Are there any VIDEO GAMES that properly handle transgender characters as interesting people...

Are there any VIDEO GAMES that properly handle transgender characters as interesting people, or at least without throwing them in your face as part of an agenda?

Discuss

Attached: il_794xN.1084130210_lydg.jpg (794x794, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=305020
youtu.be/rDW5epw8c3g?t=114
youtu.be/ouN12kctXyI?t=10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course not. Trannies offend my sensibilities and thus they are an agenda that is forced on me by existing.

No. Hopefully CP2077 is the first

make your own

Not a lot of games that handle mental illness well, user.

Tetris

This is a video games thread

i know it's an obvious bait but the mere existence of trannies is part of an agenda

>trannies

Attached: blushing anime girl.jpg (699x725, 112K)

Breath of the wild?

fpbp

Videogames? Not yet afaik.

Dark Souls

>less than 1%
>is totally natural

How does "natural" correlate with percentage? And natural does not inherently mean good or bad.

more trannies should be like me. i transitioned because i wanted to be a slutty dick girl, and that's it.

I do hot support the mentally insane

simply not possible while its a big outrage issue on both sides. Until society sorts things the fuck out, and decides if inside out dicks and girl clothes make a woman be or not, (It doesn't) then we'll continue to have threads arguing about it.

Eventually, maybe in some near 10-20 year future if we're not all dead, they can do perfect body conversions, brain, hormone and nerves in all, completely swap body parts, which is essentially trans humanism, with that you could have a more legitimate debate on what makes a given gender, but currently its just charades and indulging lies.

Attached: 1555783372725.png (384x384, 128K)

Trannies are literally insane. The only way to handle them correctly is by putting them in a straight jacket.

What would be the point? If you're not going to throw about their mental illness constantly and have an "Press X to dilate" minigame, you should just have normal characters that don't think they're women or houseplants or whatever.

Who said anything about natural? If 1% of vidya had trannies in it, that'd be unnatural, but you'd still be bitching ROFL

Not video games

Attached: 315-3150596_view-samegoogleiqdbsaucenao-1522410785458-yuru-yuri-mari-chan.jpg (920x980, 143K)

Sneed

Attached: 655760.jpg (640x480, 46K)

Actually, unironically Dark Souls.

you're right, i forgot to say that the only tranny character i identify with is poison. she's done right.

>anime pic
Not video games, also mentally ill

Please stay on topic

Attached: 1563672082206.jpg (462x500, 50K)

*AHEM*
*ADJUSTS TIE*
*checks mic*
ladies and gentlepeople...

FUCK /POL/
FUCK CONSERVATIVES
FUCK TRUMP
FUCK CENTRISTS
FUCK LIBERTARIANS
FUCK WHITE GIRLS

Attached: Screenshot_20190720-192049.png (1651x2048, 3.92M)

Catherine

Why does it need to be a thing? Why does a person's sexuality and sexual choice need to be in a video game meant for everyone? Is it because of pic related? I fucking bet it is.

Attached: america video games.png (1108x249, 38K)

YOU BARNEYFAGS HAVE NO RIGHT TO SHIT ON OTHER'S TASTES.
KILL YOURSELF JUSTPASSINGTHROUGH (BAN-EVADING ARGENTINIAN (Barneyfag)).
I'M NOT EVEN JOKING, I WANT TO SMASH YOUR FUCKING HEAD RIGHT OPEN SO THAT NOTHING REMAINS OF IT AND I DON"T HAVE TO LIVE WITH YOUR EXISTENCE, YOU WASTE OF HUMAN FLESH. IF I KILLED YOU TOMORROW, THEN THAT WOULD BE ALL THAT WOULD SATISFY ME BEFORE MY EVENTUAL DEATH. NOTHING I WANT TO SEE MORE THAN ME CRUSHING YOUR FUCKING SKULL, TEARING YOUR FUCKING EYES, BEATING YOU UNTIL YOU'RE A LIFELESS FUCKING CARCASS, AND THEN GUTTING, DISMEMBERING AND GRINDING YOU UP UNTIL I KNOW FOR SURE THAT THE WORLD IS FREED FROM YOUR EVIL, YOU FUCKING WASTE OF LIFE, YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE SUBHUMAN, COLLECTIVE OF THE WORST FUCKING SCUM ON THE PLANET
pbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=305020

Attached: Bronies, this is your mindset.png (307x157, 28K)

This

Vivian in Paper Mario
Kaine in Nier if intersex counts.

>anime pic
Mental illness

>a video game meant for everyone?
Video games meant for everyone usually suck.

Get off my site tranny

Maybe a few, but I would hope it doesn't become a big thing.
In my honest opinion, I think being transgender has become a fad at this point. "Transtrenders" is a nifty little name for the phenomenon. I'm not saying no game should have transgender characters, but they shouldn't be forced in for the sake of inclusiveness.

the original Nier

First of all, trannies have a mental illness
But to actually answer OP: Catherine. In fact that game has the only tranny I ever sympathized with and liked. Very good writing. I like her so much I am fine with using female pronouns with her. She could actually take a joke and even return it, wish IRL trannies were like that, they would be very likable, but no, they are eternally bitter faggots who will try to assassinate my reputation if I even look downwards to them.

There's one really fun one called russian roulette. Try it out sometime

Saints row lets you change gender and voice type anytime you want.
And it's full of retarded shit so it repels click bait journalists.

Goddamn, that's a tranny?
I think that faggot is out of my league, god damn, it's over.

Being trans is a mental illness, but they don't deserve to die for it. You wouldn't want people with bipolar disorder dead, would you?
They should be treated for it. Don't be a psychopath.

nice deflection.
you showed him. kill yourself.

All shitposting aside, I'm actually trying to think of one. I'm not sure if traps in Japanese games count.

The difference is that one of them don't choose to cut his dick nor kill himself.

Catherine?

I'm gay and there's nothing I hate more than being lumped with transexuals. Live and let live is my philosophy but don't weaponize me as part of your agenda, I have nothing to do with it.

People with bipolar disorder aren't demanding "representation" and insisting that they're perfectly normal and society is just bigoted.

the neoliberal establishment thinks that the best way to include diversity is to throw in characters of certain backgrounds without any thought to how those backgrounds would affect the characters' actions and thoughts

it's just corporatized bullshit and it's inescapable because games are consumer products through and through. the soul v. soulless debate in vidya is pointless because all vidya is inherently SOULless.

shut up tranny

I feel like you need the Magic of Friendship to save you from this dark path you set yourself on.

It doesn't have to be a thing. But it's possible that someone makes a game where, for that specific narrative, it is a thing. It shouldn't be a thing outside of making a character interesting or progressing their narrative in an important way

Ultra redpilled

Attached: 1.jpg (460x215, 117K)

See I agree with you on principle. As in, out of principle I know I should love them like I should love any other person. But as always, loving people in practice is goddamn difficult, if not impossible for many, and this applies especially to radical leftists, which many trannies are.
I am not shitting with you when I say that the simple fact I am a white male gets weird looks from the radical left groups in my college. My leftist female friends feels the same, and she is a woman which should already have gotten oppression points with them.
They're like /pol/, completely unlikable, spewing hate against other people just because of politics, but the difference is that they act IRL, not on an anonymous board.
Gays are also at many times radicals, but some of them aren't, and I love them. They're just normal people with normal personality and identity, being gay is a mere sexual kink for them. But good luck finding the same equivalent for a tranny. I have never seen even a single one, 100% of the times a tranny appears you can just be sure they are as radical as it gets.

Attached: 1557122975924.gif (275x206, 1.7M)

Is Yea Forums being raided?

Haven't seen you in a while. I figured they finally caught you kidnapping and molesting dogs. If your info ever gets out I'll personally warn your local PD you fucking animal abusing piece of shit.

Anime website
Anime website

Playing along with a tranny's delusions is promoting their agenda.

Close to red pilled, but old games were passion projects made by some dudes in a garage and those are the games that have quantifiable soul, before Steam and other distribution services came around where you can guaranteed make a dime for your time. They did it because they wanted to.

Only a very small minority of Trans girls do that.

There is no reason to make a character trans if you intention is not to force an agenda

True on principle but there are still a few passion games out there. They don't need to be indie. MGS1-MGS3 are passion products (pic related shines with soul), MGR is a gigantic passion product, Platinum games overall are usually passion products, some Nintendo franchises are still passion products (see the latest Fire Emblem)

Attached: 1558174088377.jpg (1024x576, 170K)

Yea Forums has been under raid for quite a while now by a number of different communities. The board exists now largely as a political battleground

>but old games were passion projects made by some dudes in a garage and those are the games that have quantifiable soul
cringe
Nostalgiafaggotry is the ultimate bluepill

what a retarded fucking image, why doesn't he pull the trigger right then and there to end the fight? fucking hate this trope of the villain having the hero at gunpoint but never shooting, and eventually getting fucked over it

Nier

Less than 1% of people have cystic fibrosis, are you gonna tell me it's a jewish conspiracy too?

I know >vn but isn't this guy a decent trans character?

Attached: damienbloodmarch-dreamdaddy.jpg (975x600, 71K)

Why bother with a population that is 40% likely to kill itself this very moment than the rest?

Waste of time.

I smell a samefag, regardless just fuck off back to whatever site you came from and take your low effort thread with you.

This is partially why I like VtMB and never thought about the diverse set of characters until years later. Every character in that game was written as an interesting character first of all, rather than their gender/race being the main part of their identity.

>YOU FUCKING WASTE OF LIFE, YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE SUBHUMAN, COLLECTIVE OF THE WORST FUCKING SCUM ON THE PLANET
Pot meet Kettle. Dog fuckers have no room to criticize fucking anybody

I want people with a bipolar disorder dead too. Did you just assume my desires, you shitlord?

Dream Daddy has one. Its one throwaway line, but you know theyre trans up front.

It's been happening for a while for the entire web site
That applies to the website as a whole
Not sure if you are shitposting or not
If not then play the game
>Implying it isn't

not trans, but fnv had some gay characters like ganon or that liutenant who were good characters first instead of shoveling in your face that they are gay

Being older will do that to you, and despite the fact that you're a teen or in your early 20s now, that will soon change and you will look back fondly at the past too. Doesn't matter who you think you are now, you age, and you will soon be disgusted with the generation below you, like I'm disgusted with you and your Twitch personalities and "screaming is funny" memes. Be glad I allow you on my board at all.

Platinum games are 20% substance and 80% flash. They're only one step above soulless.

>Gays are also at many times radicals, but some of them aren't, and I love them. They're just normal people with normal personality and identity, being gay is a mere sexual kink for them.
Most gays are only left because that's not the side that told them they're going to hell, and that's pretty much the only reason.

>blaming steam for this
This problem started long before steam became mainstream and was just something to host servers for valve's games. This shit became corporate in the late 80s and the fact that you think steam is what did it shows you're underage.

Nah, it's just a bunch of poltards taking turns to falseflag and shitpost
And when you call them out they just blame it on resetera or discord

Not cool. Sonic isn't gonna want to be friends with you if you think like that.

He's alright but that entire game is kind of pandering
>Most gays are only left because....
This
If the right wing wasn't so bad I'm sure there would be more right wing faggots

What's the point if they're gonna get offended by their own demise.

>That applies to the website as a whole
Certainly true to some degree, but it's much more blatant in Yea Forums than in Yea Forums for example

Play the game. First of all, Ocelot is actually on Snake's side. He is a spy that infiltrated the enemy ranks, so he must act like an enemy, and he does that very realistically, at many times making actual attempts for Snake's life because he just knows Snake will pull through.
But there is more to it. The first time Snake and Ocelot met, they fought each other and fired without restraints. Snake won easily, but chose to let Ocelot live because he was still young and could grow to be a good man. Ocelot was grateful, but his pride forced him to spend the rest of the mission trying to beat Snake in a fair duel. That's why he always gives Snake the opportunity to draw his weapon and fight back. It's both because Snake spared his life when they first met, but also because winning with coward methods would not get to what he is trying to accomplish, which is surpassing Snake in skill.
youtu.be/rDW5epw8c3g?t=114

Attached: 1554026736935.gif (500x280, 964K)

Princess Remedy of the Princess Remedy series is a canon pansexual to the point that it is an actual mechanic in the game.
In the game, she can date a variety of characters of different genders, and even entirely different species or sentient inanimate objects. By dating different partners, she gains new projectiles, passive upgrades or abilities.

Attached: d341b7f87bbc0f31d7f4befafab47a39183a28e8.jpg (1920x1080, 229K)

>This problem started long before steam
There's always going to be someone that tries to go further and further back to sound intelligent. You don't, you just sound like a jackass defending steam. I'm 29, sorry buddy. I was generalizing because of all the 90s games that I played cobbled together for PC in a garage somewhere, which is reality whether you like it or not. In all likelihood you're actually just a zoomer that read a wiki.

Hey discord tranny. How's it going?

Good point
Either way I wish the reddit boomers(actual baby boomers) would go back
At this point I'm convinced /pol/ is trying to "redpill" everyone on immigration by inviting so many newfags to this website

Absolutely, beside there's no need to represent less than 1% and 40% of that kills themselves, there is no need to pretend like they're real people.

Attached: 0f9.jpg (667x445, 46K)

>and that's pretty much the only reason.

>One side says "You're good, you do you"

>Other side says "We hate you, we don't view you as a human being, we're going to hang you, stone you, etc. Oh, and you're going to Hell"

lol "only reason"

Kill yourselves trannies. You are disgusting abominations

Attached: 1562831255058.png (600x842, 127K)

>If the right wing wasn't so bad I'm sure there would be more right wing faggots
Hell I know a gay guy that's a republican and everyone's like "hurr why would you pick their side" even though he does it for mostly economic reasons. Honestly it's just another problem that comes from big tent parties.

He knew his opponent was inexperienced with his new weapon. He switched from a weapon that holds 8 bullets to a revolver. After the 6th shot and no reloading happening, he knew his opponent made a crucial mistake. There was no need to take cover. He was so used to 8 rounds per magazine that he was going to leave himself open the moment he tried to pull the trigger a 7th time. This is that moment. He is trying to shoot.

It pretty much is though
If the right wing focused on ideas rather than sexuality then I'm sure there would be more people like milo

NOT VIDEO GAMES
>NOT VIDEO GAMES
KYS MUTANT
>KYS MUTANT
NOT VIDEO GAMES
>NOT VIDEO GAMES
KYS MUTANT
>KYS MUTANT
NOT VIDEO GAMES
>NOT VIDEO GAMES
KYS MUTANT
>KYS MUTANT
NOT VIDEO GAMES
>NOT VIDEO GAMES
KYS MUTANT
>KYS MUTANT
NOT VIDEO GAMES
>NOT VIDEO GAMES
KYS MUTANT
>KYS MUTANT
NOT VIDEO GAMES
>NOT VIDEO GAMES
KYS MUTANT
>KYS MUTANT
NOT VIDEO GAMES
>NOT VIDEO GAMES
KYS MUTANT
>KYS MUTANT
NOT VIDEO GAMES
>NOT VIDEO GAMES
KYS MUTANT
>KYS MUTANT
NOT VIDEO GAMES
>NOT VIDEO GAMES
KYS MUTANT
>KYS MUTANT
NOT VIDEO GAMES
>NOT VIDEO GAMES
KYS MUTANT
>KYS MUTANT
NOT VIDEO GAMES
>NOT VIDEO GAMES
KYS MUTANT
>KYS MUTANT
NOT VIDEO GAMES
>NOT VIDEO GAMES
KYS MUTANT
>KYS MUTANT
NOT VIDEO GAMES
>NOT VIDEO GAMES
KYS MUTANT
>KYS MUTANT

Not today, Zerg.

Attached: Screenshot_20190803-144526.jpg (1080x1920, 665K)

>regardless fuck off to whatever site you came from

get the fuck out Lee Goldson we're talking about trannies.

>Economic reasons
Yeah that makes more sense, especially since some right wingers are growing more accepting as well
>Implying this board is ever about videogames

You're confusing the moments. That screenshot is from when they met at the canyon area. Ocelot pulled his revolver and aimed at Snake out of nowhere, who instinctively recoiled a little, but he chose not to shoot. Instead he revealed another revolver and did his spinning trick. Theoretically he could have shot there and Snake wouldn't have had much option other than dodgeroll behind cover, but these sort of moves were not featured in MGS3, he'd most likely have died there.
See, this is the exact moment:
youtu.be/ouN12kctXyI?t=10

Attached: 1551152166047.gif (398x219, 996K)

>another tranny invasion thread

Attached: 1562521820241.png (900x720, 677K)

Catherine, and it actually served a narrative purpose too.

First one is to throw you off the trail slightly if you haven't learned about Erica yet, because Erica gets the nightmares too and give the idea that whatever is happening, it's spreading to women too. Second is to show how cruel the themes of the climb are. Erica can't have children and therefore should be out of the cycle and curse, but she still gets the nightmares for banging Toby. Regardless of what that says about gender, it more plays into the theme that Japanese men can't get away eternal murderous societal ladder climb, even if they fully take themselves out of the equation, it still affects them through loved ones. They have to either climb to the top, die, or just give up and help pump out kids.

But they used Erica's "dead name" so no media talks about how well she plays into the actual narrative, they just get mad.

Attached: rrrrr.png (1428x808, 1.03M)

Trannies ARE the agenda, that's the whole point.

In fact, even having a discussion about abnormal sexualities and fetishes in fictional characters while somehow being tasked with their abnormal sexuality and fetishes not being in your face is completely absurd.

>You don't, you just sound like a jackass defending steam. I'm 29, sorry buddy. I was generalizing because of all the 90s games that I played cobbled together for PC in a garage somewhere, which is reality whether you like it or not. In all likelihood you're actually just a zoomer that read a wiki.

I'm 32, and the fact is you're the one ignoring that those games "cobbled together for PC in a garage somewhere" were the absolute minority and the market was dominated by Nintendo and Sega. Even on PC, Sierra and LucasArts were in control of huge market shares. Your experience is not the reality of what the industry was. I don't give a shit about steam (because at the end of the day gog is always the winner), I focus on the industry as a whole and not the bottom-feeders in it.

I came from here. Been here much longer than you

Attached: 1561218055841.png (432x432, 200K)

Hey this thread is still up, and look at all these redditors actually taking the reseterafags thread seriously. Yet another reason Yea Forums is a fucking joke.

Attached: 1560804194566.jpg (900x1200, 279K)

>thread is surprisingly civil
Time to fix that
What's the better sword
Dildo that does 999 damage and low speed
Or normal sword that does 999 damage and low speed

You cant really handle it properly

the only game that could theoretically do it right would be persona by adding someone as a social link/confidant or some dating sim game but more than likely someone would get offended so the easiest and smartest way to handle it is just to not include it at all. I personally prefer it this way.

Honestly sexuality shouldn't even be that much of deal unless the game has some kind of system that required you to get involved in someones life or had some dating mechanic. race, age, and sex is visual, language and accent are audible. but I don't see much of a reason to have someones sexuality being included in a game and being relevant.

Attached: 1564505610748.png (1366x768, 913K)

And all I was saying is that there was a time in which you could quantify some games as having soul, I never acted like it was the entire market, but you've apparently still got the instincts of a teen to lash out and attack without even considering that we don't disagree. I think it might be time to act your age, user.

>makes a tranny thread on a videogame board
>"I'm from here"

Attached: 1560712043070.jpg (267x323, 7K)

>especially since some right wingers are growing more accepting as well
It doesn't seem that way. I think it's more that people who would've considered themselves liberal 15 years ago now call themselves rightwing just because they don't like Hillary/SJWs, so they were already more accepting. But as they start telling themselves they're rightwing they also start talking more about how they don't like anyone who isn't a straight white conservative male as much.

what color is the sword?
what color is the dildo?

>And all I was saying is that there was a time in which you could quantify some games as having soul
All things, at the end of the day, are made to make money. If it was truly for passion and no other reason, it would be given away for free.
>I think it might be time to act your age, user.
Fuck that, if I did that I wouldn't still be here. I'm the same person I was in high school and I'm going to be until the day I die.

What ever you want
So are the people who make sgdq drama threads also from resetera?

Yup, not insane AT ALL.

Attached: DilatePoop.png (874x746, 687K)

I liked The Missing: J.J. Macfield and the Island of Memories

I didn't even realize it was about being a tranny until I read about it online. Which I guess means it didn't ram it down my throat

Poison from Street Fighter
She's hot, no one cares about her dick

this meMeant to reply to op

I'm gonna FUCK a tranny prostitute in Cyberpunk.

Shit's gonna be so cash.

I was talking about freeware, clearly. I didn't think I'd have to clarify for someone as old as you that those games always came via order forms and other such shit with the option to possibly pay for another episode or two. Just because something is made and sold doesn't make it soulless. That would make literally everything except things that are public domain and out of copyright soulless, corporate cash grabs.

No. Now fuck off

what is the sword made of?
what is the dildo based on?

Astolfo from Fate/stay, Fate/go

no they have not been done well and they shouldnt fucking have to
my fictional video games do not have to cover real life issues or support an agenda

He literally has a Yea Forums pass badge from 2013 in his post, my dude.

It's just a sword and just a dildo

sooo talking about tits in game and wolfenstein being SJWs and the adaptation of a very famous game to tv is cause for the thread be deleted

but a fag compainig about fags in game is fine when you have a board specific about lgbq??
what the fuck?

>I didn't think I'd have to clarify for someone as old as you that those games always came via order forms and other such shit with the option to possibly pay for another episode or two.
Why not give away the whole thing?
>That would make literally everything except things that are public domain and out of copyright soulless, corporate cash grabs.
Yes?

1% is mathmatically defined as an "outlier" or being exceptionally rare
by definition they are abnormal or not common. so yes, they are "different"

the fuck are you talking about