Do you guys ever do really fucking well in some games, but then suck total ass in another within the same genre...

Do you guys ever do really fucking well in some games, but then suck total ass in another within the same genre? I'm a fantastic shot in RS2: Vietnam but when I play Squad I'm lucky to hit anyone ever. It's the same genre and while different versions of it they both use the same engine, but my skill level is like miles apart.

Attached: aewf.png (796x900, 1.15M)

Get good you shitter

Some games just have shit controls user. RS2 is snappy and fluid even with UE4 jank. Squad is ArmA but smaller.

I wish squad would have some kind of hit or kill indicator like RS2, you can hear your bullets hit a target.

But your stamina probably has a lot to do with it, since you're probably always out in squad.

I use Glassbrick for squad. Much easier on the eyes.

RS2 is on UE3, Squad is on UE4

Also somehow it is more comfy when you play a vehicle crew.

yeah, i'm pretty good at Titanfall 2 but suck at Apex Legends yet they both are fps+ use the same engine

>they both use the same engine
No they don't and even if they did that would be completely irrelevant, I mean does Insurgency play like CSGO?

Squad aims for a more realistic approach which means actually hitting targets that don’t want to be shot is harder, rs2 is pretty arcadey and more in line with typical shooters.

pretty sure RS2 zooms when you ads, squad doesnt.

>Squad is arma but smaller
Yeah but Arma is a fun game

Nope, im a fucking god in every shooter

Yeah after you install 200 mods and find some lame ass larp group

Squad has ADS zoom, but only if you hold shift

t. person who's never played Arma
Keep talking out of your ass bud

I swear it's just because you can't match sensitivity. Or you can but it's a pain in the ass. Plus you can't have any decent aim trainer in most games because developers are retarded

I am a fucking god at everything. You do not belong here if you suck at games, shitter.

Base arma is pretty jank and you need mods to actually make it a decent game, but have fun with your middle age larp pals fag.

I dont think it has anything to do with engines. They could EASILY import controls over.
You just need to git gud

>im awesome at sitting in a corner with an automatic waiting for people to have to come die to me while they cant kill me without a perfect grenade
vs
>im awful at having to actually put in some effort to get some kills
this is you op

arma 2 and arrowhead are good, 3 is fucking shit
im not that guy you replied to by the way

I dont motherfucker

>used to be really good at Halo
>start playing faster fps games later in life like Titanfall 2
>can't do well in Halo anymore because it's too slow for me now

Attached: 1561076965863.png (578x523, 258K)

90% of shooting in rs2 is just mag dumping

I'm having trouble playing consistently in any game nowadays. Getting older fucking sucks.