This is the only reason I want a ps4, is it worth it?

This is the only reason I want a ps4, is it worth it?

Attached: 91N+WjomFAL._AC_UL320_SR256,320_.jpg (256x320, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4AWRR92W5gg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Decide for yourself faggot

But that's not Sekiro?

Just watch it on YouTube. The gameplay gets old after 5 minutes.

Why must Yea Forums be the deciding factor for people's decisions? Can't you think for yourself, smooth brain?

nope I'm just a capeshit fanboy

It's a good Ubisoft game with web swinging and without the MTX.

You decide.

Might as well since Arkham is pretty much dead now.

Never justify buying a console because of one game

No. It’s decent but not good enough to buy a ps4 if that’s all you want it for. I went to college with a guy that bought a ps4 just for bloodborne and he never even finished the game. 360 bucks to play one game. Fucking idiot

Even if he does and later mentions that he got it he'll just get a deluge of people saying what shit taste he has.

Is there any winning with you people?

PS5 is supposedly going to be backwards compatible and is coming soon, bear that in mind.

I guess Gravity Rush 2 is pretty good

REMINDER

youtube.com/watch?v=4AWRR92W5gg

it's a good game but not a system seller unlike Bloodborne or naughty dog shit (if you're into movie games)

>asking if buying a multiple hundred dollar console and a 60 dollar game is worth the hassle
>just think for yourself !!!

Retarded one, you is

Attached: lego-yoda-head-41880-2.jpg (700x700, 61K)

Firm 7/10. Fun for what it is, but very forgettable.

Don't bother ,again why are you buying a console at the end of its cycle?

Ignore the sour grapes. Spider-Man is one of the best PS4 games on the system.

go ahead, but the PS4 has an even better superhero game

Attached: 1550647869124.jpg (1920x2714, 1.67M)

Because it's cheap you insufferable cock chafer. It appears your BRAIN is at the end of it's cycle too.

But not enough to go buy the system

It's a good game, but it's not very long. You can easily 100% it and get the platinum trophy in a week.

You have to be really into capeshit for it to be a system seller. They did an incredible job in making you feel like spiderman but it gets very shallow and repetitive after a while.

Have you played arkham asylum and arkham city? Spiderman is basically batman without the extra tools.

2019... I still get threads every single day

i played the tasm game basically just spidey Arkham

It's okay. Not great or all that memorable, definitely not worth a ps4 solely for it.

OP, I am playing this now and it's pretty fun and a ps4 exclusive so thats 2 reasons

Attached: god-of-war-2018-wallpaper.jpg (1280x720, 56K)