Your next Smash DLC

>Every Smash game has a rep for each Nintendo console, Switch has none yet.
>Nintendo would want to make the 5 new fighters less samey, so Twintelle being a wahman, brownie diversity points for her skin and not wielding any blades or projectiles makes her stand out from the other 5
>After the anime kpop singers wielding blades, she will be the breath of fresh air along with Doomguy. Fister and gunner will follow after bear.

SHE.

IS.

IN.

Attached: Twintelle.jpg (408x408, 41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/KdhvjcB
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Ebony rep in Smash

I'd fist her.

cope

official smash fun club×
discord.gg/KdhvjcB

What kind of fun?

This is a diaper image isn't it?

Honestly one of the ARMS characters who weren't one of the bland poster characters like Spring Man and Riboon Girl would be cool. I don't think it'll happen, ARMS never really stood a chance and Nintendo has been content with letting it lie but the character designs are cool and they have great moveset potential

It’s obviously Min-min and she’s a shoo-in next game.

donkey kong's already in

Not going to happen. Maybe for the next game, as it is first party.

It's going to be another 3rd party rep. They are going to pick someone that people would want to buy the character separately.

it's too bad arms was such a shit game because it had some genuinely great character designs

No, why did you think that

How many times are you going to keep posting this thread?

You can't fool me, I know the artist.

you do know smash is always based on last gen because the roster is decided at the start of the current console generation.

>but its dlc so they can include more recent characters
twintelle is the most minor character ever

> diapers your way
shame most of his art is literally shit

It was a great game, it just never had a solid community

She's already a spirit, a 2 star one at that. I want her to sit on my face badly but let's not be delusional, she's not in.

Attached: 62953419_p0.jpg (3200x4200, 2.63M)

It is a shame they cut the DLC so short. The characters we got out of it were really good.

official smash fun club..
discord.gg/KdhvjcB