflections of light on green armor as the figure is running full sprint towards the light
>Doomguy comes out the door full spring
>slow motion pause on title card DOOMSLAYER RIPS AND TEARS INTO THE COMPETITION and then back to full speed
>Show Doomguy outmanuvering Ridley while he keeps laying in damage
>shotgunning him, grappling him, chainsaw vs tail
>Samus throws in some shots too now that she is back in her power suit
>Cut to gameplay
>Smashball
>Doomguy pulls out the BFG
>Samus uses her final smash laser
Ridley falls into the dark and smoke below the bridge
>without hesitation, Doomguy runs off to kill more space pirates while Samus just stands there sortof confused

So would he be aware of any conversations involving Smash or not?

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=pNkQMtZAMAw starts playing
>not at doom's gate or i sawed the demons
Lame.

Do you really need every little thing spelled out for you? He'd more than likely be aware.

Attached: 1475031525291.png (450x499, 352K)

Solaire got an Amiibo and yet DS never even make an appearance in Smash.
So yeah that wouldn't make as mad as something that actually happened, especially because DS is a Bandai Namco property, which really let me down.

Doomguy is a fever dream but that is pretty much the entire point of these threads.

I never get my Hopes up on leaks

so does apply or is it not in his job to approach companies like that?

Fanart of Doomguy showing Corrin what a REAL chainsaw looks like.

I want SO much crossover art if this becomes a reality.

Attached: chainsaw.gif (498x379, 528K)

Whoops forgot the greentext.

At dooms gate would work if he were to do a pissed off walk into the light instead of a full sprint, but I chose this because I normally think of Doomguy as a sprinter. E2M1 would be best for the Smash bros x Doom end card.

sorry pal but the sonic totem has spoken and states steve is never getting in

I don't know if Hines himself would be directly involved in any talks with Nintendo, but he'd at the very least be aware that they took place at some point.

>Doomguy chilling out by a fireplace with the Belmont’s, Link, and Samus because those are the only characters he can relate to.

What about Snake?

post more movesets
doesn't even need to be doomguy I just like these images

Snake is on good terms, but he doesn’t have to deal with the repetition of defeating the same paranormal evil enemy again and again

Should I hold out for the job or move home and start my own business

doombros get in here
discord.gg/KdhvjcB

no

discord leave

Attached: 1543176612230.jpg (394x300, 14K)

You clearly don't know anything about Bayonetta. The games' violence and gore are about the same as, if not even worse than Doom's.

I for one wouldn't mind if Chief gets in, even if I would prefer Doomslayer. If Steve does get in it would be fucking hilarious though.

Attached: bros.jpg (5000x2812, 1.16M)

I've given up on it long ago, but fuck it, you're the Sonic Totem, you can do anything, so......
Geno bonus DLC after the fighters pass is completed?

Y'did it you crazy bastard

Attached: 1562824834783.png (457x448, 238K)

.....what?

based

ill fucking off myself if its steve

are you the same guy who says "they wont put goku in smash because hes too OP LOOOOL"

Will it get better?

>ports
>hype inducing
yawn

Is Crash in?

He's in

Attached: 234056987.png (902x652, 359K)

beserk should be his final smash.

Funny thing is he probably did say that, i saw a video that had him in it, where he mentioned that he has to say a bunch of character names who never make it in, just so even he doesn't know who is DLC.

Travis already got deconfirmed by Suda in a livestream.

Because her game sucked.

basado y rojoencapsulado

in the fucking trash lmao

Will I die young?
Am I going to die at all?

>Doom guy kills shit
So does Mario and he only uses his feet.

Nobody said the only one that should be there:

Doomguy interrupts his idle stance, turns towards the viewer and at first it's not obvious at first what's happening but if you zoom in you can see behind the helmet you can see Doomguy's eyes just barely looking left and right just like in his classic HUD.

Attached: source.gif (270x279, 15K)

Are you still coming over tonight?